SVGL Thread

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Hello, this is the Anji player that is usually in red and khakis.(Go Target!!lol) Anyhow, I'm generally there on tues and fridays. See you there, and watch out for resets! ^_^
  • forgenjuroforgenjuro Joined: Posts: 1,403
    Originally posted by S cLuBBeR

I'm the guy that was using Yun. I think I may remember you. Were you wearing a white shirt and was playing Q?

gyeah that was me. i only use q against shotos and dudleys usually. everybody else is a bad match up. you gonna be there tuesday? if i dont have a test on wed ill be there fa sho.
    Originally posted by S cLuBBeR

I'm the guy that was using Yun. I think I may remember you. Were you wearing a white shirt and was playing Q?

hey, do you know abel (dudley player) from so cal? i think he mentioned you (yun player) to me before and that you were coming up here.

ill be there friday to play some 3s and cvs2 hehe.
  • MrBlankMrBlank Pimp God Inc. Joined: Posts: 568
    dammit

i had to cover a last minute closer shift i couldnt make it...

sounds like you all had fun too fawk...
    --Pimp God Inc.-- "The Backhand stays warm when stupid bitches run they mouths"
    |Blank|Dasiastic|SF_Phocus|Pherai| "From East to West we hold it down"

-Team Diss Alliance's Verbal Assassin-
    |S.a.g.a|Blank|Pained Auron|Ronin|FireIsWet|JHoon|Athan|Slide|VSlash|
    Originally posted by opera

hey, do you know abel (dudley player) from so cal? i think he mentioned you (yun player) to me before and that you were coming up here.

nice! friday eh? i have to go do a concert then.... if i go to svgl directly ill be in a fuckin suite and tie and everything.... i wonder if i should change?...
    Originally posted by Alpha on One
    Hello, this is the Anji player that is usually in red and khakis.(Go Target!!lol) Anyhow, I'm generally there on tues and fridays. See you there, and watch out for resets! ^_^
    What's up? I'm still new to GGXX so sooner or later I'll figure out what the heck is going on with you and your Anji mixups.
    Originally posted by opera

Hello. Yes I know Abel from SoCal. We used to go to UCI and he helped me get into 3S over there.

I usually try to come to SVGL Tuesday and Friday evenings now so I guess I'll see you on one of those days.
    Originally posted by MrBlank
    dammit

i had to cover a last minute closer shift i couldnt make it...

sounds like you all had fun too fawk...
    You didn't miss out on much cause no one was really playing GGXX Friday night. There are only like 7 GGXX regulars that I can think of at SVGL and they go on Tuesday evenings.
  • AKumarAKumar Joined: Posts: 162
    im the ryu ken and alex guy
  • MAGUS1234MAGUS1234 walk forward Joined: Posts: 3,993
    Tuesday is gonna be Zoppin! yall better be there
    I came to Keystone II and all I got was DP'd.
  • THE CHUNKSTA!THE CHUNKSTA! When in doubt pull it out Joined: Posts: 1,336
    yeah man, everyoby go to SVGL on Tuesday and especially friday and saturday, cuz no one was there on saturday and friday. It sucked:lame: :( Anyway, SVGL players... go to svgl on Tueday!!:D I'll be the white kid with spikey hair playing mvc2. I'll be playing ya'll.:cool:

Chunkstizzle!!
    "One thick room...FULL OF BAD BITCHES"
  • SSJ HibikiSSJ Hibiki Joined: Posts: 312
    I'm the "random ass kid" that plays Chipp on GGXX and is a part of the MVC2 Peanut Gallery along with Korngo, the leader :p

If any of you ever need anything from my Fserv on a CD, feel free to tell me either online or at Golfland.
    www.youtube.com/Tetsuo9999
    Anyone here play any online games like Gunbound, Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo, etc? Man graduating from college and having no job sucks!
  • KorngoKorngo ______ Joined: Posts: 3,620
    Originally posted by SSJ Hibiki
    I'm the "random ass kid" that plays Chipp on GGXX and is a part of the MVC2 Peanut Gallery along with Korngo, the leader :p

Hell yeah! Without us, Marvel would just be boring! =P
    ya fo real all yall bring life to the arcade!
    TUESDAY BLIZNATCHISS!!
  • commonknowledgecommonknowledge you dream too much....... Joined: Posts: 193
    Originally posted by goodgravy

I think i played you last thursday in mvc2. not sure tho.....

u did play me. U fell victim to magneto.
    �All knowledge ultimately means self knowledge,� ~ Bruce lee
    Nafs- means soul in arabic.
    Soulknowledge
    Originally posted by commonknowledge

Commonknowledge= Coolest playa in MvC2 magneto's great, storm's a'ight, senintel......BLOCKS YOUR FAST FLYS AND HE FAST FLY's MAYHEM!!:eek: :lol: and yeah..... Korngo and Jeremy bring the arcade with hella dope funny stuff:lol: :lol: :cool: Well, See ya'll at SVGL tomorrow:)

~Chunkstizzle~
    Hi all. I'm going to come late Tuesday evening at around 8-8:30pm because of the Sharks game on TV. Laterz.
  • SSJMochiballsSSJMochiballs Joined: Posts: 71
    Wow, Sunnyvale finally has it's own thread that's lasted, awesome.

Where are all the mediocre CVS2 players at? I wanna learn to play before Evolution, and a lot of those top CVS2 players are really sullen around everyone except other top CVS2 players.
    Originally posted by SSJ Hibiki

If any of you ever need anything from my Fserv on a CD, feel free to tell me either online or at Golfland.

Hey i cant connect to your fserve because of firewall or something... what do you have? I can give you some of my cds if you want. ill be there tuesday night most likely. im looking for anime, pc games, or movies.

by the way, how do you quote more then one person?
    Hopefully I'll be there tomorrow with my friend MikeSavage. =] It's ganna be craaaaaaaaazzzzyyyy! MAGUS's P-Groove is too crazy, by the way. =P hehe
  • MikeSavageMikeSavage Joined: Posts: 14
    whatz up everybody!!!! Im the white guy that play K-groove Terry/Ken/Sagat, and is always wearing shorts. Anyways, i plan on coming up tommorow with the rest of the salinas/prunedale people like Korngo. See ya there if i go
  • S4vS4v Team Cream Joined: Posts: 148
    Drop Terry fool! I'll tell you like they tell me. Just play cammy
    Take a chance you stupid ho
  • goodgravygoodgravy Joined: Posts: 41

Yea......burned like 5 bucks in a matter of minutes.
  • napsnaps Van Huh? Fanboy! Joined: Posts: 64
    i'm coming tonight to get owned up in cvs2 and ttt.
    go raiders!
    hey napps you the foo who played bisin before you left?
    Originally posted by MAGUS1234
    hey napps you the foo who played bisin before you left?

yes, I was that foo. did i play you?

Battosai
    naps don't change the fucking subject you dick!

WTF! why is it you guys always gotta act like fuck'n dicks and ignore my posts about hyper sf2 instead of helping me out?

sorry dude, i'm not a svgl regular. so i can't help you here.
    go raiders!
    Originally posted by Battosai
    naps don't change the fucking subject you dick!:mad:

WTF! why is it you guys always gotta act like fuck'n dicks and ignore my posts about hyper sf2 instead of helping me out?

cause its not gonna happen.... look how popular SF turbo is at svgl.... popularity at svgl in order: CVS2, MVC2, 3S, A3, GGXX, TTT, tie between KOF/SVC/ST.

Good games to all those who showed up on tuesday. I didnt get to play much cvs2 cuz there were so many ppl playing 3s for once! Im gonna use R4 sagat from now on. Fuck my first two characters, theyre useless.
    ya for reals dog thier not gonna get that game.Im all about arcades gettin more games,but a rehashed sf2....uhh no.

R4's are makin a comback!
  • BattosaiBattosai Joined: Posts: 766 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ST sucks because the game is balanced (ST Guile is fuck'n weak, chun li's walking super bullshit, techable throws (stupid), etc)...I would rather compete with my dominating Champion Edition versions of Bison and Guile in the new Hyper SF2 AE game.

And what's wrong with a rehashed SF2 fool, it would be a better way to end the SF2 series rather than end it with ST and old school SF2 is the shit. I don't know about Choi, but I am sure Watson, Cole, Nelson, Alex and Graham Wolfe and possibly Thomas have been waiting for an opportunity to compete at a better version of SF2 also since it's not crap like ST version.
  • eightysixeightysix Team Nanpa Seiken Joined: Posts: 313
    Yeah, GG to all who I played yesterday. I was the P-Kyo/Vega/Cammy dude. Maybe I'll stop by again on Friday. Late.
    お前はもう死んでいる。
    You're already dead.
  • CPS IVCPS IV Capsule Entertainment ( Owner / Founder ) Joined: Posts: 1,140 mod
    ST sucks because the game is balanced (ST Guile is fuck'n weak, chun li's walking super bullshit, techable throws (stupid), etc)...I would rather compete with my dominating Champion Edition versions of Bison and Guile in the new Hyper SF2 AE game.

And what's wrong with a rehashed SF2 fool, it would be a better way to end the SF2 series rather than end it with ST and old school SF2 is the shit. I don't know about Choi, but I am sure Watson, Cole, Nelson, Alex and Graham Wolfe and possibly Thomas have been waiting for an opportunity to compete at a better version of SF2 also since it's not crap like ST version.

Dude STFU...Not everyone likes broken games like you do:bluu: Don't be randomly attacking people just because nobody gives a shit what you think. If you have anything....ANYTHING to say about that....Im Joe F. from Team MGL bring that shit to my face. (Or the control panel):lol:

-Turtle
    I don't know about Choi, but I am sure Watson, Cole, Nelson, Alex and Graham Wolfe and possibly Thomas have been waiting for an opportunity to compete at a better version of SF2 also since it's not crap like ST version.

these people dont frequent svgl. Well at least not on tues and fris.
    Originally posted by naps

damn simon, you go to work at 11, drink your keg, go online chat all day, go play some cvs2 at svgl, then go home; is that all sjsu taught you, if so good shit.
    Originally posted by goodgravy

Yea......burned like 5 bucks in a matter of minutes.

hahah. Just keep playing any of us from svgl. YOU WILL GET BETTER. If you want to learn to block play Alex aka chunkstaaaa.
    Soulknowledge
    ya I was playin cammy blanka, random character in p- groove...Good games though!You beat ricky,thats something to brag about,hehe
    ya I got hella esaay and speech bullshity so Not today for me,But Ill be there fri.
    So who's all going tomorrow? Imriiiiiiiii! You should come! =]
    YO, imma go to IMiri's pad and play some marvel cuz me and him are fuckin CRAZY! Then, we will go to svgl. No one is going to be there like at 2 or 4. Me and Imri will go at 5 or 6.:cool: Imiri is good now, u better watch out CJ and Jose!:eek: His magnus is fuckin nutty!:eek: Anyway, i was going to say maybe u guys could chill at my pad tomorrow night when golfland is closing or stay over at my pad, that way u are a lot closer to SVGL for TOKEN SPECIAL!:D think about it ya'll. I got two sticks, EVO DVD, MVC2, and like 4 pads if u are hella good on them. SVGL ROCKS!!

~Chunkstizzle~
    Wow! It was pretty busy for a Thursday evening. The comp just never stops! haha
    Hows your jam commin S-club?you feel comfortable with the game yet?

So Im gonna bring like 30 jiggas and a like 2 kegs down to your pad chunk!koo?

nah jus playin! See yall tomorrow!
    Dudley Dave and Squeamish the Semen-Encrusted will hopefully be stopping by the G-Land tonight at about 10:00 for some 3s action. I am in desparate need of practice, so please show up and let the ass-beatings be plentiful.
    Originally posted by van huynh
    Originally posted by naps

damn simon, you go to work at 11, drink your keg, go online chat all day, go play some cvs2 at svgl, then go home; is that all sjsu taught you, if so good shit.

affirmative. lol

-naps
    go raiders!
  • jcasetnljcasetnl nachos.posterous.com Joined: Posts: 147
    I have to say "nice show" to you guys at SVGL. You guys have a great scene going. There's really a great competitive vibe there that I haven't seen in a long, long time.
    Originally posted by CPS IV

Dude STFU...Not everyone likes broken games like you do:bluu: Don't be randomly attacking people just because nobody gives a shit what you think. If you have anything....ANYTHING to say about that....Im Joe F. from Team MGL bring that shit to my face. (Or the control panel):lol:

-Turtle

dude, calm the hell down. You need to not get angry when someone makes a post that you disagree with!
    smoke some weed and stop being up tight!
  • CPS IVCPS IV Capsule Entertainment ( Owner / Founder ) Joined: Posts: 1,140 mod

dude, calm the hell down. You need to not get angry when someone makes a post that you disagree with!
    smoke some weed and stop being up tight!

I remember you bitch, you tryed to open your mouth and act crazy with me before. If anyone needs to calm down and smoke a blunt its your ass. From what I've been hearing you've been making an ass out of yourself in the arcade scene. Just because nobody else hasn't said shit to you don't think for a minute that I won't slap the taste out your mouth.

-Turtle
    Originally posted by CPS IV

I remember you bitch, you tryed to open your mouth and act crazy with me before. If anyone needs to calm down and smoke a blunt its your ass. From what I've been hearing you've been making an ass out of yourself in the arcade scene. Just because nobody else hasn't said shit to you don't think for a minute that I won't slap the taste out your mouth.

-Turtle

Bro I have not been in the arcades for like a year and a half, so what have I done to make an ass of my self? elaborate the shit that people have been saying about me. Who has been talking shit about me besides you?
    Originally posted by THE CHUNKSTA!
    YO, imma go to IMiri's pad and play some marvel cuz me and him are fuckin CRAZY! Then, we will go to svgl. No one is going to be there like at 2 or 4. Me and Imri will go at 5 or 6.:cool: Imiri is good now, u better watch out CJ and Jose!:eek: His magnus is fuckin nutty!:eek: Anyway, i was going to say maybe u guys could chill at my pad tomorrow night when golfland is closing or stay over at my pad, that way u are a lot closer to SVGL for TOKEN SPECIAL!:D think about it ya'll. I got two sticks, EVO DVD, MVC2, and like 4 pads if u are hella good on them. SVGL ROCKS!!

~Chunkstizzle~

chunk had 22winz i had 6. ok........WTF!
    Soulknowledge

naps don't change the fucking subject you dick!

Sorry Battosai but you already made a bad impression on this thread after your little farcical outbursts upon no one giving a crap about your long ass Hyper SF2 post. No one still cares, much less about your cake mews ass.
  • goodgravygoodgravy Joined: Posts: 41
    owned.......everytime i go.

could someone quickly tell me about the tuesday special?
    Damn it's gettin real in here! LOL!!!
    tues=6 tokens to the dollar

chunk had 22winz i had 6. ok........WTF!

LOLz, that's cuz i was doing hella better than the arcade. I hate that MvC2 cabinet at svgl. IT FUCKIN SUCKS! the whole damn cabinet sucks!!, sticks, buttons, everything! Anyway, i was getting owned yesterday by anthonEEE and Cableguy!! Man, i suck:( Anyway, im gonna go tomorrow. TOKEN SPECIAL!!!!!

Here's the saturday TOKEN SPECIAL if u want to know:

Token Special bagins at 10:00 a.m. ends at 11:00 a.m.

1 dollar = 8 tokens

5 dollars = 45 tokens

10 dollars = 80-85

Pretty good deal to me, but hey i sell token special everytime i am at SVGL to all of my homies:cool: Yeah. Ok, well, i guess i'll see ya'll tomorrow.:D

~Chunkstizzle~