VIDEO GAME CENTRAL...they are a proven scam. Don't buy sticks or ANYTHING from them!

1111213141517»

Comments

• khitownkhitown nubintraining Joined: Posts: 27
    wow. just... wow. I can't believe their website is down!? :annoy:

I've been waiting for my own 360 TE stick since the 23rd of January, and was told that I was fourth down on the list (about a month ago); I figure they've got no one else on the list any more, considering their website is down (but their phone line isn't - pity its past 7).

I'm going to attempt to deal with this tomorrow, luck to all of you who are unfortunate enough to be in the same situation.

by the by, if any one can't find their phone number (didn't really read the opening post to check, just joined srk forums and was shocked that I wasn't the only one getting swindled) it is as follows;

718-323-1515
    Mon - Fri b/w 12-7 EST
  • asiantomasiantom Joined: Posts: 1,515
    Yoo, just checking in back at the forums where I remember filing all my complaints about VGC.

I can't believe people are still waiting on them!

Capcom is taking orders and TE sticks are everywhere in gamestops now.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=73049&affID=77777&sourceID=AsPY6TdlnWs-f2roq14V49sr5c3qlJcs_A

Slap your zipcode there and it should tell you the closest store with a stick in it.

Give your money to legit businesses.
    3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286 208998628034825342117067982148086513282306647093844609550582231725359408128481 117450284102701938521105559644622948954930381964428810975665933446128475648233 786783165271201909145648566923460348610454326648213393607260249141273724587006 606315588174881520920962829254091715364367892590360011330530548820466521384146 951941511609433057270365759591953092186117381932611793105118548074462379962749 567351885752724891227938183011949129833673362440656643086021394946395224737190 702179860943702770539217176293176752384674818467669405132000568127145263560827 785771342757789609173637178721468440901224953430146549585371050792279689258923 542019956112129021960864034418159813629774771309960518707211349999998372978049 951059731732816096318595024459455346908302642522308253344685035261931188171010 003137838752886587533208381420617177669147303598253490428755468731159562863882
    well i called in today and they're still in business *relief*

The rep I spoke to said that their servers were down, doing the same to their website. Asked to speak to the customer service department, and no one picked up, so the rep got me back on the line saying that all their customer service reps were busy with trying to fix their server. Also, because of their server being down, the rep wasn't able to access my order information and said he wouldn't be able to until the servers were back up.

Hoping that this all isn't a load of garbage.

Back to the hrap3 for the time being.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 20,835 admin
    Great....Just what we need!

Anybody know what happened to GameTradeCentral.com or VideoGameCentral.com? The websites have POOF! Disappeared! Can anybody tell me why?

I have called the number repeatedly, all I get is an answering machine. No calls back!

Ok I talked to them today 7/2/2009. Great News.
    Unfortunately someone had hacked into their website and dropped a bunch of shit into it. Nothing was taken or deleted just added. So, them along with yahoo, have been working diligently to have this problem fixed. They said it will probably be back up and running by Monday. They were happy to hear from someone with nothing to bitch about. I hope they are back up and running soon. I LOVE that site! (I never ordered a joy stick from them though, lol)
    You have to call between 12-7pm EST, I haven't called since Tuesday I believe. will call again today to see whats up and whether they really have gone kaput.

Edit: just called, the rep said that the internet/server problem that they've been having still hasn't been fixed and they don't know the reason for the problem either. So yes, they're still answering phone calls, but have no way to check an order or anything.
    Great News in a Dim Situation!

:tup:Ok good news to all you Michiganders and others out there. With MI economy in the toilet, supporting local business is essential. Go to www.mediareplay.com for all your trade in needs. They are based out of Saginaw, MI. They give quotes and have a sell it now option too. And for the Michiganders in the house they also have 5 retail locations around the state. Plus their website is actually working! Check 'em out! Oh and Last be CERTAINLY not least, if you have a Paypal account, you will receive your money the same day they receive your stuff and shipping reimbursement (for first class or media mail)! How awesome is that!
    No, I do not work for them, I do not know any of them personally or professionally, I will not receive any kickbacks for telling you, I am just a disappointed GameTradeCentral and Game Stop customer who stumbled upon a really awesome, legitimate company! I did however call them ahead of time and asked their permission to mention them on this forum.:tup:
  • CyntalanCyntalan Joined: Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I've been lazy. I only got around to cancelling mine TODAY. :sweat:

Of course, they're currently trying to give me the restocking fee bullshit, and they're gonna have a manager call me back regarding my refusal to pay such a fee. Any recommendations on how to handle these guys so they don't rip me off?

Yeah, I know, I'm cancelling it approximately 4 months after I ordered. What's sadder, that I took this long or that they still haven't fulfilled it?

EDIT: fun fact: I keep a tab open on my order status and refresh it once a day, and today it refreshes with an error that is the following:

ERR-005
    The store [gamesusainc] has been cancelled.

That's not a good sign, is it? :sweat:

While SRK remains smiley-free, feel free to enjoy this image linking alternative - http://imgur.com/a/cMyGZ - or just remember me for an indirect link @ http://cyntalan.imgur.com/

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    The End

I gave Video Game Central a chance to come through with my order but it never happened. 6 months is 5 months too long especially considering that Video Game Central made no attempts during that time to update me on the status of my order at all. After their website went down I said " enough is enough ". I contacted their customer service department to cancel my order at which time they said they could not cancel it due to a computer issue and when they could cancel it their would be a restocking fee applied. How can you charge me a restocking fee for something you do not have!!!!! To top it off when their website went back up it said you could order the sticks and get them right away!!! WTF!!! I wait 6 months and get nothing and now anyone can go to your site and get one in two days.. fuck you. Contact your credit card company and reverse the charges. Do not treat them better then they treat you. You can order the Fight Stick directly from Mad Catz Game Shark store. I ordered my sticks from the Game Shark store and got them two days later!!!! http://store.gameshark.com/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=203&utm_source=GS_SF4_Box&utm_medium=website VIDEOGAMECENTRALDOTCOMSUCKS.png
  • benjiedudebenjiedude Joined: Posts: 668
    LOL! Nice art work. I would love to squat and take a big deuce on that guido's face!
  • SurenioSurenio Joined: Posts: 1,106
    This thread is a little surreal, I live about 4 minutes away from the store and never had problems with them, aside these 2 male employees but w/e. Never would have imagined that little store could spark such a panic lol. The things you learn on the internet, sad to hear it's still like this 6 months later.
  • FullAutoDeathFullAutoDeath Joined: Posts: 312
    Damn, that's a long time to wait for the stick. That really sucks, didn't expect that site to be doing crap like this.
    XBL: FullAutoDeath
  • OldSkoolFool2OldSkoolFool2 Old SKool Fool Joined: Posts: 30
    Old Skool Fool Apology
    I gave Video Game Central a chance to come through with my order but it never happened. 6 months is 5 months too long especially considering that Video Game Central made no attempts during that time to update me on the status of my order at all. After their website went down I said " enough is enough ". I contacted their customer service department to cancel my order at which time they said they could not cancel it due to a computer issue and when they could cancel it their would be a restocking fee applied. How can you charge me a restocking fee for something you do not have!!!!! To top it off when their website went back up it said you could order the sticks and get them right away!!! WTF!!! I wait 6 months and get nothing and now anyone can go to your site and get one in two days.. fuck you. Contact your credit card company and reverse the charges. Do not treat them better then they treat you. You can order the Fight Stick directly from Mad Catz Game Shark store. I ordered my sticks from the Game Shark store and got them two days later!!!! http://store.gameshark.com/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=203&utm_source=GS_SF4_Box&utm_medium=website VIDEOGAMECENTRALDOTCOMSUCKS.png

Hey Everyone,

Basically I want to apologize to everyone that ordered a stick from VideoGameCentral.com. First let me say that I am no longer with them promoting them as a company. (Actually it's only 1 person at that is Dominick Scarpitta) that's basically left at the company.

The reason I left is that I could no longer deal with the service that these guys provide. The owner (Dominick) did not care about what was going on! I was told about all of the excuses and that we would see product, about the return policy and basically all of the excuses that you all have encountered. I basically was mislead myself and am sorry to all of my fans that were potentially hurt by this.

Because of all the headaches and Dominick being just a total tool, I am no longer a part of that organization.

It was all Dominick's choice to charge "re-stocking fees", stall customers with hope and basically have me explain it to everyone. But I decided not to deal with this anymore. I had to make a new ID, because my last ID was associated with the "VideoGameCentral" site that went down!

But let me tell you some inside info (since I always have anyways!!:). The site never had a virus, the site never had server issues. The site was shut down by Yahoo because Dominick Scarpitta was trying to take the entire site(s) and it's earnings all for himself illegally. Probably to pay for all his cars and his really nice house! I have been there and honestly I live in a shack compared to it! ( I would say that it's all that TE Stick money that he does not want to refund is what supports his lifestyle.)

He uses people, and abuses people with an awful work environment that I no longer could endure. So that is the reason I am coming to you now, to make you aware that he is trying to change his "company identity" so as to avoid a legal battle. For instance the real imitation VideoGameCentral is at this address:
    http://www.video-game-central.com
    that's the real address he is using to try to fool everyone.

I was sooo angry that I decided that I want to help the world find out about the nonsense he tries to pull on customers and people. I helped him build his business and I took the heat and needed to get out of the kitchen sort to speak.

I am going to be working with publishers still, and promoting legitamate companies that offer hassle-free returns, good customer service and not price gouge products when you want them!

I am very sorry. But this is my first public statement here on SRK, because basically I love fighting games ever since I can remember. And I feel close to all of you as a gamer and as a friend and want you guys to know what I know.

If you have any questions, please feel free to start a new thread and I will reply to all when I can.

You can also find more information on the VideoGameCentral company here:
    http://www.dominickscarpitta.com
    (He's the "owner" supposedly)
    That above site will be updated daily. So it's going to have alot of funny shit, that you could not possible imagine that would have gone on at a so called online retail company!

Once again, I am sorry to all.

And oh yeah, maybe that above stick should be the new Limited TE stick!!....lol
    http://www.DasReviews.com
    Please Support our Sponsors here: http://www.DasCheap.com
  • ninjahanzoninjahanzo I will win you in combat!! FIGHT!! Joined: Posts: 5
    OldSkoolFool, NYC's own Al-Qaeda

OldSkoolFool (David) is in the midst of a terror campaign with VideoGameCentral for being booted for company theft. The funny thing is that the negative comments he's making are ironically the reason why the company terminated dealings with him. He did videos and marketing for VideoGameCentral on a work for hire basis. Because of trust factors, since the owner is his cousin he was given liberties that other, as Yosemite Sam would say, "hornswoggling varmints" would ever recieve. He abused and blew up the one connection he had to a stand up life by scamming his own family.

His cousin paid for him to goto E3 and CES early this year to do video promotions for VGC. CES is where Dave made the videos on YouTube for the Street Fighter IV sticks. Then impulsively came back to NY and posted that VGC will get an unlimited amount without a real plan. It was very early in the demand stages and MadCatz gave no indication of severe allocations because they wanted orders due to the fact that they were hurting finacially. VideoGameCentral staff, then tried to aggressively, even sending payment upfront to gain a many as they could get. While the demand deepened, the production ceased from MadCatz, still is a mystery.

You called it right with that image of OldSkoolFool on the stick saying they suck.

Hopefully now VideoGameCentral.com can rebuild people's trust and their reputation now that the OldSkoolFool "virus" has been almost eradicated completely. The staff is trying to put that negativity behind them and get on with their jobs.

I left another post dictating more details about David (OldSKoolFool) and his wrongdoings.

I've seen the aftermath of what this guy (OldSkoolFool) attempted or as it seems is still attempting. He tried to scam those guys out of jobs, work, everything all for his own selfish gains. I heard he got caught with his "hand in the cookie jar" so to speak. He owns over 600 websites that he purchased with VGC accounts. He did this by swindling his aunt (who took care of the bookkeeping at VGC), which when she would check with him about certain charges because she trusted him and she was well, his aunt, he would tell her the owner okayed them or it was just a normal expense. The problem inflated because OldSkoolFool had webmaster access to the e-store since they started on Yahoo which is where the trouble came from. I heard his yahoo email: scammin00@yahoo.com (appropriately named) was taken from him from Yahoo because he was trying to edit the company's emails to gain access to confidential passwords. He tried, and for one day succeeded changing Network Solutions domain ownership info for VideoGameCentral because of those stolen passwords. This false ownership is what OldSKoolFool showed to Yahoo to make the false claim that he was owner. This is what disrupted the the e-store, put it in question and ultimately forced VGC to mirror their site as so there was no contest until this gets played out legally. I think Dave Scarpitta will get jail time before this all ends.
    From what I gather, he scammed his cousin (the owner) six years ago. OldSkoolFool (David) destroyed his business in Bellmore, NY called GamesUSA. I remember that place. I went there once. It was like a dark, dingy debacle. The place was an eyesore. I heard he came lcrying (literally) to his cousin that he was in debt (I heard $30,000). He was riddled with credit card fraud bank lockdowns for sleazy buisness practices. He had everyone from the marshals, to thugs to the IRS after him to close him down or do worse. His cuz saved him, period. He got rid of all the debt, got rid of all the collectors by paying them off out of his pocket. He took whole of about $5,000 in decrepit used inventory and all he asked as payment in return was to help him get the VideoGameCentral website going. Dave swindled his cousin back then by evolving his old GamesUsa.com Yahoo store into the VideoGameCentral.com instead of starting a new one as he portrayed to his cousin. This is where he had his scammer leverage when VGC terminated dealing with him. Yahoo's policy states that the originator of a store account is owner. Even though for six years the store operated as VideoGameCentral.com, all business dealings were done and paid by the full owner VideoGameCentral there was still a question which loopholed Yahoo's policy when they booted the virus, OldSKoolFool.
    WOW. It's official and I tried to tell everybody about this shithole business by starting this thread. Some insulted me other's praised my efforts recognizing the terrible and illegal business practices. In the end the assholes who work or have worked for them come on this forum and expose themselves for the shit that they are.
    -Old Skool, you're still and will always be an idiot. You've shown what your character, persona and overall attitude can be in the professional/business world by some of the posts you left in this very thread and I certainly don't think you're gonna have very many friends here now. You're bitter because you got fucked in your hopeful career with VGC and it shows in your extremely unprofessional rant against a former employer. Word of advice...you never do what you just did...even if you're right. They now may have a legal case against you for defamation (happened at a previous employer of mine where a disgruntled employee left in the same manner). I expect a personal apology from you asshole since I still have the posts and PM's you sent me when you felt all "high and mighty" working for VGC. You little bitch. Try not to suck too much cock for money now.
    ninjahanzo- Who the fuck are you? You just created an account to come on here and defend VGC immediately after Old Skool Idiot posts? Fishy NY shit if I ever saw it. Maybe Dominick Scarpitta himself. Whomever you are, your company sucks. With Old Skool there or not it still sucks and apparently Dominic is riding around in nice cars and has a nice house. Not for long. This is just the start and once word gets around that place will crumble in this already shitty economy and all of you will get what you deserve.

The title of this thread will now change.
  • RampageRampage Join Date: Mar 2010 Joined: Posts: 4,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL!!!! http://www.youtube.com/videogamecentral
    Watch the video of Old Skool as he tells everybody about the coolest thing they've ever gotten...the Wii model 2 beta! Watch as he pulls out some cheap chinese rip off box and starts to seriously try and sell this sucker.
    This is the best "I told you so!" thread in a damn long time.

This thread didn't start out as an "I told you so thread" at all. It was actually a warning to all SRK'ers about this company and it's a great feeling to see the company unravel before our eyes...and they're doing it to themselves, LMAO!
  • SurenioSurenio Joined: Posts: 1,106
    heh who would have thought some arcade sticks could cause such a mess :P
  • MarkManMarkMan FOR THE COMMUNITY! Joined: Posts: 5,071 mod
    wow!

wow!

lol.
    - MarkMan @ SDTEKKEN.COM

Sorry if I don't reply to your emails or PMs right away. I'm busy :(
  • PillarOfHeavenPillarOfHeaven Shoshin Joined: Posts: 278
    WOW. It's official and I tried to tell everybody about this shithole business by starting this thread. Some insulted me other's praised my efforts recognizing the terrible and illegal business practices. In the end the assholes who work or have worked for them come on this forum and expose themselves for the shit that they are.
    -Old Skool, you're still and will always be an idiot. You've shown what your character, persona and overall attitude can be in the professional/business world by some of the posts you left in this very thread and I certainly don't think you're gonna have very many friends here now. You're bitter because you got fucked in your hopeful career with VGC and it shows in your extremely unprofessional rant against a former employer. Word of advice...you never do what you just did...even if you're right. They now may have a legal case against you for defamation (happened at a previous employer of mine where a disgruntled employee left in the same manner). I expect a personal apology from you asshole since I still have the posts and PM's you sent me when you felt all "high and mighty" working for VGC. You little bitch. Try not to suck too much cock for money now.
    ninjahanzo- Who the fuck are you? You just created an account to come on here and defend VGC immediately after Old Skool Idiot posts? Fishy NY shit if I ever saw it. Maybe Dominick Scarpitta himself. Whomever you are, your company sucks. With Old Skool there or not it still sucks and apparently Dominic is riding around in nice cars and has a nice house. Not for long. This is just the start and once word gets around that place will crumble in this already shitty economy and all of you will get what you deserve.

The title of this thread will now change.

and he can sue you for the same reason by the way you present your opinion, revenge is sweet, but don't get carried away.
  • networkingyuppynetworkingyuppy RandoMadness. Joined: Posts: 2,327 mod
    Man I wanna buy a gamecast so badly now. State of the art expansion module. What can possibly go wrong?
    Team Spooky | Battle Circuits | Next Level
    GamePAD Inc. | CTF | Support a local game store today!
    Timtiktok. Mole Man City, even the Turtles can't even find you. Fen.
    facebook.com/networkingyuppy
    Twitter: @networkingyuppy
  • the-red-cometthe-red-comet 1st come, 1st served Joined: Posts: 301
    Street Fighter IV RULES THE WORLD!!! It made stores boom to the point they had to shut down (LL & Akihabara) and it broke crappy stores like VGC. I ordered a stick from them, cancelled, and they charged me that re-stocking fee on something they didnt have, I'm glad they are going down and those $5 were the only $5 I will ever spend with them. I dont feel sorry for them one bit, this was actually music to my ears, they had it coming.
    ARCADE STICKS AND MORE FOR SALE!!!

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=205665
    and he can sue you for the same reason by the way you present your opinion, revenge is sweet, but don't get carried away.

He technically could but would have no case and would ultimately lose. Not to mention he doesn't have a pot to piss in right now presumably. Don't judge me Pillar I know what I'm capable of and not capable of. If I could get sued by this company or a no-brain cell guido then I wouldn't post at all.
  • PillarOfHeavenPillarOfHeaven Shoshin Joined: Posts: 278
    He technically could but would have no case and would ultimately lose. Not to mention he doesn't have a pot to piss in right now presumably. Don't judge me Pillar I know what I'm capable of and not capable of. If I could get sued by this company or a no-brain cell guido then I wouldn't post at all.

With that aside, hats off to you for doing what you did, don't feel too bad for yourself as truth is always in the hands of the minority. When you know something, most people won't believe you.
  • kikimaru024kikimaru024 Mid-tier scrub Joined: Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭
    Oh this is some hilarious shit.
    Seimitsu & K-sticks > Sanwa JLF.
    This truth is not universally acknowledged.
    With that aside, hats off to you for doing what you did, don't feel too bad for yourself as truth is always in the hands of the minority. When you know something, most people won't believe you.

Ummm...Confucius say, LOL. Whatever, I like your avatar. VGC SUCKS, LMAO!!!!!!!
  • Chris IhaoChris Ihao Joined: Posts: 40
    calm down killer. you sound like your bout to go run up in there store with an AK47 or something lol

Bahaha! Just my thoughts. I sure wouldnt like to be on Lyssa, "the sworn destroyer of vgc" 's bad side.
  • zeeteszeetes I <3 Namco Joined: Posts: 1,060
    Man I wanna buy a gamecast so badly now. State of the art expansion module. What can possibly go wrong?

haha gamecast.
  • Dial-UpDial-Up Registered Modem Joined: Posts: 38
    I really don't expect anything different from a business based out of Howard Beach. Par for the fucking course.
  • daydaydayday BalletOfDestruction Joined: Posts: 2,191
    LOL!!!! http://www.youtube.com/videogamecentral
    Watch the video of Old Skool as he tells everybody about the coolest thing they've ever gotten...the Wii model 2 beta! Watch as he pulls out some cheap chinese rip off box and starts to seriously try and sell this sucker.

This thread didn't start out as an "I told you so thread" at all. It was actually a warning to all SRK'ers about this company and it's a great feeling to see the company unravel before our eyes...and they're doing it to themselves, LMAO!

Did you watch the whole video? If so, you know it was an April Fools video.
  • ChunLiaChunLia Registered Hottie Joined: Posts: 29
    This is all I see when you guys talk about this guy OldSKoolFool

I'm Sorry, too funny, I just joined up to give my pic and thought. I am neither one of the guys you mentioned. This is what I think of when I hear this guy talking and seeing his YouTube guido shady persona.
    daveladen.jpg
    Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
  • OldSkoolFool2OldSkoolFool2 Old SKool Fool Joined: Posts: 30
    Yeah, ugghh..that video was a April Fools Joke. Anyways if you want to see real guidos just like the ones that are in the same area as in Video Game Central Howard Beach.

This is another reason that drove me over the wall, because of shit like this:
    http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-june-15-2009/long-island-wants-to-secede
    http://www.DasReviews.com
    Please Support our Sponsors here: http://www.DasCheap.com
    Yeah, ugghh..that video was a April Fools Joke. Anyways if you want to see real guidos just like the ones that are in the same area as in Video Game Central Howard Beach.

This is another reason that drove me over the wall, because of shit like this:
    http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-june-15-2009/long-island-wants-to-secede

Alright, the game is over. You're not Old Skool Idiot but you're somebody who's just as much of a fool. You're wasting people's time posting on here but my curiosity in what actually happened is there. Obviously some sort of shake up happened over at VGC. So, make a youtube video making an announcement similar to what you posted here so we can see your guido face and then your charade is believable. Otherwise quit posting.

The only thing worse than being Old Skool Fool himself is pretending to be him...
    He's still at it:

http://dominickscarpitta.blogspot.com/

Crazy-ass guido family fued! LMAO.

Michael's coming for your logo Old Skool! You better take it down...tick tock Dave. No wonder VGC is going out of business.
    He's still at it:

http://dominickscarpitta.blogspot.com/

Crazy-ass guido family fued! LMAO.

Michael's coming for your logo Old Skool! You better take it down...tick tock Dave. No wonder VGC is going out of business.

Ding Dong, Dave. You've got mail.
    David Scarpitta, OldSKoolFool from Dasreviews arrested in VA

Hey, on this old subject,
    David Scarpitta, aka OldSKoolFool was arrested some years back and it shows details on this site

http://wfls.com/News/FLS/2004/112004/11172004/1575444/index_html

Apparantly he was always a psychopath...

Crazy..
    Damn guido at it again. Why won't you just evaporate you nasty stink. Your new brand is ridiculous and you're broadcasting on youtube in some run down office from a laptop giving thoughts on Snuggies? Moron. Apparently you carry weapons and shoot at cars too? I'm watching you Dave...ding dong, tick tock...you're a cock.
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭
    benjie your obsession for VGC is insanity, I suggest you get checked out pronto.
  • VeikuriVeikuri Joined: Posts: 454
    Can I get the TL;DR of this thread? Only read the first two pages.
    benjie your obsession for VGC is insanity, I suggest you get checked out pronto.

Thanks.
    Oldskoolfool scammed people out of their stick preorders.
    Can I get the TL;DR of this thread? Only read the first two pages.

The gist is that this guy David Scarpitta aka: Oldskoolfool :devil: claims to be some "gamer scene" guy but has a long history of scamming people in "the scene".. He seems to play some form of snakeoil salesman shell game of promises for I guess money upfront but never delivers. No telling how much money he swindled and kept.

He scammed a lot of people, including me out of my Street Fighter Tournament Stick preorder with false claims of invemtory. WTF! I lost my chance to get it elsewhere and had to wait 3 months to find it again last year.

HE went though some bad break up with VideoGameCentral.com due to some unclear argument with managment. He evidently burned all his bridges in his hometown Brooklyn and is on West Coast now trying to set up shop again.

The reason why everyone has disdain for him is he actually attacks people :crybaby: on SRK who question him or criticize his shady business practices then comes back on other days like he's our buddy. A real schizo.

After reading that he fired shots on the highway some years back he gives me the creeps. Oh, and he doesn't go away, ever, like herpes

:china:
  • STEELExTONSTEELExTON Joined: Posts: 1
    I can't believe I bought a product from them without having found this topic. Ordered Horis V3 overnight shipping and it took two days after the order for them to have it picked up by FedEx. I never knew overnight meant 3 days. I feel so ripped off.

The extra day wait is painful enough. What a lazy business. As a private business owner and operator myself, pigs like this disgust me. I wanted to support your business but I now have no reason not to deal with GameStop exclusively, and eBay and Amazon for everything else. I hope you are reading this. You are a slacker. Initially, while not listed as backordered on the site, the order was awaiting fulfillment all day until I took the liberty myself to alert you and get you off your ass myself. That is not the responsibility of your customer. Now I am sitting here waiting wondering if I will even get what I asked for. I am definitely not getting what I paid for. Overnight shipping my ass. I should've known better and taken an hour out of my schedule to just drive there. At least I wouldn't have to deal with your laziness. This was supposed to be the convenient option. What a fraud.

However, I will be understanding when my package comes in and its all in working order and un-opened. I swear if this is some repackaged return or inventory bought from some kid on eBay I'll be even more scathing and go out of my way to inform more consumers of VGC.