SFIV PSN Bad Games Thread!

Comments

• FlyMikeFlyMike Rsk Rating $$$ Joined: Posts: 3,091
    I dunno BlueFlamingo. I'm a Tek player. Throws are slightly harder to break in BR. But what player admits to 100% throwbreaks? Be sensible. Haha sometimes you cant even see arms like iirc, Feng BT-> 1 or 2 break. There are some great throwbreakers out there but this is a little ridic.

If the convo gets too heated we can take it to TZ. Would love to hear their input.
    Flown Michaels.
  • SypherXSypherX Joined: Posts: 73
    I actually got the same person on PSN just under a different name DUDE was HOSTILE apparently hates throws and flooded my inbox wid nuff hate mail.... and it was the same number apparently it's some law firm I think it's fake the 713-688-2266 number HIS ID WAS SSPANZERKORP
  • The Game mario316The Game mario316 Back in The Game Bitch Joined: Posts: 876
    I was talking about DR NOT DRO

And some players? That's easy

Crow, DJ KOR, when I'm focused in a tourney, me, NYC FAB, SPERO GIN.

The list goes on and on.
    Do you play on like 1 bar or something? Surely if you're breaking throws on DR 100% of the time, then you can tech throws in SFIV on at least 3 bar. Even if you claim you can't react to them in time enough(which is gonna happen offline too) you are still able to anticipate them.

I honestly never agreed with the cats whining about throws in DRO and this so called "etiquette" but whatever, cool. I can understand DRO. But SFIV is far from this. Unless you have a prior UNUSUAL understanding with your opponent that, hey we won't throw unless it's command grab( lol! sorry) then you shouldn't get mad. Obviously others don't find the throws as devastating as you or it'd be an nearly universal Etiquette Rule like in DRO.

If you still don't agree then maybe you shouldn't play online. Because you're prone to messing up links, etc, other stuff besides throw techs. So if the experience becomes so displeasing that you have to water down the game, then why bother?

Or you can start a thread on GFaqs listing all the players who "don't throw online" and you're set. :)

I wasn't talking about DRO.

And I don't see why you don't agree. Sure lemme do King's RDC or law's knee throw that leads to a juggle. Maybe that might change your mind lmao.

I don't mind getting thrown in sf4 like 3 or 4 times...whatever. But when dudes be doing it 10 times, or 20 for this scrubby ken player, it gets ridiculous especially when outta all of those I TECHED and nothing came out, or when I know that I grabbed but he gets his grab out before mine and no tech happened. That's when I started getting tight. Half of my L's were cause of stupid shit like that. I'm not saying I'm not the best but shit this game any old school ryu player can pick it up in seconds. And with me I know who is good and who is ass.
    "Originally posted by RandomNigga"
    "I got a grudge match for you: 50$, my dick vs. your mouth, first one to spit loses. Put it on any screen you want."
  • MinoraMinora My HOTTIE is better. Joined: Posts: 173
    Bad Games 2 "SCOTLAND_GOD"

I totally demolished his Sim on the 3rd round in G-1, but overall it was a fun match.
    I send him a simply "gg" after, and the moron replies "don't patronize me".

Wow, some people really enjoy being jerks. = )
    Or maybe this guys thinks that being ranked #2 on PSN gives him the right to be a total retard.
    Whatever...
    Even if you're not with me... I'm W1TH>YU

http://www.youtube.com/user/Min0ra
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    hey Hideki...it's because in the G1 chatroom everybody says "GG" after a match and one night Scotland was bitching about it asking everyone to stop, so naturally everyone kept spamming the chat with GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. lol

the guy's kinda weird. i called him a turtle once as a joke and he didnt know what that meant. he didnt know what a spammer was either.
    hey Hideki...it's because in the G1 chatroom everybody says "GG" after a match and one night Scotland was bitching about it asking everyone to stop, so naturally everyone kept spamming the chat with GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. lol

the guy's kinda weird. i called him a turtle once as a joke and he didnt know what that meant. he didnt know what a spammer was either.

Wow, I guess he's weird after all.
    I mean, if you don't want to be PM'd, you can always ask for it nicely (when I don't feel like replying or being disturbed with PM's, I just ignore them and delete all the shit at the end of the session).
    It's not a big deal, but it kinda sucks when you try to be polite and people act like morons.
    I suppose people usually says GG because the matches at that level are really fun to play, I don't see nothing bad on it.

PS: We've played on PSN before?

• [vince-uk][vince-uk] KenFlowChart Master Joined: Posts: 230
    BGs to pegasus--83.... DO NOT PLAY THIS GUY. He will try to deliberately lag the game at crucial points, like when he's been crumpled. I did a crazy comeback in the 2nd round, and he tried to wakeup ultra (LOL), dragon punched him from behind, and he rage quit along with a message saying "Loser"

LOSER....? HAHA
    *poke* *poke* "Man... you're weak." -- Asuka
  • MajinSSJ6GokuMajinSSJ6Goku Dan Master Joined: Posts: 95
    Bad Games to makuto2000 the pic speaks for itself.

0520091219.th.jpg
    Yep I main Dan in SF4...
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,083
    Uh people CAN break 100% of the time offline. Its not hard to see arms and react to it.

And if u don't know that then u don't know how to play tekken.

Actually theres a 50% chance that you use the wrong button to throw break since tekken has a 1+3 and 2+4 front grab commands. And some people have command throws with 1+2 breaks so your accuracy goes down to 33% if you can actually react fast enough to break 100% of the time.

So at best, your throw break accuracy is 50, AT BEST. Even lower for some.
  • BlueFlamingoBlueFlamingo Bitter with age Joined: Posts: 1,916 mod
    break accuracy is 50% at best in tekken?

Ok people that don't know anything/play tekken need to stop right now lol.
    shut up TGS
  • CuzCuz Joined: Posts: 544
    Because those are command throws that are unbreakable. Thought it was hella obvious but apparently I gotta spell it out for people....

So the things you can't escape from are ok, but those you could you deem cheap? Sounds backwards...
  • RugedmanRugedman Worst in 505 Joined: Posts: 1,428
    Actually theres a 50% chance that you use the wrong button to throw break since tekken has a 1+3 and 2+4 front grab commands. And some people have command throws with 1+2 breaks so your accuracy goes down to 33% if you can actually react fast enough to break 100% of the time.

So at best, your throw break accuracy is 50, AT BEST. Even lower for some.

You have no idea what your talking about, people can see the arms and which one leads to see the break now to say it's not hard and then mention a player such as Crow is absolutely absurd. It's like saying Justin Wong can tech throws all the time so it's "not hard." I play with people that can see the throws and see them well so I'll mix up 1+2 grabs and 1 +3 grabs since they seem to look closer but to act like it's easy is not true and rarely have I seen people do it 100% in a whole match let alone 100% all the time.

BG to me I let someone grab me 3 times in a row last night and did not react to one.
    "Pat, you are one of our worst players here, so keep quiet"Mamba quote
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,083
    Nobody is breaking throws 100% of the time because we are human no matter how much negative karma you give me is going to change that.

Or maybe I blacked out during those Tekken Evo semifinals everytime someone got thrown.
  • Thunder SockThunder Sock Force of vestiture Joined: Posts: 222

I don't feel so bad now when I sent him a gg after the second time losing to him in a close 3 round match. I thought it was a little impolite he didn't send a cursory gg back, but its no big deal I guess. That's probably not everybody's cup of tea.
  • FlyMikeFlyMike Rsk Rating $$$ Joined: Posts: 3,091
    Nobody breaks throws 100% of the time. American, Korean, Japanese, I don't give a fuck who you are. Like I said, there are some truly great throwbreakers but they don't break every throw. Get the fuck out with that shit. When Spero lost to Lil Majin in STL he broke throws like crazy but he still didn't break all of them, obviously.

Let's end this because we're on SRK. The people who actually know about the game are few and far between. Take it to TZ where this shit will be deceased quickly.

As for throw teching in SFIVO, dude, YOU CAN, point blank. Unless you're playing insanely shitty connection, in which you shouldn't be playing that crap at all. No one is going to agree with you here, maybe 2 people. So no use in bitching, or certainly giving someone a BGs because you were thrown. Look around you, at previous pages, the ones who send the hatemail and DC and got BGs. Usually because they were thrown.

Get accustomed to player matches with that weird ass stipulation. Otherwise just play offline.
    Flown Michaels.
  • BronzefistBronzefist Spews random garbage Joined: Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'm not talking about DR... way to retrace your steps with the T6 comments in that last post btw.

I have no beef with it, I'm simply saying I disagree with you 100%. That's all.

Umm I didn't retrace my steps. In the other post I specifically said: "With that being said has something changed with T6? Cause I don't follow the Tekken scene anymore at all."
    rarely have I seen people do it 100% in a whole match let alone 100% all the time.

This is exactly what I mean. Yes there are players who can break consistently. They may go a few matches breaking all the grabs, but 100%? Come on now...

That would completely invlidate throws in high level Tekken. Are you guys going to make that argument as well?
    It's not a big deal, but it kinda sucks when you try to be polite and people act like morons.
    I suppose people usually says GG because the matches at that level are really fun to play, I don't see nothing bad on it.

Bottom line is people are sore losers and sore winners. I've played a few from SRK...

Some people get mad when they lose and you tell them gg. It's like a fucking insult to them. With that being said the are others who try to rub shit in with GGs when they win. Like if you went beast mode on someone, got double perfects and then sent a message saying "gg, very gg." I'D BE PISSED TOO. :rofl:
    THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FIGHT TO THE DEATH...
    MvC3: She Hulk, Thor, Hulk, Haggar lariat assist, Arthur dagger assist
    SSF4: Gen, Makoto, Adon...all at scrub level :sad:
  • The Game mario316The Game mario316 Back in The Game Bitch Joined: Posts: 876
    its whatever to me lol.
    "Originally posted by RandomNigga"
    "I got a grudge match for you: 50$, my dick vs. your mouth, first one to spit loses. Put it on any screen you want."
  • mustain21mustain21 Doesn't mind losing! Joined: Posts: 428
    Bad motherf***ing game to TeflonThedon88. He uses Ken. Rage quit on me in G2 championship semi-final against my Gouken (what a shame!). Turns out he's already on the bad losers hall of shame:

http://thebadloserswallofshame.blogspot.com/search/label/TeflonThedon88

He had a 3% DC ratio at the time, so maybe he figured out a way to keep his DC ratio low.
    Bottom line is people are sore losers and sore winners. I've played a few from SRK...

Some people get mad when they lose and you tell them gg. It's like a fucking insult to them. With that being said the are others who try to rub shit in with GGs when they win. Like if you went beast mode on someone, got double perfects and then sent a message saying "gg, very gg." I'D BE PISSED TOO. :rofl:

I guess if you've dealed with both kind of players, you no longer give a shit about people giving you props after a close game.
    But that's no excuse to act like a jackass either.

no. i dont believe we have. im usually on CE mode all day when im not at work and such. im on right now actually.

i deleted that chatroom. a lot of bullshit was poppin off and it was distracted seeing all of it on the top right hand corner of my screen haha.

but if you havent been in the room yet, VOFAM will add you and invite you. he's an alright guy.

who do u main? (scot's dhalsim is weak sauce. so is his guile. ill give him props for his chun tho)
    BGs to me today, my connection is copping out on me, I think I should have my modem checked sometime in the near future to see what's going on. Not to mention a turtle Ryu beat me after taunting him during the 2nd round. Today is just not my day.
    no. i dont believe we have. im usually on CE mode all day when im not at work and such. im on right now actually.

i deleted that chatroom. a lot of bullshit was poppin off and it was distracted seeing all of it on the top right hand corner of my screen haha.

but if you havent been in the room yet, VOFAM will add you and invite you. he's an alright guy.

who do u main? (scot's dhalsim is weak sauce. so is his guile. ill give him props for his chun tho)

Mmm, your nick sounded familiar somehow, some Blanka player must have a similar nickname or something.
    I'd like to play with American guys, but normally the connexions through the Pacific have shitloads of lag. :sad:

PS: I main Sagat. I've only playerd that Scotland guy twice, the first one I defeated his Chun, and this was the second one, were he was using Sim.

• MRCG21MRCG21 Joined: Posts: 102
    Very bad games against Dirtywerk. Started talking trash about my rog being too defensive vs his gief. Played a few matches and he complained about turtling too much. Destroyed his gen and bison right after. I know your on SRk, so sorry not everyone rushes a gief player.
  • SypherXSypherX Joined: Posts: 73
    I am totally tempted to sig that message but I dont want it to seem like I'm giving props to a rage quitter.

You know niggas are EXTREMELY pissed when they create a new word just for you. Wow. You should put "The Skunt" as your user title now. :rofl:

Actually skunt has been around a long time as a Caribbean native it means stupid cunt and is widely used in this part of the world....LOL
    BG to M-a-D__D-a-w-G... faced his Dhalism with Ryu and he couldn't run away. Near the end of the second round he gives up and sends me a mail that says "nice cheap tric". When I asked him how was it cheap... he replies with...

http://img35.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00490l.jpg

Can someone please enlighten me what pussy footing is cause I honestly have no clue.

lol I know what he was talking about.. he sent me a reply and said it's when you jump over the opponent and him when as they wake up and it will automatically hit. Most people don't know about this nor do forums because the Q&A section doesn't know about this glitch because they didn't have time to figure this bug out.. so I mailed him back telling him it's a crossup and how stupid he sounds and he gives me an even better reply. He says crossup can be only blocked 25% of the time...LOL!
    Bad Games to makuto2000 the pic speaks for itself.

0520091219.th.jpg

i have played you before on psn. i recall that tag, lol. they were pretty good games actually. nice to meet u here. sorry for off topic post.
    I had a bad embrassing moment early this morning against a Balrog. I could hear his headset from his house and saw that his title had Balrog on it so I picked Dhaslim because I thought I had a better chance at beating him with him than using my main Viper. When I picked Dhaslim he said wow a Dhaslim, you know what that means he must be pretty good, too bad though that ended up being false because I had my ass handed to me since I don't play dhaslim as much as my Viper and I could hear him laughing at me from his crib.
  • vxninevxnine Joined: Posts: 70
    rage kicked by JohnQPublic. bad game (notice not plural)
  • NING726NING726 vancity's finest Joined: Posts: 126
    BGs to darthpaul1982, what a dumb fuck. :rofl::rofl:. dude is born in 1982, a 28 year old trying to tell me "if i wasn't drunk i'd destroy you lol". first of all, it's 2009 and your broke ass is still on 56k. step your connection game up, it was laggy as hell. "stfu scrub you aint even good, i've drunk 2 litres of wine" lol. avoid this chump. ol ego trippin laggy motherfucker. btw, who uses ryu ultra as a reversal? :rolleyes: idiot
    he did a wake up ultra?
    BG's to EndySWE...for trying to insult me in a msg saying:

"mr i dont combo and i roll all day long"

lmao...what an idiot.
  • Arkayne17Arkayne17 Stop it meg. Joined: Posts: 2,857
    I am totally tempted to sig that message but I dont want it to seem like I'm giving props to a rage quitter.

You know niggas are EXTREMELY pissed when they create a new word just for you. Wow. You should put "The Skunt" as your user title now. :rofl:

I know man , I aint never heard that before in my life. Dude was mad as fuck.

BG to M-a-D__D-a-w-G... faced his Dhalism with Ryu and he couldn't run away. Near the end of the second round he gives up and sends me a mail that says "nice cheap tric". When I asked him how was it cheap... he replies with...

http://img35.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00490l.jpg

Can someone please enlighten me what pussy footing is cause I honestly have no clue.

lol I know what he was talking about.. he sent me a reply and said it's when you jump over the opponent and him when as they wake up and it will automatically hit. Most people don't know about this nor do forums because the Q&A section doesn't know about this glitch because they didn't have time to figure this bug out.. so I mailed him back telling him it's a crossup and how stupid he sounds and he gives me an even better reply. He says crossup can be only blocked 25% of the time...LOL!

I have mad-dawg added.. he was a good sport with me. When I tore his dhalsim up he added me. We play casuals on occasion.
    @ArtofArkayne
    Character Designer / Concepter Artist / Illustrator
  • DarthPaul1982DarthPaul1982 2 4 Ricky, 2 4 Daigo Joined: Posts: 861
    BGs to darthpaul1982, what a dumb fuck. :rofl::rofl:. dude is born in 1982, a 28 year old trying to tell me "if i wasn't drunk i'd destroy you lol". first of all, it's 2009 and your broke ass is still on 56k. step your connection game up, it was laggy as hell. "stfu scrub you aint even good, i've drunk 2 litres of wine" lol. avoid this chump. ol ego trippin laggy motherfucker. btw, who uses ryu ultra as a reversal? :rolleyes: idiot

good lord, how petulant and childish you are. I had been drinking on a Saturday night - im sure theres nothing wrong with that - and I was playing FOR FUN. So I didnt play well, BECAUSE I WAS DRUNK. Then you get all 'youre shit' on me.... Grow up you cock. And Im not on a56k, and I am FAR from cheap... you really are a fool... It's a shame that someone cant have a drink and play a game on a Saturday night without some lonely little moron talking crap..... I'm not going to waste anymore time on this now. You are a pussy... go ahead and talk all the crap online that you like, I'm sure it temporarily reafffirms your dwindling sense of self-worth.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE: if someone talks crap to people after a match, for no other reason than they won/lost, what's your opinion of them? Cause I personally think theyre pathetic, and that their pride/elitism is really just a bolster for some deep-rooted character flaw... What do you all think?
    "A healthy disrespect for your fellow man is what made srk strong to begin with I think. But it's easy to take it too far." -- Theli; uber tech-god of the Ryu section.
  • MajinSSJ6GokuMajinSSJ6Goku Dan Master Joined: Posts: 95
    0524091506.jpg
    Yep I main Dan in SF4...
    lol..he was kind enough to give you a choice.
    BG to juanmanova. I am probably assuming he is trying to act so 'pro' by labelling me a noob just because my Ken literally destroyed his Sagat. Then he continues to spam the following:

juanmanova: mongol
    juanmanova: Challenge Invitation
    juanmanova: common noob
    Me: you lost to a noob, hence you're the bigger noob?
    juanmanova: go mongol
    juanmanova: soryu no confirm psss noob common math best of 10
    juanmanova: pss noob mongol

I'm assuming he wants a first to 10... LOL? I have seen way better Sagats...

... mongol? LOL
    I know man , I aint never heard that before in my life. Dude was mad as fuck.

I have mad-dawg added.. he was a good sport with me. When I tore his dhalsim up he added me. We play casuals on occasion.

ask him about the crossup glitch =)
  • AznDreamerAznDreamer Joined: Posts: 247
    i hope no one has had a BG with me!!! LOLz. I swear I never quit and my connect gets bad sometimes don't know why. Just letting ya'll noe.
  • NING726NING726 vancity's finest Joined: Posts: 126
    good lord, how petulant and childish you are. I had been drinking on a Saturday night - im sure theres nothing wrong with that - and I was playing FOR FUN. So I didnt play well, BECAUSE I WAS DRUNK. Then you get all 'youre shit' on me.... Grow up you cock. And Im not on a56k, and I am FAR from cheap... you really are a fool... It's a shame that someone cant have a drink and play a game on a Saturday night without some lonely little moron talking crap..... I'm not going to waste anymore time on this now. You are a pussy... go ahead and talk all the crap online that you like, I'm sure it temporarily reafffirms your dwindling sense of self-worth.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE: if someone talks crap to people after a match, for no other reason than they won/lost, what's your opinion of them? Cause I personally think theyre pathetic, and that their pride/elitism is really just a bolster for some deep-rooted character flaw... What do you all think?

um, are u retarded? u were the one who hit me with "if i wasn't drunk, i'd beat u scrub". u were the one who initiated the shit talking while i proceeded to smack the shit out of u. your rebuttal after i smacked the shit out of u was "I BET I HAVE MORE OF A LIFE THAN U, I WORK IN THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY" LOLOLOL nerd ass bitch. :rofl: it's cool tho, keep talkin the talkin cause u suck nads at sfiv. why dont u send me a player match invite when your alcoholic ass is SOBER? u were the one talking shit "if i wasn't drunk id beat u lulzzzz!" put your money where ya mouth is. LOLOL if i looked like that i'd probably talk a lot of shit to hide my ugliness. u an ugly ass dude "I HAVE A HOT GIRL" y the fuck would u tell me that over a PM? LOL. ol prepubescent peter parker lookin motherfucker.
    Matning
    Aggressive blanka just constantly spamming moves and blanka rolls against my Ken, while I just wait to punish easy openings. When I finally baited his wakeup ultra, I ultra'd him after blocking the first hit and while he was in the air. Sent me the message "11k? lol, noob"

MartinioSWE
    I'm going to have to expose this sore loser for sending me shitmail after losing with Ken to my Ken twice:
    dsc00241w.th.jpgdsc00246sya.th.jpgdsc00247z.th.jpgdsc00248l.th.jpg

Why? Because I just noticed that he's an SRK member LOL...

Disgraceful ... :arazz: