Comments

• PBallaPBalla A Tru Balla Joined: Posts: 3,031
    timesina - leaver in player match
    Evil_Blanka - leaver in player match
    kcti - leaver in player match
    spawn331985 - leaver in player match
    drhawaii85 - leaver in ranked match
  • YummyYummy On & Off. Joined: Posts: 1,132
    I'm actually very disappointed to say that I was able to play PIKACHUAKUMA (Either actually JR Rodriguez, or an impostor, but didn't seem like one.)
    He dropped on me when I was smoking him with my Abel.
    Haha, it just makes me laugh that even an established player in other fighting games, has to resort to rage quitting.
    So many losers/poor sports on PSN, seriously.
    It's just BP, people.

Oh, and to JR; LolUmad?
  • sailorsaturnsailorsaturn 5.56er Joined: Posts: 1,204
    that asshole vvv_morphaze [/url]

jesus christ, someone ban that fuck. he is a piece of fucking shit.
  • DRCsyntaxDRCsyntax The Ugly Joined: Posts: 1,032
    SpaceAtoilet or something like that dropped on me cause he was that rare guy that had to fight me Akuma. Unlike most Akuma on SF4, I actually knew how to use him, and opened up with alot of chains, and then backed up and started baiting that silly spin move that gief does.

When he realized I wasn't going to run straight into him, he dropped. (between the first and second sound)

So I sent him a nice resounding "U MAD" message :D after he called me boring and gay I followed up with another "U MAD CAUSE UR TICK THROWS FAILED" message.

entertaining...
    http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html
    Please read this and understand why it is, that you suck.
  • Saint ConnorSaint Connor Wake up Mr. Green... Joined: Posts: 1,113
    BGs to me last night! If I dropped on anyone, I'm sorry, was having connection issues :(
  • GhostalGhostal カースヘッド Joined: Posts: 1,393
    I'm actually very disappointed to say that I was able to play PIKACHUAKUMA (Either actually JR Rodriguez, or an impostor, but didn't seem like one.)
    He dropped on me when I was smoking him with my Abel.
    Haha, it just makes me laugh that even an established player in other fighting games, has to resort to rage quitting.
    So many losers/poor sports on PSN, seriously.
    It's just BP, people.

Oh, and to JR; LolUmad?

Pikachuakuma isn't JR.
    Jimmyjtran: shang tsundere
  • Arkayne17Arkayne17 Stop it meg. Joined: Posts: 2,857
    BG's to some cat named Hanzaemon- rage quit after getting the dog shit beat out of him. Then I message him saying "next time stay and lose"

Then I get this!

n1417950102_30116144_17.jpg

n1417950102_30116149_2252.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

At least he has good grammar when making an excuse.
    @ArtofArkayne
    Character Designer / Concepter Artist / Illustrator
  • agentzagentz has vegan powers Joined: Posts: 330
    DECEPTICON-4EVER (or something like that) pulled after getting the shit kicked out of him (and was sent a "u mad" message and he replied "in 2009 the capcom cross-up glitch is pathetic.

acidburns - didn't pull, but sent a message "they gave you an E on technique because you suck fireball spamer" I replied "what did you get on technique? Oh, that's right, you don't get to see what you get when you lose"
    Low short, throw
    lol, bad game to Lucky2727, but thanks for my first hate message!

He picks Ken (naturally), I pick Gen...low tier lewl...just to mess around. He mostly did jump in then spammed c.mk or srk'd...you know, the usual...so I was just being dumb and to be and ass did nothing but c.mk myself the entire round, and beat him with it lol.

So I'm goofing off b/c I just want to link oga to ultra/super, which I do (sadface at the poor dmg :(), but lose unfortunately. Not a big deal to me though, I dont play Gen

But despite him winning, I still get a hate message saying "you play like a girl"...ok then. I send a message back telling him he's garbage and his scrub ken tactics (if you want to call them that) are complete trash...he talks more smack and I'm like, fine "I'll gladly rematch you if you think you can handle it". He agrees, talking more shit of course, so I toss him an invite.

This time its much different. He goes Ken again, I go Abel....I AA throw his jump ins and rekka his blocked/whiffed srks. And to finish it all off I did cross over j.mk, c.mp, rekka, supercancel just for that little extra umph. Then I toss him a lil message to thank him for proving my point. And apparently he wants to fight me for real or something now? Rofl. Oh and also because "his ranking is better that means he is better". Also laughable.

I've been reading these posts and have been kind of disapointed that I don't have a story, but now I'm all giddy that I finally have one, lol.
    AHAHAHA

I raped this kid jmajestyjersey15 with my Cammy by tossing him around over and over cause he kept shoryukening with ken. Then he pms me after the ranked match talking shit about throws.

So then I play him again in player matches; and play ken vs ken and I'm trying my hardest not to throw. (I threw him twice) He talks more shit cause I thew, second round I rape him completely, super ending with a perfect; this kid talks MORE shit.

So then I switch to Dan and begin the rape parade on his Fei Long; he gets so pissy during my raping and talking shit that he straight up drops.

What a joke. (We both had mics on talking shit too, was so classic)
  • knoccout44knoccout44 Joined: Posts: 18
    ken ryu sagat akuma

bad game to tha 99 percent of people who pick ken ryu or akuma then do tha same bullshit tha whole match..... and then end up losin lol
  • troll_hammertroll_hammer Monster Hand FTW Joined: Posts: 172
    Some guy played me in Rank matches. He's Cammy I'm rufus, we go down to the wire in all three rounds with me coming out on top. I send him a GG message to be polite and he replies "meh not really"

All I could say was ok.

Dude's name was Davidthereaper or someshit.

Also BGs to people who don't install the game on the HDD. WTF, I can understand the first few hours of release, you're all excited to have your new game and shit, but goddamnit it's been a fuckin' week. When you get home for work/school, install the damn game, do you homework/shower/masturbate and when you come back you'll have 4% done. FUCK.
    He knows you're special, like a black stripper with blue eyes.
  • YummyYummy On & Off. Joined: Posts: 1,132
    Wow, I really never expected there to be so many rage quitters, but seriously?
    Every fuckin' time?
    If you robots online can't stand losing BP, then go fucking play non-ranked matches.
    I'm starting to think the lot of you that play on PSN are fucking worse than those XBL retards.
    Sorry, just venting a bit, =/
  • BeautifulViolenceBeautifulViolence Will turtle you out. Joined: Posts: 391
    ^^^ Agree with the previous two posters.

1. I always send the dum-dum a message saying, "INSTALL THE GAME. OPTIONS: SYSTEM--INSTALL." I figure if the dum-dum tells his dum-dum friends, then eventually we'll have a fluid online experience.

2. I have successfully finished only three (!) of my ranked matches. I believe I won two and lost one...but if you throw in the ones that I would have won had the guy not quit, I'd be like 10-1. What's going on with these people?
    2. I have successfully finished only three (!) of my ranked matches. I believe I won two and lost one...but if you throw in the ones that I would have won had the guy not quit, I'd be like 10-1. What's going on with these people?

I don't fuckin' know with these BP whores. It pisses me off so much that I don't even try to play Ranked anymore. I just want to finish a goddamn match without having either a drop or a message saying "lol u suk fuk u niger":mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    bad game to tha 99 percent of people who pick ken ryu or akuma then do tha same bullshit tha whole match..... and then end up losin lol

this

Btw: Only thing I hate is; lets say I m playing with a good friend of mine. After beating him couple of times, he gets upset and start saying stuff like : I suck, I m terrible at this game, I lost my appetite to play... When that happens I automatically tend to give away my wins, I start losing some while trying not to let him know that I m losing on purpose.

This sucks terribly. I am not extremely skilled , so sometimes I meet up with really good players and sometimes it ends in me losing 15 winning 5 even sometimes.

Yet not a single time I complained about losing in any fighting game, it is simply; you learn something new from every loss, that is why it is as good as winning.

Some people are just too immature that they can not realize that... :sad:
  • Damage898Damage898 Overrated Joined: Posts: 491
    Bgs to all the assholes who play the entire game holding :u:.

That is annoying to no ends. I Just stand there watching them jump the entire round. I try to enlighten them by closing the distance by walking left and right and only jumping when its necessary but they don't give a shit and rage quit. :sad:
    Bgs to all the assholes who play the entire game holding :u:.

That is annoying to no ends. I Just stand there watching them jump the entire round. I try to enlighten them by closing the distance by walking left and right and only jumping when its necessary but they don't give a shit and rage quit. :sad:

Quoted for truth.

I'm tired of seeing jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out

Seriously, what the fuck possesses people to think that is a good idea/strat, and then has the fucking NERVE to shit talk afterwards. I swear if I met any of these people irl I would just punch them in the face without saying a word.
  • Damage898Damage898 Overrated Joined: Posts: 491
    Quoted for truth.

I'm tired of seeing jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out, jump in mk, c.rh, jump out

Seriously, what the fuck possesses people to think that is a good idea/strat, and then has the fucking NERVE to shit talk afterwards. I swear if I met any of these people irl I would just punch them in the face without saying a word.

What you should do when you see them IRL is Jump in mp, st.hp Jump out rinse and repeat.:looney:
  • [vince-uk][vince-uk] KenFlowChart Master Joined: Posts: 230
    BGs to a ridiculous number of Ken players who only think about wakeup shoryuken, mid screen empty shoryuken, panic shoryuken, and.... well errr... "**** it, random shoryuken". It shocks me to believe that they're also in the region of 1500-2000BP too.

Also, I'm quite appaulled with the number of people who pick sagat who only think about jump HK -> crouch HK, wakeup Tiger Uppercut, wakeup Ultra and even jump backward Ultra ... lol

Oh, and a particular BG shoutout goes to red_snowman for whinging "****ing scrub" at me after I beat his sorry ass.
    *poke* *poke* "Man... you're weak." -- Asuka
  • asianxcoreasianxcore ...In Parseltongue Joined: Posts: 2,501
    BG's to Angelmatt. First player to ever rage quit on me between all my games of SFHD and SFIV.

Whiffed/random FP Shoryu's with Ken don't hit, even after 4-5 times in a row. Yes, even if you will it.
    SFV: Nash/Necalli
    USFIV: Seth
    UMVC3: Wesker/Taskmaster/Nova
    MVC3: Wolverine/Dormammu/Akuma, Wesker/Dormammu/Akuma
    CVS2: (A) Vega/Eagle/Blanka, (N) Hibiki/Akuma/Blanka
  • BeautifulViolenceBeautifulViolence Will turtle you out. Joined: Posts: 391
    this

Btw: Only thing I hate is; lets say I m playing with a good friend of mine. After beating him couple of times, he gets upset and start saying stuff like : I suck, I m terrible at this game, I lost my appetite to play... When that happens I automatically tend to give away my wins, I start losing some while trying not to let him know that I m losing on purpose.

Sometimes, you have to bite the bullet and give up a few wins in exchange for continuing competition and friendship. With some people, if you beat them too badly, they won't ever want to play you again; with others, they'll come back for more beatings and eventually get pretty good. It's your choice, but I'd opt for keeping the friendship by throwing a couple games.

This video game stuff can be serious business.
    I can't play anyone period.
    El fuerte is that annoying I guess...
  • MagnetoManiacMagnetoManiac EX MagMan™ Joined: Posts: 6,697
    BGs to my DC'ers, here's my list

itachi_s(forgot the 2nd half)
    godofurath1248
    cgm721
    treyes88
    tehjeh

And BGs to this scrub the_jackal_22, lagging all my shit.

Oh and for everyone that sees this, I did the most hilarious shit ever. This guy was ABOUT to DC on me, and then when he went neutral I dashed up twice and punched him before he could DC. ROFLMAFLMOAFLMARO!!!! That was golden.
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
    Team "Get that shit outta here"
    So, do YOU know the match-up?! - team gdlk
  • retryretry Animus 3.0 Joined: Posts: 473
    BG to: chocosamurai

Picks seth, drops after he whiffs his super and is about to lose

Messages me: cheapthrows

reply: HAHA you pick the last boss, cry, and drop? U MAD?
  • Veet1Veet1 Joined: Posts: 60
    edited October 2015
    lol
    Post edited by Veet1 on
  • GGawaranGGawaran Gawaran AKA Mr Mishida Joined: Posts: 176
    Im almost positive this has been posted, but how many plug pullers do you guys get daily?

So far today ive faced 5. =(

Arm_n_Hammer
    nemesis_2_all

and I can't remember the other three.... Bah, Its just aggrivating @_@.

PS for anyone I fought online yesterday my apologies, either PSN or shitty ass time warner decided to act up.
    The Road to EVO2011.... Fear DAT SAK! XD
    Today's list of droppers:

mrsassou - Scrub sagat, baited all his wakeup tiger uppercuts, and dropped when he missed a wakeup tiger uppercut
    dsc00108.th.jpg

zadkyel - Same as above

mikee1981 - Another autopilot ken player who never learns that wake up ultra never works, and drops before I could land the ultra KO finish.
    dsc00110.th.jpg
    BGs you morons....
  • YellowS4YellowS4 Joined: Posts: 4,579
    A warning to anyone that comes across a scrub named "dk-ekou," who tries to be sneaky by hosting 3 round matches, then switching it to 1 round.

Owned that scrub up easy and he's in the 4.5k BP range.

edit - another scrub dropper who sets matches to 5 rounds, then drops as soon as he loses the first 2. Goes by the name "rowr21."
    Can someone provide some feedback on this idea? Thanks.
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=178261
    BGs to.... My family... for watching fuckin' Youtube videos when I'm playing online... GET OFF THE FUCKIN' COMPUTER!
  • PBallaPBalla A Tru Balla Joined: Posts: 3,031
    n3d70g - hate mail 'your mum' lol
    Roflcopters to Flavhead and his scrub ass Vega.

Nothing but backing up and trying, pathetically to turtle.

I message him after I beat him to stop running away and charge his moves so he can fight back; to which he scoffs he's better than I am, and that I play Cammy just like everyone else. (I've only met two other people who main Cammy).

After which he spams invites saying he'll beat me, so I join, pick Fei Long; and just like the good ol Bruce Lee, I methodically lock him in the corner and rip him a new asshole.

"I WAS WHOOPIN U BEFORE U CORNERED ME"

After which I spammed him with "U MAD" type messages.
  • Pilgrim_PudPilgrim_Pud Ultimo Gringo #HEEL Joined: Posts: 1,513
    BGs to GuiltyLondon
    Ranked match. He randoms at player select. I win a pretty close first round then in the second he Demons after a jab, I jump and counter with Ultra. He drops here...
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/liteshoop/0227091500.jpg

Bad games to you sir.
    Fat.
  • Darth SutineDarth Sutine Joined: Posts: 61
    BG to "sinetherton".

Ranked match. My Cammy vs. his Chun Li. Pretty close first round...I won (tick damage for the victory). He drops just as the second round was getting ready to start.
    Good grief... they just keep on coming :(

flip2k9 - Scrub Sagat drops low on health - even asked me how much BP I had :confused:
    sid -786- Electricity spamming Blanka drops on low health
    dsc00111.th.jpg
    rafik06 - Turtle Vega can only do wall dives, can't do bugger all at close quarters, drops near ko. Even tried to challenge me again, with an angry face.
    dsc00112.th.jpg
    *sigh*
  • MagnetoManiacMagnetoManiac EX MagMan™ Joined: Posts: 6,697
    BG's to phiphi, the scrub was lagging so hard that it was either I got hit by the first or the second uppercut whenever I tried to punish him. The mash was obvious but there was just no stopping it.

Surprisingly, this one trick scrub had 4k BP, so if you want free points, bring your lag tactics and fuck him up.

How do I DC? There's really no point in my losing matches that way. I can tell it is intentional lag because at the lobby screen the person would have 3/4 bars then it would just lag.
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
    Team "Get that shit outta here"
    So, do YOU know the match-up?! - team gdlk
  • DaFeetLeeDaFeetLee WOW Joined: Posts: 1,691
    Lol. Just press the home button and go to quit game.
    Twitter: @DaFeetLee || Twitch channel || NY FGC
    FG Blog || Youtube
  • hadoknhadokn is down right fierce Joined: Posts: 270
    Man, I can wait until MvC2 becomes dlc. All these kids are just going to weep.

I had a guy rage quit at 10% health remaining and then challenge me to a re-match. Right.
  • j0nsj0ns Thrive or Strive? Joined: Posts: 235
    [vince-uk] wrote: »
    rafik06[/COLOR] - Turtle Vega can only do wall dives, can't do bugger all at close quarters, drops near ko. Even tried to challenge me again, with an angry face.
    Second this. Tho he used Ryu, he clearly couldn't handle my Chun and dropped before I could finish him. Then when I asked him about it, he made up some BS excuse and called me a coward :confused:
    "Well played. Religion just killed another person." - House M.D.
  • DaFeetLeeDaFeetLee WOW Joined: Posts: 1,691
    This guy beats me with Guile just barely. So I play him two more rounds. I beat him once with Chun and the second game, I perfected him with Gen in the first round and he left before the second round started. Then I messaged "LOL you mad." He messaged me saying "you dropped all you do is throws." Then he tells me he dropped because he had to feed his daughter. :rofl:
    Twitter: @DaFeetLee || Twitch channel || NY FGC
    FG Blog || Youtube
  • I3ombI3omb Joined: Posts: 40
    BGs to Hydeka and ordinaryzelig for quitting after losing one round. I'm not even that good, it's just that so many pick Ken that when I do a Guile many seem oblivious how to deal with him.
    Alright BGs to:
    GhostRyderV: I actually expected alot from this noob who was flaunting the Balrog Icon and Gold Balrog title; Expecting to fight Balrog, I picked Fei Long; my defense against said character. Instead he picks Rufus; who I easily dismantle, at the end of the second round; he drops connection. Fucking Coward.

Mr_P-Haz3: I went into the fight expecting a noob; and that's what I got. One of the shittiest Akuma's I've fought online, apparently thought only fireballs would bring victory. Near the end of the second he too dropped connection.

Trujas: He picked Blanka, so I immediately assumed he sucked. (Sorry blanka players, but blanka is effortless trash IMO). I turtle my side of the screen and wait for him to idiotically roll at me; counter with spiral arrow, then sit near him and jab him out of electricity. End of the third round (Yes he beat me one round) he drops connection when he realizes the only things he can to do would result in him eating a Gyro Driver Smasher.

So many cowardly scrubs online; I take my losses with pride and grow from them.
  • NAMMMMMMNAMMMMMM cantcounterpaulfrank Joined: Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I got a good one for you all. I play a ranked match against some nub named johnshotti who was about 3100BP.
    i was mashing on character select screen and accidentally get Abel. Fuck it Ill play even though i know shit about him. so he beats me both rounds barely and msgs me this.

of course i msg back this

so he agrees but wants to do best of 5? whatever i agree. we play, and i beat him first all three rounds with a perfect. i msg this

after 4 wins, i msg this

after im about to perfect him in the middle of the eight game he ragequits and sends me this
    and this

so yea. obviously me beating his ass 8x in a row is a moot point because it wasnt ranked. i love it.
    b a NAM a 827 (8:56:19 PM): =\
    b adm on key7 62 (8:56:33 PM): =/
    b a NAM a 827 (8:56:43 PM): =\
    b adm on key7 62 (8:56:52 PM): =/
    b a NAM a 827 (8:57:09 PM): 8========D

MGO: hadoooken/Hello Kitty
    GGPO: namco827
  • Pilgrim_PudPilgrim_Pud Ultimo Gringo #HEEL Joined: Posts: 1,513
    snip

It doesn't matter how many times you beat him, he beat you once. :arazz:
    Oh how I love my friends list.
    Fat.
  • Arkayne17Arkayne17 Stop it meg. Joined: Posts: 2,857
    I got a good one for you all. I play a ranked match against some nub named johnshotti who was about 3100BP.
    i was mashing on character select screen and accidentally get Abel. Fuck it Ill play even though i know shit about him. so he beats me both rounds barely and msgs me this.

of course i msg back this

so he agrees but wants to do best of 5? whatever i agree. we play, and i beat him first all three rounds with a perfect. i msg this

after 4 wins, i msg this

after im about to perfect him in the middle of the eight game he ragequits and sends me this
    and this

so yea. obviously me beating his ass 8x in a row is a moot point because it wasnt ranked. i love it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

At least hes good at not being abel to type his words the right way.
    @ArtofArkayne
    Character Designer / Concepter Artist / Illustrator
    hahaha i had so many bad games

So many people dropped on me when they are losing

(With Rog)
    And this one guy with 3000 some points picked Dictator who I fucked up in ranked

I found him again so this time he picks Akuma and just backs up fireball and teleport when i'm close

(I fought another person like this who did it with Sagat) was really weird 2-1 or 3-1 on him
    I beat him twice like this (thrice in total) for a total of 150 BPs hahaha scrub but atleast he didn't D/C like a little bitch

Only bad thing is the time it took for me to kill him lol
    I was playing this guy who was about to be knocked out when he dropped connection.
    When i asked him why he left he told me that i should be more original and pick a character other than Ken, he also told me that i was cheap and that i did not deserve the win/bp.

lol
  • ChromecakesChromecakes C.VIPEEEERRRRR Joined: Posts: 166
    BG's to FloatingToilet and Hellm0x, Dictator and Guile players, both DC'ed on me in the second round when I was about to take the win.