CvS2 Character Cloning

Comments

• FritzFritz Joined: Posts: 253
    ya, bad glitch... how hard is it to do?
    Souled Out
  • N00b_Saib0tN00b_Saib0t Joined: Posts: 44
    i take it due to needing to be on random and end like that its impossable in vs mode.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,675 admin
    Originally posted by N00b_Saib0t
    i take it due to needing to be on random and end like that its impossable in vs mode.

Wtf? Who cares about the VS. mode screen.
    You can go to extra options and turn on an option that allows for multiple character selelction.

This glitch is more powerful on the arcade.
    Where that option is not available.
  • IcemanIceman Joined: Posts: 1,364
    Son of a bitch this game just keeps getting more and more broke :eek:

That's it, there IS a Cable code in this game. I know it. Where's he hiding at!
  • FritzFritz Joined: Posts: 253
    Originally posted by Iceman
    Son of a bitch this game just keeps getting more and more broke :eek:

That's it, there IS a Cable code in this game. I know it. Where's he hiding at!

Broke?? Rc's dont make it broken... and this doesnt by any means make it broken!! :lol: :lol: :lol: it's like too hard to realisticly do frequently anyways! If you try getting sagat and you miss.. you will most likely get Yun! lol.
    Souled Out
  • AzraelAzrael Epic Calling! Joined: Posts: 3,258
    And we thought tournaments were boring before...now you don't even need random third.

Torem_Kamina:

Definitely need to work that EX Tatsu wake-up into my gameplan. Sacrificing damage and stun meter for psychological damage. That's some next level shit right there.

Originally posted by 456M GT

Wtf? Who cares about the VS. mode screen.
    You can go to extra options and turn on an option that allows for multiple character selelction.

This glitch is more powerful on the arcade.
    Where that option is not available.

i'm well aware of that, i was just asking if it works in vs mode where random and end arent right next to eachother.
  • ZazzariusZazzarius Shaaaaaaaa! Joined: Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    i think that RCs are broken in the classical definition of the word

broken, meaning that something is not working properly

this is another glitch, and another gaping hole in the programming
    "Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts,
    with barest wrists and stoutest boasts,
    he thrusts his fists against the posts,
    and still insists he sees the ghosts."
  • DanielLarussoDanielLarusso All for the glory of love Joined: Posts: 221
    Will the CvS2 wonders never ceace? So, if RC's are allowed in tourney's as long as you have the skill to use them, will Blanka/Sagat/Sagat teams be allowed as long as you have your technique down with this glitch?

Like someone said it's rolling the dice, but going by the consensus on roll cancel, if you can pull it off, more power to ya.
    The Karate Kid
    too sick...thats all I gotta say...

HVS
  • Yumi SaotomeYumi Saotome eh-sama Joined: Posts: 361
    That's pretty damn cool.

After trying it a few times, you'll notice that the random generator starts from Geese and goes left to right, and wraps around. Thus, Akuma becomes Sagat, Dan becomes Bison, etc.
    "No more Ky. Play Robo-Ky" - RF telling me to stop losing.

Retired from fighting games, but I actively troll.
  • CrazyDazedCrazyDazed [PK]66464646464646464646 Joined: Posts: 214
    Haha, damn... Imagine this:

A Groove Sakura/Bison/Bison vs A Groove Sakura/Bison/Bison

I don't really see how you'd ban this cloning from tournament play, but, imo, it would make it very boring.

"Oookay, so I have to fight 2 Sagat's, no problem, not much change in strategy to catch me off guard."

Really, why would you want to choose same characters but only to find out your opponent had "perfect counter character" for those clones and get owned for free? I'd rather choose different characters than to have Blanka/Sagat/Sagat or some shit.

Plus, there's a chance that you would fuck it up in tournament play.. "Wait wait wait!!! I didn't mean to choose this character!! Start over please!!" That would be annoying. I'm not too worried about this new glitch. Just accept it and move on, and don't turn this into "OMFG RC IS GAMEBREAKING" chaos.
    Supposedly, the glitch is banned from use in tournaments in Japan.
  • GandidoGandido Puerto Rican Torture Device Joined: Posts: 520 mod
    Originally posted by Gunter

It would seem so. IMO, K and A groove would dominate even more in this manner. Say something like... A-Sakx2/Bison-2 or vice versa, or K-Kyo/Sagat/Sagat-2
    "Chance favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur
    Save time: test before you post.
    RCs are broke. Interesting, but broke. That talk has been done. As for this new glitch, "People won't be able to do it consistantly." Isn't that what a lot of people tried to claim about Roll Cancels. Why yes, it is. Some people will be able to do this consistantly. I don't care either way if this gets banned or not. But unlike RCs, this is quite easy to ban. It would be difficult to completely ban RCs because they can be difficult to distinguish with the naked eye. It's not too hard to see 2 Sagats on one team, now is it?
  • 3b1r4h3b1r4h omgz liek woahhhhhhh Joined: Posts: 499
    hahah 4 ratio 1 Sagats LOL

That would rule.

sooooo boring... zzzzzz
    Don't be scared, just be prepared for the worst. - JMT
    Av by The LUC
    -Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Infinites.-
  • ViscantViscant Lookin cute, feelin cute Joined: Posts: 1,002
    I think that random select should be banned in any tournament where you have to play one team. At Super Battle Opera I signed up as random select/Yamazaki/Hibiki just because I was feeling pretty confident in my ability to pick out whoever I wanted. And some of the time it worked. I got to look at what my opponent was picking and pulled out counter character to them a couple times, like pulling out Vega in my first match and pulling out Joe in my 2nd match.
    People have known that there's a pattern to random for some time now. Basically anyone who played Tekken and had their favorite character on time release at least has some proficiency in picking characters out of random. Yeah I screwed it up a few times in tournament but with a little practice you can just eyeball the random select and get whoever you want.
    It's too bad I had to leave SBO early, otherwise I would have abused it way more. Too much of an advantage.

--Jay Snyder
    Viscant@aol.com
    Hmm, that was a wierd double post I made :bluu:
    456M GT did it and recorded it.. check it out.

http://members.shaw.ca/mbuz2/TodoCopy.mpg
  • blue_Jblue_J team uop they unstopable! Joined: Posts: 103
    most people that complain about roll cancel cant do it and
    there a few that can do it in the u.s that can really piss u off.
    i dont understand how to do the glitch cant wait to somone at cf to do it....
    EMPIRE ARCADIA DEAD CELL
    IN THE WORDS OF NATHAN SUMMERS ''LET IT GO ITS OVER''
    This glitch will definitely not be allowed in tourneys. Akuma was an accessible character in ST but nobody complained because the code was banned, and look how long that game lasted.
    Wow, this is EXACTLY the same glitch that was present in XSF, only it was lots easier to do then due to fewer characters and a simpler random procedure. It's hard to believe that Capcom never took out this glitch, but I guess this accounts for why there hasn't been a random selection option since XSF...

...what this says is, Capcom programmers are actually so lazy, that if there was ever a random select in any other game since XSF, we could have picked 2 of the same character. Two Sentinels in MvC2, godlike.

I gotta hand it to Shady K, this is a pretty cool glitch. Team SD keeps pumping out the Capcom secrets...first Shady fully explains roll cancellig for the masses, then theres the pushblock cancelling fully displayed in its first vid, now this. If I were you I'd stop leaking this stuff and just sell the info over the net, and make a fortune.

WTF I'm actually praising team SD. It's hard not to though when they keep contributing to the SF community in big ways.
    This definatly ought to be banned. Unless you don't mind fighting 2 Blankas, Sagats, Cammys, Bisons, etc :D With 15 minutes of practice I'm getting decent at it. It's easier than many in match moves that people pull off in other games (moves that require 1 or 2 frame timing that people land consistantly) because you can set the timing yourself. There's not "in game" pressure either. Give someone a week or two with this and they'll have it to an artform.
  • kafuin_gairakafuin_gaira you die before i do Joined: Posts: 146
    anyone get it to work on vs mode yet? or is it just arcade?
  • rusbarrusbar New More Tastey! Joined: Posts: 74
    Originally posted by Punish3r
    ...what this says is, Capcom programmers are actually so lazy,

oh yes, because programming is SO EASY :lame:
    Go to end. Now keep going in and out of the Random icon. You'll notice random isn't so random. It goes in order... From left to right, top to bottom of the character select screen. Now who I'm aiming for is Sagat... and since I know that Akuma is before Sagat, I'll just keep going in and out of the Random icon until it gets to Akuma. You can see who you left it on because when you go to End, it doesn't show a character in the character display... Meaning it's easy to see who you left it on last. Now that I have it on Akuma or close by, I'll go in and out of the Random icon VERY quickly to have it left on Sagat. Make sure you left it on Sagat!

is he saying that akuma is before sagat on the random rotation or on the character select screen. because if i start on ryu and go left to right then top to bottom, sagat is before akuma. sagat is right next to ryu and akuma is on the bottom row. but then i am going diagonally. i just don't see how akuma is before sagat. on the vs screen akuma is before sagat
    He's a chicken I tell ya! A GIANT CHICKEN!!
  • Master_ChibiMaster_Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 15,000 mod
    Whatever.

This game just went to the bottom of the list now. I hope it stays there.
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
  • HoonyoHoonyo Joined: Posts: 1,514
    Originally posted by Gunter
    But anybody can do it, right? Just like anybody could do an RC?! We must use this glitch because it makes the game even better! Now we don't have to waste that 3rd character we can just pick Sagat/Blanka again!
    I thought this would be impossible to do, but after a few tries it seemz not too difficult.:D I wonder if it will actually make a difference in da game havin' 2 A-Groove Bison'z or some shit like that.:confused: :bluu:
  • bokchoybokchoy Not Krang Joined: Posts: 1,395
    I still don't understand why a glitch in MvC2 is considered a good thing while a glitch in CvS2 is considered "broken".
    Originally posted by 3b1r4h
    hahah 4 ratio 1 Sagats LOL

That would rule.

sooooo boring... zzzzzz

This guy is fucking dumb.
  • HeaTHeaT mindgames Joined: Posts: 3,244
    why would this be allowed in tourneys...it would be hella styuupid for it to be allowed...

im outi

Roberth
    I stream games - twitch.tv/heatzgaming
    Youtube channel - youtube.com/heatfury
    For those who want to know the selection screen order... (US names and I assume you remove the console characters from the order if they aren't available)

Geese, Joe, Todo, Rock, Iori
    Rugal, Chang, Athena, Hoahmaru, Ryo
    Terry, Kyo
    Yamazaki, King, Hibiki, Mai, Zangief
    Benimaru, Vice, Nakoruru, Sakura, Dhalsim
    G. Rugal, O. IoriKim, Yuri, Morrigan, Cammy, Blanka
    Raiden, Chun, Maki, Vega, Balrog
    Ryu, Ken
    Guile, Eagle, Kyosuke, Honda, Akuma
    Sagat, Yun, Rolento, Dan, Bison
    E. Ryu, S. Akuma

As you can see, it matches the select screen except for Console characters, Ryu/Ken, and Terry/Kyo
  • HoonyoHoonyo Joined: Posts: 1,514
    Originally posted by HeaT
    why would this be allowed in tourneys...it would be hella styuupid for it to be allowed...

im outi

Roberth
    Because you can use this for any character! Just like RCs! If I want to give Hibiki invincibility frames on her qcf+p, bam! If I want to give Hibiki a 2nd spot on the team, boom!

Am I being sarcastic? I don't really know...
    Originally posted by bokchoy
    I still don't understand why a glitch in MvC2 is considered a good thing while a glitch in CvS2 is considered "broken".

To my knowledge, all lockdown/freeze and runaway glitches are banned from tournament play. I've never seen a (respectable) console tournament allow "pick 2 or 3 of the same characters" for MvC2 or CvS2.

What glitches were you talking about in MvC2 that were considered "good." The first questions asked are usually "Is this policable?" and "Is this gamebreaking?" Roll Cancels are not easily policable. This is easy to police.

Hoonyo: re-read that last paragraph.
  • margalismargalis Joined: Posts: 714
    Just ban it. Really. People are making a big deal out of absolutely nothing at all. There is no good reason to allow this glitch, and unlike RC's nobody could seriously argue that this is a part of the game or makes the game better. And unlike RC's this is easy to detect.

Glitches get banned, this will get banned. Big fucking deal. Go find something else to cry like bitches about.
  • omniomni Joined: Posts: 476 admin
    The only thing I'm not looking forward to is assuming Xbox live is any good - having to fight against scrub blanka, blanka, sagat teams all day long.

Derek Daniels
    omni@shoryuken.com
  • margalismargalis Joined: Posts: 714
    Originally posted by omni
    The only thing I'm not looking forward to is assuming Xbox live is any good - having to fight against scrub blanka, blanka, sagat teams all day long.

Derek Daniels
    omni@shoryuken.com

I was under the impression there was a way to blacklist people from the matchmaking. If not, just remember their names and never play them again.

The only people who will use the trick will be people who are informed enough to know about it, but at the same time a big enough prick to use it even though it has been banned.
  • ALTANertiveALTANertive Death from full screen. Joined: Posts: 31
    I think this can be rather amusing in casual play or when playing with your friends. Especially with your friends. Use Sagat, Blanka, Blanka and just sit back and piss them off :evil:

This should be banned in tournaments though. We already know what teams they would be and each match would just be retarded.

Plus this is not exactly hard to do. I tried it for 5 minutes and I can get it everytime. It's way easier than RCing IMO.
    "Fortune Favors The Brave."
    -Veilside

There will always be only two kinds of guitar players. Jimi Hendrix and not Jimi Hendrix.

Check out www.animebooks.com
    Hmmm I did mine differently then the video.
    I did it by picking a character. then sagat. Then going off random select til akuma was the last one on random. then goto end then hit start as soon as I went back to random.
    This was is really hard tho im gonna try the other way :p
    I've only be able to copy Sagat and rock so far :(
    bled across the wire
    Originally posted by Azrael-sama
    And we thought tournaments were boring before...now you don't even need random third.

I agree. Things are gonna get really ugly, but that means that I'll just have to get out a double Dan Sakura team!

If you can barely handle one Dan, think of TWO Dans!

About allowing it or not in tourneys...who gives a fuck if it is or not. If it is in the goddamn game...what can be done about it? Nothing. It doesn't freeze the game, or anything like that, so to hell with it. Look at it as a bonus...or something. It's not as bad as the infinites in MVSC2, in my opinion...because at least you still have a chance of beating someone. Once you are caught in an infinite by a skilled player, or a trap, you are fucking dead. Banning this won't help anything...who cares...just use it if someone else does...that's all.
    It will be fun to see the looks on people's faces in the arcade when they see this for the first time. Bison/Balrog/Balrog for me (CvS1/A3 boss battles :p)
    something i dont see being considered is the possable dominance of a 3/1 team or 2/2 ratio team. what if you have sagat(3)/sagat(1)? sagats good at r1, at r3 he can kill you with as many c.fierces as i can count on one hand. thats just not right to have teams like that.
    Originally posted by Hoonyo

Because you can use this for any character! Just like RCs! If I want to give Hibiki invincibility frames on her qcf+p, bam! If I want to give Hibiki a 2nd spot on the team, boom!

Yeah, just like any person can pick Akuma in ST! OMG, the game's broken and after so many years, how come no one has realized this?! Who gives a fuck if he's banned it tournies, ANYBODY can pick him I tell you! Why give ST any respect still?! That game should go to the crapper too! :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by GF2

Yeah, just like any person can pick Akuma in ST! OMG, the game's broken and after so many years, how come know has realized this?! Who gives a fuck if he's banned it tournies, ANYBODY can pick him I tell you! Why give ST any respect still?! That game should go to the crapper too! :rolleyes:

he has a point. why are people getting their panties in a bunch if it cant be used in competitive play? besides, akuma in st is by far worse than 2 sagats in cvs2.
  • Shotokan SymphonyShotokan Symphony FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX Joined: Posts: 1,703
    This isn't game breaking in the least. It's just STUPID.
    "Though diminished by jets and telephones, each day the world grows conceptually larger. As a focal point, this big world demands a big house, with big people to fill it. When politicians and movie stars prove inadequate, only gods remain." - MiracleMan #12
  • CicadaCicada NO, YOU CANNOT. Joined: Posts: 1,400
    Originally posted by CrazyDazed
    don't turn this into "OMFG RC IS GAMEBREAKING" chaos.
    Inland Empire/SoCal SF4 Training: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?p=7446178
    500px.com/bgateb
  • LBLB HyungOppa Joined: Posts: 1,760 mod
    you fucking retards.

don't ban this.

akuma was banned cause he was unstoppable. nobody could do shit against his air-fireballs.. and meant that the game was decided from the beginning.

if sagat is that great and can win 100% of the time, pick sagat r4. you still can't win tourneys cause you fucking suck.

shup up about picking two of the same characters.

"hey, i'll just random. oops, look what happened, i got a character that i already have'.

"BAN"

fuck that. this can 'accidentaly' happen...

you don't accidently pick akuma

you don't accidently do the gambit glitch

if you are fighting against two sagats, just pick two blankas then.

dumbass
    Ryu only! Gold league for now and I stream my matches at twitch.tv/hyunglee/. Hope to get ranked (top1000) soon!
    Originally posted by Limp_Bizkit666
    you fucking retards.

don't ban this.

akuma was banned cause he was unstoppable. nobody could do shit against his air-fireballs.. and meant that the game was decided from the beginning.

Actually, at Amusement Forum More, people pick him in random play a lot. They don't hold streaks for very long. They don't disallow him because it's an automatic win. They don't even disallow him in tournaments. However, they see it as a dishonorable act because he has too much of an advantage over the rest of the cast. Same story with this glitch.

if sagat is that great and can win 100% of the time, pick sagat r4. you still can't win tourneys cause you fucking suck.

Irrelevant. One R4 is mathematically inferior healthwise to a 3-man team.

shup up about picking two of the same characters.

"hey, i'll just random. oops, look what happened, i got a character that i already have'.

"BAN"

fuck that. this can 'accidentaly' happen...

Ban random select. Tell me how it happens then.

if you are fighting against two sagats, just pick two blankas then.

What happens if you pick first? You see what happens is you have to pick a double Sagat/Blanka, or a double Bison/Sakura in A. Just disallow random select. Easy solution.

dumbass

I wouldn't talk... Your arguments were all pretty... :lame:
    replay to gunter:

actually, i don't know how to pick akuma on st. however, what i do know is that he has tremendous power over other characters.

not just an advantage, but domination.

i don't know how much an advantage you would get cause you have two sagats. you already have one, having two will now let you win?

my r4 ratio argument:

i'm not talking about the general trend of r4< a set of r1's and a r2. what i'm arguing is that people are complaining that a character is selectable. what? fighting 1 sagat is totally beatable, yet fighting two of them suddenly make me lose?

whoa.

banning random select all together:

wheee, lets ban gambit cause he can glitch.

actually, there is a way to ban this without banning the random selection. you can make the person whose random select FIRST. then you can't do the glitch by definition.

banning random select is not a good alternative. people like me actually quite enjoy using real random select.. just to practice with more characters and familarize myself with GASP random characters..

picking two blankas vs. two sagats:

uh, that was a joke. anyhow, it's still plausible. having two of the same character only allows the opponent to exploit their weakness. if your team consists of only sagats, i can pick balrog and pretty much win.

it might give them an edge, but it's a double-sided edge. there is also a risk involved, when you end up with maki or something when you went for blanka.

gunter: i don't know why you are calling my post 'lame', when i did'nt even do any arguments. i just flat out insulted half a million people, but that was it. you on the other hand, presented yourself as 'arguing' my post, yet you haven't done that. :lame: indeed?

RC gives you an advantage. picking characters you know how to play with, gives you an advantage. knowing how to do moves gives you an advantage. knowing opponents habits give you an advantage. knowing game engines, combos, frame rates, priority, etc etc gives you an advantage.

we shall ban 'opponent' in video games then. tight.

this glitch isn't game breaking. juggy glitch wasn't banned. roll cancel glitches aren't banned. why should this?

as i have said, just cause you have two of the same characters mean you'll win. sure, it's an advantage. but nothing to bitch and moan about enough to ban it.

happy blanka/sagat/blanka.
    Ryu only! Gold league for now and I stream my matches at twitch.tv/hyunglee/. Hope to get ranked (top1000) soon!
    Originally posted by Limp_Bizkit666
    replay to gunter:

actually, i don't know how to pick akuma on st. however, what i do know is that he has tremendous power over other characters.

not just an advantage, but domination.

As do some of the top tiers in CvS2 over certain other lower tier characters in the game. The thing with CvS2 is, a character only has to do his job in CvS2, he doesn't need to win. A character whose job it is to take off half of Sagat's life cannot do so now because Sagat's life has essentially tripled (doubled and then taking into account replenishment).

i don't know how much an advantage you would get cause you have two sagats. you already have one, having two will now let you win?

It will allow you to not just have an advantage, but to dominate.

my r4 ratio argument:

i'm not talking about the general trend of r4< a set of r1's and a r2. what i'm arguing is that people are complaining that a character is selectable. what? fighting 1 sagat is totally beatable, yet fighting two of them suddenly make me lose?

whoa.

I know your question was rhetorical, but yes. Sagat is easily twice as good as several characters. Meaning, it takes two of those characters to take him out. Under normal character selection methods this is an accepted grievance, because you can use your third character slot for a character who is twice as good as several other characters. With the glitch, this is impossible. Two of your characters will spend their life and meter beating one Sagat, then the third will try to get through the other one, and there's still a third character in reserve. There are reasons why Capcom ATTEMPTED to disallow same character selection. Matchups are the main reason.

banning random select all together:

wheee, lets ban gambit cause he can glitch.

What is the point to random select? This defeats the purpose of double blind pick, a staple characteristic of tournaments in the US.

actually, there is a way to ban this without banning the random selection. you can make the person whose random select FIRST. then you can't do the glitch by definition.

SAME FUCKING SHIT. Just disallow the glitch, no matter what methods you use.

banning random select is not a good alternative. people like me actually quite enjoy using real random select.. just to practice with more characters and familarize myself with GASP random characters..

Here's a thought.... just pick a character at random! That's what I do all the time! Jesus Fucking Christ, do you need a roulette square for you to do this?

picking two blankas vs. two sagats:

uh, that was a joke. anyhow, it's still plausible. having two of the same character only allows the opponent to exploit their weakness. if your team consists of only sagats, i can pick balrog and pretty much win.

If weaknesses are exploited, then so are the strengths. Those are both doubled. What ISN'T doubled is the opponent's life. Sagat gets triple life, Balrog's doesn't even double. I'll put my money on the double Sagat team.

it might give them an edge, but it's a double-sided edge. there is also a risk involved, when you end up with maki or something when you went for blanka.

When a participant accidentally picks the wrong character, reselection is allowed IN ALL TOURNAMENTS.

gunter: i don't know why you are calling my post 'lame', when i did'nt even do any arguments.

First, I didn't call your post lame. I called your arguments lame.
    Second, you DID do arguments. Definition 2a of the word "argument" (as is indicated on dictionary.com) is "A course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating truth or falsehood." You yourself said above "what I'm arguing is that people are complaining that a character is selectable." I don't see how you can use the word "arguing" and say that you didn't even do any arguments, while at the same time point out reasons why what people believe is a falsehood.

i just flat out insulted half a million people, but that was it. you on the other hand, presented yourself as 'arguing' my post, yet you haven't done that. :lame: indeed?

I've quoted points in your post and presented counterpoints. That, sir, is an argument (definitions 1a and 1b).

INDEED. :mad:
    yes, second post was an argument..

first wasn't.. where's your confusion?

stop pretending when opponent chooses two sagats, i'm helpless and thus forced to pick two kyosukes.

what da fuck??

so opponents sagats suddenly get TRIPLE the firepower, yet my teams stay the same?

even if it's common knowledge, only the opponent gets to do this?

too good

"omg, he's doing RC's. let me just try to beat it wtih my normals."

fuck that shit. you are just going around in circles. so your opponent's strengths and weaknesses got tripled. so did mine.

if my character was a direct counter, then i win.

end of case.

stop bringing up worthless points. ;)

double blind: haha, that's why viscant was allowed to use random select as a team in SBO qualifiers? he even said it wasn't random, and actually used it for him to pick counter characters. ooh, ban his ass.

i just showed you a way of banning the glitch without banning the random selection. if you noticed, that's what i was arguing for, since your idea was to ban the whole system. great job "arguing against" what i just said by acting like you agreed.

last, i know called my arguments lame, and i said that it wasn't even an argument. then you quote from my SECOND post, which clearly was an argument. wow, great job.

let me incriminate you for something you did in the future. gogo, tom cruise.
This discussion has been closed.