CvS2 Character Cloning

2»

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,675 admin
    Originally posted by Limp_Bizkit666
    yes, second post was an argument..

first wasn't.. where's your confusion?

They were both arugments, nitwit. An argument is BY DEFINITION "A course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating truth or falsehood. " You believe that it is false that if an opponent picks 2 sagats, they automatically win. You present reasons for believing so. That's a fucking argument. I'm not even going to finish this post, because you're obviously too ignorant to even understand what it is you're doing.

:lame:
  • LBLB HyungOppa Joined: Posts: 1,760 mod
    Originally posted by Gunter

They were both arugments, nitwit. An argument is BY DEFINITION "A course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating truth or falsehood. " You believe that it is false that if an opponent picks 2 sagats, they automatically win. You present reasons for believing so. That's a fucking argument. I'm not even going to finish this post, because you're obviously too ignorant to even understand what it is you're doing.

:lame:

haha, dumbass.

good job sneaking yourself out of the whole point in our little argument.

nice way to flank attention to some obscure part of the argument which has nothing to do with cvs2 nor cloning. go back to losing what you started. =)

wheee

loser
    Ryu only! Gold league for now and I stream my matches at twitch.tv/hyunglee/. Hope to get ranked (top1000) soon!
  • DataikaDataika What? Joined: Posts: 468
    Hey, I know I'm late but...

Does this work on the Japanese Import version of CVS2? I've tried about 15 times and it doesn't work for me and I followed the directions exactly and it still didn't.

Does it work on the import? Or do I just suck and need more practice at this?

Thanks,
    "Of more worth is one honest man to society, and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived!"
    -Thomas Paine

"Of course she's feelin you D', I'm feelin you. You are a sexy, sexy man."
    -RoninChaos
  • RokisephRokiseph The Subtle Rushdowner. Joined: Posts: 534
    Umm, you just have to keep trying.

Oh BTW so you Geese players out there know, Geese is the First guy on the Random Screen. So you can just Pick Geese then 'Pick' Geese, and have 1 Ratio 1 Geese and a Ratio 3 Geese.
    K-Groove - "Under End" Team Todo, Haoh, Gief
    "The End" Team R4 - Dan
    I tell Dan everyday "Just because you're passionate does NOT mean you're talented
    Gunter:
    "When a participant accidentally picks the wrong character, reselection is allowed IN ALL TOURNAMENTS."

Are you saying that if they say they are picking 2 characters the same and screw up they can retry to get said 2 characters?

Wouldnt their second character technically be considered a 'random' character even though they meant to pick it? So wouldnt they be stuck with the character they 'randomly' selected?

Just wonderin.. :)
    Originally posted by N00b_Saib0t

he has a point. why are people getting their panties in a bunch if it cant be used in competitive play? besides, akuma in st is by far worse than 2 sagats in cvs2.

what about the iron man/war machine infinite. That's legal in tournaments, aint it?...
    Or the damn Heihachi infinite in the corner in tekken 4... Or the sweep through in mortal kombat II. Or the Guile handcuffs, etc.

I think people complain to much. If it's in the game. Use it.

The roll/throw routine in CVS2 aint banned. Or the Sagat Fierce Punch aint bad...
    So there :)
    Originally posted by Jion_Wansu

what about the iron man/war machine infinite. That's legal in tournaments, aint it?...
    Or the damn Heihachi infinite in the corner in tekken 4... Or the sweep through in mortal kombat II. Or the Guile handcuffs, etc.

I think people complain to much. If it's in the game. Use it.

The roll/throw routine in CVS2 aint banned. Or the Sagat Fierce Punch aint bad...
    So there :)

Roll throw routine????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    sence when is akuma so unstoppable and powerful

all the tournies i play at, no one says anything about AKuma.
  • gamingnow.netgamingnow.net Joined: Posts: 943
    they are talking about super turbo, he was godly in there.
    Gamingnow.net - a shop for home arcade hobbyists!
  • YPeiYPei Alex is TOP TIER Joined: Posts: 378
    pretty late, but how do u do this? the forum is down on top-players.com
    A: LOL its jackie chan dressed as chun-li
    B: LOL its 1998 dressed as 2005
    - Jive Turkey Jones

Moose falls off rainbow road due to the awesomeness of blue shell red shell combo and loses by 3 points.
    Cloning

At the arcade today I had N-Groove Bison (2), Bison (2)

That's right two level two Bison's
  • YPeiYPei Alex is TOP TIER Joined: Posts: 378
    Originally posted by YPei
    pretty late, but how do u do this? the forum is down on top-players.com
    A: LOL its jackie chan dressed as chun-li
    B: LOL its 1998 dressed as 2005
    - Jive Turkey Jones

Moose falls off rainbow road due to the awesomeness of blue shell red shell combo and loses by 3 points.
    Wow, I stumbled upon this late. Some guy in a bowling alley in Shibuya picked double Geese Blanka against me over the weekend and I was shocked. But I guess this has been known for a while. Could somebody explain how to do it again? The initial post has a broken link. Thanks.
  • AznmnkyAznmnky Mr. Robot Joined: Posts: 395
    How to clone:

choose a character first. highlight the random box on either side. let it scroll through the characters until it gets to the one you want the clone of (characters in random goes from snk to capcom starting with geese). choose the second character you want. go to the end box (you just have to be quick at this part) at the exact moment you highlight random, immediately press a button.

This is kinda useless glitch since your strategy isn't varied, but hella fun to show off in casuals. :clap:
    http://www.myspace.com/davent123
    http://www.facebook.com/davent123

Scooby Doo can doodoo, but Jimmy Carter is smarter.....
    I find your explanation confusing.
    If you want 2 sagat's, you need to 'set-up' Sagat in the random box, then pick Sagat manually. Now you go back to end, and as soon as you get back on random, select sagat(it's tight, you have to do it within the first split second).

It's in the Bug and Glitches thread, glitch #14.
    http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67234
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,112
    So, what do you guys think...
    Anyone else want to discuss this?
    Banned or unbanned?
    Does anyone have a Youtube video of character cloning?
  • Trouble BrewingTrouble Brewing Super Coffee Fighter V Joined: Posts: 5,174 mod
    if only there was a way to search youtube
    The artist formerly known as Starcade RIP
    Even if you search on Google, there is no video on the entire Internet on character cloning for CVS2
  • Trouble BrewingTrouble Brewing Super Coffee Fighter V Joined: Posts: 5,174 mod
    Let me see if I understand your thought process:

1) I want to find a video on a dead topic that no one wants to talk about.

2) I know, I'll search on Youtube!

3) No results, /sadface.

4) I know, I'll search google!

5) No results, /sadface.

6) Hmm, well, if they aren't on youtube and/or google, maybe someone on SRK has a link to a youtube video!

Is that more or less accurate or did I leave out a step or two? Inquiring minds want to know.
    The artist formerly known as Starcade RIP
    Trouble Brewing, are you trolling?
  • Lance3rdLance3rd Alaska 3rd Strike Joined: Posts: 986
    please stop making retarded posts
    wrote: »
    I find your explanation confusing.
    If you want 2 sagat's, you need to 'set-up' Sagat in the random box, then pick Sagat manually. Now you go back to end, and as soon as you get back on random, select sagat(it's tight, you have to do it within the first split second).

It's in the Bug and Glitches thread, glitch #14.
    http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67234

I once had a team of Sagat(1)/Sagat(3)
2»
This discussion has been closed.