VNA: The Official Visalia Nickel Arcade Thread...best believe...

Kaioshin_SamaKaioshin_Sama Jumbo Jacks & Beer...=)Joined: Posts: 496
VNA: The Official Visalia Nickel Arcade Thread...best believe...bitch.

Alright since a lot of the Visalians have decided against posting on the other thread due to various reasons, Ive decided to create a new official thread for the VNA.
Anyhow let me get things going, anyone, your thoughts on how the nick is currently good/bad pads buttons joys your thoughts?
:cybot:

Marvel vs Capcom 3: New age of TvC

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Great!!!

Good.... Finally a REAL thread for the VNA as well as Visalia. This is great. I cant wait to see some of the better people post in here!

- I live by the Rage System:mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Kaioshin_SamaKaioshin_Sama Jumbo Jacks & Beer...=) Joined: Posts: 496
    Hopefully the regulars will jump on as well. Well maybe except for Ceasar I dont think Orosi has internet access :lol:
    I'll probably stop by the VNA on Thursday to have a talk with the technical about the CvS2 joys. I was getting a little frustrating trying to buffer moves at times. :(

• telly teltelly tel I like to MASH!! Joined: Posts: 918
    Originally posted by Kaioshin_Sama
    Hopefully the regulars will jump on as well. Well maybe except for Ceasar I dont think Orosi has internet access :lol:
    . :(

thas fucked up hahhaahahahha, but anyways sent/storm/com>>>>>mag/sent/im???? i think sooo BWAHAHHA j/k see yall next mon

telly tel
    reppin cali...
    Sweet!

Yeah... I've decided to go ahead and get an Xrcade pad for myself as well as competition push buttons... but what colors?

Always open for suggestions.

So you all showing up at the arcade this Thursday. Then I think Ill have to show up:D

The uh..."Bringer of Chorizo" I need some practice... FREE practice so until I get My X... bring yours ... shit I really need the practice for this upcoming tourny. Its just that I dont want to get smoked that first round like last time:bluu: name a date...
    That sounds too good

That sounds too good of an idea... I really like it!!!

But... Does Kaioshin dig this idea? Input when you have time would be killer 'sama...

Remember...Dont roll, parry or even dodge.... just Just Defend that Motha Fucka:mad: :mad: :mad: !!!
    Originally Posted by Telly Tell
    sent/storm/com>>>>>mag/sent/im????

Well, perhaps..,, but I guess well just have to see how I perform with the new team I've been fucking around with( I think you know which one I'm talking about.):evil:

PGeese=>You've decided to get an x-arcade? well thats all good and all but I suggest you wait for Lao Emo to get his joystick(If he ever gets it :lol: ) before trying to get anything. Who knows you might like his fight stick more than mine.
    As for another "Fight Club", well have to see when the entire crew has time for that.

Friday is not good cus I have to work the following morning. I think I'll just stop in tommorrow.

im down for wutever day, jus lemme know ahead of time!!!!!!!! and lao is gettin his stick on the weekend of the 22nd for sure....x arcade is whack unless you fix it up like kaio...stick to korean sticks!!!!!!!!!!

telly tel
    reppin cali...
    wassup wassup wassup....yep yep yep...I'm finally gettin off mah sorrie azz and postin up in this biatch....now its gonna get kinda wierd cause I dont realleh play fightin gamez.:cool: :cool: now this may come as a big :eek: :wtf: but its all good....jes recognize dat bemani is takin ova......PERCUSSION FREAKS RULES....aite...datz it ahm outtiez...laaaaaaaaatez:cool: :cool:
    Haha Bemani player! Theres a name.
    Welcome to the thread mi neazy. (f'sho) :p
    Well anyhow the damn 360z on MvC2 are in dier need of cleaning and CvS2 joys need to be redone altogether.
    Theres the whole fuckin status report for now, I just hope the repairs can be done b4 the tourney.

oh and Perc freaks@VNA=keep dreamin behotch. laterz:)

WRONG!!!!!

ur wrong son!! Its not impossible jes more than likely not gonna happen...but its all good.....I'm tha best and that settles that....mebbe we should start a petition and take it straight to black beards....cause I'm sick of not getting any really good games to play. ah well...theres alwayz 2 day....gotta head to class now....its almost noon .....laaaaaaaatez:cool:
    Well I'll probably end up going to the nick on Sat. Hopefully you guys esp. PGeese and Lao-Emo can join in on the savegry. :evil:

I feel like a party

How are you Kaio... Lao... yeah lao knows but I gave Hector the chorizo... big time Friday... it was hilarious

They have this ignorant little thing they do with their fingers and i did it to hector and got cussed out... just tryin to be friendly... oh well!!!

lats

"Too easy..." - Geese
    WTF? Hector 21 wins? You guys are in dire need of practice cuz you all got owned 4 free.:(

WTF? Hector 21 wins? You guys are in dire need of practice cuz you all got owned 4 free.:(

not in mvc2 MUHAHAHHAHAHAH

telly tel
    reppin cali...
    Hectoreazy sed he went eazy on you in the last few matches. I still can't believe you allowed him to do the Ruby glitch on you!:lame:

Hectoreazy sed he went eazy on you in the last few matches. I still can't believe you allowed him to do the Ruby glitch on you!:lame:

wtf, I LET HIM THAT ONE TIME TO SHOW ME, and every other time i killed r heart before he could do it hahaaaha... owned up team scrub too w00t w00t=)

telly tel
    reppin cali...
    PGeese sorry I couldn't play you I have school monday. So tell me did you deliver the goods? Pgroove style? :p

Ok what we need is another Fight Club @ where ever the Fuck.
    I'm free on both Friday and monday evenings. Tells and Davids are the two locals I'm assuming wee can run this at. Your opinions? Holla back.:)

Legal hottie???

well.....wuz she legal skizziez??:lol: or is she underage like ur boi said? I mean...dayum wit a body lyke dat she could use sum DESTRUCTION ALA NOBLE:cool: :cool: so if u were chekin her out then ur bitn mah style...son...newayz...holla bak youngin....she wouldve been legal in mexico or the phillipines.....:evil: :evil: ...laaaaaaaaaaaaatez
  • ShoryuBlankaShoryuBlanka Joined: Posts: 169
    .....im sorry but i own visa's nickel arcade for $0.01......tourney sounds good!!! ......ohhh yeah telly is a bitch!! and thas all hahahah CEN~CAL *WOOT*
    REBORN!!!!!(SSFIV)
    Really Shoryu Blanka...
    .. well how do you do against fresno?
    Oh and Lao-Emo I think ill make a visit to the Nick on thursday.

damn 23!
    need help

i need help with my third player what do you guys think who will be good with this team

Sagat, Yamakasi, ??????? who else
    EXTREME FO SHO

yall need 2 get into DDR Extreme more often...I mean hey, we need all the best players in tha valley right here in visalia. Oh well....I'm not sure if I'm gonna b @ tha nik 2 day. but if i do go then I'm still gonna b dreamin of a percussion freaks machine. I wont b happeh till we get at least a 3rd mix. Oh well...I needa go bak 2 fresno and merced realleh soon...:bluu: :bluu: :( ah well...I'm out...laaaaaaaaaaaaatez....btw..dont know who u should uz iori....mebbe...ionno ......IORI!!! aite..ja ne
  • ShoryuBlankaShoryuBlanka Joined: Posts: 169
    who is that ?
    Originally posted by gogeta559
    wtf who is SHORYUBLANKA ?:)

if u dont kno who iam u better ask lao emo who i am...oh yeah and i still own visa nickel until u guys prove meeh wrong!!

Kaioshin_Sama: Really Shoryu Blanka...
    .. well how do you do against fresno?

i havent played in fresno lately but i las tyme i was there i did pretty damn good! so ask lao about meeh he knows thas my cen~cal brother

yeah it wont be the same without juilus......hey lao hit me up pm so meeh and eschaton can plan to come down there!!!!
    REBORN!!!!!(SSFIV)
    bring it!

men shoryublanka any time im here on mondays, frydays and saturdays just come i will make sure that you are wrong
    Fuckin a....

CvS2 is fucked up f'sho :(
    {fucked GD rom} so much for delivering the fuckin ch...er ..goods :(

CVS2 IS BROKEN

shit man cvs2 is broken now what im i going to play when i go to the nick fucking ddr killed it man :( :( :( :( :(
    BWAHAHHAHA, i guess its mvc2 for everyone now haha, fuckin nick, they should move the effin fighting games already if they havetn goten the picture =\ first t4 now cvs2 :lame: what a shame...

kaio: sup with the fight club? fri night or what?

telly tel
    reppin cali...
  • iMPULSZEiMPULSZE ~the reunretired~ Joined: Posts: 635
    tourny

Since CVS2 is broken...does that mean there wont be a tourney for it march 8? Also, is there only 1 cabinet for MVC2? Is there anyway you could make this a console tourney so there can be more monitors and games going at the same time? I dont really want to be out in the vis too long since its more than a 3 hr drive from up in the bay area.
    Excellence is a habit...
    the tournament is still good

no we are still doing the tournament dudes so dont trip it will be fix by thursday
    tourny
    Originally posted by iMPULSZE
    Since CVS2 is broken...does that mean there wont be a tourney for it march 8? Also, is there only 1 cabinet for MVC2? Is there anyway you could make this a console tourney so there can be more monitors and games going at the same time? I dont really want to be out in the vis too long since its more than a 3 hr drive from up in the bay area.

there is only 1 cabinet for each, and console is outta the question, but say if we started at 1, the tourney should not last more then abotu 5-6 hrs tops, well im talkin abotu mvc2, dunno about cvs2...if i help run the mvc2 tourney it SHOULD run smoothly...last tiem it did =)

telly tel
    reppin cali...
    lets have a friendly mach

yea shoryublanka i want to have a friendly mach with you and when you came down you did event play me so dont say that you own visalia because you need to play me or efrain if he wants to play so come on bring it on dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shoryu-blanka Vs Hectoreazy I ?

Oh shit.., aside from the tourney how would the two of you like to play fo money? I propose a friendly $10 bet.
    Now Shoryublanka Lao emo told me who you were. That sed your R4 Blanka was killer, would you be down to play Iori559 aka Hectoreazy 4 a little bling? :D

aight!

aight then let do it 10 bucks best out of 7 cool

this cominng monday, 18, 2003 cool
    aight!
    Originally posted by Iori559
    aight then let do it 10 bucks best out of 7 cool

this cominng monday, 18, 2003 cool

uhhhh lemme say something for my friend T, he doesnt have a car so setting a date like that isnt gonna do anything cuz he cant come, earliest he is gonna come is tourney day IF THAT...so dun set up a date, wait till he posts about comin =) thankie

telly tel
    reppin cali...
    Oh, so its on? Shoryublanka agreed? If so this ill be interesting...
    On another note, I like the sound of a console tourney perhaps Telly we will have to throw something like this in the future{summer or something}...

As for a Fc well I think at the moment there is just too much BS and dispute over a location... I start off by suggesting we go here but someone disagrees...., I suggest another area and no "i'LL get bored watching this shit.." so 4 this week at least I don't believe well be able to throw one. What we really need Is a local residence with a phat television, enough room 4 a group that is owned by a guy who doesn't give a fuck, bitch, or moan as to what game is played.
    A hard task? Fuck.., definately.
    :bluu:

• HydrosonicHydrosonic Guaranteed Fresh Joined: Posts: 15
    Shoryublanka will own all of you for free... give it to ya raw, no lube or anything!

Lao:: thanks for the mention, hahaha

Telly:: i own you at mvc2 biatch. just like i own every other person in this thread...
  • EschatonEschaton Joined: Posts: 33
    you lost before you even put your tokens in!

i would come to visa, but it's 2 hours away, and i go to work sun,mon,weds,fri,sat from 2:45 pm to 11:30 pm and i go to school on tue/thur from 9 am to 9 pm

so dont expect to just name a day and me and ShoryuBlanka to be there