VNA: The Official Visalia Nickel Arcade Thread...best believe...

1545556575860»

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    lol ok then.

but yeah. where do you guys play? you guys still play at nickel arcade? last time i checked that arcade sucks balls and they dont like fixing they machines lol
  • Kaioshin_SamaKaioshin_Sama Jumbo Jacks & Beer...=) Joined: Posts: 496
    Puedo hugar a las tres y media (mas o menos) kthx.
    :cybot:

Marvel vs Capcom 3: New age of TvC
    marvel hoy sucka....

Show up today douchebag. KTHX. bye.

• VkreWVkreW I oWn JoO O_o! Joined: Posts: 275
    anyone still play?
  • nk4enk4e Trying to adapt... Joined: Posts: 680
    Still kind of active?
    "The ultimate skill is to take up a position where you are formless.... Those who are able to adapt and change in accord with the enemy and achieve victor are called divine...."-Sun Tzu
    Thank Lolerskates for the Avatar!
  • SendogSendog found it............ Joined: Posts: 313
    Xbox live is the shit now.... Anybody out there join the fun, ebox live is the shit....
    getting there.....
    Holy shit. How the fuck did you resurrect this thread. lol.
    Oh. and online sux. just sayin.

Holy shit. How the fuck did you resurrect this thread. lol.
    Oh. and online sux. just sayin.

It does...
    "The ultimate skill is to take up a position where you are formless.... Those who are able to adapt and change in accord with the enemy and achieve victor are called divine...."-Sun Tzu
    forgot my password to my vkrew account wtf!@#

anyways anyone still play? I just bought a joystick for my ps3 and started to play a little bit hit me up on psn/ SSF4 or MVC2 Let's do IT!!
    guess not
  • cacakingcacaking Registered SexyBeast Joined: Posts: 113
    *tumbleweed* ....lol
    *tumbleweed* ....lol

in cali?
    *tornado dust*
  • YourpapiYourpapi Joined: Posts: 69
    hey man i used to play on psn but wont be for awhile but i live in visalia too, i guess you could say im new to the fighting scene i used to play tekken 4 at ow wow but stopped going because it died out anyway i've been playing mvc2 for about a year and just picked up street fighter 4. lol i cant believe how there isnt any activity in cowtown visalia. Anyone who sees this can contact me through msg through here so we can get some matches going on xbox my GT is jiggaloww and psn its yourpapi
    hey man i used to play on psn but wont be for awhile but i live in visalia too, i guess you could say im new to the fighting scene i used to play tekken 4 at ow wow but stopped going because it died out anyway i've been playing mvc2 for about a year and just picked up street fighter 4. lol i cant believe how there isnt any activity in cowtown visalia. Anyone who sees this can contact me through msg through here so we can get some matches going on xbox my GT is jiggaloww and psn its yourpapi
    There is my self and cacaking that play SSFIV alot.
    Anyone in Visalia up for any casuals ?
  • ShoryuBlankaShoryuBlanka Joined: Posts: 169
    Where the hell did this thread come from!!! Lol its been yrs since I been to VIA....is any of the old crew around?? Shouts to kaioshin...pimped out gesse!!...I should try to find the old modesto thread lol
    REBORN!!!!!(SSFIV)
    Whats up T. I was just down there last week... played dennes and telly for ol times sake.
    Ceasar check yer pm's joto. <3

• 559Ness559Ness Joined: Posts: 3
    hola Video gameo Heads!
  • BIGWORMBIGWORM made the NSFW thread in IMM (RIP in pieces) Joined: Posts: 3,475 mod
    HAHA. This thread is officially irrelevant since Visalia Nickel's been closed for some time, now. Though, I'd like to start some kind of scene down here.
    Ask if Adventure park will loan us a TV
  • Shin559Shin559 Joined: Posts: 8
    i highly doubt they will but if we take a tv they may not care tho
    Reppin Cen Cali and Eugene Cause i can
    Well, I will ask a manager though I need to find more people in this.
  • everardoreverardor Joined: Posts: 1
    Bump hit me up for some sfv