The IDAHO Thread

Comments

• Golden NecklaceGolden Necklace Joined: Posts: 207
    WOW! That shit is lame as hell! Hope it don't get abused cuz i really like watching marvel on the streams
  • Rival2.1Rival2.1 GDLK.co|BDA|Rival Joined: Posts: 509
    Hmmm.
    Step 1: Get muscle memory down so the infinite loop is locked with all remaining two or three characters.
    Step 2: Start infinite
    Step 3: Scope opponent's stick. If they're mashing S during infinite, reset. If not, side exchange to steal meter. Goto 2.
    I never even thought about doing the infinite with Nova, then do side exchange into Magneto's infinite... Damn.

Also, I will throw my stick on the floor if you do the infinite on me. Lol @ Phoenix's infinite, it does no damage.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
  • GoatrixGoatrix NSFW Joined: Posts: 824
    So apparently I spoke WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too soon and it looks like every character and their fucking dog can do this. At least this simplifies the number of things I'll need to practice over the next couple of days. It also tells me that I should never buy another Capcom fighter again.

I guess I've still got Virtua Fighter...
    This will always be a world of dictators.
  • BashhBashh Really bad. Joined: Posts: 1,075
    What are y'all getting upset for? It's pretty unlikely that anyone in our scene is going to pull these infinites off and no one is going to bother online. The only downside is that when pro players start doing this for every combo on streams people will get bored as fuck and then the game's dead. Don't like it? Go watch marlinpie because you know that fool isn't going to be doing no TAC infinites unless they've got some major swag.
    Shut up and DEADLIFT.
  • acllaimacllaim <3 Black Tea Joined: Posts: 987
    It's pretty unlikely that anyone in our scene is going to pull these infinites off

youre_fucking_retarded-s600x600-49582.jpg
    Fight like a gentleman... Live like a gentleman!
    What are y'all getting upset for? It's pretty unlikely that anyone in our scene is going to pull these infinites off and no one is going to bother online. The only downside is that when pro players start doing this for every combo on streams people will get bored as fuck and then the game's dead. Don't like it? Go watch marlinpie because you know that fool isn't going to be doing no TAC infinites unless they've got some major swag.
    i agree. I wont be doing them. I dont know if anyone here actually will try to learn it because in all honesty, this is a major glitch and it will be fixed. Its like getting excited over Kazuya's infinite, except this will take longer to get down.
    youre_fucking_retarded-s600x600-49582.jpg
    Well we all already know Rahim will do anything to win, so it wasn't directed at you because I'd already assumed you'd changed your team to Dante/Magneto/Phoenix for maximum TAC infinite ownage.
    Shut up and DEADLIFT.

Upset? No, hardly. It's both Capcom and Marvel that we're talking about here. Thing is, people will learn these AND use these. Why bother learning complex combos when you can land a TAC and kill a character w/ out spending a meter and building it in the process? How about characters that don't have access to them, do you even bother playing them anymore? You bet your ass I'm going to learn how to do these and I'm definitely not alone. I'd be shocked if these didn't get patched.
    this is a major glitch and it will be fixed.

Ono got moved to a new studio and Seth "left" Capcom. I'd be uber surprised if we saw anything more for umvc3 or any other FG coming from crapcom anytime soon.
    Well we all already know Rahim will do anything to win, so it wasn't directed at you because I'd already assumed you'd changed your team to Dante/Magneto/Phoenix for maximum TAC infinite ownage.

Nope. Just put Magneto second; doubt I'll play much after more people get it down. It's going to be uber fun killing people with it, but will be just as frustrating getting hit by it, though.
  • ToodlesToodles da Fetus of Gawd! Joined: Posts: 10,778
    Heh, I wonder if putting phoenix on the team will become a defensive option.
    Capcom trolling. Sounds fishy. Ono then Seth? They both are reassigned to make the next fighter for next gen consoles. This will be street fighter 1 remake Aka SF5! Might sound absurd but is it really?
    Upset? No, hardly. It's both Capcom and Marvel that we're talking about here. Thing is, people will learn these AND use these. Why bother learning complex combos when you can land a TAC and kill a character w/ out spending a meter and building it in the process? How about characters that don't have access to them, do you even bother playing them anymore? You bet your ass I'm going to learn how to do these and I'm definitely not alone. I'd be shocked if these didn't get patched.
    Prepare to be shocked, then, because two of the best FGC advocates at Capcom are gone. I don't know of anyone else who really gives a shit anymore, especially about MvC. And they'll probably use the fact that Mr. Wizard not banning them at EVO is grounds for not bothering to patch it. Eventually (if the game survives long enough), it'll just become another "OMG WESKER OP EVERYONE USE HIM BECAUSE HE'S BRAINDEAD EASY" and no one will care anymore.
    Shut up and DEADLIFT.
  • ThunderCow13ThunderCow13 I speak Chopnese Joined: Posts: 42
    This TAC stuff. It's easy ._. Nova's is, anyways. CONFIRMED CHARACTERS: Dante, Dormammu, Sentinel, Nova, Phoenix, Magneto, Trish, M.O.D.O.K. Off the top of my head anyways, I'm sure there are more. Doom probably has one, but who cares. The skittles combo looks cooler anyways
  • TheDuctTapeNinjaTheDuctTapeNinja Potbelly of the Coon Joined: Posts: 116
    Yay, characters with either flight or air dashes and good air specials (maybe), this makes it either one character on my team and he's point, but maybe RR, I doubt it cuz he has no hitstun in the air. Do I really care about this, not really, I was OTOD most of the time anyway, and if I see more MODOKs then groovy. And hell, you still have to hit me to infinite me.
    Prepare to be shocked, then, because two of the best FGC advocates at Capcom are gone. I don't know of anyone else who really gives a shit anymore, especially about MvC. And they'll probably use the fact that Mr. Wizard not banning them at EVO is grounds for not bothering to patch it. Eventually (if the game survives long enough), it'll just become another "OMG WESKER OP EVERYONE USE HIM BECAUSE HE'S BRAINDEAD EASY" and no one will care anymore.

The sky is falling.

Nah, not really. We'll see how good/bad/ugly this makes the game before passing any final judgments. Besides, I've got VF to fall back on anyways.
    Yo DTN,
    #1, your shirt is in. Well, everyone's shirt is in
    #2 I wanted to find out what I can do to make sure the 'rents would be okay hauling some stuff down for Evo, and also whether or not you'd be there on Thursday. Please let me know anything I can do to help make it happen.
    Yo DTN,
    #2 I wanted to find out what I can do to make sure the 'rents would be okay hauling some stuff down for Evo, and also whether or not you'd be there on Thursday. Please let me know anything I can do to help make it happen.

What type of stuff do you need hauled?
    Dude, if there's room, I can cram something in it. Joysticks, buttons, boxes of PCBs, full arcade sticks, a console or two, one or two monitors, cables galore, stand up displays boxes of shirts, sticks, freaking everything. I'll use whatever room I can get.
    Yo DTN,
    They were ok hauling stuff down there as long as our vehicle is first off the list as things get sold as far as hauling stuff back, and I should be in Las Vegas by Wednesday night.
  • vcdevcde Joined: Posts: 397
    watching B4 on stream! http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1/popout
    If none of you have seen Asura's Wrath, check this out. Storyline is pretty godlike.
    Shut up and DEADLIFT.
    Dude, if there's room, I can cram something in it. Joysticks, buttons, boxes of PCBs, full arcade sticks, a console or two, one or two monitors, cables galore, stand up displays boxes of shirts, sticks, freaking everything. I'll use whatever room I can get.

I could probably take a bunch of boxes down. I have no problem ordering my carpool to use their laps as storage spaces.
    If none of you have seen Asura's Wrath, check this out. Storyline is pretty godlike.
    Yeah man i watchedmy son play that game. its a 7 hour long anime and the game is completely ass. If only Capcom spent their resources somewhere else........
    They were ok hauling stuff down there as long as our vehicle is first off the list as things get sold as far as hauling stuff back, and I should be in Las Vegas by Wednesday night.
    Not a problem, I'll load and unload, here and there, not a problem. If there's any way you could swing by my house on your way out, I'll pack it with as much stuff as yall would feel comfortable letting me use, and with luck I wont have to reload. I'll have to tear everything down on Saturday, so if I do, I'll have whatever time Saturday night, all day Sunday, or Monday morning available.
    I could probably take a bunch of boxes down. I have no problem ordering my carpool to use their laps as storage spaces.
    Likewise; I'll take any room I can get. Just let me know when you drive through and I'll load up as much you're comfortable with.
    Yeah man i watchedmy son play that game. its a 7 hour long anime and the game is completely ass. If only Capcom spent their resources somewhere else........
    If you skip all the fight scenes, it's pretty damn awesome. The gameplay itself is really terrible, though.
    Shut up and DEADLIFT.
  • LottaMercyLottaMercy Big Damage Diablo Joined: Posts: 318
    The Origin of Rahim's Power

My Deeds of Valor Will Be Remembered...... right?
    Not a problem, I'll load and unload, here and there, not a problem. If there's any way you could swing by my house on your way out, I'll pack it with as much stuff as yall would feel comfortable letting me use, and with luck I wont have to reload. I'll have to tear everything down on Saturday, so if I do, I'll have whatever time Saturday night, all day Sunday, or Monday morning available.
    Shouldn't be a problem, just pm an address and we should be all set.
    Pretty Rahim

Yo, someone needs to hire the SG guys to do ALL training modes, because this one is godlike.
    Shut up and DEADLIFT.
  • vcdevcde Joined: Posts: 397
    I Want To Be The Guy:Gaiden Live Thursday night!
  • r00ster22r00ster22 Joined: Posts: 3,943
    Well looks like they are fixing the TAC glitch.
    Leona Avatar by: Savaii64
    Leona Picture by: .Cobra

"A few people in the scene know how to work on sticks."
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    Well looks like they are fixing the TAC glitch.

In time for Evo?
    *same thing Toodles said, but with different words*
    I figured that was the case, not sure why I asked. Now the question is do I still spend the time to learn them considering they won't be a permanent fixture of the game?
    I figured that was the case, not sure why I asked. Now the question is do I still spend the time to learn them considering they won't be a permanent fixture of the game?
    Will the team you train with over the next week to include 1-2 infinite variations be stronger than the team you already play? Chances are, No.
    Will the team you train with over the next week to include 1-2 infinite variations be stronger than the team you already play? Chances are, No.

That's very true so I'll just stick to playing VF and getting my basic stuff down pat.

It looks my carpool w/ be leaving early Thursday (like leaving Boise at 8am), what's the soonest we could swing by to see about taking stuff?
    Pretty much any time, just let me know. If I gotta wake up balls early, I'll do it.
  • ChurroChurro Joined: Posts: 540

LOOOOL

amazing patch Capcom. :)
    LOOOOL

amazing patch Capcom. :)
    See Desk, you just answered your own question about why people gave up "too soon" on SxT.