Wall of Shame: Post Info on Scammers, Thieves, and Unsettled Transactions

Comments

• RugedmanRugedman Worst in 505 Joined: Posts: 1,427
    Parahnoia sold some JlF's and nobody got them.http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/wts-5-sanwa-jlf-tp-8yt-joystick.162510/

First bad transaction I've had. Been trading on here since 08 and ofcourse I get ripped of by the dude who's title says "known trader". You guys really should'nt hand those titles out so easy. 2 transactions and your a known trader?
    "Pat, you are one of our worst players here, so keep quiet"Mamba quote
    ·
  • BoneSaw1BoneSaw1 Now Taking Commissions Apon Request Joined: Posts: 357 ✭✭
    blklightning21 who runs Lightning Labels Customs has yet to respond to me about a print i bought from him over 3 months ago i have sent over 10 emails wondering where my art that i paid for is with no response at all so add him to your list of scammers
    Commissions Available On Request
    Cobra Templates is now open
    http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/cobra-templates-now-open.164911/
    ·
  • TruckasaurusTruckasaurus SUNDAY!SUNDAY!SUNDAY! Joined: Posts: 1,217
    Parahnoia sold some JlF's and nobody got them.http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/wts-5-sanwa-jlf-tp-8yt-joystick.162510/

First bad transaction I've had. Been trading on here since 08 and ofcourse I get ripped of by the dude who's title says "known trader". You guys really should'nt hand those titles out so easy. 2 transactions and your a known trader?
    Yeah I just upgraded my paypal dispute to a claim with this guy. Unbelievable, not even an attempt to contact any of the buyers. Just a waste of time.
    Truck-0-Saurus Truck-Stop!
    http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=198554
    Raising Awareness for Optical Joysticks:
    http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=126941
    ·
  • twotone8twotone8 Joined: Posts: 76
    Yeah I just upgraded my paypal dispute to a claim with this guy. Unbelievable, not even an attempt to contact any of the buyers. Just a waste of time.

same here
    ·
  • WrathWrath Modder and BlazBlue Fan Joined: Posts: 211
    Reporting OmGiTzChun also known as Andre.
    Bought a TE keychain off of him two months ago and I have not received the keychain, shipping number, or a response from him since June 12. Figured since he was a well known tourney player he was trust-able and hope that this was just a misunderstanding. Since I sent him a PM saying I was putting him on WOS go ahead and do that. Hopefully that will get more of a response than I've gotten over the past month.
    thank you so much dood. I feel alot more prepared now
    -Mr.Nannie
    ^^ that's a prinny in disguise O.O
    PSN: xXFierywrathXx
    ·
  • TruckasaurusTruckasaurus SUNDAY!SUNDAY!SUNDAY! Joined: Posts: 1,217

same here

Got my $50 refund through paypal, but parahnoia has yet to contact me or resolve anything. Gonna leave him some negative rep I guess that's all I can do
    Truck-0-Saurus Truck-Stop!
    http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=198554
    Raising Awareness for Optical Joysticks:
    http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=126941
    ·
  • twotone8twotone8 Joined: Posts: 76
    once again, same here. At least I got my money back.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    ·
  • AgeAge Joined: Posts: 71
    once again, same here. At least I got my money back.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I didn't get mine either. I think he "sold" more than 5 though just so he could probably get some money for evo...
    Guile/Nash/Iceman
    ·
  • GrogGrog discombobulatingly Joined: Posts: 3,617
    Figured since he was a well known tourney player he was trust-able

Let this be a lesson to anyone else, never EVER assume that because people go to tourneys and are known be the basis of trust.
    no one cares syxx

www.dontblowthis.com
    ·
  • ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 13,049 mod
    Bought a TE keychain off of him two months ago and I have not received the keychain, shipping number, or a response from him since June 12. Figured since he was a well known tourney player he was trust-able and hope that this was just a misunderstanding. Since I sent him a PM saying I was putting him on WOS go ahead and do that. Hopefully that will get more of a response than I've gotten over the past month.
    Maybe he dropped the package on the way to the post office
    I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 
    ·
  • MaximilianoMaximiliano Affinity Joined: Posts: 604 ✭✭
    With how often Andre is on streams nowadays, I'm honestly surprised no one's called him out on this.
    ·
  • WallyBearWallyBear scrub4lyfe Joined: Posts: 263
    Edit: bthai is in the clear
    ·
  • ailerusailerus ni hao Joined: Posts: 1,335
    Here's my suggestion: never, ever, not ever send a paypal payment to someone you don't know as a gift because it closes the only window you have open to dispute the transaction. Also never ever ever shake a baby.
    "That's what happens when you don't have the master's skill...you know what I mean...your muthafuckin money get taken if you ain't comin wit it."
    ·
    yeah looks like i've learned that the hard way

bthai was last seen: Viewing thread Wall of Shame: Post Info on Scammers, Thieves, and Unsettled Transactions, 43 minutes ago

this guy knows i'm putting his name out there and keeps ignoring my messages... what to do?
    ·
  • chuuchuu Fan of the female form Joined: Posts: 3,492
    i'd say you have to suck it up as a failed business venture....
    ·
  • LittleJimmy1983LittleJimmy1983 Macho Madness Joined: Posts: 776
    fifty8mm. time waster. $85 for an arcana heart 2 HRAP and soul calibur 5 TE-S case must have been a little too much after all.
    ABACABB.
    ·
  • bthaibthai Joined: Posts: 137
    pms replied to wallybear, resolving
    \
    ·
  • DarkZeroDarkZero is playing VF5!!! Joined: Posts: 1,262
    Hello everyone, just dropping by to give a fair warning about username "bthai." He is the biggest time waster, potential scammer, and worst customer service I've ever dealt with across any forum. I sent him a $110 payment on paypal for a qanba Q4RAF and didn't hear a single word from him until a week later, telling me that he wouldn't be able to ship it out for another week. He refused to return my money when I asked for a refund until I told him I'd make his name go bad. He then proceeds to tell me that he doesn't have the money anymore and will send it when he can. It's been another week now, and he has stopped replying to my messages but still hasn't paid me back. (Paypal won't let me open a dispute because I sent the payment as a gift so that they wouldn't deduct 3% in fees, therefore it is not a "purchase of goods of services"... I was trying to be a nice guy).

Heres his original for sale thread that has been closed down: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/close-please.169791/#post-7559998

I've also contacted a couple people who had transactions with him and they both said he has poor customer service and he never shipped their item, but did get their money back eventually (after a couple days). I've been dealing with this guy for over two weeks now and still haven't gotten my money back, which is why I'm finally frustrated enough to post his name in here. Any suggestions?

I won an ebay auction he listed earlier this week for possibly the same qanba that you were buying and noticed today that he refunded me the money and canceled the auction that I won. I too am disappointed as I really wanted the stick.
    I'm your master. Pain is a state of mind and I don't mind your pain.
    ·
  • MegamanDSMegamanDS MvC3 and Trading Outlet Moderator Joined: Posts: 4,411 mod
    I think its in the rules to never send money as a gift, but it looks like he responded. Keep us posted
    Proven: Top MvC2 & XMvSF player | Proving now: Top Skull Girls player Watch and follow my journey
    www.eightysixed.com - PR manager
    www.facebook.com/eightysixedonline - please "like" us
    www.twitch.tv/eightysixed - Follow us for Skullgirls Salty Cupcakes & more!
    ·
  • fifty8mmfifty8mm now in 3 different flavas... Joined: Posts: 342
    fifty8mm. time waster. $85 for an arcana heart 2 HRAP and soul calibur 5 TE-S case must have been a little too much after all.
    and youre still crying like a baby hahaha
    ·
    update: bthai shipped the stick out and i finally received it. still sucks that i had to go through drastic measures just to get him to respond, but everything has been settled.
    ·
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    CarnageToxin - 3 weeks, no item. Can't get my money back because I was nice and gifted the cash to him.
    PSN: M1X4H < click it!
    ·
    CarnageToxin - 3 weeks, no item. Can't get my money back because I was nice and gifted the cash to him.
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we tell you not do use gift.

You should get in touch with NetworkingYuppy or Tim Static for help.
    ·
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we tell you not do use gift.

You should get in touch with NetworkingYuppy or Tim Static for help.
    Done. Tim locked down his other thread, but that doesn't mean that he didn't already get a buyer way back in Sept. before it happened.
    PSN: M1X4H < click it!
    ·
  • internalburninternalburn I'm a bulldozer, with a wrecking ball attached! Joined: Posts: 238
    Update: AJTheMishima has paid me back (in full) for our failed transaction from 2-3 years ago. Thank you Adrian!
    ·
  • AndramelechAndramelech Joined: Posts: 10
    and youre still crying like a baby hahaha
    This is what the wall of shame accomplishes? They come back in and laugh at you? fuck buying anything here..
    ·
  • eperelezeperelez VAS-HG FTW! Joined: Posts: 1,439
    This is what the wall of shame accomplishes? They come back in and laugh at you? fuck buying anything here..
    Did he scam, steal, or have an unsettled transaction with you? Doesn't look like it from what you posted...:eek:
    "Namco Stick Are #1 In The World, No Doubt There As I Meus King Of Namco Sticks Who Conquer 50 Of This Stick And Sold 40 To My Follow Srk Members And Has 10 in His Home.
    Namco Stick's Are For Live Baby."
    --meus
    HeatWare=eperelez http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=84368
    ·
    Here's my suggestion: never, ever, not ever send a paypal payment to someone you don't know as a gift because it closes the only window you have open to dispute the transaction. Also never ever ever shake a baby.
    There's a reason that's actually in the rules.
    ·
  • networkingyuppynetworkingyuppy RandoMadness. Joined: Posts: 2,312 mod
    I got screwed over $400 at the moment for selling a joystick, and I need to clarify this. Paypal is chasing me at the moment for their money back otherwise they'll report me for bad credit.
    User is Dano.ftw.
    I lost my Cross Tekken Stick that I've spent so much money on and this dude comes in and gives me a negative feedback for being an impatient buyer. This guy is a prick that received his controller and finds a loophole in the USPS system about not having the information tracked as delivered meanwhile he ACKNOWLEDGES me that he had received the item blatantly in my inbox. I lost the case in Paypal when he filed the case against me due to USPS lack of updates on their part for not tracking information properly. I have all the evidence in the world that it was shipped out, but Paypal won't accept Shoryuken inbox mails as legit evidence. Not only am I short out from a stick, I also have to pay them back $400 and it's something I should not be held accountable of.
    I'm working things out with USPS at the moment, and it seems that they're uncooperative as well since I filled the insurance out. I'm up to debt at the moment, since I'm out of a job and I dunno what else to do.
    Team Spooky | Battle Circuits | Next Level
    GamePAD Inc. | CTF | Support a local game store today!
    Timtiktok. Mole Man City, even the Turtles can't even find you. Fen.
    facebook.com/networkingyuppy
    Twitter: @networkingyuppy
    ·
  • poonpoon always get a receipt Joined: Posts: 1,250
    have you talked to a real person at paypal yet? i had a similar situation on an ebay deal where i had to lose two disputes before it gave me a specific timed referral number to speak to a real person. the customer service call was via ebay, but i'm sure paypal shares the same resources with them by now. i really had to work to explain to the lady how the item had been returned to sender even tho the tracking said "delivered" (which it had... to the seller), but it was eventually resolved. i know the mods dont have the ability to view convos, but maybe there's a way they can send an email linking his srk info with his paypal info to give more weight to any evidence you have (convo screenshots, paypal receipt comment box info). or maybe Wiz can send an email to paypal on your behalf to show the transaction happened, cuz it's clear it did by your feedback score. good luck with that shit man.
    I'm the hero Bamboo Stick... who are you?
    ·
  • networkingyuppynetworkingyuppy RandoMadness. Joined: Posts: 2,312 mod
    I tried contacting him but no luck, I did also provide evidence with receipts and convos, but paypal would not allow me to use SRK conversations as evidence. I'm am out of options at the moment. I have all the pictures needed, and I'm trying to resolve this with USPS. Ugh.
    Team Spooky | Battle Circuits | Next Level
    GamePAD Inc. | CTF | Support a local game store today!
    Timtiktok. Mole Man City, even the Turtles can't even find you. Fen.
    facebook.com/networkingyuppy
    Twitter: @networkingyuppy
    ·
  • zenblasterzenblaster Joined: Posts: 713
    paypals pretty evil,I used to sell vintage drum machines (mpc60, sp1200 etc) and got a box of phonebooks returned to me once and a box of sawdust another time,paypal counts that as a return based on tracking data alone.goodluck with that
    ·
    snip
    Wow....just wow. I hope everything works out for you! I did notice that their only post ever on SRK was in your sales thread, which leads me to believe that they knew exactly what they were doing. I would go as far as to bet that they also have another older account on SRK, since the Trading Outlet is only visible to members. Other sellers may want to take note. You have to be a member for 6 months and have 50 posts to sell. I would definitely use the same criteria for the buyer when selling an item of high value. Just a thought.
    "Namco Stick Are #1 In The World, No Doubt There As I Meus King Of Namco Sticks Who Conquer 50 Of This Stick And Sold 40 To My Follow Srk Members And Has 10 in His Home.
    --meus
    ·
  • therobintherobin I AM THE ROBIN Joined: Posts: 429
    blklightning21 who runs Lightning Labels Customs has yet to respond to me about a print i bought from him over 3 months ago i have sent over 10 emails wondering where my art that i paid for is with no response at all so add him to your list of scammers

Has he replied to you yet? I am in a similar situation after 2 month. He appears to be ignoring my attempts to contact him.
    ·
  • SmokeMaxXSmokeMaxX T.O. of A.R.K. Joined: Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭
    From what I understand, if a customer uses a credit card to gift a payment, they can still dispute if they don't receive the item. It may not exactly be through Paypal, but I was reading about ebay/paypal scams (since I used to sell a lot on Ebay) and a lot of people were talking about doing that.
    My Buy/Sell/Trade Thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/174629/wts-360-ps3-hrap-3-buttons-ball-tops/p1
    Currently selling: Used Hori HRAP 4 Kais for PS3/PS4 (Very Good Condition) - $140 shipped
    ·
  • CUTWESTCUTWEST IMM'A....BAAAAST! Ya' Mirin'? Joined: Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭
    wow networkingyuppy. That is the most fucked up shit I have heard in a minute. I couldn't even begin to imagine the shit I would do to a person If I caught them screwing me like that. Hope you get whats rightfully yours man.
    ·
  • SmokeMaxXSmokeMaxX T.O. of A.R.K. Joined: Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭
    I think people should turn to Amazon Payments as well. Screw Paypal and their "always side with the buyer" BS. That's why I don't sell on Ebay anymore. Tired of getting scammed even though I had proof that people were scamming me.
    My Buy/Sell/Trade Thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/174629/wts-360-ps3-hrap-3-buttons-ball-tops/p1
    Currently selling: Used Hori HRAP 4 Kais for PS3/PS4 (Very Good Condition) - $140 shipped
    ·
  • shiryu22shiryu22 Romeo Joined: Posts: 2,820
    When you say USPS is being uncooperative because you filled the insurance out, are you saying that they might suspect you of insurance fraud? Just clarifying.

Only thing I can think of is to be extremely persistent with PayPal and USPS. Just because someone took advantage of the system doesn't mean that you should be SOL. Don't give up!
    ·
  • fifty8mmfifty8mm now in 3 different flavas... Joined: Posts: 342
    I tried contacting him but no luck, I did also provide evidence with receipts and convos, but paypal would not allow me to use SRK conversations as evidence. I'm am out of options at the moment. I have all the pictures needed, and I'm trying to resolve this with USPS. Ugh.

where did you ship it out to??
    ·
  • magocybermagocyber RAZA DE BRONCE Joined: Posts: 298
    From what I understand, if a customer uses a credit card to gift a payment, they can still dispute if they don't receive the item. It may not exactly be through Paypal, but I was reading about ebay/paypal scams (since I used to sell a lot on Ebay) and a lot of people were talking about doing that.

you're absolutely right, if anyone has time to kill, read this http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/want-ps2-games-capcom-classics-collection-vol-1-wwe-all-stars-have-games-and-maybe-paypal.131121/
    ·
  • BoneSaw1BoneSaw1 Now Taking Commissions Apon Request Joined: Posts: 357 ✭✭
    Has he replied to you yet? I am in a similar situation after 2 month. He appears to be ignoring my attempts to contact him.
    no he never replied this is why he is on here he scams people out of money on these posts and i hope more people can see this so he can be delt with
    Commissions Available On Request
    Cobra Templates is now open
    http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/cobra-templates-now-open.164911/
    ·
    Just wanted to add a tip that if you sell an item for over $250 through eBay/PayPal, ALWAYS pay extra for Signature Confirmation. If you send the item out with only Delivery Confirmation, be prepared to take a loss if a case is filed against you for non receipt. Delivery confirmation only proves the item was delivered "somewhere" to "someone". It won't be enough proof for you to win a case against a dishonest buyer.
    --meus
    ·
  • zenblasterzenblaster Joined: Posts: 713
    I hate to be the one but......Voltech
    ·
  • PointBreak91PointBreak91 Custom costumes for SFV please Cap Joined: Posts: 666
    He hasn't been on Live for a long time. Anything coulda happened.
    twitch.tv/nyc_vf
    ·
    I think it is time for a new rule for the TO. If you are a custom builder, and you sell your sticks through the SRK Trading Outlet, you MUST complete the order within 30 days of receiving full payment. No more deposits either. You can either afford a full custom or you cannot. You can either afford to build a full custom for a customer or you cannot. This way, you are still able to file a case with PayPal if there is an issue, as there is a 45 day "window" from the day payment is sent. If a custom builder wants to sell on their own website, then so be it. The issue of not receiving your custom sticks after sending deposits and even full payments is getting ridiculous....
    --meus
    ·
  • DustehhDustehh Joined: Posts: 17
    I sent a $65 payment to Kasprfoto (Kaspr5@hotmail.com is his Paypal) on Sunday Dec 16th for a modded SE stick compatible for PS2. He originally claimed that he would ship on Monday morning, then he said Tuesday morning. I really wanted the stick before the post office closes for the holidays, so I even offered to pay for expedited shipping since he was late shipping and I offered to allow him more time to ship. However, after two and a half days of not responding me-mails I have decided to open a Paypal dispute. I do not want to jump to conclusions about him, because I researched him before I did the transaction and he seemed fairly reliable. Maybe something came up, but he has logged into Srk multiple times since I sent my messages and he still has not replied to me. So, I thought I would send out a warning to anyone in transactions with him. Hopefully this will all clear up, but I just want to be safe.
    ·
  • Afro MessiahAfro Messiah Arizona Warrior Joined: Posts: 113
    Concerning Kasprfoto, I just had a transaction with him for a PSX pad pcb. There was a slight delay in his shipping but I still received it rather quickly and his communication was good. I hope everything works out for you Dustehh.

Heatware - http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=84556
    ·
  • DustehhDustehh Joined: Posts: 17
    Concerning Kasprfoto, I just had a transaction with him for a PSX pad pcb. There was a slight delay in his shipping but I still received it rather quickly and his communication was good. I hope everything works out for you Dustehh.
    Thank you. I wouldn't be so worried if he would simply communicate with me, but the lack of communication is unsettling.
    ·
  • kasprfotokasprfoto part time player, part time modder Joined: Posts: 769
    money refunded to Dustehh. i did tell him that i would send out the stick Monday. i also told him that i work graveyard shift and had a few other things on my plate but within a 24 hour period, he sent me 3 e-mails. i was going to send the stick out 2pm pacific time and cover the extra shipping charge for Priority mail so he would receive it by Saturday, but his impatience lead me to the dispute with Paypal. he can confirm.
    ·