Wall of Shame: Post Info on Scammers, Thieves, and Unsettled Transactions

1131415161719»

Comments

• DustehhDustehh Joined: Posts: 17
    You.only mentioned working graveyard and said you would ship Tuesday morning. I did send three emails. One that asked if it was shipped. One that asked if need more time to ship so, I do not see how I am impatient. I simply expect communication from the people that I buy from. You logged into srk and did not even bother to reply to my e-mails. Anyway he did refund my payment, so all is well.
  • kasprfotokasprfoto part time player, part time modder Joined: Posts: 769
    this pm was sent to me by Dustehh at 11:03 this morning
    I would like to request a refund from you. I do not want to jump to conclusions about you being a shady dealer, because I have seen your feedback and history on the forums. However, I will be opening a dispute on Paypal. If you wish to not be mentioned on the wall of shame thread please refund my money by tonight.
    then this was posted in this thread by Dustehh at 11:14 this morning
    I sent a $65 payment to Kasprfoto (Kaspr5@hotmail.com is his Paypal) on Sunday Dec 16th for a modded SE stick compatible for PS2. He originally claimed that he would ship on Monday morning, then he said Tuesday morning. I really wanted the stick before the post office closes for the holidays, so I even offered to pay for expedited shipping since he was late shipping and I offered to allow him more time to ship. However, after two and a half days of not responding me-mails I have decided to open a Paypal dispute. I do not want to jump to conclusions about him, because I researched him before I did the transaction and he seemed fairly reliable. Maybe something came up, but he has logged into Srk multiple times since I sent my messages and he still has not replied to me. So, I thought I would send out a warning to anyone in transactions with him. Hopefully this will all clear up, but I just want to be safe.

and you ask how i can question your impatience? first of all, my SRK is ALWAYS logged on. secondly, i had refunded your money at around 3:45 this afternoon. i hardly think that is giving me until "tonight" if i don't want to be mention here on the Wall of Shame (which you did anyways.....)
  • shiryu22shiryu22 Romeo Joined: Posts: 2,819
  • SmokeMaxXSmokeMaxX T.O. of A.R.K. Joined: Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭
    Being impatient is fine. Filing a chargeback is like the worst thing you can do to a seller even if they haven't sent the item yet. They don't get any money AND they are charged like a $20-30 fee by Paypal.
    My Buy/Sell/Trade Thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/174629/wts-360-ps3-hrap-3-buttons-ball-tops/p1
    Currently selling: Hitbox ($150 shipped), Xbox Live Money (15% off!), Various balltops, Club Nintendo codes, and much more!
  • bl33d727bl33d727 Joined: Posts: 134
  • fifty8mmfifty8mm now in 3 different flavas... Joined: Posts: 338
    Being impatient is fine. Filing a chargeback is like the worst thing you can do to a seller even if they haven't sent the item yet. They don't get any money AND they are charged like a $20-30 fee by Paypal.

holy fuck i did not know that,that being said kasprfoto is a nice guy so that fucking sucks
  • SEPU7V3DA-jInSEPU7V3DA-jIn SRK Reject Joined: Posts: 783
    Has anyone heard from souji?
    Marvel
    TAG2
    SFxT
    Not enough time to practice
  • dgoinsdgoins Joined: Posts: 7
    Has anyone heard from souji?
    no but alot of people want to know what his deal is and why is he playing games
  • WTFSHINRYUKENWTFSHINRYUKEN Dunkzilla Joined: Posts: 423
    edited February 2013

Post edited by WTFSHINRYUKEN on
  • eperelezeperelez VAS-HG FTW! Joined: Posts: 1,429
    yet they were very hasty to bill my account the day I ordered it.
    Were you expecting to receive your order BEFORE you were billed? :eek:
    "Namco Stick Are #1 In The World, No Doubt There As I Meus King Of Namco Sticks Who Conquer 50 Of This Stick And Sold 40 To My Follow Srk Members And Has 10 in His Home.
    Namco Stick's Are For Live Baby."
    --meus
    HeatWare=eperelez http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=84368
  • HanSoo417HanSoo417 Joined: Posts: 105
    Bill Nguyen
    xion_38@yahoo.com

Claimed to have shipped my HRAP V3 SA on January 22, but still no stick, won't reply to messages or email so I filed a claim through payapl. I hope this gets sorted out. That was suppose to me my first arcade stick purchase...
    PSN: HanSoo417
  • SubjectiveSubjective Joined: Posts: 171
    Who know who wasn't shit? Canadian Joysticks in Vancouver. My Qanba stick came in the mail, all wrapped up nice... good price... worked like a charm. They are the opposite of the Wall of Shame
    eperelez wrote: »
    yet they were very hasty to bill my account the day I ordered it.
    Were you expecting to receive your order BEFORE you were billed? :eek:

yeah smartass, I always expect to receive products before I pay for them. the point is that they didn't even contact me after over a week, and when I finally did get a hold of them they had not even BEGUN to process the order. is that simplified enough for you?
  • eperelezeperelez VAS-HG FTW! Joined: Posts: 1,429
    yeah smartass, I always expect to receive products before I pay for them. the point is that they didn't even contact me after over a week, and when I finally did get a hold of them they had not even BEGUN to process the order. is that simplified enough for you?

The point of this thread is to point out theives, scammers, and unsettled transactions. Which of these apply to your situation? Arcade Shock does not belong on the wall of shame.
    "Namco Stick Are #1 In The World, No Doubt There As I Meus King Of Namco Sticks Who Conquer 50 Of This Stick And Sold 40 To My Follow Srk Members And Has 10 in His Home.
    Namco Stick's Are For Live Baby."
    --meus
    HeatWare=eperelez http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=84368
  • SmokeMaxXSmokeMaxX T.O. of A.R.K. Joined: Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭
    Actually I have a question. Since we don't have feedback, is this thread the only way we have to know who's good to do a transaction with?
    My Buy/Sell/Trade Thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/174629/wts-360-ps3-hrap-3-buttons-ball-tops/p1
    Currently selling: Hitbox ($150 shipped), Xbox Live Money (15% off!), Various balltops, Club Nintendo codes, and much more!
  • TruckasaurusTruckasaurus SUNDAY!SUNDAY!SUNDAY! Joined: Posts: 1,217
    SmokeMaxX said:
    Actually I have a question. Since we don't have feedback, is this thread the only way we have to know who's good to do a transaction with?
    Yeah I was just thinking the same thing. I just completed a transaction and wanted to leave some positive feedback only to realize the feedback feature is lacking. Same thing happened last time the forum was updated, and eventually there was a feedback feature implemented.

I'm guessing we wait until a new feedback feature gets implemented for this new forum format again?
    Truck-0-Saurus Truck-Stop!
    http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=198554
    Raising Awareness for Optical Joysticks:
    http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=126941
    edited February 2013
    eperelez said:

The point of this thread is to point out theives, scammers, and unsettled transactions. Which of these apply to your situation? Arcade Shock does not belong on the wall of shame.
    I was making the fraudulent transaction which they were responsible for known. They wasted my time and my money. If thats not good enough for you, then fuck you too.

Though I guess since I handled the end of deal myself I guess this comment doesn't belong so I'll just delete it.

superedit: well it appears that I don't even know how to delete comments anymore if at all possible. OH well.
    Post edited by WTFSHINRYUKEN on
  • TobalmanTobalman Joined: Posts: 4
    edited April 2013
    Nevermind
    Post edited by Tobalman on
  • etownnipplesetownnipples i can count 2 potato Joined: Posts: 337
    Haven't been around in forever... but just thought I'd check in. Anyone heard/seen/smelled anything to do with lazeeya? It's been a few years, but you'd think his face and name would show up sooner or later...

Still got a bone or two to sortout/break with him if he ever shows his face.
  • Nucking Futs!Nucking Futs! Joined: Posts: 1,167
    edited May 2013
    HanSoo417 wrote: »
    Bill Nguyen<br />
    xion_38@yahoo.com<br />
    <br />
    Claimed to have shipped my HRAP V3 SA on January 22, but still no stick, won't reply to messages or email so I filed a claim through payapl. I hope this gets sorted out. That was suppose to me my first arcade stick purchase...

Wow, I almost bought that stick off of him (around that time frame) since I love V3-SA's but decided not to. I hope you received the funds back from PayPal.
    Post edited by Nucking Futs! on
    - Jimmy

Current fav's the Hori VLX Diamond! Like the MickeyD's commercial..."I'm lovin it"
  • SynchroSynchro Joined: Posts: 25
    i hate to say this but i gotta put Toodles on blast i bought a remora + arceye3s a little after EVO but the remora came in defective and ive tried contacting him various ways (even had a friend talk to him at EVO and still havent heard anything) i just want my money back or my stick to be blinged out but its been almost a year and STILL nothing from him. toodles if you see this you need to contact me ASAP.
  • InfiniteInsomniaInfiniteInsomnia Joined: Posts: 14
    2 BIG time wasters:

ChainZ, messaged me saying he had a case to sell. The first messagE (emphasis on singular message) was fast but after that, I got no response. His first and last comment was on September 30th and hes logged on multiple times prior to me posting this. At the time of writing this, he last logged on 2 days ago. Another point I would like to make is that the gaps between logging in is incredibly slow.

m0o0 is also a huge time waster. Pretty much identical to ChainZ, messaged me about a case he had and never responded since the 29th of September.

They've done nothing illegal but if you're looking for people who will respond to you in a timely manner and who WON'T waste your time, my advice would be to ignore the two of them and to move along
  • Jhino3384Jhino3384 Modding since 07 Joined: Posts: 261
    I would like to report
    Reporting OmGiTzChun also known as Andre.
    Bought a TE keychain off of him two months ago and I have not received the keychain, shipping number, or a response from him since June 12. Figured since he was a well known tourney player he was trust-able and hope that this was just a misunderstanding. Since I sent him a PM saying I was putting him on WOS go ahead and do that. Hopefully that will get more of a response than I've gotten over the past month.
    With how often Andre is on streams nowadays, I'm honestly surprised no one's called him out on this.

I too would like to report OmGiTzChun. I was the buyer in the transaction, paid for a magneto balltop but never received it. Its been over a month now and he has stopped communicating with me. At first he told me that he forgot and then that he had some life stuff come up because he was moving. I told him ok and gave him more time, because he told me he was going to compensate me with a free chun-li balltop for the inconvenience. After a few weeks he sent me an email saying that he shipped it. The following week i checked my mail and nothing. I have been emailing him since then and constantly checking my mail but nothing. I have sent eseveral emails and no response. I never thought he was a scammer until i saw the comment from Maximiliano, and by then it was too late. He seemed like a respectable member of the community, and it would appear i was wrong. Now i'm going to have to get Paypal involved.

XBLGT/PS4 PSN ID: JHino3384
  • CryptlordCryptlord Too Fat Too Furious Joined: Posts: 466
    First time reporting a bad transaction on here.

Ordered a hori vlx from agentz and he told me "Stick is in great shape, no scratches or nicks".

When I looked at the stick there were a ton of scratches along the bottom, black scuff marks on the sides and some more weird smudge marks along the top. Didn't even bother to screw it closed and had the 3 screws rolling around.

I asked him about the condition and he stood by what he said about the condition and that he was deployed on a peace corps thing and that he wouldn't be back in the country until the end of october next year...
    Av by PsychoSquall
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Scurred of Anime. #nfgnl Joined: Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone heard Andre?

Oughta start flooding his Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/TFA_OmGiTzAndre
    "I wish there existed a swimming pool filled with ammonia and hypodermic needles, so you could drown in it." --Vynce
    "Church of the Almighty God: Jesus died for our sins....now it's your turn" --SoVi3t
    "bitch looks like a french fry with eyebrows" --BallTapper
    "I'm pretty sure not getting kaz lynched will drive MP to insanity, and he'll spend the rest of days selling duck ramen with roasted kitten in them. Like turduckitten, without the tur." --Shadowwolf82
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U / GGPO: Missing Person / Steam: El.Lapiz.Peluda / QQ: 2592122536
    Twitter: TOJLFLMssngPrsn + TeamLFLGaming
    Currently 6-4 in SRK Mafia (Flights to El Salvador and Louisiana confirmed. Missing Person gonna haveta chokabitch.)
    One half of SRK's contingent to the Game of Mafia Champions.
  • PapitoPapito Joined: Posts: 99
    Anyone heard Andre?

Oughta start flooding his Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/TFA_OmGiTzAndre

What about Andre
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Scurred of Anime. #nfgnl Joined: Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two guys saying Andre has sold them things that have never been sent out.
    "I wish there existed a swimming pool filled with ammonia and hypodermic needles, so you could drown in it." --Vynce
    "Church of the Almighty God: Jesus died for our sins....now it's your turn" --SoVi3t
    "I'm pretty sure not getting kaz lynched will drive MP to insanity, and he'll spend the rest of days selling duck ramen with roasted kitten in them. Like turduckitten, without the tur." --Shadowwolf82
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U / GGPO: Missing Person / Steam: El.Lapiz.Peluda / QQ: 2592122536
    Currently 6-4 in SRK Mafia (Flights to El Salvador and Louisiana confirmed. Missing Person gonna haveta chokabitch.)
  • Jhino3384Jhino3384 Modding since 07 Joined: Posts: 261
    edited January 9
    i found his twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/omgitzandre
    and his fb page: https://www.facebook.com/OmGiTzAndreSwag

EDIT: so i spoke with him on twitch as he was streaming and he said that he will refund me my money because he sent out the item but usps lost it. until then, i stand by my negative feedback. more to come...
    Post edited by Jhino3384 on
    XBLGT/PS4 PSN ID: JHino3384
    Let me know if he stands by his word.

I saw him trying to sell on here, and I posted a warning in his thread that will remain until he makes good on the unsettled transactions posted in here.
    Also, if he doesn't come through, I think the next step should be to inform Razer and TFA, I highly doubt Razer would want someone who doesn't honor his side of a business deal representing them in tournaments.
  • DaywalkerDaywalker Joined: Posts: 31 ✭✭
    I hate to do this, but I haven't heard from JDM714 A.K.A. James La since I gave him my stick at Socal Regionals. He was supposed to do a wire check, install a clear ball top and LED kit. He told me that he would mod it and then ship it back to me but he's been a ghost since that day. If you see a Mad Catz V.S. stick with Darth Vader artwork on the top, and Star Wars artwork on the bottom it's probably MINE! If anyone knows him or knows where he is, please inbox me. Thanks...
  • OhhaiariOhhaiari Deathcore Killed The Radio Star Joined: Posts: 95
    This so needs to be here, thank God for this.
    "No Rest Is Worth Anything Except The Rest That Is Earned.."
    Ultra SFIV: Juri | UMvC3:Vergil/Frankie Frank/D. Doom | MK9: Kabal/Sonya/Johnny Cage | Blazblue: Noel Vermillion/Mokoto
    Injustice:Doomsday

@Jhino3384‌ did you ever get anything back from Andre?