Baylor, Waco Fighters>?

Comments

• Dreaded FistDreaded Fist Joined: Posts: 1,920
    Marcus I love you. Teach me to play 3s pleeeaseeeeee. And don come to my house and pound me in mvc2 either. Where did you get your nice ar t from
    www.phongworks.com
  • MeLikeToSmashMeLikeToSmash Higher than my Attire Joined: Posts: 329
    Jason, Hey man Im up for games today at my place. Arbors #102
    832 545 4943 thas my cell.

Anyone else up for some marvel or 3s at my place?
    hit me up

Can someone post where the mall is from Baylor?
    "Fight to learn, not to win, winning is simply the end result of that kind of practice."
  • nmbr1krushnmbr1krush Namijon Joined: Posts: 1,374
    hey good games Mash, that video you sent was pretty badass. I gotta work on my 3s game if you can beat me and your just a casual player.
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    Casual player? I dont think im casual. I play to win. My jeans are casual. That is all. Good games. Learn tricks in 3s. That way you have your own style. Dont copy what you see in vids. Emulate then make your own stuff. It makes gaming worthwhile.
    "Fight to learn, not to win, winning is simply the end result of that kind of practice."
  • demeniondemenion Illegal Immigrant Joined: Posts: 53
    kill all indian people.
    Hey Mash, maybe we can get some games in tonight.
    Think. Block. Have fun.
  • KINGKING あなたの母親の膣 Joined: Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Casual player? I dont think im casual. I play to win. My jeans are casual. That is all. Good games. Learn tricks in 3s. That way you have your own style. Dont copy what you see in vids. Emulate then make your own stuff. It makes gaming worthwhile.
    YEAH YOU ARE! CASUALLY getting your ass beat! :clap:
    marcus, show up for FnF, foo'!

And bring the Waco Fighters along! :karate:
    "I will be kind enough to give you the hint regarding KOF though: read Iori Yagami's family name in reverse." -- Black Shroud
  • TEVALETEVALE Joined: Posts: 60
    yO MARCUS THIS IS tAMALE! LO FUCKIN'L!
    HEY CABRON CHEKA TUS PM'S(I SAID CHECK YOUR PMS)...OKAY...
    WHAT THA FUCK IS AN ANAKARIS!? LOL
    JAJA
    Tevale is back, but yo man. Im in waco now. Leave me your cell number and I will game withj you when i come to dtown. I have been visiting about every weekend so far. So lemme know, unless that was the herbal medicine talking. Hows OJ doin?
    Say Mash, when can we get some friendly games of 3S in? I'll ploublay be getting SFAC tonight at wal-mart or maybe tomorrow at gamestop. 2 and half weeks till Austin tourney :karate: . Don't know if its cool to call you on your cell # you got listed.
    Think. Block. Have fun.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Baylor alumni checking in

hey jason maybe ill return to that hellhole sometime
    Insaniac2 wrote:
    Baylor alumni checking in

hey jason maybe ill return to that hellhole sometime

what up chad? you should come over and hang out sometime. i'll be going to law school in the spring so im prolly stuck here a while longer if i decide to do it. i think being in waco to long drives you fucking crazy :xeye: hey, i saw mike at padre island during the summer and he told me he went sky diving. can you believe that shit?
    Good Games Krush! :clap:
    Learn from the scrubiness I showed you.

Where are the mexicans and the OJ at? freakin mexicans!! :badboy:
    i see.........
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    Jason I Wanna Game Man!

Krush Lets Game Man!

Sometime After 9 Or So Man. Hit My Cell! 8325454943
  • ManInTheBoxManInTheBox The God That Failed Joined: Posts: 146
    Hopefully I'll see some of you guys at the Austin tourney. I'm going to be crashing at Jason's pad. Hope to see some of you there then.
    "You win a few, you lose a few. Some get rained out. But you gotta dress for all of them." -Satchel Paige
    I'll go to the tourney if I can get the day off. Good games tonight Mash. You met the whole crew except one guy. 3s only game we could compete in. ORO. Our gaming crew still in its infant stage.
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    Good games! :clap: Oro is one of the matchups I dont know. everyone else im pretty sure how they operate. It has something to do with him being short. But no excuses. Good games. Somethings wrong with the stick I was using at first. COuldnt get the evil ken color. FIX IT! SOmething about evil ken makes me feel cocky while I play. I think it was the 3S debut at ts4 with my evil ken against rudy something or other.

Next time I will be prepared with the laptap stick. Phongs latest hit.

Does it look like im crazy? :xeye: <= Super Troopers quote I think, or something to that effect. :lame:
    KRUSH LETS GAME SUNDAY BRA. IMMA WANNA TEACH YOU SOME MORE STUFF.
    What it do.........Say Mash, my bad :sad: . My sis told me you called thursday night. Net was down for a couple of days for me,so I havent been "ON". Ive been real busy at work and havent had time for nothing. Was in training all week,but everythings cool now. Lets game tonight or sunday afternoon. Im working on cap n sent..trying out blackheart. Maybe work on Cable?
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    BTW..Im starting up a power ranking system for MVC2 n 3S for us.
    You would be #1 regardless in MVC2.MY bro is 46-11(est.), I'm 28-20(est., i have actual records) Havent started 3s yet. I'm hoping it'll let tha group get more competive, so everyone can grow in skill. I'm putting up for 45-50 bucks per each game to the winner after 6 weeks. If everything turns out well..maybe people could donate for a larger prize. I hope this is a good idea..give me some feedback on this Mash or anyone viewing this thread.
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    Jason might want to get in on Marvel. He's fairly good. I've been getting good practice in MVC2. I dunno what way it would go. Well, I think its a good idea, but you have to control the controllers. You have to have a stable stick ya know. That's about it. I will check in sometime next week. Hit me up for some 3s action man. I gotta get good too. :xeye:
    Stable stick as in? Don't really understand what you mean? Are you saying as in pulling off moves...not making mistakes..like doing a dp instead of an all-purpose fireball when actually trying to do dp? Fill me in.. O yeah..because your top tier in MVC2 here,as far as I know :clap: ..gotta ban you from the prize for MVC2 if you were intrested :tdown: . Gotta give us scrubs a chance to win :tup: . But its all good for 3S :badboy: ...Let's get some games 3S tonight,my bro gets off at 10:30 tonight or trrw afternoon.I'll be on aim when I get off at 4pm today.
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    i might be interested in playing in the marvel tourny or whatever you call it.It just depends on when its held b/c certain days are way busier for me than others at school. i am not that great and its been almost a year since i really played marvel but it would be cool to get some games in if a couple of people are playing. oh yeah, is there an entrance fee for marvel or anything? just curious
    I'm just posting to get this party started. :party:

actually i wanted to use this smiley :party:
    Hit me up for some 3s action man. I gotta get good too. :xeye:
    and that will happen WHEN?!? :rolleyes:

Grasshoppa', you've fallen off on the wayside. :tdown:
    "I will be kind enough to give you the hint regarding KOF though: read Iori Yagami's family name in reverse." -- Black Shroud
    I'm just posting to get this party started. :party:
    Already.
    -Been working on making 6 sticks this week, real quite here at the house. Strange not having the loud noise almost every night.

Mash, when we gonna get some games in?

Jason, my aim is nmbr3krush, usually we play MVC2 about 3-4 times a week..except past week and half. Everybody's pretty cool. You know how we play,except me,you've played them at tilt before. Should start up again next week. You play 3S? :karate:
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    -TURTLE MILTIA-
    Created September 30,2004 at 2:10 a.m.
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    Jason doesnt game on weekends. Not much 3s from what i see. He's a marvel man like myself. I want to game tonight fellas. Mvc2 and 3S. If you can, call my cell when you get in Jon. If not, just post. I think something may be wrong with my stick. Imma try and fix it then test it out to see wassap. Hit me up for games tonight.

What about tonight, Sunday night?
    hey marcus...come down here around 9:30 today sunday....... :clap: :karate:
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    15 wins and counting in row at 2:04 am
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    not me though....Marcus....17 now :sad:
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    I was in the autozone man. You guys oughta know too. I never play elena or akuma. Muahahah Good games though. On the night, I think I only lost 4 total. Not bad. :encore: GGPO :clap:
    Hey Fellas!

You guys been workin on your games? I hope yall dont think im pickin on you or anything; just know that I also am a newb at 3s. I know how to play, that's it. But I still take on all challengers. Mvc2 also. Let's game. Learn Cable. Learn Ken.
    ................all is quite in waco.
    Think. Block. Have fun.
  • totaltoanagetotaltoanage ♥ stackin' ♥ Joined: Posts: 949
    fuck cable learn sentinel and magneto. learn ken if you only know how to execute on reaction other than that chunnnnnnnnnn whore!

alittle toooooooooooooooooooooo quiet
    "iron man sucks. the fact that hes whooping my ass explains a lot." -pmd

AirBrushKing is my #1 fanboy, fyi
    Total Toanaged. :wow:

I wish I could game more often guys, but holy fuck there's so much work and shit I have to do in school. Sorry.
    Its cool. Been a cooldown for awhile. Everybody is busy nowadays. We maybe game only on Sunday nights..even then few people show. But I got good news.......
    This place in the mall called FX games siad they would be holding fighting game tournamnets. Only problem I'm worried it will only be mainstream like DOA and MK :lame:. My brother went there yesterday and they told him after Halo 2 :lame: and MK :lame: , they'll have a SF tourney..and use AC edition. 3S!!! hopefully. Go up there and tell them whats up and pressure them for 3s,MVC2,and CVS2. Ive been up there and told em. They siad they're gonne be using 2 big screen projections. Hopefully this is the beginning of something good.
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    I am the epitomy of something good. I just took my Chemistry exam buzzin hard. I think that I may have actually done potentially well. It's always great to see the record attendance on test days, when regular class days class roll isn't taken. I have been known to skip lecture and go to exams. Go smash. I want to game sometime this weekend. Hit a nigga up for some games. Pimpin at baylor is fun. Go marcus
    Pimpin aint easy.

Damn, i blew my control ports on my dreamcast and on my other dreamcast. Guess my control i rigged to my control box blew em...Gonna try to fix it today.
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    get converters :rolleyes:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!111!11!!!!!!11
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    Hey Marcus good games last night. :clap:
    Everybody had a good time.
    What happened in that one match where you almost lost in MVC2 ..I know you let that happen, right?
    SF3...great matches..My IBUKI SUCKS :wow: !!!!
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    I let him get that far so he wouldnt give up the game after playing me. Honestly that is what happened. Jason is probably the only one who knows my real marvel game. When I come over there, i dont do anything fancy or awesome. It's just the basics. When i play jason I do it all my friend. Do not let the almost loss, let you think any less of me. I just want you guys to learn from the simple shit i do to win. Games are just tricks in a console. If you want me to bust out hardcore marvel, just name the time and place, and I will definitely be there; unless it's this weekend! My 3S game is slipping a little bit because of so much marvel. The timing restrictions of 3S mess me up a little bit. It's hard to go from Marvel to 3S but really easy the other way. I do remember wreckin shop with lowest tier Hugo. Lets not forget. Good Games to all. :encore:
    ok.............MK:D tourney sunday at tha mall. Im gonna bring tha sticks. Already signed up. Gonna use scrub tactics. Havent really played it. Broken and lame ass game...but its a tourney.
    Think. Block. Have fun.
  • totaltoanagetotaltoanage ♥ stackin' ♥ Joined: Posts: 949
    hardcore in marvel eh? ill take that challenge marcus hahhaa :confused:

when the next time you coming nigga
    "iron man sucks. the fact that hes whooping my ass explains a lot." -pmd

AirBrushKing is my #1 fanboy, fyi
    I let him get that far so he wouldnt give up the game after playing me. Honestly that is what happened. Jason is probably the only one who knows my real marvel game. When I come over there, i dont do anything fancy or awesome. It's just the basics. When i play jason I do it all my friend. Do not let the almost loss, let you think any less of me. I just want you guys to learn from the simple shit i do to win. Games are just tricks in a console. If you want me to bust out hardcore marvel, just name the time and place, and I will definitely be there; unless it's this weekend! My 3S game is slipping a little bit because of so much marvel. The timing restrictions of 3S mess me up a little bit. It's hard to go from Marvel to 3S but really easy the other way. I do remember wreckin shop with lowest tier Hugo. Lets not forget. Good Games to all. :encore:
    wow, dude, waco must suck then!
    you're a GAWD to them! :encore:

REMEMBER WHO TAUGHT YOU THE *TRUE* ART OF WAR! :china:

bring your Waco clan to FnF, and then we'll talk about 3s. :badboy:

P.S. PHONG WON A DFW 3S TOURNAMENT! WTF! :wow:
    (BTW, i wasn't there...lol)
    KINGDOM wrote:
    wow, dude, waco must suck then!
    you're a GAWD to them!

Just in MARVEL.
    Think. Block. Have fun.
  • RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade Stream Joined: Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Anybody in Waco play CvS2?
    yes....we do...you live here?
    Think. Block. Have fun.