Baylor, Waco Fighters>?

Comments

• mp3burnmp3burn Joined: Posts: 377
    Waco lol.

Lets see.........

Its a city of 100,000.
    Its small.
    It gets very hot, then the next day it will get cold, etc. This is in the winter.
    Summer is fucking hot.
    Baylor is a small campus.
    Nothing to do in Waco but drink and get high.
    Crime is kinda high.
    All sides of Waco are ghetto except a few places.

Good side is Baylor is a very good school, my sister and the majority of my cousins have gone there and have very good jobs.
    Its easy to get to places.
    Things are somewhat cheaper than the West Coast.
    Weather is nice in the Spring and Fall, except tornadoes and hail.
    Good places to eat.
    Night scene is ok I guess.

I lived in Waco all my life till I moved to Dallas 2 years ago. Honestly I would never move back unless I truly needed too.

If I were you I would try to get into Texas, SMU, or TCU. Its just my life time experiance. Its a good city to start out I guess.

Also the fighting game scene is dead.

Yeah wat he said, waco is a drinking town hit up the icehouse its the best place to go as far as meeting the best crowds.

SFIV tourney at lansharx, hopefully most of you guys can attend, if not then the hell with you haha!

http://www.lansharx.com/
    halo is the best game ever made!!!
  • nmbr1krushnmbr1krush Namijon Joined: Posts: 1,374
    i take back what i said about waco. I love my home city!
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    man when we gonna get hungover like we used to Krush? cause u know Im down for watever, I miss u talking bout how u look up to me LOL! nah but foreal though let me know wats up when your in town.
    I dont expect any waco peeps to actually show up, but just in case they do, Ima fuck them up at the tourney.
    hey krush wats up wigga, y u not answering I mean u did start the thread right? damn Im drunk right now LOL! anyways I feel like fuking someone up right now maybe tomrow after I sober up, haha! but for real wat it du to all waco peeps.
  • I Am LotharI Am Lothar ಠ_ಠ Joined: Posts: 2,798
    Sup dudes. I'm moving in to my apartment outside of Baylor University this week and just wanted to say what's up to all you Waco homies. I'll probably be pretty busy with school but just in case I'll be checking this thread to see what is going on in the area.
    AIM: SubtleDagger256
    Sup dudes. I'm moving in to my apartment outside of Baylor University this week and just wanted to say what's up to all you Waco homies. I'll probably be pretty busy with school but just in case I'll be checking this thread to see what is going on in the area.

Uh nobody from Waco ever posts here anymore this thread is officially dead but I check it out once every decade for whoever may post but does not know its dead, but if you ever wana get down on playing some games or just want to get to know people that actually play in Waco then just follow the link we post there now.

http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23
  • I Am LotharI Am Lothar ಠ_ಠ Joined: Posts: 2,798
    Uh nobody from Waco ever posts here anymore this thread is officially dead but I check it out once every decade for whoever may post but does not know its dead, but if you ever wana get down on playing some games or just want to get to know people that actually play in Waco then just follow the link we post there now.

Thanks bro.
    AIM: SubtleDagger256
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I work at a PC and Xbox 360 gaming center called Lansharx here in Waco. We're located at 3126 Franklin Ave in the Franklin Center.

Nepo, one of our regular fighting freaks, says his Gief will wreck anyone who wants to challenge him. He's also down for BlazBlue, Battle Fantasia, and whatever else people can bring.

If you aren't one of those guys that's afraid of a 360 controller (way too many people out there), then stop by and see if Nepo is hanging around.

There's also Special FX, a game store, in the Richland Mall. You can usually find King Flanagan and his brother up there. I can almost guarantee they'll wreck anyone that walks in there for SFIV or BlazBlue.

There's plenty of places to play games, but you've gotta LOOK for it.
    I work at a PC and Xbox 360 gaming center called Lansharx here in Waco. We're located at 3126 Franklin Ave in the Franklin Center.

Nepo, one of our regular fighting freaks, says his Gief will wreck anyone who wants to challenge him. He's also down for BlazBlue, Battle Fantasia, and whatever else people can bring.

If you aren't one of those guys that's afraid of a 360 controller (way too many people out there), then stop by and see if Nepo is hanging around.

There's also Special FX, a game store, in the Richland Mall. You can usually find King Flanagan and his brother up there. I can almost guarantee they'll wreck anyone that walks in there for SFIV or BlazBlue.

There's plenty of places to play games, but you've gotta LOOK for it.

I dont think its that people are afraid to play on controler its that those games are not made to be played on controler especially on xbox controlers with tekken being the exception. If Nepo is that good then he wouldn't mind going against someone that plays with arcade stick, your not good till you've played the best and the best play with stick:nunchuck:

Oh yeah just some FYI nobody from Waco posts here anymore but your more than welcome to join the few people that still play fighting games and everything else, hope to see you there guy.

Absolute Battle 2009 - Dallas, TX DEC 5-6 $500 bonus for SF4!

Hey just another reminder The SW regional in Dallas is approaching fast. Its 12/5 - 12/6

Remember there is a special hotel discount at 82 dollars, a pre party, and 20 online venue fee.

Once the pre reg is closed is 25 at the door. We are also have raffles for 100 dollar gift cards to best buy and gamestop. And most important $500 bonus for SF4 plus pot 70/20/10.

I have updated the thread with all the necessary info. Hope yall can make it out!
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=205862
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    Dont listen to Krush, he suffers from belching dislexia, and sweats when hes around men and trannys alike LOL! how the fuck are you Jon?
    Tatsumaki Senpukyaku=Hurricane Kick, why say it the first way, makes no sense to me if someone will expain to me how you could benefit from knowing the proper way to say the same thing in english, like is there something missing in the transation? would this be something that would improve your skill?
  • yungb254yungb254 EarthBound Joined: Posts: 628
    lol, Joe's posts are always comic gold! man you need to come up for the tournament man.
  • orochi ryuorochi ryu Tevale Joined: Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    yeah joe..caile al torneo, yo pongo las frias.
    lol, Joe's posts are always comic gold! man you need to come up for the tournament man.

No can do B-man, Im buying a big screen hdtv on new years like 46inch maybe bigger dont know yet so Im saving as much as I can.
  • Ryu K.Ryu K. Hope never dies Joined: Posts: 318
    well crap..i can't get to snk-capcom to post against anyone..but i am from Killeen and i will be driving thru to see what other fighters we have out there :) so i hope to get some games in before i have a little fun in the waco bars. Hit me up if you guys are down to game...my name is Chris and here is my cell 254-220-8236 hit me up for some games
  • RoTeNdORoTeNdO The 'Hardcore Gamer' Joined: Posts: 4,516
    To the Waco crew. What do you guys say about a challenge? Team K-Town vs Team Waco? Over there or here, doesn't really matter to us. Games: SFIV, Tekken 6, MvC2, and 3S. 3v3 style. You guys game? Hit us up on out thread, you can't miss it ***Texas*** K-Town Brawlers. Do it!

-Rotendo
    ===The few, the proud, the Marines!===
    *EVO Judge 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
    Central Texas Brawl Tournament Director
  • Ryu K.Ryu K. Hope never dies Joined: Posts: 318
    I dont think they will be up for the challenge sir..but who knows right?
  • ihiryuihiryu Diet Balrog Player !KTB-BC! Joined: Posts: 3,495
    I'm down, but I'll be an easy win for the Waco guys lol
    "Go f*** yourself." MGX Dudders
    Waco scene is dead from what I gather. Dunno whats the case nowadays.
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    whaaaat? I remember there were a few guys that played marvel when I was going to TSTC
  • WeechoWeecho Hardcore Lurker Joined: Posts: 1,017
    Waco scene is dead from what I gather. Dunno whats the case nowadays.

Still dead over here. :(
    Still dead over here. :(

i saw that sc.com is closed. Beat up. Why dont yall post here now?
    Think. Block. Have fun.
    i saw that sc.com is closed. Beat up. Why dont yall post here now?

Because it smells like old fat lady's underbreast sweat in here.
  • WeechoWeecho Hardcore Lurker Joined: Posts: 1,017
    I only really posted on one thread on S-C and then sometimes in the Waco thread. :rofl:
  • spotted rhinospotted rhino Joined: Posts: 20
    Im new to Waco and looking for any SF IV. Is there any particular place players go?
    You ain't a boss, sucker-you gotta work to be a boss --Del
    I heard there's that lan spot and the game exchange (or was it FX) in the mall. Or you could come down to K-Town and come kick it at our sessions
    Cant believe its snowing in Waco, its been so long since the last time.
    SNK forums must be closed for good now, guess its time to revive this thread.
    It's almost here, sign up now!
    Central Texas Brawl
    http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=224724&p=8332852
  • NetherNether Joined: Posts: 465
    Anyone need a nice shell? I got one left I need to get rid of...

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=225903&p=8386739
    Arrrgh I have no arcade stick for da PsTriple and no money to buy one, uuuuugggghhhhhh wwuuuutt aaaa woorld:crybaby:
    I hate scratches on my disks!

Where is everybody? who died?
    Mark your calenders waco peeps cause Lansharx just anounced tourney on May 6, 2010 the game you ask, none other than SSF4, hope to see yall there :nunchuck:
  • DeusNasuDeusNasu Chimichangas! Joined: Posts: 33
    Where is everybody? who died?

I'm new here!
    - DeusNasu

"Muahahah, Magneto... welcome to die!"