Converter Compatibility Thread

Comments

• HighgearHighgear Joined: Posts: 1
    Glad I found this thread, I hope you guys can help me with this question. I just picked up a Pelican steering wheel for PS2 and original Xbox. Is there a converter that will make it work with a 360?

thanks!
  • NeoChaosXNeoChaosX loves violin music Joined: Posts: 642
    Datel releasing a PSX-to-Wii Classic Controller adapter next week. Looks to be useful for anybody with TTT2 for the Wii U considering the WU doesn't have any wired controller support.
    Fear The Fin

Project Justice: Yurika/Chairperson/Kurow | AE2012: Rose | BlazBlue CS: Noel | Soulcalibur V: Viola
  • Smashbro29Smashbro29 Smashing Fighter Joined: Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    Datel releasing a PSX-to-Wii Classic Controller adapter next week. Looks to be useful for anybody with TTT2 for the Wii U considering the WU doesn't have any wired controller support.

Would that work with PS2 controller support for an MC Cthulhu?
    So, how are we converting the Gamecube controller to be used with the WiiU? I'm thinking some kind of classic controller converter. Anyone got anything?
    Anybody for the GC to CC adapter? C'mon people!
  • CarlosNelsonCarlosNelson Joined: Posts: 8
    I recently purchased the usb universal controller adapter converter by mayflash and it doesn't seem to work with my PS3 Arcade Stick on the 360. This is my arcade stick: http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-Street-Fighter-Tekken-FightStick/dp/B0072A4KU2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
  • ilitiritilitirit Joined: Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it seems like MadCatz TE sticks don't work with the Mayflash device.
  • Hustle KongHustle Kong Joined: Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    The tototek Playstation>Saturn converters are back in stock, finally.
    "Street Fighting's my communication!"
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, how are we converting the Gamecube controller to be used with the WiiU? I'm thinking some kind of classic controller converter. Anyone got anything?
    never try daisy chaining adapters, the lag is disgusting with one of those set ups
    You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.
    there is a unwritten rule that every Full Moon some clueless poster has to stumble into this forum and tout their own perception as hard fact.
    never try daisy chaining adapters, the lag is disgusting with one of those set ups

I thought that was obvious.

While there is no converter (well, sensible converter I mean look at this thing) Gummo made a Gamecube controller that functions as a Classic Controller.
    I thought that was obvious.

While there is no converter (well, sensible converter I mean look at this thing) Gummo made a Gamecube controller that functions as a Classic Controller.
    Even if you might, no all of SRK TT readers would know this.

Worst case scenario is hire someone Gummo to do you a mod. I got him to do some stuff for me and I am happy with the results.
    there is a unwritten rule that every Full Moon some clueless poster has to stumble into this forum and tout their own perception as hard fact.
    Even if you might, no all of SRK TT readers would know this.

Worst case scenario is hire someone Gummo to do you a mod. I got him to do some stuff for me and I am happy with the results.

Oh, Gummo is the man for sure. I just already have 4 Gamecube controllers.
  • let meowtlet meowt Joined: Posts: 3
    I have a ps2 tekken 5 stick and was wondering which adapters will allow me to use it on my ps3. I looked up sumoto and nothing for that shows up in any search.
  • let meowtlet meowt Joined: Posts: 3
    I have a ps2 tekken 5 stick and was wondering which adapters will allow me to use it on my ps3. I looked up sumoto and nothing for that shows up in any search.
  • Explorer200Explorer200 Adequate Member Joined: Posts: 315

The Inpin Adapter is what you want.
    http://etokki.com/iNPiN-PS2-to-PS3-Converter
  • RiderkickerRiderkicker Joined: Posts: 96
    I imagine any adapter would do fine. Even the 2 in 1 for the computer. http://www.amazon.com/Dual-Controller-Adapter-Converter-Playstation-2/dp/B001AATQ0Y/
    Now PS2 to 360, the etokki store may have one there.
  • MankatMankat ლ(゚Д゚ლ) Joined: Posts: 2,174
    Double question here, but how do the iNPiN PS2 to PS3 Converter and the XConverter360 PS2 to 360 converter work for UMvC3? I heard that the iNPiN PS2 to drops the R2/L2 buttons here and there. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I figured it would be the right place since it involves converters but I have been wrong before.

Also, in the second post you have a link to a 360 converter that costs 90$. Is that still one of the better if not the best one or has it been knocked off the hill so to speak?
    PSN--Mankat90
    P4A--Kanji
    TTT2--Main: Alisa Secondaries: Kunimitsu, Xiayou, Lars, and Miharu
  • Nobus3r1 ver. 2.0Nobus3r1 ver. 2.0 -_- Joined: Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭
    Double question here, but how do the iNPiN PS2 to PS3 Converter and the XConverter360 PS2 to 360 converter work for UMvC3? I heard that the iNPiN PS2 to drops the R2/L2 buttons here and there. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I figured it would be the right place since it involves converters but I have been wrong before.

Also, in the second post you have a link to a 360 converter that costs 90$. Is that still one of the better if not the best one or has it been knocked off the hill so to speak?
    The trigger button issue is, from what I've discussed with pad warrior friends, an issue with the controller and not the converter. Many models of Dualshock 2 have pressure sensitive trigger buttons and that doesn't play nice with converters. All other inputs will be fine and dandy but those will generally be inconsistent. The solution is, unfortunately, to use a older (see also: Dualshock 1) Playstation controller. As far as the $90 converter goes I don't know anyone who uses that. Every I'm aware of who wants to go PS2 to 360 uses the xTokki converter. $90 converter to me looks like overkill as it would seem that the main reason that it's so expensive is that it allows for a mouse and keyboard to be used on a 360.
    My Sale Thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/137405/wts-modded-qanba-q4raf-intensity-pro-controllers-buttons-wtt-see-2nd-post-update-05-27-13/p1
    Current highlights include: Qanba Q4RAF, Blackmagic Intensity Pro and a MLG Pro Circuit Controller
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird Got ripped in 2 weeks thanks to the Master Emerald Joined: Posts: 9,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently purchased the etokki 360 converter mainly to use for my PC (I dislike using the 360 controller) and I've been getting mixed results. I'm using a dual shock 2 btw. When I tested it out on GGPO the button inputs were fine but directional were delayed. Fired up the PC version of AE and all the inputs had delay. Then I tried playing Deadlight and directions were fine but buttons were not. Is it an issue with the controller, does the converter need special drivers to get it work right?
    Looking to make a listing of sticks, game pads, PCBs and adapters what are compatible with PS2 games on backwards compatible PS3 consoles.

Anyone knows any converters to PS3 USB that work with PS2 games please post your findings.
  • HaztlanHaztlan Joined: Posts: 612 ✭✭
    Read the FAQ before posting! :bluu:

There is not a converter for using a TE on a system other than the one it was designed for.
    Oh god. Is that still true in 2013?
  • 7 5 07 5 0 Joined: Posts: 290
    I'm looking for a way a PC/ps3 to Dreamcast converter. Any suggestions?
    I have an omni stick that I want to play DC fighters.
  • MWisk_2MWisk_2 Superduper Streamonster Joined: Posts: 1,042
    Hey guys, I want to ask a few things:

Is there a conflict when 2 adapters are used for 2 360 pads in a PS3? Can 2 360 pads be used with no problem? Are there converters known to have issues in this scenario?
    New account, orig '06, same Brazilian monster. Shoutouts to Team Sp00ky! PSN: marcushardle
    Skullgirls: Valentine/Filia or Valentine/Double Gimme Squigly Mike_Z
    KOFXIII: Yuri/King/Terry UMVC3: Wesker/Storm/Sentinel Felicia/Virgil/Wesker
    AE2012: Sakura (main), Oni (alt.) SFxTK: Poison/Julia
  • Ikagi-chanIkagi-chan Loves his HRAP2SA! <3 Joined: Posts: 1,943
    MWisk_2 said:
    Hey guys, I want to ask a few things: Is there a conflict when 2 adapters are used for 2 360 pads in a PS3? Can 2 360 pads be used with no problem? Are there converters known to have issues in this scenario?
    I'm not entirely sure I understand the question, but if I understand this right...

- You have 2 Xbox 360 pads you want to use on the PS3. 
    - You likewise have 2 adapters, 1 for each pad.

If that's the case, then there shouldn't be a problem.  Is there some kind of issue you're finding?

• RufusRufus An unexpected database error has occurred. Joined: Posts: 1,870
    7 5 0 said:
    I'm looking for a way a PC/ps3 to Dreamcast converter. Any suggestions?
    Dual/Multi mod with a MC Cthulu (or other PCB) is the best way to go for a single stick.
    Hitboxes http://www.pedantic.org/~nate/HDR/
    "You don't know what you're talking about as much as I do." -- Unknown
  • TSTS pbbbbbbt... Joined: Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭✭
    Random FYI, got the purple Mayflash Saturn/PSX/NS4 to USB converter.  Works with my Hori Saturn stick (Fightingstick SS), but not the analog NiGHTS controller, which is a bummer.  PS2 Dual shock seems to work fine, but waiting on Phantasy Star Online 2 to finish updating so I can take it for a test.
  • JDM6413JDM6413 Joined: Posts: 5
    Can anyone help me out. I cannot find a good Ps3 to 360 converter for the life of me. I have two different ones: the XCM crossfire 2.0 converter and the Mayflash converter. The Mayflash pauses randomly and the Crossfire is all screwed up. Currently sending it in for an exchange. The listed converter on the front page of this thread is no longer available, dead link.

What's the best converter? I'm trying to get used to PS2 pads in the meantime, but I prefer to PS3.
  • .Cobra.Cobra Winds Of Madness Joined: Posts: 2,537
    I've heard that usually PS2 pads are perfectly fine with the Mayflash, and that sometimes the occasional PS3 pad will act a little wonky with the Mayflash. Personally when I've used my PS3 pad with the Mayflash I never had a problem with it, so it might be your pad if that's the case. Have you tried other PS3 pads with the Mayflash? 

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
    Yeah man, they pause a lot. It's annoying as hell.

Anyone ever hear feedback on this product? Or use it themselves? Preferably for the PS3 controller.

http://www.cronusdevice.com/cronus-device.html
  • facebeamfacebeam Joined: Posts: 7

JDM6413 said:
    Anyone ever hear feedback on this product? Or use it themselves? Preferably for the PS3 controller.

http://www.cronusdevice.com/cronus-device.html
    I have one, bought it during a black friday sale. It works pretty well; small, no delay from what I can tell, and a lot of utility if you like to use pads. The only thing is that you need a wired 360 controller in order to use other controllers on the 360 and it's kinda pricey. I have to admit, playing marvel with a wii-mote is pretty fun.
    Ever use it for a PS3 controller?
  • facebeamfacebeam Joined: Posts: 7
    All the time dude, Since it requires the use of a usb cable for the controller the Bluetooth does not sync. So it effectively turns your wireless controller to a wired controller unless you use a Bluetooth dongle. On another note, the controller syncs to the converter itself if used in wireless Bluetooth mode so you don't accidentally sync to another system or adapter. I personally use it for my 360 fightstick on my ps3 and vice-versa since I own both a ps3 stick as well. FADCs and 1-frame links work just fine for me.
  • DanAdamKOFDanAdamKOF Joined: Posts: 972 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Found an X-Arcade PSX/PS2 to PS3/USB converter at a thrift store. Any idea how much lag it has, or know anything about it? If it sucks it was just $3 and I needed a spare anyway.

Crappy photos:
    IMG_20130313_224848.jpg
    IMG_20130313_225026.jpg

edit: I tried it out on my PC despite having a cast on one hand, it's laggier than my Pelican adapter but not horrible. For $3 I'm satisfied.
    Post edited by DanAdamKOF on
  • RenzokuFCRenzokuFC Joined: Posts: 50
    Has anyone tried one of these?
    sku_158413_2.jpg
    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/PS2-to-Xbox-360-Converter-Box-Black/592907572.html

Looks well built and the price is reasonable, but I'm not sure about compatibility and lag. I tried to get a hold of a lot of xTokkis directly from the wholesaler (at least they looked like xTokkis), but they said they're out of stock and I'm trying an alternative.
  • Ikagi-chanIkagi-chan Loves his HRAP2SA! <3 Joined: Posts: 1,943
    edited March 2013
    I don't know who still checks this thread, but I figured I'd chime in and report on a converter I bought for PS2 to Wii/Wii U. I bought a Mayflash PS2 to Wii Classic Controller converter to get my HRAP2SA working on my Wii U, but that didn't work. It actually doesn't work for any controllers that don't have analog sticks on them, so PS1 digital pads or any HRAP won't work with it (yet for some reason Mayflash's own stick works :-/ ).

I picked up off of eBay the converter pictured here:

sku_23206_1.jpg

The converter I got in the mail has that exact packaging. It's advertised to work with standard PS2 controllers, Guitar Hero guitars, and most importantly, arcade sticks. Aside from this tiny sheet of paper that calls it the "HHC-3001 PS/PS2 to Wii Converter", there's no sign anywhere of a name. The packaging just calls it a "PS/PS2 to wii converter manual", whatever that means. You can actually see in the picture if you look close that the arcade stick they use for the image looks like the HRAP1. Well, long story short, it works and it works pretty well! I can't feel any lag at all and it's got an incredibly nifty function where no matter what controller you have plugged in, it has a built-in macro to activate the Home button by pressing Start+Select. GREAT for arcade sticks! The button mapping for arcade sticks is a little bit weird though, and I'll cover that in a bit.

First, the mapping for standard PS2 controllers with analog sticks:

PS2 Button = Wii Classic Controller Button
    Left Analog Stick = Left Analog Stick
    Right Analog Stick = Right Analog Stick
    D-Pad = D-Pad
    Select = -/Minus/Select
    Start = +/Plus/Start
    Analog = Home
    X = B
    Circle = A
    Square = Y
    Triangle = X
    R1 = R
    R2 = zR
    L1 = L
    L2 = zL

Next up is the Guitar Hero mapping for anyone who cares:

PS2 Guitar Button = Wii Guitar Button
    Blue = Blue
    Green = Green
    Red = Red
    Yellow = Yellow
    Orange = Orange
    Start = +/Plus/Start
    Select/L2 = -/Minus/Select
    Start+Select = Home
    Strum Bar Up = Strum Bar Up
    Strum Bar Down = Strum Bar Down
    Whammy Bar = Whammy Bar

Then there's three mappings which I have NO idea how to interpret.
    Start+Orange = LX-Right
    Start+Green = LX-Left
    None = LY-Up/Down (I guess this means it can't be accessed?)

Finally, is the mapping for completely digital input controllers like the PS1 pads or most arcade sticks. This one I'll have to arrange a different way since it's hard to visualize it otherwise.

So the D-Pad is D-Pad. Nothing more to say there; it works exactly like it should. Where it gets tricky is the layout. So let's use traditional Street Fighter layout as the base point:

LP MP HP 3P
    LK MK HK 3K

On my HRAP2SA, the buttons are laid out as:

[] /\ R1 L1
    X O R2 L2

This translates to this converter as:

X L zL Y
    A R zR B

This looks REALLY weird, but it actually makes quite a bit of sense if you look at the Hori arcade sticks this was probably made for. The HRAP1 that's pictured in the packaging has this button layout:

L1 [] /\ R1
    L2 X O R2

Which, if you translate through the converter, maps out as:

Y X L zL
    B A R zR

It actually maps out very methodically if you use the old Hori button layout, but it definitely doesn't translate to the HRAP2 onwards where Hori moved the L1/L2 buttons to the right side of the stick and shifted everything over.

Anyways, that's just my quick overview of this converter. I hope this helps anyone trying to find a way to get their stick working on a Wii U or the Wii. :-bd
    Post edited by Ikagi-chan on
  • speedsterharryspeedsterharry Joined: Posts: 713
    Ikagi-chan: Thanks very much for actually contributing to the thread ! (something rarely seen these days)
  • gelpgelptexussgelpgelptexuss Joined: Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    http://www.mayflash.com/Products/NINTENDOWiiU/W009.html
    Wii_U_Pro_USB_Adapter.png

It looks as though this page is just a placeholder and this device has not actually
    been released yet (I don't see it on Amazon or Ebay, their usual avenues for selling)
    I don't know if I'll be getting one, given the rather steep cost of the Wii U Pro controllers.
    But still, the idea is pretty cool. They've also got a similar adapter for PS3 controllers.

http://www.mayflash.com/Products/PCUSB/PS3003.html
    PS3_to_USB_Adapter.png

I've owned the wired model since Jan 6, 2010 and the wireless model since Nov 25th 2011.

Wireless_CC_2_USB_HID.png

I've never been dissatisfied or unhappy with the performance of either model. Other people have their
    complaints about Mayflash's products being "unreliable," or "cheap" but I've never had any issues with
    their stuff. But then again, I also just use Joy2Key and ignored the supplied software disc. The idea of
    using the Pro U, which is totally wireless, seems pretty cool though... but I'd have to hold one in my hands
    and be able to judge the build quality before I'd even consider paying $50 for one.

Wii_U_Pro_Controller_white.png

The descrip on their site also says that it has a DirectInput mode, I'll go out on a limb
    and assume that means that it can still function as a regular Windows HID device like
    prior models for the old original Wii controllers. It also says that while the adapter is
    set to DINPUT mode, it can run up to 4 controllers (to answer Smashbro29's question).

Yes, I know that one can already sync a Classic Controller or the Wii U Pro controller via
    a BT dongle, a Wiimote and Glovepie or Bluesoleil or whatever, but I've always been more
    inclined towards anything that simplifies that process and makes it more plug n' play.
    Post edited by gelpgelptexuss on
    DanAdamKOF wrote: »
    Found an X-Arcade PSX/PS2 to PS3/USB converter at a thrift store. Any idea how much lag it has, or know anything about it? If it sucks it was just $3 and I needed a spare anyway.

Crappy photos:
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/DanAdamKOF/IMG_20130313_224848.jpg
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/DanAdamKOF/IMG_20130313_225026.jpg

edit: I tried it out on my PC despite having a cast on one hand, it's laggier than my Pelican adapter but not horrible. For $3 I'm satisfied.
    I understood it cause X-arcade nothing but shame.

RenzokuFC wrote: »
    http://img.dxcdn.com/productimages/sku_158413_2.jpg
    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/PS2-to-Xbox-360-Converter-Box-Black/592907572.html

Looks well built and the price is reasonable, but I'm not sure about compatibility and lag. I tried to get a hold of a lot of xTokkis directly from the wholesaler (at least they looked like xTokkis), but they said they're out of stock and I'm trying an alternative.
    Look like the site is a deal extreme clone with less terrible Engrish and some eBay styling.
    I would not waste my money on it.

@Ikagi-chan
    Awesome write up.
    Snip - No one needs to see that twice
    Why mess with badly made Mayflash adapters when all you need is a cheap USB Bluetooth dongle.

And yes I had Mayflash adapters crap out on me before.
    edited April 2013
    Xinput and plug and play sounds pretty good to me. I know you can do that with motionjoy but I don't want anything to do with that program. Internet explorer ad filled window? Not my cup of poison. But to each his own I guess.

motioninjoywirelessps3.jpg

Post edited by Explorer200 on
    By Mighty Grey Skull, Internet Ads in Windows programs? What foul devil works has transpired here.
    edited April 2013
    Besides that, I hate running a program for a controller. Plug-n-Play ftw

Smashbro29 wrote: »

I was just browsing through ebay and saw that mayflash has a Gamecube to Wiimote adapter.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/MayFlash-GC-Gamecube-Controller-Converter-Adapter-for-Wii-U-/251250660778?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item3a7fb4d5aa

RenzokuFC wrote: »
    http://img.dxcdn.com/productimages/sku_158413_2.jpg

S-Alice got one of those. Check out page 35.
    edited April 2013
    Besides that, I hate running a program for a controller. Plug-n-Play ftw

The only reason I still use Joy2Key with the old wireless Classic Controller adapter is so I don't have to get up to switch emulators / roms...

I was browsing my local Goodwill and saw a black Wii U Pro controller for $29 and decided to snag it in preparation for the coming of the new adapter. I have to say that while the shape and build do feel good, the buttons themselves and the sticks leave something to be desired... like any semblance of resemblance. Even my flatties have more resistance in their sticks, and the buttons... the flatties actually have a lovely 'pop' sound when you press them, the Wii U Pro controller's buttons feel like 3DS buttons... which is all well and good for a flat handheld, but man... I had my hopes held a little too high I guess.

Still gunna try out the controller on the new Mayflash adapter, though.
    Just for the purpose of detailing its quality and usefulness to the naysayers who think Mayflash makes unreliable, undesirable garbage.

Even xbox360ce (a program I was using to fool the PC into thinking my old flatty was an Xbox controller so I could play Bastion and actually have access to the Gamepad mode instead of fooling around trying to make a mouse and stick profile in J2K) doesn't have eye-murdering ads in it... yeesh.
    motioninjoywirelessps3.jpg
    edited April 2013

I respect joytokey for it being free unlike x360ce. I used it alot for Terraria with the Asscii one hander controller. Worked great. My friend "paid" for x360ce. I tried it out, pretty nice. Had a couple issues with a sega saturn usb pad so that was the end of that. Seems to always want to connect to the internet too or something. Instant uninstall for me.

Mayflash adapters are, most of the time pretty good. They just do stupid things like for example on the Wii classic controller adapter, making the dpad register as POV and button imputs. I'm unable to map the dpad on virtua Nes because of that. And having the adapter built for two controllers drives me nuts. Different emulators register the player sides differently so I have to guess what side player 1 is on for each different emulator.

Wii u pro controller at Goodwill? Thats awesome. I've been wanting to try one of those but since the wii u just came out, Electronic Boutique never has any used ones for me to...hold for 20 seconds. Thats sad to hear that the buttons aren't awesome. How do they compare to a classic controller for the wii? I'm guessing pretty similar?

edited April 2013
    I respect joytokey for it being free unlike x360ce. I used it alot for Terraria with the Asscii one hander controller. Worked great. My friend "paid" for x360ce. I tried it out, pretty nice. Had a couple issues with a sega saturn usb pad so that was the end of that. Seems to always want to connect to the internet too or something. Instant uninstall for me.

The really fantastic thing about Joy2Key (and what facilitates my not having to get up to switch emulators, profiles, roms etc) is the fact it allows Profile Chaining. IE: I can set a profile to switch to another one when I press the Home button. So long as I have the last profile in the chain set to go back to the first one, I can flip through those profiles endlessly.

If I want to choose another profile set for a different emulator or a PC game, I just use Y button in the Selecting profile (which is set to mouse left click) and hover my cursor over the profile I want with the analog stick and click... for the first instance that I press Right and the left stick, it automatically switches to the "Selecting" profile. Sure it may take a lot of time and patience to come up with keyboard mappings for everything, but to me it's worth having that convenience of never having to get up to switch profs, emulators or roms and it's a convenience I wouldn't have if I was just setting the emulator's inputs directly to the controller's buttons.

Joy2_Key_Profs.png

Mayflash adapters are, most of the time pretty good. They just do stupid things like for example on the Wii classic controller adapter, making the dpad register as POV and button imputs. I'm unable to map the dpad on virtua Nes because of that. And having the adapter built for two controllers drives me nuts. Different emulators register the player sides differently so I have to guess what side player 1 is on for each different emulator.

On the old wired model, you could hold Home and L or R to switch to another mode...
    I was pretty sure there was a mode where the Dpad was all buttons, no POV.

On the wired model, they're set as both buttons and POV.
    Cool in the fact I didn't have to change much to make my old profs work.
    But probably bad in the fact that that's 4 more buttons they could've had,
    but since the flat Classic only has 13 buttons (counting Dpad directions)
    it didn't really seem like all that much of a big deal to me.

Wii u pro controller at Goodwill? Thats awesome. I've been wanting to try one of those but since the wii u just came out, Electronic Boutique never has any used ones for me to...hold for 20 seconds. Thats sad to hear that the buttons aren't awesome. How do they compare to a classic controller for the wii? I'm guessing pretty similar?

If you want my full, in depth opinion on that, go here.
    http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii-U-Pro-Controller-Black/product-reviews/B009AFLXQQ/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R1YE77ZTR7MILX

• AlloriAllori It's not just a game anymore. Joined: Posts: 100
    I play PS3 pad. I need the best converter with no lag and is able to be played on PS3 and XBOX.
    PSN: Alloriii
    SSF4AE2012: Akuma
    UMVC3: Magneto, Spencer, Sentinel. (Soon to be Main) Magneto, MODOK, Sentinel. (Side thing) Doom, Nova, Strider.
    Brampton/York Student
  • Nobus3r1 ver. 2.0Nobus3r1 ver. 2.0 -_- Joined: Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭
    Allori wrote: »
    I play PS3 pad. I need the best converter with no lag and is able to be played on PS3 and XBOX.

Does not exist. There are a few devices that work OK (OK not great) for 360 to PS3. There isn't anything that works particularly well going the other way.
    My Sale Thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/137405/wts-modded-qanba-q4raf-intensity-pro-controllers-buttons-wtt-see-2nd-post-update-05-27-13/p1
    Current highlights include: Qanba Q4RAF, Blackmagic Intensity Pro and a MLG Pro Circuit Controller
    Allori wrote: »
    You are better off with a PS2 pad and a PS2 to Xbox 360 adapter instead.
  • SamuelVimesSamuelVimes Joined: Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭
    I've read on earlier pages that the Mayflash devices seem to work with Hori sticks from PS3 to 360 very well, but I did not see any confirmation specifically in the HRAP V3 Sa Kai which is what is currently in my shopping cart. Now that it has been out for about 8 months can someone confirm if I can use a PS3 HRAP V3 Sa Kai on a 360 with the Mayflash Universal?
  • Xorph3u5Xorph3u5 Probably Off Topic Joined: Posts: 71
    Lol, i read 4 pages, im done.

HDE® Xbox 360 To Playstation PS3 Controller Adapter?

Anyone know if it'll work well with a Hori RAP3 Xbox360 going to PS3? I'm eventually going to just mod it but need a quick fix for now... its been awhile since I've played or done any modding work.