The Dogface Show - Interviews With Style!

Comments

• RonnicleRonnicle You are beneath me Joined: Posts: 899
    dogface not running xman vs SF anymore at evo?!

what is the world coming to?!
    "yo is it sad that i felt good after a set with my boy ronnicle (playin' sagat) and he won 54-17 lol"
    youtube.com/user/sparkthisblunt
  • JazzJazz Pagua Sonfa Joined: Posts: 3,087
    dogface not running xman vs SF anymore at evo?!

what is the world coming to?!

:(

i heard this as well. Its sad because Ive never played on the setup or in the tourney but for the past two years Ive spectated a good bit of the play. Some good shit. THough, he has been doing it for a while, and it prob is time to "pass the torch" so to speak...

Vic, Ive spoken to you briefly this year and the last and you prob wouldn't remember anyway, but keep it up man. Shows/individuals like you are important to the scene and the new generation does take notice.
    I think some ppl should join the madden community
  • thisblkthisblk fadoozled! Joined: Posts: 34
    hey vic, did i play you today at UCLA? i was the hairy ken player...
  • dogfacedogface Peke Suto Joined: Posts: 1,241
    thisblk,

Yes you did! Good games to you and the Vega player. SF4 is a lot of fun on US sticks! Seems like UCLA has a very nice scene, especially with that console setup with the regular Super turneys.

Thanks to all you guys for the love and support. All of you make doing the show, running turneys, and doing commentary worth it. I love X-Men Vs Street Fighter but it is indeed a lot of work and I had to pass the torch to the new players. Plus, it builds character running that stuff!

I hope you're enjoying the Dr. Sub-Zero Show. It took a lot of stars aligning to make it happen:)
  • thisblkthisblk fadoozled! Joined: Posts: 34
    Good games indeed man! I was a bit taken back by your style of play; havent played too many people that successfully pull off a walkup ex.tatsu or empty jump into shoryuken [for the win btw] lol which means I need to play just a bit more. The walkup tatsu is so Alex Vallesie, come to think about it, hahaha. But good games, hopefully I bump into you some more. But on a diff. note, keep up the good work!
  • AQUA-PURAAQUA-PURA @theasianloner Joined: Posts: 1,634

New segment. Absolute gold.
    "DingDangDoom... BITCH MAKE ROOM!" - DDD
  • MungstarMungstar Joined: Posts: 727
    The ending is so funny. "My dad thinks I'm a dentist, but I'm unemployed. Fuck you, dad." Gold!
  • ixismiffyixiixismiffyixi -SW SMITH- Joined: Posts: 258
    Awesome episode, GGPO & AI!
    PROGRESSIVE TRANCE|HOUSE|BREAKS

MATTHEW ZOHAR - ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL CHICAGO 2013 MIXSET
  • akuaku スピリチュアルやからね! Joined: Posts: 3,865
    Some mistakes, you gotta make twice.

The last part was incredible. Totally reminiscent of the podcasts. Plus the laugh came back. You just can't help but laugh with it.
    When will the next part be available?
  • oukamikenjioukamikenji Dr. EEK! Joined: Posts: 602
    I need the next episode like a dog needs a blowjob. :sad:
    :zzz:
  • xanavixanavi Problem? Joined: Posts: 176
    I need the next episode like a dog needs a blowjob. :sad:

I'd like the next installment too, but what the hell does that even mean?
  • thecapsaicinkidthecapsaicinkid drops combo, pretends it's a reset Joined: Posts: 1,016
    Sub-zero cracks me up, more please.
    Fighting game player, coder, chilli lover, ruffian.
    Yo, where's the next segment at?
  • RoBoBOBRRoBoBOBR Evil Beaver Joined: Posts: 191
    exactly. we need it!
    They call me lamer because i'm downright lame.
  • sektrsektr Joined: Posts: 815
    D: Ware is it?!?#!?#!?#?!#?!
    SSF4: Akuma
    BBCS: Jin
  • akuaku スピリチュアルやからね! Joined: Posts: 3,865
    I'd like the next installment too, but what the hell does that even mean?

Rockefeller is well-known for making bestiality jokes during his 3S commentary and podcasts.

"WoW is still addicting like hardcore bestiality is fascinating."

"You need this shit like a dog needs a blowjob."

"We're funny as balls. So when you see that dog humping that girl, floppin' his balls, that's a pretty fuckin' funny dog."

Sextaro: "We can change supers, right?"
    Rockefeller: "Does a horse need a blowjob? Yeah, you can change supers!"
    Rockefeller is well-known for making bestiality jokes during his 3S commentary and podcasts.

"WoW is still addicting like hardcore bestiality is fascinating."

"You need this shit like a dog needs a blowjob."

"We're funny as balls. So when you see that dog humping that girl, floppin' his balls, that's a pretty fuckin' funny dog."

Sextaro: "We can change supers, right?"
    Rockefeller: "Does a horse need a blowjob? Yeah, you can change supers!"

That is crude, offensive and distasteful.

I like it. I like it like a man likes to slather condiments all over his hairy body for his butter dog.

But seriously, where the hell is the next segment? Do they ever let Dogface out of the washroom?! I need closure!
  • Kelter SkelterKelter Skelter the kelly skelly Joined: Posts: 2,844
    Longest cliff hanger of my life
    GRFGC.com - FGC in Grand Rapids, MI
    Longest cliff hanger of my life

• OnlyMostlyTerribleOnlyMostlyTerrible Joined: Posts: 99
    It's officially been a month and five days since the light in my life has faded. :(
    Has Dogface even made an appearance anywhere since the last episode? He must really be trapped in that bathroom.
    Seriously... wtf?
    I agree. D: Helllp.
  • sYnsYn SUP Joined: Posts: 201 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    wtf, i really need to see the next part.

dogface get on that shit bro
    It's gotten to the point where I come on srk, with a unhappy face, expecting this thread to not have a video.
    When Dogface? Please give us a sign.
  • de BLOOde BLOO It's pronounced dee BLOO. Joined: Posts: 4,482
    I'm dying faster with every day I wait.
    GT: Hector Garfria PSN ID: Hector_Garfria
  • FunkQueFunkQue R.I.P. Little Saint Joined: Posts: 485
    It's been forever :(
  • AwesomeObliteratorAwesomeObliterator Have guns... Joined: Posts: 517
    If it's too much to do editing right now it won't be a big loss if you just release the raw footage imo. Sometimes the material is just too damn good to care about presentation.
  • JHKJHK Joined: Posts: 15
    Wow I just realized how long its been since the last one, I'm sure the next one will be great.
    5B all day everyday.
    I'm just amazed we haven't even gotten an update at this point, like I'd be much less mad if at least somebody had explained why there hasn't been an update in over a month.
  • nk4enk4e Trying to adapt... Joined: Posts: 680
    Maybe he is busy?
    "The ultimate skill is to take up a position where you are formless.... Those who are able to adapt and change in accord with the enemy and achieve victor are called divine...."-Sun Tzu
    Thank Lolerskates for the Avatar!
    Maybe he is busy?

That's literally the worst excuse I've ever heard. Too busy to quickly edit an episode that's already been filmed? Sure, I GUESS, even though it still only takes a very small amount of time. But too busy to give us a fucking update?! Yeah right...
  • MajMaj CvS2 Combo Collector Joined: Posts: 2,073
    Um, no. "He's busy" is pretty much the only excuse anyone needs. Vic is doing as much as he can, when he can - same as anyone else who contributes anything worthwhile to this community. I've been out of the DFS loop for a while now, but you wouldn't believe how much stress we used to go through to get the older episodes released weekly. Nobody could keep up with that pace forever.

And for the hundredth time, editing is the most time-consuming step in this whole process by a large margin. It takes fucking forever, it's not fun at all, and something always goes wrong that makes you want to pull your hair out. The guests show up for one day and film whatever they need, then it takes months to get the production work done.

Besides, what do you want him to say? "Sorry guys, it's not done yet. I'll let you know when it's done."?

Just go subscribe to his u2b channel and you'll see it when it's ready. There's a fine line between showing support and being way too demanding.
  • GwynLovesMilkGwynLovesMilk Joined: Posts: 6,091
    What a bunch of ungrateful bitches :lol:

Someone is offering great free entertainment and you bitch about the release dates? The fuck out of here.
    If you want to write a book you have to live a life that's worth sealing in ink.
    Um, no. "He's busy" is pretty much the only excuse anyone needs. Vic is doing as much as he can, when he can - same as anyone else who contributes anything worthwhile to this community. I've been out of the DFS loop for a while now, but you wouldn't believe how much stress we used to go through to get the older episodes released weekly. Nobody could keep up with that pace forever.

And for the hundredth time, editing is the most time-consuming step in this whole process by a large margin. It takes fucking forever, it's not fun at all, and something always goes wrong that makes you want to pull your hair out. The guests show up for one day and film whatever they need, then it takes months to get the production work done.

Besides, what do you want him to say? "Sorry guys, it's not done yet. I'll let you know when it's done."?

Just go subscribe to his u2b channel and you'll see it when it's ready. There's a fine line between showing support and being way too demanding.

While I don't agree with the tone sektr took, I do think that a quick post saying that it's actually being worked on goes a long way to assuage our anxiety. The way it is now, it seems like the show's been abandoned and if that's the case, fine, just let me know so I can unsub and get on with my life instead of being reminded about it every time I check my forum subs and being super bummed about it. :sad:
  • MajMaj CvS2 Combo Collector Joined: Posts: 2,073
    It's not even about grateful/ungrateful. The simple fact is that it'll be ready when it's ready. Making Vic feel bad isn't going to speed up the process.

I understand that bumping this thread is a form of support, but please don't go overboard with the negative comments.
  • RonnicleRonnicle You are beneath me Joined: Posts: 899
    The simple fact is that it'll be ready when it's ready.
    THIS

We love you vic :lovin:
    You cant rush an artist to finish a master piece.
    "yo is it sad that i felt good after a set with my boy ronnicle (playin' sagat) and he won 54-17 lol"
    youtube.com/user/sparkthisblunt
  • LioncawkLioncawk Joined: Posts: 33
    So Dogface show at Socal Regionals? Will this be on stream? I hope so
  • JHKJHK Joined: Posts: 15
    New episode up, good shit dogface.
    5B all day everyday.
  • Zeit KupplerZeit Kuppler Joined: Posts: 117
    This show is amazing. :)
    -goes to watch the new ep-
    "Fuck homie, that's like 1st grade shit."

My stomach hurts.
    "Fuck homie, that's like 1st grade shit."

My stomach hurts.

Omg I bursted out laughing when I heard that....
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,806 mod
    Worth the wait!
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
    God be praised!
    the hero returns
  • deadfrogdeadfrog Joined: Joined: Posts: 6,787
    (from the other thread)
    Third Strike fans are in for a treat! Part 4 is overflowing with behind-the-scenes 3S talk.

Find out where Pyrolee's infamous name finds it's origin.

Listen to first hand accounts of playing Third Strike in Japan.

And ask yourself this: endless women or Third Strike? See how the boys tackle this tough question.

I hope you guys are enjoying the show. This is thanks to the hard efforts of guest Ty "ReNiC" Mitchell who has taken on the role of editing the remainder of the show.

Please show his youtube channel some love and gain some more insight into this hip young man:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReNiC

Many of you have probably already seen his "ReNiC pwns Pyrolee" vid.

Thanks for watching!

RoninChaos,
    Oh my god man, that's nuts. I'm glad you're okay. You were missed at EVO this year bro, but I know I'll be seeing you at 2k11! I bet the vandals of the ATL were happy clams in your absence. Now you have to. . . clean house!
  • ColinoColino Little Dancing Sandwich Guy Joined: Posts: 748
    Fuck yeah!
    3S: The Scum of the Earth: Denjin Ryu
    SSFIV AE: Yun/Hakan
    Check out synchtube.com/r/3rdStrikeTV for streaming Third Strike matches 24/7!