Northwest trading: WTB sticks, WTS sticks

PreppyPreppy act like you're used to itJoined: Posts: 14,072 admin
By request, this is the PNW trading thread.

It may be easier/more logical for you to handle stuff via Craigslist in some cases or the SRK Trading Post for others.

This is for stuff you don't want to ship/etc.

Rules:
* no other PNW for sale thread gets to exist/muddy the water
* you must have been a member for six months to sell or trade.
* you also must have 100 posts to sell or trade.
* jamie's obviously banned from participating, sorry
* if anything sketchy happens, the mod hammer will come quickly. If somebody starts having problems with you, you will instantly resolve that.
* these rules are generally in effect

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
"If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

Comments

• DoughBoyDoughBoy MvC3 cameos PLZ Joined: Posts: 2,930

roflz. Sorry, already derailed. Actually, going to need a dual modded 360/ps3 stick for when Marvel drops on current-gen. Talked to Blake briefly about it. Anyone else want to offer a price quote? Would like price quote for p360, american convex buttons, MAS-esque layout, start button to be located someplace other than the face of the case. PM me if you're a stick maker.
    Using their moles in the local public utilities office, Klansmen would locate vulnerable blacks during the winter based on which households hadn't paid their bills in over six months. - Robert Plummer
  • Axel KellyAxel Kelly Joined: Posts: 1,481
    I have an EX2 with a semi-faulty Sanwa JLF in it that I want out of my sight, you could fix it or harvest it for parts I dunno, I just hate looking at it

I gotta warn you that this thing was a hack job and a half, we got hot glue, gorilla glue, electrical tape, all kinds of shit in here, and after all that the up directional still cuts out every once in a while

I did my best to save it but I failed, so I'm selling it as-is lol

$30? I can get some pictures up later tonight if anyone is interested
  • FrAnkDAdAnkFrAnkDAdAnk Commentator Joined: Posts: 4,258 mod
    I have a dc mas stick that's being used as a door stopper in the house. In my honest opinion its a p.o.s. And the face of the shell has a lot of wear and tear, but could be retouched up and the shell could be used for a next gen stick. Buttons seem to be fine the stick itself sucks imo (preferred to use someone else's stick or even a pad to play marvel). Pm me for what you're offering. Silly prices get a smart ass reply for free.
    New site...new signature....
  • tepidtepid So Oarang Joined: Posts: 1,124
    *poof*
    Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink.
    -Bukowski
  • danndann Joined: Posts: 600
    Matt,

How about a case of beer, and I come over and help you drink it?
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,350
    I have an EX2 with a semi-faulty Sanwa JLF in it that I want out of my sight, you could fix it or harvest it for parts I dunno, I just hate looking at it

I gotta warn you that this thing was a hack job and a half, we got hot glue, gorilla glue, electrical tape, all kinds of shit in here, and after all that the up directional still cuts out every once in a while

I did my best to save it but I failed, so I'm selling it as-is lol

$30? I can get some pictures up later tonight if anyone is interested

So is it the sanwa pcb faulty or is it EX2 pcb? Are the buttons sanwas too? Im interested...
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Looking to buy a stick for xbox 360. only going to use for sf4..
  • BrentoBoxBrentoBox Drip Drip Drip Joined: Posts: 2,926
    I am also looking for a 360 stick. If anyone wants to get rid of an EX2 because it is cursing your house, please let me know.
    "Upback is the new downback." - Airthrow

:dp: We da best.
  • AirthrowAirthrow Joined: Posts: 4,525
    roflz. Sorry, already derailed. Actually, going to need a dual modded 360/ps3 stick for when Marvel drops on current-gen. Talked to Blake briefly about it. Anyone else want to offer a price quote? Would like price quote for p360, american convex buttons, MAS-esque layout, start button to be located someplace other than the face of the case. PM me if you're a stick maker.

Keith if I am doing labor for you for free how do you expect to get cheaper than me? Just curious. :wasted:

LITERALLY I am lolling. :rofl:
    RIP Group B Rallying 1982-1986
  • DoughBoyDoughBoy MvC3 cameos PLZ Joined: Posts: 2,930
    Keith if I am doing labor for you for free how do you expect to get cheaper than me? Just curious. :wasted:

Obviously, I'm hoping that someone's got the minority hook-up. That is to say, stolen parts. Duh, Hoolian.
    Using their moles in the local public utilities office, Klansmen would locate vulnerable blacks during the winter based on which households hadn't paid their bills in over six months. - Robert Plummer
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    mannnnnnnnnn

I'm going crazy without a stick for the 360.

I'll take anything that works at this point. I'll worry about the good stuff when I have some good dough.

Wanna sell me any kind of decent stick for a decent price? Holler at a bro! Me = not picky
  • MysticShadow1453MysticShadow1453 Joined: Posts: 309
    im buying the Madcatz SE stick tomorrow so if anyone has any sanwa parts (bonus if u can show me how to put them in lol) hit me up with price.

edit: frys ran out of the SE before i got there : ( im now looking for any fully functional stick for the 360 with preferably sanwa parts (or easily modded)

2nd edit: I found a TE at a gamecrazy so NVM : P
  • MurakumoMurakumo Stretchy limb whore Joined: Posts: 374
    If anyone wants Korean buttons or sticks, let me know now. I'll be brining them back with me at the start of August.
    Once upon a time, Cable had full life... [Sim] (f)c.lp+Sent-a<s.mp,xx,/ \, (Sent-a hits), airdash F, falling (c)lk, \ /, [d/f+hp,/ \, d+hp,hk, (f)lk<mp, \ /]xN, and qcf+kk at corner... THE END! ^_^;
  • MyNameIsPaulleeMyNameIsPaullee washed up never was Joined: Posts: 1,253
    I have a XB360 Madcatz SE with Sanwa buttons and a functional stock stick, and maybe one of my PS3 TE's up for sale or trade, and a PS3 Hori Soul Caliber EX stick (the non-Ivy one).
    풍림꼬마 LOL
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,072 admin
    Are there programmable pads/sticks or programmable pad memory cards (command pack) available in the area? I'd love to pick up one of these ASCII Stick 3s if you ever run across one. :)
    Probably a pipe dream, though. Welcome back. :D

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• mastermindmastermind BACON STRIPS Joined: Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I've got an old school empty RedOctane box that will house Happ parts easily. I haven't used it in years and I changed religions to the church of Sanwa, so this is just collecting dust at my apartment. If you've got a hacked PCB and some Happ parts, this can easily be a really sturdy custom. Slightly less bulky than a MAS, but still kinda bulky in its own right. That's what she said.

NINJA EDIT: Sold to rcaido!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a294/lacacio/srk-stick/IMG_0335.jpg
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a294/lacacio/srk-stick/IMG_0337.jpg
    -mastermind. NEXT TIME, WE EAT FIGHT STICKS.

SF2 code: t+ c(+) T-@+ r f(++) g@+ m? s->++ v+ M- n--:-- o+
  • tajiritajiri hates you Joined: Posts: 1,253
    looking for a working green goblin<3
  • HeavyD853HeavyD853 Joined: Posts: 1,527
    Since I missed out on masterminds by a bit, does anyone have a redoctane case that they'd be willing to part with for some money? Well, any case like that would do since I don't feel like going through the trouble of making my own.
    Clark Kent!?
    ^^ I'd imagine if you gut out Frank's MAS that he's got up there, you'd get the same effect.

• h.dukeh.duke drewfus Joined: Posts: 314
    I have a XB360 Madcatz SE with Sanwa buttons and a functional stock stick, and maybe one of my PS3 TE's up for sale or trade, and a PS3 Hori Soul Caliber EX stick (the non-Ivy one).

I may be interested in the Madcatz SE (if you still have it). I'll PM you.
    Muscles > Hadoukens
    Since I missed out on masterminds by a bit, does anyone have a redoctane case that they'd be willing to part with for some money? Well, any case like that would do since I don't feel like going through the trouble of making my own.

if you're looking for something that would be a project my door stopper of a mas would be perfect for you.
  • h.dukeh.duke drewfus Joined: Posts: 314
    Hmmm, I was going to post a sale but do we seriously have to be a member for 6 months?
    I've met a handful of you fellas irl, that counts for something right? :sad:
    Muscles > Hadoukens
    This is SRK policy, no exceptions, sorry. Try Craigslist. :)

• masturfadermasturfader Fr:Russia with glove Joined: Posts: 1,425
    if anyones has a decent case let me know.
  • acllaimacllaim <3 Black Tea Joined: Posts: 987

I'm interested in the Hori stick and/or the TE stick. If you decide to sell either, please PM me with the price. :wonder:
    Fight like a gentleman... Live like a gentleman!
  • KendrikKendrik Consider me Guilty Joined: Posts: 1,615
    So. What I'm wanting to sell isn't exactly a stick at all... but I don't want to try and ship it. Forgive me if I'm in the wrong place, Preppy.

I'm looking to move a pair of electric guitars. They're far from fancy, but they do come at a low cost.

I'm selling my old Washburn WG208. It's a pretty basic H/S/H starter electric guitar in solid black. This was my first electric... and also a project guitar. As such, it's far from stock. It has the bridge pickup from a Squier Fat Strat and the neck pickup (covered Duncan Designed Jazz... which is one of the most pristine pickups I've heard... and sounds pretty good on this guitar) out of a Schecter C-1 Elite... and the stock singlecoil pickup in the middle position. It is designed to work with a whammy bar, but it didn't come with one, so I won't be including one. Aesthetically, it's in fairly good condition. Not immaculate, but not very beat up, either.

I'm asking $80 for it. It includes no gig bag.

I mentioned a Squier Fat Strat earlier, and I'm also selling it. It's a lot better than I expected, but it's just not my cup of tea. It's a silver-bodied guitar. It is mostly stock, but it has the bridge pickup (covered Duncan Design JB... I think it's the JB, anyway) out of a Schecter C-1 Elite. It has a rosewood fretboard. It plays pretty well and sounds decent. It comes with a whammy bar. For some reason, though, Musician's Friend shipped it without the tone and volume plastic knob covers, so it doesn't look quite right, but it functions identically to a guitar with the knobs. That is the only thing the guitar has going against it.

I'm asking $140 for it. It does include a beat up gig bag.

I'm also selling a few effect pedals (echo, wah, and vintage distortion). I listed those in the main trading outlet since I'm willing to ship them: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?p=6478941#post6478941

PM me if you're interested.
    -Kenny
    PSN: KendrikTheRed | Xbox Live: Kendrik The Red | Steam: [toj.cc]Kendrik
    I have a blog, stream gaming on Twitch.TV, and can be found on Twitter, too.
  • tajiritajiri hates you Joined: Posts: 1,253
    looking for a ps2 hrap.
    I will have a SE stick available to sell, it was defective out the box, (won't jump) but I think it's an easy fix. I'm letting someone borrow it for the time being, but if someone's interested let me know.
  • masturfadermasturfader Fr:Russia with glove Joined: Posts: 1,425
    IO may take it how much , its for the 360 right?
  • Tha ShizzleTha Shizzle Squeeze Just Cuz Joined: Posts: 779
    im lookin for a used EX2, ill pay $30 for it if anyone has one they can part with
    Blazblue CS) Iron Tager Valkenhayn
    SSFIV AE) Zangief
    MvC3) Magneto Dormammu/Frank Wesker
    Yup.
  • Tempest253Tempest253 Gwop King &spades; Joined: Posts: 1,505
    If anyone has any spare sanwa buttons or a sanwa stick laying around.. I can take them off your hands easily.

I have a MAS (dreamcast) Shell with a Perfect 360 stick in it.

PM me if intrested!
    Mickey D'- Kenny you are so RAW!!!
    Jill Scott.....I just don't know why.
    FraNkDaDaNk1 (4:06:19 AM): i will eat his mother fucking face
    Major of Team Clapcom! Clappin Niggas Daily!
    Pablo The Sav- "I just downloaded the entire Bone Thugs n Harmony discography. My life is complete"
    Looking for stick case let me know how much be cool if you live near the olympia area....

Trying to get rid of this PS3 Ken pad sealed...
    Looking for stick case let me know how much be cool if you live near the olympia area....

Im in puyallup.
    Pablo The Sav- "I just downloaded the entire Bone Thugs n Harmony discography. My life is complete"
    How much you want for it, minus the Perfect stick...Just want the case...Do you have any pics? willing to trade?
    ^^ you putting together an empty stick box army or something? :rofl:

How much you want for it, minus the Perfect stick...Just want the case...Do you have any pics? willing to trade?

Sorry man. I need the cash.
    ^^ you putting together an empty stick box army or something? :rofl:

Yeah i realize putting my cash inside these cases are better option then good ol under the mattress...
    Sorry man. I need the cash.

Yeah i hear that, we all need cash...How much total then...Do you have a pic?
    I have a dc mas stick that's being used as a door stopper in the house. In my honest opinion its a p.o.s. And the face of the shell has a lot of wear and tear, but could be retouched up and the shell could be used for a next gen stick. Buttons seem to be fine the stick itself sucks imo (preferred to use someone else's stick or even a pad to play marvel). Pm me for what you're offering. Silly prices get a smart ass reply for free.

Is this still available?
    that's the best pic of it at the current moment.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=1268540&imageID=39101102

Ill get you a better pic later

Anyone have any spare stick/buttons. Sanwa if possible.

Or just a joystick in general that they're not using (360 Only, I don't do that ps3 shit...)
    As a reminder:
    * you cannot try to sell or trade if you haven't been on SRK for six months
    * you also need 100 posts

I know everybody here knows that. Thanks!