Northwest trading: WTB sticks, WTS sticks

Comments

• eric25eric25 Diddy Did It Joined: Posts: 271
    I dunno anything about convertors, don't have a PS3 sorry.

Price breakdown for parts is more expensive than I thought, 8 bux for the stick, and around 16 for the 8 buttons, so it would be 95 shipped total then.
    Alright. Would you mind giving me some time to think about it? I'm going to need to find a way to come up with money for a converter, and Marvel 2 (when/if it releases on PSN). It shouldn't take longer then two days.
  • AirthrowAirthrow Joined: Posts: 4,525
    It's been sitting in my room unused for around a year, I don't think anymore time will hurt it. :tup:
    RIP Group B Rallying 1982-1986
    It's been sitting in my room unused for around a year, I don't think anymore time will hurt it. :tup:
    Haha, alright thanks.

Also, thanks for being willing to mod it for me too. I appreciate it.
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,251
    Might as well post it here too...My girl is getting bigger everyday, baby is coming soon so i need to sell some stuff fast...

SFAC stick modded w/happs & custom SFIV art option having white or black buttons...I think black looks better.

Madcatz TE stick sealed Im selling it for $225+shipping but for NW if you can do pick up i can probably go $210

Ken PS3 fightpad sealed $35

Pelican Adapter practically brand new $45

Some other junk
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=145784&highlight=preggy
    Airthrow, I guess there is a reputable converter that would work, but does your stick use a PS1 Dualshock PCB or is it the digital pad PCB?
  • unlimited02unlimited02 MMA fighter Joined: Posts: 163
    hmmm
    Might as well post it here too...My girl is getting bigger everyday, baby is coming soon so i need to sell some stuff fast...

SFAC stick modded w/happs & custom SFIV art option having white or black buttons...I think black looks better.

Madcatz TE stick sealed Im selling it for $225+shipping but for NW if you can do pick up i can probably go $210

Ken PS3 fightpad sealed $35

Pelican Adapter practically brand new $45

Some other junk
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=145784&highlight=preggy

so for the SFAC is 120 shipped? how much for just pick up..?
    i live my life 1/2 mile at a time... LOL
    http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/9517/photopom.jpg
    Airthrow, I guess there is a reputable converter that would work, but does your stick use a PS1 Dualshock PCB or is it the digital pad PCB?

It's a dual shock, which is the best one to use with convertors.
  • DeezoDeezo psycho 78 Joined: Posts: 3,238
    madcatz te stick sealed im selling it for $225+shipping but for nw if you can do pick up i can probably go $210

360?
    In every contest, there comes a moment that separates winning from losing. The true warrior understands and seizes that moment. -Pat Riley
    so for the SFAC is 120 shipped? how much for just pick up..?

Its $120 + shipping but for pickup i can let it go for $110...I live in the olympia area...This stick was Airthrow's i replace the stick & buttons new parts from Lizard Lick...There is no bottom cover just to let you know, i can provide more pics if you're interested...I still have the original artwork too if you want it...
    Its $120 + shipping but for pickup i can let it go for $110...I live in the olympia area...This stick was Airthrow's i replace the stick & buttons new parts from Lizard Lick...There is no bottom cover just to let you know, i can provide more pics if you're interested...I still have the original artwork too if you want it...

I don't know if it's yours, but PM me your address Ricky and I will drop you an SFAC stick bottom in the mail. :tup:
    yea yea...

yea send me some pics... kupidx143@hotmail.com and i'm going on vacation so when i get back i'll hit you up after the pics...
    It's a dual shock, which is the best one to use with convertors.
    Awesome. So yeah I'll just need to find a way to get $90 to you. Are you fine with money orders or will I have to use paypal?
    Awesome. So yeah I'll just need to find a way to get $90 to you. Are you fine with money orders or will I have to use paypal?

Money order is fine, PMing you my address right now.
  • VirsagaVirsaga Metsu Mahaken Joined: Posts: 377
    Any 360 arcade sticks for sale?

Yep mine broke... need one
    The New Generations......
  • DuggishDuggish ... Joined: Posts: 2,213
  • BrentoBoxBrentoBox Drip Drip Drip Joined: Posts: 2,926
    I'm in. I will PM you an offer.
    "Upback is the new downback." - Airthrow

:dp: We da best.
  • Tempest253Tempest253 Gwop King ♠ Joined: Posts: 1,505
    Can anyone fix my TE Stick?

I still have a MAS case if anyone is intrested.

Basically anything that can help my stick expierence im down so if anyone can fix/repair/upgrade etc.

Let me know please!
    Mickey D'- Kenny you are so RAW!!!
    Jill Scott.....I just don't know why.
    FraNkDaDaNk1 (4:06:19 AM): i will eat his mother fucking face
    Major of Team Clapcom! Clappin Niggas Daily!
    Pablo The Sav- "I just downloaded the entire Bone Thugs n Harmony discography. My life is complete"
  • HeavyD853HeavyD853 Joined: Posts: 1,527
    Can anyone fix my TE Stick?

I still have a MAS case if anyone is intrested.

Basically anything that can help my stick expierence im down so if anyone can fix/repair/upgrade etc.

Let me know please!

Whats wrong with your stick? Are some of the buttons not firing?

Depending on how complicated the issue is, I could probably lend a hand.
    Clark Kent!?
    Anyone here make control panels? It would have to be 2 player w/ 6 buttons each, i want to be able to put a happ stick in it. This will be going to cocktail cabinet like this one...
    http://www.thebasementscientist.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cocktail_construction_1.jpg

Pm if you can do it & cost...
  • Tempest253Tempest253 Gwop King ♠ Joined: Posts: 1,505
    Whats wrong with your stick? Are some of the buttons not firing?

Depending on how complicated the issue is, I could probably lend a hand.

Well the stick im using for the 360 is a mad catz piece of shit! i don't know what the problem is on that one.

MAS stick just has the buttons takin out (buttons currently in the fight stick) i left the stick inside of it.

It's fucking me up. I just need a new stick period.
    Mickey D'- Kenny you are so RAW!!!
    Jill Scott.....I just don't know why.
    FraNkDaDaNk1 (4:06:19 AM): i will eat his mother fucking face
    Major of Team Clapcom! Clappin Niggas Daily!
    Pablo The Sav- "I just downloaded the entire Bone Thugs n Harmony discography. My life is complete"
  • XTGXTG Gimme mah DYREKTEEV Joined: Posts: 2,363
    Roommate wants a custom built stick for 360, trying to do it at $60-$70 price range.
    a real job, first day of a road trip, or a blowjob should be the only reason to wake up at 7am
  • masturfadermasturfader Fr:Russia with glove Joined: Posts: 1,425
    Roommate wants a custom built stick for 360, trying to do it at $60-$70 price range.

thats really cheap, good luck with that...
  • MechanicaMechanica elias the flyest Joined: Posts: 6,252

While they're at it, can I get a free car? lol
    KOForever WHY IS 14 SO UGLY whyyyy is alex's neutral stance so ugly
    A full set of Sanwa parts is 40 dollars, so someone would have to get you a box, a hacked 360 PCB and art for 30 dollars....

Custom sticks are 100+, what your roommate (Kai?) wants is a MODDED stick if he is on the low budget tip.
  • XTGXTG Gimme mah DYREKTEEV Joined: Posts: 2,363
    Whatever the hell he wants, im just posting. I live with cheap roommates, save for Steve.
    a real job, first day of a road trip, or a blowjob should be the only reason to wake up at 7am
    Is there any place here in WA that sells candy cabinets? Does anyone have one for sale?
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,069
    Is there any place here in WA that sells candy cabinets? Does anyone have one for sale?

Yeah nigga check your local Best Buy, that shit is overstocked.

On the realz you can only order those online. The trading outlet has them but they are all in Cali. Shipping is a bitch.

Yeah nigga check your local Best Buy, that shit is overstocked.

On the realz you can only order those online. The trading outlet has them but they are all in Cali. Shipping is a bitch.

I saw this on ebay...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270389230529

Free shipping, is this a good deal?

That looks like a hell of a deal to me! :tup:

Now, here is what you are going to do.

1) Use Buy-it-Now
    2) Enjoy your free shipping
    3) Invite me over to play on that bad boy. :karate:

BTW what do you do where you are young with two kids and have so much gwop to spend on game shyt, I need to gank your lifestyle... :wonder:
    Im just your average hustler...i won that Gamecrazy SFIV tournament which i got $500 giftcard from which sort bankrolled me for SFIV stuff...I was able to turn that $500 giftcard into $1500 just buying sticks & reselling through ebay...

I want this so bad, but i got to convince the wife some how...Just curious to hook up my PS3 to this all i need is PS3 VGA cord right?
    Nope, this thing uses an old fashioned analogue CRT RGB monitor, which is different from VGA. I think there are vga>RGB convertors you can buy so you can plug mame computers and shit into them, I think one is called a "J-Pac" or something but that is foggy memory, try googling it.

Also you could buy a PS3 SCART cable and hack it apart because it will have Red, Green, Blue, Sync and Ground in there so you could connect it to your JAMMA harness.
    Thanks for the info Airthrow, but sadly the wife gave it a no go with authority...Dream shattered, oh well i believe these were chinese cabinets, so not sure on the quality on those...
  • CodeNameVCodeNameV Joined: Posts: 162
    So found a TE stick for the PS3 at my local gamecrazy in Everett. It is a lucky find so how to snatch it up luckily it was for the system I have. Figured I would give a heads up that there might still be a few out there in the wild if your lucky enough.:tup:
    Final Destruction: "I hope you packed your Ruby slippers, becuase this is a one way trip to Oz"
    Last Dread Dust: "Sosa, Mcguire, I'm the real home run hero"
  • jalapNojalapNo CEO of S.I.N.dustry Joined: Posts: 2,446
    So found a TE stick for the PS3 at my local gamecrazy in Everett. It is a lucky find so how to snatch it up luckily it was for the system I have. Figured I would give a heads up that there might still be a few out there in the wild if your lucky enough.:tup:

You mean the one near QFC at 50th & Evergreen Way?

I found a SE for PS3 at the GameStop next to Target, picking it up tomorrow so I can play at Riki's place without needing a 360.
    S.I.N.dustry
    XBL: MaDpNo1
  • CodeNameVCodeNameV Joined: Posts: 162
    You mean the one near QFC at 50th & Evergreen Way?

I found a SE for PS3 at the GameStop next to Target, picking it up tomorrow so I can play at Riki's place without needing a 360.

Yeah the one in the GFC parking lot with the Jack In The Box next to it. Taking a little time to get use to the button sensetivity compared to the fighting stick 3 I've been using. It is definitly a nice stick. :wgrin:
    Final Destruction: "I hope you packed your Ruby slippers, becuase this is a one way trip to Oz"
    Last Dread Dust: "Sosa, Mcguire, I'm the real home run hero"
    I need a 360. :sad:
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,764 admin

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• SlªdeSlªde Joined: Posts: 68
    sold
  • RayBladeXRayBladeX Virtua Fightin' Joined: Posts: 470
    My 360 TE is very much for sale. Includes box and materials, etc.

Price?

Do you accept any trades?
    <<<-RayBladeX->>> Da Kine Old School Dominator

http://virtuafightclub.ning.com - My Network
    Anybody got a Blaze Twin stick?
    I'm looking for:

Genesis games (box+manual) that are good...specifically Pirates! Gold, Streets of Rage 2, and Shadowrun
    Saturn games (box+manual)
    Saturn controllers (Nights pad and the GOOD version pads)
    6-8 sanwa 30mm screw in buttons, preferrably yellow. Or Seimitsu.
  • jameswalton101jameswalton101 Joined: Posts: 396
    Does anyone have an idea where I can find a Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition or Standard Edition Arcade Stick for the xbox360? I have contacted Frys, GameCrazy, and GameStop. I've also tried Craigslist Seattle. I haven't had much luck with my search.
    James Walton
  • tajiritajiri hates you Joined: Posts: 1,253
    i need a sanwa ps2 stick.

preeeze<3
    TESTING WATERS for sale: x arcade joystick

got a solo x arcade joystick... i've up grade to all 6 Happ competition convex push buttons, Happ competition joystick... i have a adapter from the x arcade to the ps2 to the ps3 and also the adapter (xfps) to the 360 with a wire 360 controller to turn on the x arcade... i've order a new heavy duty spring for the joystick and the Sanwa JLW-TM-8 Ball Handle Joystick both from Lizardlick.com well reasonable offers...
  • FrAnkDAdAnkFrAnkDAdAnk Commentator Joined: Posts: 4,258 mod
    Does anyone have an idea where I can find a Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition or Standard Edition Arcade Stick for the xbox360? I have contacted Frys, GameCrazy, and GameStop. I've also tried Craigslist Seattle. I haven't had much luck with my search.

I have an SE stick that's still @ Zach's (Sumimasen Zach-Sama!!!!), there are problems with it, so it'd be a fixer upper....I'll even throw in 6 sanwa buttons (blue border, white switches) and 2 Sanwa.....hole pluggers?? o_O that I bought from Lizardlick that I ultimately didn't use on my TE stick. Price is still up in the air, because I don't know what exactly needs to be fixed on the stick. But I don't really need it anymore because of Greasey Jenkins.
    New site...new signature....
  • MechanicaMechanica elias the flyest Joined: Posts: 6,252
    I'm looking for:

Genesis games (box+manual) that are good...specifically Pirates! Gold, Streets of Rage 2, and Shadowrun
    Saturn games (box+manual)
    Saturn controllers (Nights pad and the GOOD version pads)
    6-8 sanwa 30mm screw in buttons, preferrably yellow. Or Seimitsu.

What are good version pads? I've only seen one kinda pad. I might be able to sell you some games, I'll have to think about it. Hella need some cash.
    KOForever WHY IS 14 SO UGLY whyyyy is alex's neutral stance so ugly
    hmmmm
    I have an SE stick that's still @ Zach's (Sumimasen Zach-Sama!!!!), there are problems with it, so it'd be a fixer upper....I'll even throw in 6 sanwa buttons (blue border, white switches) and 2 Sanwa.....hole pluggers?? o_O that I bought from Lizardlick that I ultimately didn't use on my TE stick. Price is still up in the air, because I don't know what exactly needs to be fixed on the stick. But I don't really need it anymore because of Greasey Jenkins.

what console is it for..?
  • FrAnkDAdAnkFrAnkDAdAnk Commentator Joined: Posts: 4,258 mod
    It's for the 360.
    New site...new signature....
    hmmmm i might be interested in it... just lmk or us i guess when ur ready to sell and how much...