Northwest trading: WTB sticks, WTS sticks

Comments

• HeavyD853HeavyD853 Joined: Posts: 1,527
    Anyone wanna buy an original TE with the chunTE art on it for 90 bucks? or a sanwa button, seimitsu stick modded SE for 70?
    Clark Kent!?
  • spammerdojospammerdojo Joined: Posts: 147
    I'm sitting on some parts that I was going to use for the stick project I was working on that I changed my mind on and now want to go in a different direction.

I have:
    Art Hobbies Mad Catz TE Extended Cover Unused $20
    Art Hobbies Mad Catz TE Side Cover Unused $3
    Sanwa LB-35-Mesh red mesh ball top $10
    6X Sanwa 30mm Push in Red/Red push buttons $2 a piece or $10 for all
    2X Sanwa 24mm Push in Red/Red push buttons $5 for both
    Tek-Innovations Arrow Black Dust Washer $2

Also Selling my Mad Catz TE-S for PS3 Fight Stick SOLD
    Has custom Rose themed artwork under a Art Hobbies Mad Catz TE Full Panel Plexi, so you can switch out the artwork if you don't like Rose.
    I can print out your own artwork and cut and install for additional $20.
    6x Black/ Yellow push buttons and 2x Yellow/ Purple pushbuttons
    Great Exterior Condition, USB cable is super tangled and had to repair a part that was being cut by the case.
    SOLD Since this posting I have sold this stick. SOLD

PM or email b.kaleo@gmail.com for further details.
    I now realize that it's not that people are stupid, I'm just too smart.
  • GieftGieft Joined: Posts: 172
    I'm sitting on some parts that I was going to use for the stick project I was working on that I changed my mind on and now want to buy different stuff.
    I have:
    Art Hobbies Mad Catz TE Full Panel Plexi Unused $25
    Tek-Innovations Arrow Dust Washer $2

Also Selling my Mad Catz TE-S for PS3 Fight Stick $120
    Has custom Rose themed artwork under a Art Hobbies Mad Catz TE Full Panel Plexi, so you can switch out the artwork if you don't like Rose.
    Great Exterior Condition, USB cable is super tangled and had to repair a part that was being cut by the case.

Is this the one you had that was modded at Salty Runback? I want a modded stick and I'll pick it up from ya
    Xbox Live: Gieft
  • DuggishDuggish ... Joined: Posts: 2,213
    Is this the one you had that was modded at Salty Runback? I want a modded stick and I'll pick it up from ya
    Barry says no it's not.
    in training...
    I'm sitting on some parts that I was going to use for the stick project I was working on that I changed my mind on and now want to go in a different direction.

I have:
    Art Hobbies Mad Catz TE Extended Cover Unused $20
    Tek-Innovations Arrow Black Dust Washer $2

Also Selling my Mad Catz TE-S for PS3 Fight Stick $110 obo
    Great Exterior Condition, USB cable is super tangled and I had to repair a part that was being cut by the case.

Update 9/09 Decided to keep my full panel plexi for my new stick project, but have an extended panel plexi instead. The extended panel will work on a round 1, 2, or any TE stick with bevel, ie. chun li, femme fatale, comicon, etc. Since I paid less for this one I have lowered the price to $20. I would be willing to make a package deal if someone would like some/ all of these parts. I've also lowered the price on the PS3 stick by $10, trying to get this stuff sold so I can order up the new parts.

Additionally, I will be selling my XBOX 360 Mad Catz TE-S Fight Stick: SOLD
    This one has the original black artwork with Ryu on it.
    Like most TE-S sticks I have seen, the fake plexi on it is coming up from the artwork on the top and doesn't look good, but otherwise this is perfect in condition.
    I could order a bevel, printout your own custom artwork, put it under the plexi I have, cut and install for $40 plus the cost of the bevel.
    6x Black/ Light Blue push buttons and 2x Light Blue/ Light Blue pushbuttons
    Comes with the headset adapter.
    SOLD I have since sold this stick since posting this. SOLD

I was originally going to use this stick as the base for my new stick project, but an opportunity to purchase a dual modded Round 1 xbox stick has arisen and I would like to sell this stick to purchase it. I have plans for the bumpers too...

Feel free to ask any questions, I can send pics to your email/ phone, but want to avoid the hassle of going through srk for the pics.
    PM or emal b.kaleo@gmail.com
  • rwrg21121rwrg21121 Joined: Posts: 1
    Can anyone dual modd a xbox te for me? Im in the Washington area and i am willing to pay! :rofl:
  • RisingChurchRisingChurch Bass Bass Wub Wub Wub Joined: Posts: 456
    Yo Barry, got a picture of the Rose PS3 stick?
    http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/vgm/2595943776.html

I think I still have the .png file if you want to switch up the gamertags.
    I still haven't figured out how to post photos on srk, lol.
    I've sold both of the above sticks and have decided to keep the buttons, I put the buttons on Dustin's TE round 2 white/ red, red/ white and top buttons are white/ red with the red mesh ball looks great. The dual mod stick that I bought was missing the lower dust cover so I used the Tek-Innovations Arrow Black Dust Washer. I gave Jordan the top panel plexi and made the price $100 flat for driving up from Lacy to pick the PS3 stick up from me, thank you sir.

This said the only thing left for sale is the Art Hobbies Mad Catz TE Round 1 Plexi Cover.
    I will take $15 if someone meets me in Kirkland, Totem lake area or at my work in Bellevue off NE 20th.
    PM or email me at b.kaleo@gmail.com

Please don't make any further inquisitions towards the fightsticks, now only have the ones I want to keep.
  • RisingChurchRisingChurch Bass Bass Wub Wub Wub Joined: Posts: 456
    You're welcome, glad I could help. But also a big thank you because I'm very happy with the stick!
  • NewGenNewGen aka SUPERDAVE Joined: Posts: 554
    my friend selling a stock SE Madcatz fight stick for $50, can meet in the u district, shoreline or lynnwood. should be compatible with the te kittys because they are the original pcb.
  • manoftheleafmanoftheleaf Tech Hit Tournament Series! Joined: Posts: 544
    my friend selling a stock SE Madcatz fight stick for $50, can meet in the u district, shoreline or lynnwood. should be compatible with the te kittys because they are the original pcb.

TE Kitty's aren't compatible with SE PCB's.
    No my tag is not a NARUTO reference! Its my last name translated from Hawaiian to English!
  • shin neferioshin neferio BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 808
    ^ system?
    5th King of Tetris
  • ToodlesToodles da Fetus of Gawd! Joined: Posts: 10,778
    TE Kitty's aren't compatible with SE PCB's.
    I disagree, they work perfectly with 360 SE pcbs. There's usually a ton of dremeling to get them securely mounted in the case, but electrically, they work peachy.
  • manoftheleafmanoftheleaf Tech Hit Tournament Series! Joined: Posts: 544
    ^ I stand corrected. I suggest a name change then.
    No my tag is not a NARUTO reference! Its my last name translated from Hawaiian to English!
  • ToodlesToodles da Fetus of Gawd! Joined: Posts: 10,778
    And deal with people coming to me for help dremelling their cases up? Oh, oh god no. XD
    That is in a very strictly 'not supported' area.
  • wwstar30wwstar30 RDcheez gremlin - wwrd.weebly.com Joined: Posts: 606
    In Walla Walla looking to pick up a new/used XBOX 360 TE stick or a dual mod one. Got money, I also sell high end Martin Archery bows that I would be willing to trade if there are any hunters or shooters out there. Let me know if anyone is looking to sell one. I drive though Seattle all the time as well
    wwrd.weebly.com
  • R_PandaR_Panda Battle is Bliss Joined: Posts: 1,085
    Does anyone have a mic adapter available? I suppose I could pay for it and/or shipping, as I'm in Portland.

I feel like only Washington uses this thread. >_>
    I have suplexed a deer, your argument is invalid.

lolbracket4
  • masturfadermasturfader Fr:Russia with glove Joined: Posts: 1,425
    Does anyone have a mic adapter available? I suppose I could pay for it and/or shipping, as I'm in Portland.

I feel like only Washington uses this thread. >_>
    got one , PM me................
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 8,798
    I have a HRAP 3-SA stick and a triple modded Namco (PS2/PS3/360) stick I'm trying to sell ASAP. I'm in the Southern Tacoma Area near the Dome.
    Looking for about 80-100 for the HRAP and 150-180 for the Namco.
    Both are full stock parts and play beautifully. Namco is a Cthulhu mod, simple plug in and play.

I'd prefer local pick up since I don't drive. PM me if interested.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch), Splatoon 2 (Switch)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Onipress)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Star vs. The Forces of Evil, We Bare Bears
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - GLOW

• sharpacidsharpacid Joined: Posts: 10
    Hi Guys, I want to sell my TE 2nd Edition (black) PS3 stick for $110. I also have an XBOX360 TE Stick, 3rd edition -- white SSFIV artwork for sale $120.
    Let me know if anyone is interested. Feel free to contact me at Sharpacid@gmail.com

(I live in downtown Seattle, near UW)
  • NewGenNewGen aka SUPERDAVE Joined: Posts: 554
    selling a like new, hrap vx sa that arrived in the mail today. $130.
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,946 admin
    Who wants to earn some money fixing the "right" on my MAS Perfect 360 Xbox 360 stick? It's just a disconnected wire that probably needs to be resoldered. Quick easy money. Tell me where to drop the stick off and how much you charge. Or I'll trade you a one year XBLA gold card for the terribly difficult work (I'd do it myself but I trust others more).

I'm dying playing on a TE. I can hold it down by laming it out, but wow diagonals are useful. :(

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,156
    Who wants to earn some money fixing the "right" on my MAS Perfect 360 Xbox 360 stick? It's just a disconnected wire that probably needs to be resoldered. Quick easy money. Tell me where to drop the stick off and how much you charge. Or I'll trade you a one year XBLA gold card for the terribly difficult work (I'd do it myself but I trust others more).

I'm dying playing on a TE. I can hold it down by laming it out, but wow diagonals are useful. :(

Hey Preppy, that would happen randomly to my Perfect 360 stick. A ball of dust somehow managed to get stuck where the optical sensor would detect a certain direction. I blew it out with compressed air and fixed it. Of course, your issue could be completely different but just a thought.

The wire is completely disconnected: it's a legit need to resolder. :\

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• kasprfotokasprfoto part time player, part time modder Joined: Posts: 774
    i might be able to hook you up. i'm in Cali right now though so hit me up this coming Saturday (if no one else replies by then :P)
  • DuggishDuggish ... Joined: Posts: 2,213
    WTS: ps3 copy of SFxT + guide, pm me!
    in training...
  • SamuelioSamuelio Joined: Posts: 203
    I'm just throwing this one out there. Anyone looking for a beatmania iidx DJ Dao FP7 pad with sanwa buttons? Bought it for around $300 and looking for around $250.
    Tetris DS: 7956 3220 6653
  • Jimbo13Jimbo13 Trans-Randy Savage My pronouns are Oh and Yea Joined: Posts: 1,662
    Anyone have a CHImp around Tacoma they want to sell?
    The biggest FU in the history of humanity.
  • DoughBoyDoughBoy MvC3 cameos PLZ Joined: Posts: 2,930
    Anyone have a Playstation or PS2 hrap they'd be willing to sell me? I'm trying to get a working supergun setup (I have playstation => jamma adapters) in anticipation of guests next week. Pablo is intentionally sabotaging the scene, so I have to pick up the slack. I'm looking for Hori Real Arcade Pros, but any PS/PS2 stick with quick disconnects that I can swap out SANWA buttons/sticks without special tools would work.

Fucking Pablo.
    Using their moles in the local public utilities office, Klansmen would locate vulnerable blacks during the winter based on which households hadn't paid their bills in over six months. - Robert Plummer
  • mPariahmPariah Joined: Posts: 19
    WTS one of the new Q4 Qanba's (a 3 in 1, usable on ps3/360/pc) it's the one with the red/white scheme seen here. Asking around ~$150 since it's in such good shape.

The stick isn't actually mine, it's a friend of mine's who bought it for SFxT(lol). Anyway it's VERY lightly used and still in great shape, aesthetically and technically. I'll get some pictures up of it soon, but I believe he still has the box(which is awesome looking) and shit.

We live up in Monroe,WA (east of Everett). Contact me at mr.minesweeper@gmail.com
  • m1nicam1nica Joined: Posts: 112
    Can anyone fix my ps3 TE fightstick? the USB end to the wire got smashed about a year ago and I still haven't found anyone around the area that could help me fix it :(
  • qoqonutsqoqonuts New Member Joined: Posts: 487
    Can anyone fix my ps3 TE fightstick? the USB end to the wire got smashed about a year ago and I still haven't found anyone around the area that could help me fix it :(
    You might be able to just replace the end of the wire with a new USB connector. If you've got an old USB mouse/keyboard/whatever you could cut off the ends of each wire and swap them. There'll be 4 small wires inside the wire wrapping - black, red, green, and white. Matching the colors and a bit of soldering should be enough to fix it.
  • m1nicam1nica Joined: Posts: 112
    You might be able to just replace the end of the wire with a new USB connector. If you've got an old USB mouse/keyboard/whatever you could cut off the ends of each wire and swap them. There'll be 4 small wires inside the wire wrapping - black, red, green, and white. Matching the colors and a bit of soldering should be enough to fix it.

i know what i have to do i just don't have the tools to do it nor the confidence :x
    have you been able to find a person to replace this? i can do this for ya, just send me a pm if you need it done
    Anybody want a free 27" CRT?

Anybody want a free 27" CRT?
    Does it accept rca connections (mainly red audio)?
    Yep - it's a Zenith a25a23w, and does do RCA.

I could use the free crt, but the only problem is I have no mode transportation (at least to carry a crt).
    If for some reason Sam is unable to swoop in on that tv, I would not mind snatching it up.

It's sitting gathering dust at this point... =]

You can grab it Pablo, I don't have a way of grabbing the thing
    Yo zach, does it have the remote?

Yup!

Friday/Sat/Sun are the days I can swing by, let me know if that works for you.

Thanks!

• PaddyMoneyPaddyMoney Joined: Posts: 5
    anyone want to trade 2 ps1 fighters choice sticks, and 1 xbox360 hori (tekken decal) stick for a xbox360 TE? I NEEEEEEEEED my sanwa buttons :(
  • kasprfotokasprfoto part time player, part time modder Joined: Posts: 774
    to all my Northwest FGC members. i got a sale thread in the main Trading Outlet of some items i'm trying to sell for the arrival of my newest baby son coming in November. i do mod work as well. feel free to check the link below. (mods, if this is not allowed please feel free to delete this posting :P)

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/kasprfotos-sale-thread-new-baby-sale.147884/
  • JP253JP253 Korean Fighter Joined: Posts: 100
    Selling new Starcraft 2 Razer Marauder Gaming Keyboard and Street Fighter x Tekken Fightstick Pro. Let me know if interested. Selling keyboard for $75 and Stick for $100.
    "A true warrior comes to the arena with all his powers at the ready"
  • greatone1939greatone1939 Joined: Posts: 13
    So I've got two new joysticks both won at NWM4. It's the Calibur Madkatz and Hori stick. Both of them brand new. The Hori has never been opened and the Madkatz was used once by my 12 year old neighbor when I was watching him a couple of months ago. Looking to trade them both for a Hitbox that I can use on the PS3. Please let me know if anyone is interested.
  • pockygiantpockygiant Joined: Posts: 400
    edited June 2013
    Hey dudes, I'm selling my Round 2 TE Fightstick for my 360 for about $100, I've probably used it 20 times in the last 8 months.

I'm also selling my 2nd gen XBOX 360 with all of my games, wifi adapter, turtlebeach headset, 3-4 controllers, rechargable battery thingy, I'll have to list the games later

If anyone wants to buy the entire bundle I'll let it all go for $140 to SRK members only

shoot me a pm here

EDIT: here's the craigslist posting: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ele/3871823707.html
    Post edited by pockygiant on
    twitch.tv/pockygiant