Northwest trading: WTB sticks, WTS sticks

Comments

• Famous NateFamous Nate Joined: Posts: 306
    Yo KKF i dont really know much about computers but could that shit run SC2 and if so it wont be for awhile but if you still have it when i come across some moneys i might want to get that from you.
    "Letssss Get DRUUUUNNNNKKKKKKKKK" - Evo 2k10
    Seattles Weapon X
    Team Y.O.M.P. - Young Original Male Pimps
  • CaptRichCaptRich Joined: Posts: 418
    39865145685605455835100.jpg

Sanwa Stick & Sanwa Buttons. Cthulu

185.00 for complete stick with board
    150.00 just the case.

Pretty cheap for a nice hardwood stick.

PM me.
  • mastermindmastermind BACON STRIPS Joined: Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Also I'll picking up a chun stick at pax and will look for dual modding. If you are reasonable hit me up. Sorry Lee I'd go to you but you are 2 & 1/2 hours each way.

No prob. You've got a lot of modders (and easier access to troubleshooting) on your side, anyway.
    -mastermind. NEXT TIME, WE EAT FIGHT STICKS.

SF2 code: t+ c(+) T-@+ r f(++) g@+ m? s->++ v+ M- n--:-- o+
  • perfectoon_0901perfectoon_0901 Joined: Posts: 8
    Hi all

just shooting in the dark here, WTB used 360 SE. Anyone got one out there they are looking to part with?

Thanks
  • jacob2umfjacob2umf i lose Joined: Posts: 1,303
    sold
    [05:01] OMNE23: Kenny reminds me of Vega, Just african, with a Dildo for a claw and has sickle cell[05:02] xxcrazyace03xx: Thats okay your face reminds of me of Kabal with his mask off.
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,350
    Looking for a Candy Cab or anyone her knows where i can buy one local? Or anyone skilled enough to build one of Viewlex clones?
    I currently finance tournamentwars.com; both the domain name and the webspace. I don't want to finance them anymore with the future of the league up in the air still. Anyone want to take over payments? The domain name is only like $10 and change PER YEAR, and the webspace is hosted at asmallorange.com with $5 monthly payments.

If no one is interested within the next couple of weeks, I'm just gonna pull the plug on them both. Let me know.

• PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,078 admin
    Free 20 inch Emerson CRT TV, no remote. It's over at MSFT right now. First one to pick it up gets it. :tup:

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• DrewfusDrewfus formerly H.duke Joined: Posts: 204
    WTS used Marvel Madcatz TE. Not sure on price. Best offer I guess?
    SSFIV: Rose
  • shin neferioshin neferio BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 810
    WTS used Marvel Madcatz TE. Not sure on price. Best offer I guess?

Ps3 or 360? Pics? 60 bucks if ps3
    5th King of Tetris
  • the cleanerthe cleaner mkpconway Joined: Posts: 221
    IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg

Empty shell right now. If anyone is interested hit me up! can be wired for anything.
    I build sticks!
  • FrAnkDAdAnkFrAnkDAdAnk Commentator Joined: Posts: 4,258 mod
    IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg

Empty shell right now. If anyone is interested hit me up! can be wired for anything.

didn't you mention something about getting plexi's a few months back? Did you get any full ones for TE's?
    New site...new signature....
  • the cleanerthe cleaner mkpconway Joined: Posts: 221
    I haven't messed with T.e shells Plexiglas yet. I guess I should what do you need a full replacement or something for art?

Tekken Tag 2 bitches
    I build sticks!
    wheres the damn like button
    [05:01] OMNE23: Kenny reminds me of Vega, Just african, with a Dildo for a claw and has sickle cell[05:02] xxcrazyace03xx: Thats okay your face reminds of me of Kabal with his mask off.
  • StricnineStricnine Seattles F-Tier Joined: Posts: 461
    Free 20 inch Emerson CRT TV, no remote. It's over at MSFT right now. First one to pick it up gets it. :tup:

Is this still available? Just saw it and I could really use a crt. Tired of practicing on my laggy TV, then dropping combos like mad on lag free TV's.
    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Member of the NAH Crew
    SSF4: Juri
    Blazeblue:Mu-12
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,078 admin
    Is this still available? Just saw it and I could really use a crt. Tired of practicing on my laggy TV, then dropping combos like mad on lag free TV's.
    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    yep, it is. hit me up monday via pm (or call me) - it's still in my friend's office at MSFT.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• StricnineStricnine Seattles F-Tier Joined: Posts: 461
    yep, it is. hit me up monday via pm (or call me) - it's still in my friend's office at MSFT.

Will do, depending on the time I may have to send my girl to go pick it up. I'm sure I'll need directions/address as well. But I'll shot you a PM to get the details worked out.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. So tired of having to relearn timing and losing to this guy that I KNOW I can beat lol.
    Member of the NAH Crew
    SSF4: Juri
    Blazeblue:Mu-12
  • DrewfusDrewfus formerly H.duke Joined: Posts: 204
    Ps3 or 360? Pics? 60 bucks if ps3

Oops sorry, xbox
    SSFIV: Rose
  • FullMetalRossFullMetalRoss That Hurt! Liar... Joined: Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I would pay upwards of 65 for that, if you can give me till the end of the month when I get payed.
    <<>>
  • DigiMishDigiMish mik-hail Joined: Posts: 808
    Selling the limited edition, unopened and brand new PAX2010 CHUN-LI TE PS3 for $200 (pickup) or $220 (shipped).
    ^thissssssss niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa, glws
  • MikeySupremeMikeySupreme 2Dbasedgod Joined: Posts: 215
    Oops sorry, xbox

Pm'd you
  • m1nicam1nica Joined: Posts: 112
    if someone would like to bring it to gameclucks i would buy it depending on how much.. its 360 right?
  • KrazyKoreanFrankKrazyKoreanFrank The Kraziest Korean Joined: Posts: 483
    I have one of paris's sticks and it is a dual mod.
    www.seattleversus.com
    TEAM DICK PUNCH
  • EBMEBM Jesus Penis Joined: Posts: 50
    Ps3 TE san Diego comicon edition (white, orange, yellow) its like new (I hardly use it, maybe a good 20 times; I don't play sf)
    team tekken kids
  • FrAnkDAdAnkFrAnkDAdAnk Commentator Joined: Posts: 4,258 mod
    I haven't messed with T.e shells Plexiglas yet. I guess I should what do you need a full replacement or something for art?

Tekken Tag 2 bitches

A full template plexi for art.
    New site...new signature....
    Selling a brand new, unopened CHUN-LI PLAYSTATION 3 stick for $170.
  • ejdgeejdge Joined: Posts: 677
    Selling a ps3 hrap and a TE 360 w/ an LS-32 in it. Both have their original boxes.

Selling some games.

Games:
    360:
    Halo Reach
    Bayonetta
    SSF4
    BB:CS

PS3:
    Demon Souls
    Warhawk

PC:
    Starcraft 2 (my account is diamond z/p/r)
    Steam account w/ 25+ games including all cs', both half lifes, both left 4 deads, and more!

All this needs to go ASAP. PM please.
    Main: Ryu
    Alt: Guile
  • EPICCOGEPICCOG prodigy in the makin Joined: Posts: 13
    i am looking for cheap 360 stick. if anyone has one just PM with price and i will let you know.
    Once again, I'm selling a brand new, unopened CHUN-LI PLAYSTATION 3 stick for $170. PM me.
  • DuggishDuggish ... Joined: Posts: 2,214
    Selling:

PS3 TE
    Xbox 360 Femme Fatale TE

pm
    in training...
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,350
    Want to buy some arcade stuff:

Looking for the following..

Atomiwave mobo
    Naomi mobo
    Super Turbo PCB
    Wrestlefest PCB
    PointBlank 1 or 2 PCB
  • CaptRichCaptRich Joined: Posts: 418
    ImageShack Album - 2 images

165 complete custom stick made by Soulj.

Sanwa JLF
    Sanwa Buttons
    Neutrik
    360 Fight Pad (Have an MC Cthulu im willing to sell also)

PM me!
  • DelusterDeluster Charge FTW Joined: Posts: 114
    pm'd you captrich,

I am interested in some sanwa buttons, black. Looking for six.

Anyone else for that matter, I would like to buy 6 sanwa buttons in all black. New condition or slightly used.
    The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
  • CI581CI581 Joined: Posts: 3,297
    @Dug, did you get that thing I sent you? :P
  • Imperator215Imperator215 Joined: Posts: 907
    Sold
  • originalkdawgoriginalkdawg THAI VEGA Joined: Posts: 731
    Lookin for a 360 and a copy of super

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    I'm a retired vega player.

Twitter: Thaivega206
    Twitch: Thaivega206
    Dual-modded Round 1 360 TE still up for sale. Everything else is factory, dual modded with a ChImp PCB. $180 OBO or trade straight across for a white 360 TE (Femme Fatale or Comic Con, either/or). Would much prefer the cash, though. Don't really need an extra stick at my place.

• MikeySupremeMikeySupreme 2Dbasedgod Joined: Posts: 215
    I have BB CS for PS3 FS or trade for a 360 copy

pm me