PSM Magazine "Girls of Summer" feature

MajMaj CvS2 Combo CollectorJoined: Posts: 2,073
In case anyone's interested, PSM Magazine #86 (July) has a 10-page 2k4 swimsuit special with a bunch of cool full-page artwork. Here's a brief index.

Queen of the Game Girls
(Chun Li)
Illustration by Ryan Kinnaird

Girls that Know Jak
(Ashelin, Keira, Jak)
Illustration by Kevin Lau
Colors by Gary Yeung of UDON

Moonbathing
(BloodRayne)
Illustration by Ryan Kinnaird

"Perfect!"
(Ibuki, Makoto, Elena, Chun Li, Cammy)
Illustration by Arnold Tsang of UDON
(the caption says Sakura but i'm pretty sure it's Makoto)

Tekken It Solo
(Nina)
Illustration by Jason Pearson

Supernova
(Nova)
Illustration by Adam Warren
Colors by Ryan Kinnaird

Ninja R&R
(Ayame, Kurenai, Hibana)
Illustration by Rick Mays
Colors by Ryan Kinnaird

The best one is definately the two-page SF surfing pic by Arnold Tsang, but the BloodRayne one is good too. Nina just looks weird to me. The ninja one is from three games, Tenchu, Red Ninja and Nightshade, and there's a few random ninjas in the background too.

It also says that the pics are available online as wallpapers on their website (www.psmonline.com) but i guess somebody's lagging.

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Im looking forward to the queen of games and the perfect group of girls:eek: Finally, they have a new set of cast appearing instead of repeats:cool:
    yeah i subcribe to PSM mag, all the pics are great, my fav one is the jak 2 pic, but arnold tsang did a great pic of the sf girls at the beach and my fav girl ibuki!!! is in the pic along with sakura, elena, cammy and chun li, those two pics were the best imo

:D

oh i scanned all of the pics from the mag, but i dont know if that is ok just to show them off to people online, is that legal? :confused:
    Don't know about the legality issue, but e-mail'em to me!

-Kent
    Hello,

If its not too much trouble then I'd like to see them as well. Many thanks.
    (pod@podrasoft.com)

Pod
  • Bowling PinBowling Pin Throwback Era Joined: Posts: 830 mod
    Originally posted by hitshiro
    oh i scanned all of the pics from the mag, but i dont know if that is ok just to show them off to people online, is that legal? :confused:

Yes it is, now upload them.
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell
  • udonekoudoneko Joined: Posts: 607
    Originally posted by Bowling Pin

Yes it is, now upload them.

Guys -

it is actually INDEED a copyright infringement if you scan and distribute those pictures around. And I do not wish to promote that here because this would potentially get this site into trouble if anyone from PSM magazine saw your posts.

Please kindly remove all the posts regarding this subject.

Thanks
    Erik Ko
    UDON - Chief
    www.udoncomics.com
    What happened with Elena? Her breasts look smaller than... than any girl in any Capcom game... ever! I bet even the lolis in Rival Schools are bigger than that...

He drew Ibuki and Cammy (!?!) with bigger boobs!!!

Really, i dont know her official measurements or anything, but her sprite is not "small" at all.
  • Firetrainer60Firetrainer60 Joined: Posts: 154
    Originally posted by Time_Stop
    What happened with Elena? Her breasts look smaller than... than any girl in any Capcom game... ever! I bet even the lolis in Rival Schools are bigger than that...

He drew Ibuki and Cammy (!?!) with bigger boobs!!!

Really, i dont know her official measurements or anything, but her sprite is not "small" at all.

:mad: THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!
    Lick me off.

m1x4h made my avatar.
    "Outrage" is a itty bitty strong, but look how she is in the game (sprite attached)...
  • Firetrainer60Firetrainer60 Joined: Posts: 154
    Eh... I havnt seen the magazine so I cant tell how bad it is. Is it like A cups or something??

She looks like shes a C.
    Lick me off.

m1x4h made my avatar.
    Gee, nobody answered?

Ok, she looks like a 10 year old girl. Cammy looks at least twice as big (!!!), and Ibuki (!?!?) easily tree times (someone likes Ibuki a lil too much).
  • SammuraibladeSammuraiblade Lacking Training Joined: Posts: 232
    Originally posted by Time_Stop
    Gee, nobody answered?

Ok, she looks like a 10 year old girl. Cammy looks at least twice as big (!!!), and Ibuki (!?!?) easily tree times (someone likes Ibuki a lil too much).

I got just got the magazine and I see what ur talking about Time_Stop. However it also looks like it was drawn in an camera angle to make Ibuki & Cammy look like they have bigger breasts. And isn't Elene the tallest SF girl? So it maight be scaled at a distance view. But who really cares about the titties, its the overall fan-service that counts right?
    In the name of Harman....
    MOD EDITED: Please refrain from posting offers and request of scans of any copyrighted materials in the public forums. If the PSM people see this, we will all be in trouble. Thank you!
    Those PSM pics

MOD EDITED: Please refrain from posting offers and request of scans of any copyrighted materials in the public forums. If the PSM people see this, we will all be in trouble. Thank you!
  • illyhokumillyhokum Joined: Posts: 1
    Answering this 12 year old thread for old time's sake!

Chun-Li PSM Swimsuit Special of July 2004 Issue 86:
    Download

PlayStation: The Official Magazine (formerly PSM Magazine) has been defunct for about four years now, this means it's perfectly fine to post the illustrations produced for this magazine so long as the original authors are credited (they are credited in the images themselves).

Have fun!
  • SanoSano SRKSANO on PS4 Joined: Posts: 13,040 mod
    edited January 2016
    ROFL I wasn't even a mod back then. Just in case people want to curse me out in the SRK Lounge in GD over this one too. Eeeeh do it anyway. THE HATE IT FEEDS ME MORE HATE MORE HATE!!!! :smile:
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,169 admin
    And illyhokum takes a strong early lead for the 2016 "legitimate necro of the year" award.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• ZephyranthesZephyranthes Mad Mod Poet God Joined: Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Man. We waited 12 years for that???
    This Ain't Kansas. Unabashed and unfiltered comic book commentary and reviews:
    http://madnessvest.blogspot.com/