#SNKPlaymore @ EFnet - The home of SNK on IRC!

Comments

• Tech RomancerTech Romancer PSN: Tech_Romancer Joined: Posts: 5,200
    Ok, I'm going to try to get on the IRC web client.

I want to hear that abusive troll Dandy J and his talk about cats, what's hot on 4chan, sexual conquests and give him the chance to hack my comp
    youtube.com/user/Ergeniz
    "Problem with Marvel is when you are not mashing you are losing". - 9thPixel
  • krazykone123krazykone123 4D Joined: Posts: 2,833
    Bump, still waiting for that sticky mods

edit: Thanks Keits

Anyway we got match making for KOF 98/2K2 and we're playing FFS now as well
  • Rob2_0Rob2_0 .... Joined: Posts: 352
    snip.

By the way, you can be blacklisted for doing nothing. Its actually quite common if someone with a similar address does something to deserve it you might feel the consequences
    Sonic hurricane kick.
  • asocialeasociale Joined: Posts: 32
    guys can't believe it..u kicked me out of the room only cause i stated something you dont agree with?
    is this the SNK comunity over there? lol
    no way to discuss a damn thing, u say something that dosnt appeal the majority and u'r kicked out :tdown:
    clap clap mates u sure know how to discuss something on the net .
    anyway the best part was the thing about the south american/turkish players who play kof97 being dumb BUT the chinese are ok cause they are good :nono: :tup:
    then stated that people play KOF94/95/97 only WITH glitches/infinites ahahah :karate:
    pity i couldnt talk about FFS (garouspecial)..but i m sure the reaction would ve been the same... MOTW rules,GAROUS sucks ahahah

thx anyway to Syu..sth (i forgot the nickname) for the few games on 2k2.

adiós :rock:
  • Dandy JDandy J now you face a super saiyan shaolin Joined: Posts: 2,790
    what was up w/ no auto reconnect
    "The challenge is, how can we create a mechanic where it makes your mistakes not matter and turns the game into a clown show? All these solutions are great but they don't take into account what X-Factor is supposed to do, which is turn the game into a joke."- O. Seth Killian
  • AnakronAnakron Alpha Male Joined: Posts: 2,391
    No, do tell us more about how fascinating 94 and 97 are!
    #SNKPlaymore on rizon
    isn't it funny that capcom put a mechanic called focus into a game designed for people with ADD
  • asocialeasociale Joined: Posts: 32
    why should i even bother to to something like that? u "openminded" guys know your kof and thats fine by me, the really annoying thing is that if something does not appeal to you all ,you just kick a guy out..oi it's not a big deal eh, i can live with it. It's just annoying to see a so called "Home of SNK" ruined by people (or mighty people, your choice) like you who just kick out ppl if his idea is not the same as yours... adiós PROs :)
  • rogueyoshirogueyoshi Nothing Comes Easy Joined: Posts: 1,927
    why should i even bother to to something like that? u "openminded" guys know your kof and thats fine by me, the really annoying thing is that if something does not appeal to you all ,you just kick a guy out..oi it's not a big deal eh, i can live with it. It's just annoying to see a so called "Home of SNK" ruined by people (or mighty people, your choice) like you who just kick out ppl if his idea is not the same as yours... adiós PROs :)
    you weren't banned, you know...
    nignagnog: minority report
    nignagnog: you got punished for your future crimes
    BossG: anybody that's black already suffers under pre-crime laws
  • Tech RomancerTech Romancer PSN: Tech_Romancer Joined: Posts: 5,200
    No, do tell us more about how fascinating 94 and 97 are!

I'd be interested in hearing about those, too.
    youtube.com/user/Ergeniz
    "Problem with Marvel is when you are not mashing you are losing". - 9thPixel
  • LabanLaban KOF98 Player Joined: Posts: 2,538
    Actually people like FFS more than MOTW as I recall. wwwwwwwwww
  • digimonemporerdigimonemporer Joined: Posts: 2,612
    My sig makes a whole lotta sense now.

Thanks #snkplaymore.

Scum of the fucking universe. :rolleyes:

I find it fucking hilarious you sorry fuckers THINK you are god's gift to this community. And that we are supposed to cater to your will/expectations. :lol:
    No signature here. Nope...not one.
    OK, you know what, banning the cumstain of the fighting game community from #snkplaymore was probably the best decision I've made yet. Don't take it personally though, since I wasn't the only person you annoyed and pretty much everyone is glad that you're gone. Fighting games are not for you; you should never have anything to do with fighting games again. In fact, I'll even offer suggestions as to why you should quit.

You never take the game seriously.
    You think everything is fun and for laughs, and we're all supposed to hug each other at tourneys and have brotherly love. You also always complain about this idea of 'top player mentality' that you have. However, you fail to understand the competitive aspect and merely shrug off a loss. If you're denying this, I can show you logs of a conversation we've had. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit on this one. I'm not even going to get started on how you jump from one game to the other after you always get bodied in it.

You're a whiner.
    "Hey guys! Who wants to play game x?"
    10 matches later.
    "Meh, fuck it. GGPO sucks. GGs I guess."
    Sound familiar, right? That's you. Every time. Yes, EVERY time you play, you end up whining and crying about how online play is hindering your performance. And yes, everyone that's ever played on GGPO can tell you that it's just you and that at your level, it doesn't even matter. But of course, deny this all you want. Your tournament placings (yep, even at your own local scrub events) and chat logs can prove that you're nothing but a whiny bitch.

No one likes you.
    Not even your homeboy Dark Geese gives a fuck about you. Although you claim that both of you see eye to eye, I find that hard to believe since Dark Geese doesn't have his head up his ass like you do. I'm guessing he got annoyed with dealing with you and decided to do what he loves in Mexico. Failing that, I can ask anyone in #srkmidwest or #srkchicago or whatever the channel is and they'll agree when I say that you're the cumstain of the community.

Now that I told you why you should have nothing to do with fighting games anymore besides mashing on a d-pad with your best buds and making mugen compilations, let's set a few things straight, shall we?
    I find it fucking hilarious you sorry fuckers THINK you are god's gift to this community. And that we are supposed to cater to your will/expectations.
    Don't you think that vividly describes you? Seriously dude, get over yourself. You annoyed us and we banned you. Then, since you love us so much, you decide to join with a proxy and when you're banned, you cry to Dandy: "Et tu, Dandy?" but Dandy doesn't care and bans you.

Then you make false claims about me and about other people and about what they said. This is not what men do, but calling you a man would be a false claim since what you are is a grue. What's funny is that you think this little project I'm doing is supposed to be me giving back to the community. I never claimed it was, but I actually think you're just jealous since it's getting more attention than your tourneys. In fact, I have a name for your next tourney: Raging Storm Bermuda Triangle. I think it's appropriate, since anything that you do is a lost cause.

But deep down, I know that you actually care. You wouldn't be mad if you didn't care. You wouldn't be upset when you lost if you didn't care and I know that you're also passionate about what you do. Your heart is in the right place and you could probably do good things for the FGC if you had a brain.

Just kidding, now go play in traffic.
    #SNKPlaymore on rizon
    isn't it funny that capcom put a mechanic called focus into a game designed for people with ADD
  • Syxx573Syxx573 Jo Mama Joined: Posts: 8,963
    i love #snkplaymore, i'll be spending a lot of time in there as i enjoy playing those games :)
    negativity isnt welcome
    "The challenge is, how can we create a mechanic where it makes your mistakes not matter and turns the game into a clown show? All these solutions are great but they don't take into account what X-Factor is supposed to do, which is turn the game into a joke."- O. Seth Killian
  • Dark GeeseDark Geese Joined: Posts: 12,439
    Okay I hate posting in this SRK section but this is really just for setting the record straight:

Webster is very very good at what he does and I am using him as an employee quite a bit in the upcoming future, esp with the upcoming Nouveau Defi Epilogue 2010 in Los Angeles in February, he is very good at running a large amount of tournaments in a short amount of time and I need people like that that are going to actually show up and support instead of doing the very thing that has caused me to basically forsake the US SNK community in the first place: Which is what I see in the KOF section in SRK over and over, people that do more talking on a forum and fanboy discussion than actually playing the games. Would you not agree to that Anakron?

That's why I'm done with the USA SNK community, the US's last hope with me IS 13, that is like their only chance of gaining back MY interest, and even then I think Mexico is gonna take most of that interest away!

The USA has a long and I do mean very long ways to go before they can hope to compete on an international level, not to mention the fact that most here don't have the desire/drive, are too lazy, and do NOTHING but whine and bitch about characters and come up with fanlists etc etc.

The saddest example of this are the comments from the AI KOF13 tournament, where you have the AI players deciding to NOT play a character just because they are soooo tired of the Scrubby Japanese nuthugging NORTH AMERICAN CRYBABIES, this is WHY I am done with the USA SNK scene..this is exactly why I am done..stuff like this..good luck finding direction on your own because while you are talking, I am out there playing not giving a damn about the debaucle that exists here in the USA, where people talk shit like they've done something when in the big scheme of things they are very insignificant, where the average level of play in KOF is like 20-30x worse than what it needs to be..

Now I've said enough..let me reiterate that Webster is certainly on board for things in the future, not to mention did I forget to tell you all that LDA Inc. now owns 100 acres of land in Nevada? Yes we have very big plans for things in the future and YES Webster is a part of that, what he contributes to running tournaments is far more than 97% of you people on SRK have ever done for the scene, you give me advice on how to do and run shit but you don't show up to run or implement it, you do like you are doing now, talk on SRK and expect me to take what you say into consideration.

The hell with that anymore, drive yourselves into the ground with that backwards ass thinking while I take people that are going to actually work and implement shit instead of circle jerking on a forum, sorry!

Now all this was just for the record as I said on my youtube video I don't have any reason really to post at this godforsaken place anymore...only for tournament announcements/results and stay up with the KOF13 stuff which I think Dreamcancel.com is superior plus quite frankly the mods are the way they should be, don't let the garbage get out of the trash can...
    **The KOF Cup 2011: March 10-14th, CDJ, Mexico w/Hummer from JAPAN!**
    **Mexico vs. Japan Part III!!**
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge MAD STRUGGLE Joined: Posts: 15,902
    My my. I'd dare say this is more interesting than watching Raiden mirrors!
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
    OK, I take that back. I guess DG still likes you. Ha ha.

But honestly, there's no point in being redundant. You've made this point a million times and it actually has nothing to do with the topic at hand at all. I'm calling Webster out on being a baby and telling him why his ban is justified. I can understand having him give you a text message or a call when he can't think of something to say in an argument, but now you're just trying to change the topic.
    #SNKPlaymore on rizon
    I'm a clueless lame ass whigger (and YES I FAIL at that), who claims to be all top proish but i'm really the greatest LAME in the fucking universe

first my message to anakron on facebook:
    So your annoyance...

dictates who gets banned or not?

16:38 <Anakron> I'm pretty annoyed with shit shit
    16:38 <Anakron> so
    16:38 <Anakron> yeah
    16:38 <Anakron> I think I'll ban

--- Anakron has banned *!*@cpe-98-144-3-35.wi.res.rr.com
    16:38 *** digimonE was kicked by Mint (Banned)
    16:38 !!! You have been kicked from #SNKPlaymore

and then u cover the name. thinking i wasn't there. or maybe that's how it reads in general. -_-

regardless...this had nothing to do with you. and i don't give a fuck why you're annoyed. you have no business being ops if that's your reasoning from banning someone from irc. that irc channel is a complete joke anyways, just like our community in general (yes the snk one u fucker). dg is right on many levels and someone like you (and people as clueless as you) has the nerve to say otherwise. fuck you dude...you who does absolute NOTHING for this community. but ban people who don't agree with u or aren't doing as u expect of them I guess (reminds me of the #capcom channel). just who the fuck do you think you are? lol...i have the answer...

i always knew you were full of shit from the very begining. you're not even that good at kof yourself or anything for that matter (just to let you know. and it's not JUST from my personal exp...but from what i heard from a handful of folks. so your bullshit top player personally, can kiss the blackest section of my ass). you do NOTHING for this community but complain about what others are doing. and afaict, this shitty gauntlet league u are doing is barely PASSIBLE as something at all. so congratulations. :tdown:

anyways our lil internet "so called" acquaintance ends today (on all accounts/blocked & banned). you may continue to kiss emil/srk's ass now.

:rolleyes:

...and yes I am mad. at your sorry ass. gtfo and stay the fuck outa my way, if we EVER cross paths again.

just know, I was going to send this on srk. but your pm's are filled. but whatever...

1st of all...

you don't speak for everyone I fucking know. so I really could give a fuck less what you claim people think about me. if those people don't tell me that directly or to my fucking face it doesn't matter. and to be quite honest, i'm pretty fucking confident I get along with waaaaaaaaaay more people than your stupid ass post is giving me credit for. so you can shut the fuck up with that garbage.

2nd...

my efforts for this community are appreciated BY THE FOLKS WHO I DEAL WITH DIRECTLY, LIVE, AND IN PERSON. and DO NOT need to be acknowledged by you lames who DO NOTHING but sit at home on your fucking computers complaining about shit (something you're definitely prolike in).

3rd...

you worthless shitty troll looking fucker, i like how THE MAIN FUCKING DOUCHEBAG who talks down about darkgeese (that be you Anakron)...has the NERVE to speak for him. i've never seen something so low in my fucking life. NO...YOU NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELF BUDDY!!!

4th...

i don't care? i mean really, what have you SoBs in that room/irc channel done for me? NOTHING!!! what have you done for this community? NOTHING!!! and what will you, you who don't do SHIT for this community...continue to do? NOTHING!!! i really don't need to drag on this...if u don't get where i am coming from then too fucking bad.

lol @ taking the game seriously and being a top player.

A TOP PLAYER, DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY A GOOD PERSON!!! it's not about being a ******, being all huggy hunky fucking dorry etc. etc...it's about enjoying the games you play and being a decent person who actually DOES something for their community.

i don't need you or ANYONE to accept my efforts...except the people they're directed to.

so with all due respect anakron and the HATERS in that channel...

GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!! :annoy:
    i love #snkplaymore, i'll be spending a lot of time in there as i enjoy playing those games :)

instigating as usual are we?

i forgot to add u to my ignore list. i won't make this mistake again.

you had all the opportunity to say everything you're posting all the BULLSHIT that you ever post, this past tournament in chicago...you did nothing but avoid me. whatever you say about me means absolutely NOTHING!
    first my message to anakron on facebook:

1st of all...

you don't speak for everyone I fucking know. so I really could give a fuck less what you claim people think about me. if those people don't tell me that directly or to my fucking face it doesn't matter. and to be quite honest, i'm pretty fucking confident I get along with waaaaaaaaaay more people than your stupid ass post is giving me credit for. so you can shut the fuck up with that garbage.
    Hey, I can make baseless claims too.
    2nd...

my efforts for this community are appreciated BY THE FOLKS WHO I DEAL WITH DIRECTLY, LIVE, AND IN PERSON. and DO NOT need to be acknowledged by you lames who DO NOTHING but sit at home on your fucking computers complaining about shit (something you're definitely prolike in).
    Yeah, all 10 of them.
    3rd...

you worthless shitty troll looking fucker, i like how THE MAIN FUCKING DOUCHEBAG who talks down about darkgeese (that be you Anakron)...has the NERVE to speak for him. i've never seen something so low in my fucking life. NO...YOU NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELF BUDDY!!!
    Yes, I joke about Dark Geese from time to time, but I also talk to him like a human being.
    P.S.: I know you have trouble with reading comprehension, but I actually complemented him in my original post to you. :tup:
    4th...

i don't care? i mean really, what have you SoBs in that room/irc channel done for me? NOTHING!!! what have you done for this community? NOTHING!!! and what will you, you who don't do SHIT for this community...continue to do? NOTHING!!! i really don't need to drag on this...if u don't get where i am coming from then too fucking bad.
    Right but... We don't go around claiming we're a godsend to the fighting game community. Look at me, look at me! I'm running a tournament with 12 people for a game no one cares and making it look bad! I'm a shining paradigm of the SNK scene in the US!
    lol @ taking the game seriously and being a top player.

A TOP PLAYER, DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY A GOOD PERSON!!! it's not about being a ******, being all huggy hunky fucking dorry etc. etc...it's about enjoying the games you play and being a decent person who actually DOES something for their community.

i don't need you or ANYONE to accept efforts except the people they're directed to.

so with all due respect anakron and the HATERS in that channel...

GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!! :annoy:

This is where the fun part comes in. I have never claimed I was top, pro, or even good. So once again, all your claims are baseless and you made an ass out of yourself once again. Maybe you'll end up asking Dandy to unban you like a half a year later or something again. No one would even give a shit. You also say you don't give a shit. Do you or do you not give a shit? Make up your mind. You wouldn't be angry if you didn't give a shit, or if I was wrong. If I was wrong, you'd just shrug it off and tell me to eat a dick. But yeah, you're right. I'm just trolling you and you're really easy to bait. Stay free.

Edit: Oh, just a friendly reminder, but you might want to purchase prem again so Wiz doesn't ban you. Ha.
    #SNKPlaymore on rizon
    instigating as usual are we?

i forgot to add u to my ignore list. i won't make this mistake again.

Hmm actually the opposite. I never bothered going in there because people don't want to read the same old shit over and over again. Though there was actually one time ari asked me to come into srkchicago and not even say anything though because he knew it would set you off. But now I can talk to my friends in that room as well, since like... some people in there actually want me around rather than having some angry person in there all the time. :)
    You don't "joke" about dg. you know that's bullshit and other who have seen u post,type,or whatever in irc...KNOW you are full of shit. so yeah one complement (if that's what u wanna call it) out of 1,000,000 disrespectful things said...is hardly "joking". :rolleyes:

who is making baseless claims? now i'm going to repeat and tell u to fuck off, so do so kindly please.

"all 10 of them"? and what have you done? I do more than JUST for the SNK community you know? oh that's right, your a clueless moron. my bad.

you ACT like a pro player and like you're the know it all guy of the snk community. or is that a baseless claim too? hmmm...I WONDER! :rolleyes:

I'm through with you. Press start continue...you fucking lame.
    But now I can talk to my friends in that room as well

:lol: if you only knew... :lol:

but thanks to you, i grown to scope out more two faced worthless morons.

...your so called friends.
    You don't "joke" about dg. you know that's bullshit and other who have seen u post,type,or whatever in irc...KNOW you are full of shit. so yeah one complement (if that's what u wanna call it) out of 1,000,000 disrespectful things said...is hardly "joking". :rolleyes:
    Oh, but do go ahead and ask the nice people in the IRC channel the truth.
    who is making baseless claims? now i'm going to repeat and tell u to fuck off, so do so kindly please.
    There's no need to be mad. I called you out, I told you what you're doing wrong and told you why you should stop. Rather than coming up with a well thought out rebuttal, you instantly cling to your logical fallacies.
    "all 10 of them"? and what have you done? I do more than JUST for the SNK community you know? oh that's right, your a clueless moron. my bad.
    Hey, I've donated to cancer funds, but what does that have to do with the SNK community, which is the topic at hand? Oh, that's right, you're a fucking idiot that thinks apples are oranges. My bad.
    you ACT like a pro player and like you're the know it all guy of the snk community. or is that a baseless claim too? hmmm...I WONDER! :rolleyes:
    Nah, that's actually called an opinion, and you're free to have one. I recommend that DG cuts you a paycheck so you can take a course in Logic 101.
    I'm through with you. Press start continue...you fucking lame.
    Nice. Going with the good ol' "I'm right, you're wrong. End of discussion" are we?

How do you even expect to build a community with all this kiddie shit you're pulling off? What a fucking joke.
    #SNKPlaymore on rizon
    I hate repeating myself.

I'm a joke? Look in a mirror, I guarantee you won't see me in it.
    I hate repeating myself.

I'm a joke? Look in a mirror, I guarantee you won't see me in it.

Yes, you are a fucking joke. Do you not get it? If you want to start doing something right for the community, you should start by apologizing for making an ass out of yourself.
    #SNKPlaymore on rizon
    Mirrors Anakron. Do you (people like you) have one? :rolleyes:
    You can't rebut my points because you know that I am right. Have a good one.
    #SNKPlaymore on rizon
    I already said what I needed to. I don't have to satisfy your arguement or its length.

What I keep doing is viewing your post, even though you're on ignore. And that ends NOW.

- fin
  • HyperhalHyperhal Ooh take a picture of it Joined: Posts: 1,871
    Don't Be Mean Guys

When are we holding breakers gauntlets
    The Mike Vick Training Camp
    http://casiocountry.blogspot.com/
  • hadooookenhadooooken WHO WANNA THIS SMELL~ Joined: Posts: 111
    Anakron vs Anakron mirror

Hyperhal's breakers world
    i fucking love posting on the internet

man and then ppl wonder why no one considers playing kof. yo remember the first raging storm chicago OP?
    Yes that's right, an SNK Major is coming to the MidWest! I am teaming up with Webster and Dark Kakashi to bring the Raging Storm to the MidWest.

Now before I get into the specifics, word from a bird is that the MidWest and East Coast thinks the West Coast is horrible at KOFXII. Don't make me laugh. Come prove your worth and back up your smack talk by taking out the REAL PRIDE OF TEXAS at this tournament. If you can't beat me (and I think me and Mr. KOF are pretty even) don't even think you'll beat Reynald!!!

That's right I'm calling you guys out. I hear what you say behind my back, I hear how you think a certain player if he played KOFXII for two days would beat me, so I say BRING IT, step up your game, prove your worth and back up your talk!!!!

yo i wanna see the cannons make an evo OP like that

EVO World 2011

HEY YOU STUPID SF4 SCRUBS, YOU FUCKING SUCK, GOOD LUCK MAKING IT PAST THE FIRST ROUND! YOU THINK YOURE GOOD ENOUGH? WE HEARD YOU THINK YOURE TOUGH SHIT BECAUSE YOURE TOP RANKED ON XBOX LIVE. HAHHAHAHAA

damn if only they had that kind of tact, evo would double in numbers!
    cool, i'm gonna start feeding the cannons fake chat logs, maybe that'll work

man and then ppl wonder why no one considers playing kof. yo remember the first raging storm chicago OP?

yo i wanna see the cannons make an evo OP like that

EVO World 2011

HEY YOU STUPID SF4 SCRUBS, YOU FUCKING SUCK, GOOD LUCK MAKING IT PAST THE FIRST ROUND! YOU THINK YOURE GOOD ENOUGH? WE HEARD YOU THINK YOURE TOUGH SHIT BECAUSE YOURE TOP RANKED ON XBOX LIVE. HAHHAHAHAA

damn if only they had that kind of tact, evo would double in numbers!

Yeah because clearly when people talk shit about others, it SHOULDN'T be brought to the fucking table...being put on blast. Nope never seen this on Day Time T.V/SF4.

Drama never fuels the competitive edge in fighting games. Nope not ever. Not a single grudge/money match has never been played. Nope. Nope.

And before that "one tournament", DG hasn't EVER traveled around the country running SNK events trying to promote SNK fighters...and once again using competitive edge to either hype matches/players or support bigger tournament/majors in general. Nope never seen any of this shit ever. NOT IN MY FUCKING LIFE!

Evo isn't a shitty cluster fuck of the Oscar Awards or doesn't resemble horribad acting as seen on "Real World" (MTV) or any "Tyler Perry" movie. Nope not a single Justin Wong documentary on Larry King Live/Channel 12 news @ 6pm/The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Drama doesn't do that to people, OH HELL NAWWWW!

SF4 players have every right to verbally (better than anally) rape every fighting game community minus their own. Because obviously they're doing it right and everyone else is wrong wrong wrong. :nono: But we've clearly NEVER seen that shit before. NOT once in this lifetime or the next.

/sarcasim

:rolleyes:
  • Rob2_0Rob2_0 .... Joined: Posts: 352
    Webster you seriously cant handle losing a game?
    is this what happens when you do? You do realize you wouldnt have made that post earlier about 2k2og+online sucking or whatever if you had played a scrub/won the set... I mean really really think ( I know its hard for you) what triggered this outburst. FFS you are playing a game where one person loses and the other wins, are you going to quit every thing in life once the inevitable loss happens?

edit: and NO I didnt bother to read more than a word of your posts because I fear my I.Q. may drop. You gotta understand I am still a student and I need those points for now, besides its the same crap you always post about x game sucking because you lost in it and how the players suck too because you lost in it. (btw what game did you quit last week? judging by your av id say its BB)
    Sonic hurricane kick.
    How I overall feel, has NOTHING to do with me losing in shitty 2k2og or whatever. It's my realization on how some (90%) folks in the #snkplaymore chan are and the SNK (of SRK) scene in general, is what triggered me to say what I felt necessary.

I find it funny that some people keep bringing me...losing...up, as if it's supposed to make feel bad or something. Or that since I am a bad player in fighting games, I have no right to say anything or have an opinion...regardless of what I have done for this community. Oh wait, DG is a great SNK/fighting game player, whos done more than I ever did or could....and you fuckers still shit on him.

Guess being good or bad at fighting games doesn't matter.

I didn't want to participate in the guantlet from the start. I said that before. And I also said it was "my bad" for even accepting when anakron asked me to participate. No I don't like playing KOF online. But I do it when I am bored and have nothing better to do/play. My reaction to loss, shouldn't matter to anyone. It's really not your problem, so why make it one? Why am I even explaining this shit?
    Yeah because clearly when people talk shit about others, it SHOULDN'T be brought to the fucking table...being put on blast. Nope never seen this on Day Time T.V/SF4.
    no, not by a tournament organizer, in the first post of the thread. but whatever floats your boat, it only hurt yourself and the community in the end.
  • Lord_RaptorLord_Raptor Joined: Posts: 8,809
    Oh wait, DG is a great SNK/fighting game player, whos done more than I ever did or could....and you fuckers still shit on him.
    He get's shit on because he like you is an idiot who does alot of shit for the community but in the most retarded ways possible.
    Are you right? Are you READY!?
    yeah and you fucking douche bag (^^^), what the fuck do you do? i'm so fucking tired of you mother fuckers complaining about what the fuck we do. and when we have these events people tell us all the time that it's appreciated.

fuck you...and everyone else who has a problem with our methods and us ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING.

until you motherfuckers get off your fucking ass, NONE OF YOU have shit to say to me. your opinion means absolute SHIT to me.

your LACK to DO ANYTHING is REALLY what's KILLING this community. can't blame the fail of this community on two fucking people who travel trying to enhance the scene, while u lames stay at home jacking off to ggpo and arcana hentai.

get fucking serious.
    I find it funny that some people keep bringing me...losing...up, as if it's supposed to make feel bad or something. Or that since I am a bad player in fighting games, I have no right to say anything or have an opinion...regardless of what I have done for this community. Oh wait, DG is a great SNK/fighting game player, whos done more than I ever did or could....and you fuckers still shit on him.
    How much of a retard are you? Do you really not see the parallel you just made?
    #SNKPlaymore on rizon
  • Desmond DelaghettoDesmond Delaghetto Ghetto Strategies Joined: Posts: 622

Yes that's right, an SNK Major is coming to the MidWest! I am teaming up with Webster and Dark Kakashi to bring the Raging Storm to the MidWest.

Now before I get into the specifics, word from a bird is that the MidWest and East Coast thinks the West Coast is horrible at KOFXII. Don't make me laugh. Come prove your worth and back up your smack talk by taking out the REAL PRIDE OF TEXAS at this tournament. If you can't beat me (and I think me and Mr. KOF are pretty even) don't even think you'll beat Reynald!!!

That's right I'm calling you guys out. I hear what you say behind my back, I hear how you think a certain player if he played KOFXII for two days would beat me, so I say BRING IT, step up your game, prove your worth and back up your talk!!!!
    That didn't scare us (MINNESOTA) away at all. That actually made us want to come down and play even more. Unfortunately we were the only ones that showed up to RG: Midwest. :sweat:
    http://dreamcancel.com/ | Practice everyday without neglect
    theres a reason for that
    And then MN came to Ohio. And BACK to MwC. And then ran their own events.

Dedication is a motherfucker isn't it.
    and what about all the other people who dont know you personally, what did they do?
    It's not about me, it's about them wanting to compete and being dedicated to the fucking games they enjoy/like.

i'm not on here to make people like me, if you/they don't then too fucking bad. i do my fucking job running the tournaments I schedule/or am on staff at. and my events that i run/help out at are 95% a good time and fun with minimum issues.
  • Desmond DelaghettoDesmond Delaghetto Ghetto Strategies Joined: Posts: 622
    theres a reason for that

Well our reason is that we like to play the game and we want to improve. Just staying home wasn't cutting it. The people that were talking shit in that thread, and we honestly thought were going to show up and play but they didn't which was kinda lame....We don't let online shit talk scare us.
    http://dreamcancel.com/ | Practice everyday without neglect
    It's not about me, it's about them wanting to compete and being dedicated to the fucking games they enjoy/like.

i'm not on here to make people like me, if you/they don't then too fucking bad. i do my fucking job running the tournaments I schedule/or am on staff at. and my events that i run/help out at are 95% a good time and fun with minimum issues.
    actually, it is about you. part of organizing successful events is being clear, cordial, and communicative with the community. a result of that is that people will like you, respect you, and want to come to your events. social networking 101. that is an important aspect for someone like yourself, as much as you want to deny it. if you don't believe me, ask any successful tournament organizer. the fact that an event is fun once people get there doesn't matter when only a small portion of your potential players show up because of your attitude online.
    i follow the respect system and i know it very well.

"don't start nothin, and there won't be nothin"
    well clearly youve learned nothing from this and you never will. please take care of yourself.
  • LabanLaban KOF98 Player Joined: Posts: 2,538
    What we need is a pizza, as we all like pizza. Two obnoxious people make a pizza made out of shit to give to us. All they keep on doing is making pizza out of shit and think this is what we need. Sometimes they don't even properly make a pizza made out of shit let alone deliver it. We keep saying to stop making pizza out of shit because it is bad for our health and is pretty embarrassing. These two obnoxious people insist that they keep on making pizzas out of shit and justify their actions on the sole basis that they're the only ones making pizza. Due to the infrastructure of the area and the lack of necessary ingredients because it is out of season, we try to bide our time by focusing our efforts in gathering information, information on how to properly make a great pizza when our ingredients are available. But, these two obnoxious people were of great pride and ego (one could even say it was hubris) but lacked basic cognitive skills such as their ancestors, much like African Kings, and were adamant that these improper pizzas made out of shit was doing well for the people regardless of the actual outcome or outside perception. The only justification is that the fact there are pizzas, regardless of the shit or content, and it's much better than us trying to sharpen our skills, craftsmanship, and information albeit seemingly like doing nothing as it is pretty passive. One of the two obnoxious people realized that his efforts in making pizza made out of shit wasn't time well spent and decided to move to Hueco Mundo so he could make pizzas out of shit and out of the local shrimp. Although not through realizing any faults, the outcome was for the better for the people as well for the obnoxious person. All that remained was one obnoxious person that was tsundéré for the people. He kept on trying to remind us that he and the other obnoxious person were still better people for they have made many pizzas for the people. Sadly for the people, the remaining obnoxious person was like the first form of Janemba from Fusion Reborn, except browner, more impish, and more emotionally volatile. While waiting for the time in which we could make the next great pizza, we were developing our pizza dough tossing skills 2002. For whatever reason, the remaining obnoxious person asked to spar with another in which who could make the best pizza doughs consecutively in a period of time. A self made chef from Canada that secludes himself to hermitage within his cave for meditation and self-improvement decided to accept the challenge. While the obnoxious person knew he'd eventually come to his own defeat, accepted in return. Pizza dough after pizza dough, the obnoxious person tried his hardest to make dough but clumsily went upon it without much thought. The marvel was such as an angry, crazy buffalo was stampeding about and the delicate dough was mindlessly maimed by his own hands. The Canadian chef masterfully crafted and spun his dough one after another. He didn't need to change up his technique or plan, his dough was just naturally better without effort or for the need of stylization or special seasoning. As usual whenever the obnoxious person is defeated, he pouts and puts on a pompous attitude and claims that making pizza dough is not worth of his time as pizza dough sucks (he'd rather make a crust out of shit, especially from his special Maggots, Intestines, Rats, and Algae blend.) The people grew weary of this person and told the obnoxious person of his shortcomings as a human being and the obnoxious person grew furious. He ran through the town committing ad hominems and tried to belittle the people for they have not made any pizzas, but it was not of the people's choice as there weren't much readily available ingredients to make a proper one. Although the obnoxious person kept on making claims that these people could never be as good as himself or the other obnoxious person for the people have not made any or much pizzas, the people were actually capable of making stupendous pizzas much unlike the obnoxious people. It simply wasn't the time or place yet. Much to the people's chagrin, the billowing child in the body of a rotund, black beast is still parading around town square blaming everyone else but himself. I pray to the dear Lords and ask, "If such a person detests us, why must not this person go away?" That is simply a story for another time, one that couldn't be simply told by mere words.
  • MizukiMizuki ayy lmao Joined: Posts: 3,200
    Regardless of the drama with devildigimon, we actually do play games, and we're willing to help as long as you can also help yourself get better, if you can not motivate yourself to get better, nothing will happen, and Emil will probably get pissed off because you're not changing anything. We also have normal conversations too, so if you're bored and want to discuss KoF and other things please join!

This thread is also a reminder why I don't post on SRK anymore.
    www.twitter.com/thenipahhut
    Regardless of the truth being told by devildigimon, we actually do play games, and we're willing to help as long as you can also help yourself get better, if you can not motivate yourself to get better, nothing will happen, and Emil will probably get pissed off because you're not changing anything. We also have normal conversations too, so if you're bored and want to discuss KoF and other things please join!

fixed... :rolleyes: