KOF XII - Joe Higashi thread

2»

Comments

• Saikyo JoeSaikyo Joe that awkward moment Joined: Posts: 2,458
    I was looking at the first page move list... it hasn't been updated since April. But the finish for the Bakuretsuken/Dynamite Combo isn't DP, its qcf still. Just to point out.

I really haven't found a good use for it yet though.
    Saikyo Joe does whatever the hell Saikyo Joe wants to do - Luc

The answer to your question is no.
  • Dandy JDandy J now you face a super saiyan shaolin Joined: Posts: 2,790
    "The challenge is, how can we create a mechanic where it makes your mistakes not matter and turns the game into a clown show? All these solutions are great but they don't take into account what X-Factor is supposed to do, which is turn the game into a joke."- O. Seth Killian
  • Barnaby_GoogBarnaby_Goog Joined: Posts: 313
    joes got no love :p

has everyone given up on him?
    "What Would Geese Do"

I accept all challenges.
  • TooseriusTooserius DVERITAS Joined: Posts: 755
    joe is a beast.nuff said. I will try and post some combos later
  • PELVIC THRUSTERPELVIC THRUSTER Joined: Posts: 199
    joes got no love :p

has everyone given up on him?

That's because Joe is the fucking Ken of this game. Except they gave him a rather hefty amount of invincible frames on that damn tiger knee. Him along with Robert and Kyo are all essentially the scrub team of this game

I take that back. ROBERT is the fucking Ken of this game. Joe is just the scrub's choice. So much fucking Tiger kick spam along with crouching hard kick.
  • Saikyo JoeSaikyo Joe that awkward moment Joined: Posts: 2,458
    Any chance we can get some combo lists going on? I don't see any threads for it or I'm not looking.

I've noticed we had some in the pages, but I'd like to get a compilation going. I've spent too much time away and now I really wanna play it.
    Saikyo Joe does whatever the hell Saikyo Joe wants to do - Luc

The answer to your question is no.
2»