Chaos Code - AOU exhibition with SEGA.

Comments

• footmeetsskullfootmeetsskull River Killer Joined: Posts: 3,256
    Oh.... I had to try twice with the phone thing. Other than that no problems.
  • Ragnorok64Ragnorok64 My muscles have no memory. Joined: Posts: 4,947
    What? In all seriousness, It didn't happen to me. Maybe its the new policy. :S.
    Have you ordered from them before?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,783
    Cthylla :lovin: HNNNNNGGGG
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,985
    so whats the verdict on Kudlack-Sin being legal? I'll like to pick him up.
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
  • C-SwordC-Sword Joined: Posts: 750
    I got it!

How do I unlock the other 2 characters? Played thru story mode and I forgot who it gave me. I think it was Celia II not sure tho.
    Crap you gotta unlock characters?
    I knew you'd love Catherine Webster lmao.
    Sorry for double post my phone is being lame and not let me edit. I have the other 2 characters in VS mode. The extra characters are Celia II boss version,MG Hikaru and Kudlak boss version. I'm sure the boss version characters are broken.
    What's the main site for resources for playing thins game?
  • SnakeofNinjutsuSnakeofNinjutsu Kallen Kouzuki FTW Joined: Posts: 341
    Downloading as I'm posting this. Got my code from play-asia as soon as my order was completed. :)
    P4A - Elizabeth
    IGAU - Catwoman
    Jojo - Dio/Giorno
  • aldazoaldazo Joined: Posts: 39
    Have you ordered from them before?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Yes. I bought a digital HK$ 200 PSN Card on play-asia about 2 months ago, it cost me US$ 30.
  • kilvearkilvear Haters hate poverty fighters Joined: Posts: 73
    Going to leave this here.
    http://wiki.livedoor.jp/chaoscode/#
  • Master_ChibiMaster_Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 15,066 mod
    Well balls, I want to play this too :(
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,783
    Well balls, I want to play this too :(
    I say go for it, is not expensive, though the lack of netplay really hurt its chances to develop an scene on the post 09 FGC :(

I have the feeling that you would like Celia and/or Cthylla
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Master_ChibiMaster_Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 15,066 mod
    Haha you know me quite well, you picked the two characters I was gunning for from the start.
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
  • Virtua_LeonVirtua_Leon Gal me seeeerious Joined: Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    somebody do an idiots guide what you need to do in order to play/purchase this

; )

i'm an idiot
    AAAAAAAAS WE ENTER!
  • ShishiohShishioh Starbreaker Joined: Posts: 2,921
    So the guy with all the zombie shit and blood is LEGAL?!

:eek:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    "Hitboxes have nothing at all to do with the way a fighting game plays. they are just a means to an end."-Random Discus user
    Written exactly like that.
    So the guy with all the zombie shit and blood is LEGAL?!

:eek:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Is he over 18?
    somebody do an idiots guide what you need to do in order to play/purchase this

; )

i'm an idiot
    Making a Hong Kong Account is even easier than a Japanese one.

1) check out this video.

I made a new Gmail account specifically for this account.

2)Buy a digital Hong Kong PSN card. While this game only costs 92 HKD you'll probably have to buy a 200HKD card for like $30 US. I used Play-Asia http://www.play-asia.com/PlayStation_Network_Card_Ticket_200_HKD_for_Hong_Kong_network_on/paOS-13-71-io-70-3y5e.html
    (Note: this was the first time I bought form them and it took most of the evening before I got my code. They actually called me on the phone to confirm I'd ordered the points.)

3) Search the Honk Kong PSN store and buy it.
    He seems tame. So why not?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
    Seikuken Disciple
  • Tech RomancerTech Romancer PSN: Tech_Romancer Joined: Posts: 5,200
    Made a HK account just to pick up this game. Loving it just as I thought I would...but come on, no netplay? That's heresy in today's market. I hope they patch that shit in there.

BTW, my concern about the final boss and him being playable is obviously his zoning/summoning tools being nerfed. Played the story mode and he has a ton of bullshit like that one summon he puts right in front of him and works as an AA AND combo starter, not to mention being unblockable (I tried blocking both low and high, didn't work). So while he's got that up, he's free to summon all kinds of shit from the ground, behind you and the air, all which potentially grant him a combo. Then he's got he's got three supers, all problematic. The tornado thing is a damaging AA, and even it trades in the activation frames it will still come out. So he can combo you afterwards/during regardless. There's a goddamn hitbox behind him, too as I found out the hard way. He's got a grab super that does moderate damage and sucks some life to heal himself. You can jump it, though. The last is a low hitting beam thing. Probably the least damaging, but keeps you from attempting to zone him out. The CPU commonly supercanceled off random confirms from the summons into tornado and his other full-screen super (those two also combo from each other in that order) for high damage. So yeah...if the playable version is anything like this, fuck that.

I'm not sure why they would make the boss versions selectable anyways tbh.
    youtube.com/user/Ergeniz
    "Problem with Marvel is when you are not mashing you are losing". - 9thPixel
    Just had long 5 hour section with my customer. Those matches were enjoyable

Seikuken Disciple
  • Morgan of GaelMorgan of Gael Second Warrior Joined: Posts: 120
    Netplay was already announced so... yeah.
    http://fkdigital.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-144.html
    Aquapazza
    Morgan | Oboro
    I'll be honest. I don't have high hopes for the netplay. I just doubt they'll be able to pull off GGPO or even Arcsys level netcode.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2
    I'll be honest. I don't have high hopes for the netplay. I just doubt they'll be able to pull off GGPO or even Arcsys level netcode.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2
    no console game has reach any of those program performance so expecting it is setting your self up for disappointment. Even arc system"godlike" netcode doesn't hold candle to them as it itself compromises some stuff as well as need certain techniques to enhance the experience. ( such as letting pre fights play out) Its more or less just having the option it self is what matters.

on game related note
    I see why they disable most HK cancle features outside of heat mode. (or what ever its call) Since it seem majority of the cast HK have a lot priority over most attacks except those with invul frames. (With some cases even becoming trades if character HK has alot of active)

For celia it has alot of active frames and very fast. It seems even some j.HK having this feature as it allow me to beat alot of options. (it seems lights lose out right to HK)

in general it seems Hk are the go to option for pokes.
    Seikuken Disciple
    Whaaaaa?! Each character has 2 endings?! This is hands down the best $12 I've ever spent.
  • Tech RomancerTech Romancer PSN: Tech_Romancer Joined: Posts: 5,200
    no console game has reach any of those program performance so expecting it is setting your self up for disappointment. Even arc system"godlike" netcode doesn't hold candle to them as it itself compromises some stuff as well as need certain techniques to enhance the experience. ( such as letting pre fights play out) Its more or less just having the option it self is what matters.

on game related note
    I see why they disable most HK cancle features outside of heat mode. (or what ever its call) Since it seem majority of the cast HK have a lot priority over most attacks except those with invul frames. (With some cases even becoming trades if character has alot of active)

For celia it has alot of active frames and very fast. It seems even some j.HK having this feature as it allow me to beat alot of options. (it seems lights lose out right to HK)

in general it seems Hk are the go to option for pokes.

Nope.
    youtube.com/user/Ergeniz
    "Problem with Marvel is when you are not mashing you are losing". - 9thPixel
    I don't know if you already know this but if you hold R1 button while selecting your character you'll get a different color, so aside from 4 known colors (O,X,square,triangle) you have now 4 more, for a total of, you guess right, 8. Someone knows if this was already on the arcade version?
  • gamingsagegamingsage shoto 4 lyfe Joined: Posts: 210
    Yeah arcade mode has those extra colors. THIS GAME IS A GLORIOUS COMBO.
    www.twitch.tv/superuiuri
  • Torn ApartTorn Apart New Noise Joined: Posts: 1,150
    Bought a HK PSN card through play-asia about 2 hours ago. Still havent recieved my code yet. Driving me insane lol

Anyone try out that Celia infinite? Looks easy.
    faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens

AKA Zeppeli/Necro Bobsledder
    Bought a HK PSN card through play-asia about 2 hours ago. Still havent recieved my code yet. Driving me insane lol

I think those were from the prepatch.

Even so I failed to emulate it

Seikuken Disciple
  • 4r54r5 FIGHTAN VIDYA GAEMS Joined: Posts: 2,579
    Did that last night, no code also. Then I saw that "shipping" was 1-5days. About 12hours ago it got upgraded to 24hours. Shrug.
    PSN: fourer5 // XBL: fourerfive
    www.youtube.com/user/fourerfive

Did that last night, no code also. Then I saw that "shipping" was 1-5days. About 12hours ago it got upgraded to 24hours. Shrug.
    Did you guys put in a cell phone number along with your order? It took a couple hours but I got a confirmation phone call before I got my code.
    they don't let you complete the order without one.
  • Torn ApartTorn Apart New Noise Joined: Posts: 1,150
    IIRC i did in fact give a cell number with my order. I'm assuming that I put my order in at a weird time =/.
    faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens

AKA Zeppeli/Necro Bobsledder
    I'm assuming they ran out of codes and they need to get an intern to run to the nearest 7-Eleven.

I can still cancel it, any other place sell HK psn cards?
    Played thru story mode with all characters. I was playing thru as Rui and by like the 3rd or 4th stage I got a "Here comes a new challenger" message. A brief convo between Rui and Bravo happened. I then had to fight Bravo and it said Secret stage at the bottom. I'm guessing this is a nod to the rival battles in the SF Alpha games. I didn't get to complete that particular play thru as my GF was nagging me to finish my Xmas shopping. Anybody else have this happen or know what triggers it? I'm guessing this might be how you get each characters 2nd ending.
    Played thru story mode with all characters. I was playing thru as Rui and by like the 3rd or 4th stage I got a "Here comes a new challenger" message. A brief convo between Rui and Bravo happened. I then had to fight Bravo and it said Secret stage at the bottom. I'm guessing this is a nod to the rival battles in the SF Alpha games. I didn't get to complete that particular play thru as my GF was nagging me to finish my Xmas shopping. Anybody else have this happen or know what triggers it? I'm guessing this might be how you get each characters 2nd ending.

On this site: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?5736-Chaos-Code/page45 I read this:

"I'm not 100% sure on the specifics, but you need to activate the "Special Stage" which occurs after the 3rd fight if done correctly. For the sake of running through everyone's story mode quickly I currently have my game set to 1 round. Originally I thought it was a score related thing as I got my first one by mistake, however it appears you might just have to get a certain number of Super KOs, in order to make sure I Super KO all 3 of the first opponents, however I have still activated the Sp. Stage by only S.KOing 2 of the first 3. But yeah so long as you get the Sp. Stage you are on the "B route", even if you use a continue.

I do believe First Timer does require you to have no continues, but again not 100% sure."
    Man, I submitted this as a tip to SRK but I've yet to see it appear on the front page. Capcom Fighting Jam being available on the JPN store made it...