Doylestown PA - THIRD STRIKE PARTY @ Siren Records / Diaper Farm

Comments

• Diaper BombDiaper Bomb INT: 01 LCK: 99 Joined: Posts: 860
    1DER, even though he doesn't really post here Therapist lives in Langhorn too. He's here every week so that's an avenue too.
    Post more
    Cyborg 1 = www.cyborg1.com / Home of h2h 3S
    Wise Man - " I don't think I've read a Jwangggg or Tebbo post on SRK and not regretted it. "
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I'll definitely be there tomorrow night...good to know I can get some non-Live practice around here :tup:
  • EhondaEhonda Nothingness of Xband Joined: Posts: 399
    Im 90% for tonight....
    aka Nothingness from xband
    t+ T+ -r+ m+ s+ v+ M+ o+
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n6J6aUfa2_8 (me playing ST and losing
    SUMO
  • Philly-onePhilly-one drakefang Joined: Posts: 1,025
    me and peter will be there at 7

you guys gonna have ranbat today?

and check this out

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?p=6883675#post6883675

philly started weekly tournaments at UP every thursday

you know, you better come if you want some competition :D
  • PHATAL PHDPHATAL PHD UMvC3 Trainee Joined: Posts: 801
    have these started yet? Im interested in stopping down in a few weeks as long as it's still going on.
    Dudes is salty, I'm fond of the sodium...Anticipating shots like Obama at the podium ~ Buddens
    have these started yet? Im interested in stopping down in a few weeks as long as it's still going on.

Yeah, these started 3 weeks ago and will be running until the last Monday in August.

Ehonda, I hope you make it down! I need to shake the rust off in ST/HD. :cybot:

One, I dunno if we're having a Ranbat, I'm feelin a lil under the weather but if people really want to we can do it. It was more of a general idea than anything. It's pretty much all casual. I heard about the Philly Thursday tournaments and wish i could go but I have work til late so I wouldn't be abel to make it. I'll be sure to spread the word though. I totally would go to a SF4 UP arcade tournament on the weekend though. I loved that stuff when it was going on. I'll see you later tonite!
    Post more
    Wise Man - " I don't think I've read a Jwangggg or Tebbo post on SRK and not regretted it. "
    Hey great playing again last night everyone! Was glad to meet some of the philly players and get a chance to redeem myself against PhillyOne! (if you recall you beat my chun in the Damage Control tournament a few weeks back.) ALthough I dont think I played your Ken and thats who you beat me with, and watching your Cammy I was a little scared ;)

Hope to see everyone again next week!
  • gbursinegbursine TeaPire! Joined: Posts: 1,727
    just so you alll know, today is jmin's birthday, and I'm saying this from the future. being that i'm overseas in some foreign ass time zone atm.

happy birthday serena!!:party::party::party::party::party::party::3k:
    play vampire :P

Brawl info: New Jersey - 0430-8044-3987
    Hey thanks everyone who came out last night, it was a good showing. Next time I'll try to be a lil more recovered from being down with the sickness. I had a blast regardless.

Jerrell it was nice meeting you dude, you're a very chill person.

1der it was nice seeing you again man, I had fun playing you (briefly) and talking to you despite being a lil under the weather. Hope to catch you again sooner than later.

One and friends, thanks for stopping by and chilling, you guys are dope. I'll let people know about the tournament at UP on Thursdays, I wish I could go but I have work really late and have already taken off quite a bit lately, so maybe later on. Hope to catch all you guys again down the line.

Finally, HAPPY B-DAY J-MIN! Hope I get to catch you sometime this summer.
    Post more
  • JedahsMinistryJedahsMinistry BattousaiCV Joined: Posts: 542
    Aww, thanks guys ^___^
    Gettysburg, PA
    Netplay Poverty - http://www.twitch.tv/randomalt
    X-Men COTA and stuff - http://www.youtube.com/user/BattousaiCV
    Blurbs about games - http://twitter.com/BattousaiCV
    I had an awesome time! I'm a super-relaxed person, so you won't see much "hype" out of me. I'll be a weekly faithful. I appreciate the hospitality and I look forward to playing with you all again. I've actually decided to start practicing with Abel because of Brian (hats off to you for the inspiration, bro). Special shout out goes to James who informed me about the weekly gathering in the first place. Thanks again!
    I vote for a little tourney bracket prepared a head of time for next Monday - say a discrete 8 (or even 16 if theres enough people ahead of time interested)?

Anyone down?
  • Jon MoxonJon Moxon I don want cher life Joined: Posts: 246
    I vote for a little tourney bracket prepared a head of time for next Monday - say a discrete 8 (or even 16 if theres enough people ahead of time interested)?

Anyone down?

I'm down for this, only problem for me is that I usually show up late cause I work til 7 on Mondays. I wish I showed up this week to see all the philly guys, hopefully I'll get to play you guys in the future.
    There's nothing that can't be done.
    Yeah I normally cant make it until 8 myself - but from what i can tell it goes well past 10 so I think we might be able to make it. Something quick and easy, cap it at 8 maybe and make it prereg this way we can blow through it.
    2nd UP weekly tournament

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=194649

We had a good turn out this week, so we'll keep going!!! :D

check it out guys~
    this thread is dieing.....

post some shit guys lol
    Man, we busy! :grrr: Most people who go to this don't regularly post on srk too.

Hope everyone who went to the Cyberdome this past weekend had fun, sounded like a coo tournament. Keith, watch out for those car trunk mixups, they're deadly. j/k :bgrin:

Anyone here going to this? : http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=191900
    Looks fun and isn't too far away. Me and a couple other peeps are going.

See you guys later tonite, I think I'm pretty much recovered from my sickness now so hopefully I'll play less shitty.
    Post more
    Hey, if we are having some type of tourney tonight, I'll be there around 7:45 so count me in. If not, I'll see you all there anyway.
    Yeah ill be there at 8, and ill bring some blank bracket sheets in case we want to throw something together real quick. I can already think of it being full with 8, so depending on how many other people are there and want it, maybe we can even get it to 16.

Unless we get all snobby and cap it at 8 and only allow certain people ;)
    Hey Hiro, sorry that James didn't follow thru on the tournament, I dropped the ball there. Next week we can run that if you guys still want to. Just tell me this time and I'll make sure it happens. I like lil impromteu tournaments. I have a lot of fun playing you guys (jon and jason) in SF4 despite my bitchin lol. I think I was still recovering from Wizard World Weekend and not having any proper rest from swine flu lol.

BTW Blazblue comes out next week I think (and Garou MOTW) anyone thinking about playing those games at all? I'm gonna try them out even though I know I already enjoy Garou.

Anyone here should try to go to the Scranton tournament I listed above, it should be pretty cool. If not see you guys next week.
    Post more
    BTW Blazblue comes out next week I think (and Garou MOTW) anyone thinking about playing those games at all?

Yeah, I'm going to buy Blazblue when it comes out most likely.
  • PHATAL PHDPHATAL PHD UMvC3 Trainee Joined: Posts: 801
    hey diaperbomb....i sent you a PM with a question in it. Don't know if you got it.
    hope i wasn't getting too personal with the question. Im just really into comics.
    Dudes is salty, I'm fond of the sodium...Anticipating shots like Obama at the podium ~ Buddens
    Im not going to be able to make it to this weekends tourney, as much as id like to. But good luck to you guys and your 3S team... hope that tournament works out well and you represent dtown proper ;) Cyall monday!
    Hey Phatal PHD, no sweat about the PM, I just haven't got around to answering it yet. Yes I am a Artist/Penciler and at Wizard World Philly last weekend me and my two partners were selling the comic we were all working on at our table and I was getting random commissions too. Yeah my portfolio could use some work too but really it's all work from comics I've worked on over time. Publishers care more about if your sequential work is good and stands up more than pin-ups and all that... although sweet pin-ups help too! :bgrin: I love comics! What all do you do? Have you tried making any comics or mini-comics yourself?

Special SHOUTOUT to Seasofcheese for racking up another tournament win at the Plymouth Meeting Mall! :encore: Damn you! You got more tournament wins than I do... Keep up the good work sir. Crazymasterhand... better luck next time.

I'm gonna go repp D-town (aka Duckberg) this weekend and powerbomb some fools, maybe even tornado throw them too! Everyone here that can go should go to the Scranton tournament. Team I SEEN IT is gonna run roughhouse! :devil:

Everyone should get Garou MOTW for xbox. It's the shittttt.
    Post more
    3rd UP weekly tournament schedule up

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=194649

should I stop posting here?

no one interested in my tourney?

whatever this will be my last post for this thread :D

sorry if this was bothering you
    I'll go to your next tourney One. I was going to go this week but I got locked out of my house lol.
    Yeah One, it's no problem promoting the tournament here. I'd absolutely go if it were on the weekend but Thursday I have to work til 8pm so there's no way I'd be abel to get to Philly in time. You and Eric are doing a good thing with these tournaments, keep it up!

Congrats to Fire Chocobro for being the hardest workin man in 3S and doing well at the tournament. Also shoutouts to Flare, Quotes, Eugene, Plural and Theracist for coming out to the asbestos tournament. WTF at the venue.

Big congrats to SeasofKeiths for taking tournament #2 in sf4. That shit was grueling haha. Why am I usually attracted to shitty characters in fighting games? Good shit though!

See you all tonite. Hiro if you read this ask me and we can run an impromtue tournament if we get enough peeps. Also MOTWs.
    Post more
  • seasofcheese929seasofcheese929 Sonic Boob! Joined: Posts: 354
    Yeah, that was an interesting venue. Good games, Brian. That was an intense grand finals.
    I have a sheep doing roofing over at my house, come and drop in. We'll put on Zeppelin and eat cheddar cheese.
    Anyone goin to the tourney in Philly tomorrow?
    I dunno, I think Hiro, crazymasterhand, seasocheese, should give it a whirl... maybe Rell too? Wayne? Either way good luck J Mox and remember, u got to be tricksy with bison.

I'm going to Iaepetus's b-day gathering after work tonite. If anyone's interested get in contact with me before 8 and i'll give you the low down. Tournaments are nice, but they don't have FREE PIZZA. : D
    Post more
    The start time is just way too late for my blood - i have a 3yr old and that basically means up at 630 every morning. Getting in at 2+ would just wipe me out!!

But best of luck and let me know how it goes, if it doesnt end too late and is well organized maybe we can road trip for next weeks?!

DiaperBom, will Fight Night still be on this Monday in lue of the holiday weekend? Im assuming so but just wanted to double check.
    Fight Night doesn't stop for nuttin : )
    Post more
  • 1der1der Boy in the Da Corner Joined: Posts: 461
    i'll prolly be showing up for this post independence day fight night. just hope i don't lose any fingers playing with illegal fireworks.
    Review the situaion, take part, take over.
    Lol, H1ro, I played you in a championship match online tonight and like usual you beat my ass. So random though cause when I got in the match I was like, wait a second, I know him!
    Hahah yeah that was funny, a final no less?! Thats why i spammed the thumbsup/laughing face prior to the match. GG! Sorry to take the points ;)
    So..... will there be any BlazBlue tomorrow night? I picked it up and am still unsure on my commitment level, but willing to throw down for a few if anyone else is interested. I can certainly bring my copy if need be.
    I actually don't have my copy of BlazBlue yet so if you want to bring yours that would be cool, I think other people might bring their copy anyway. What character(s) have you been messing around with so far H1ro? I was thinking of trying out taokata (sp?) and rachel. And I think a lot of people would also be willing to throw down cuz we got a few former GG players at Fight Night.

Special feature for tomorrow: T=Flare is bring the ghetto Head 2 Head setup for 3s so it should be sweeetttt.

Hope everyone had a good 4th and see you all tomorrow!

PS GGs last night Jon Mox
    Post more
    So..... will there be any BlazBlue tomorrow night? I picked it up and am still unsure on my commitment level, but willing to throw down for a few if anyone else is interested. I can certainly bring my copy if need be.

if you brings it i will play
    Ive only messed with Ragna so far, and cant help the feeling that he is "Ken" - so I gotta check out everyone else and find my Chun ;)

Like i said, Im still unsure if I want to commit to it or not - i guess i will give it a full night tonight and check out some matches tomorrow night and see where I stand. Ill bring mine just in case. Cyas tomorrow!
    Just got BlazBlue today and it's pretty awesome. Couldn't go this past monday because of softball, but next week I shall return!!! lol
    I missed you this week man!... almost as much as 1der! 1der where he wuz?... :bgrin:

Yeah I played BB this past Monday and it was pretty sweet. I should get my copy later this week. Keith was already on it like ice on Iceman. This game is mad fun though, what character(s) are you using Jon Mox?

H1ro I need to play you, Seas, and Crazymasterhand more in SF4. But only after I-

PLAY SOME THIRDDDDDDD STRIKE. <3 Head 2 Head. Flare thanks for playing me and Fire Daneish til late o' clock. Time flys when your playing 3s aka 2d crack.

See all you guys next week, hopefully with me knowing how to play BB by then. Peace.

:nono::nono::nono:
    Post more
    This game is mad fun though, what character(s) are you using Jon Mox?

I was just using Ragna today. I really don't know how to play other than mashing, but I'll figure it out.
  • EhondaEhonda Nothingness of Xband Joined: Posts: 399
    can you say Dark Armed Dragon......?
    aka Nothingness from xband
    t+ T+ -r+ m+ s+ v+ M+ o+
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n6J6aUfa2_8 (me playing ST and losing
    SUMO
    So I don't have internets at my house no mo for the time being minus xbox live, I'm not sure if that irony or not, but at least I was a lil more productive than usual!

Ehonda do you think you'll ever be able to make it by one of these times? If not I understand and I'll catch you at Summer Jam.

See everyone tonite, BB it up a lil bit I say.
    Post more
  • fire chocobofire chocobo child genius Joined: Posts: 381
    See everyone tonite, BB it up a lil bit I say.

You go, girl!
    Rockefeller: "Fuck growing up."
    A wise man: "i usually procrastinate till i realize i'm fucked and accept it"
  • TherapistTherapist Bringin' summer back Joined: Posts: 467
    If Akuma were in Sesame Street, he would be the GOUKIE MONSTER and would sing, "R is for Rape - that's good enough for me!"
    GGs tonight. I gotta find a way to get around that damn Arakune! I feel like Nick Cage.
    Where's that Arakune flowchart when I need it... GGs Jon Mox. BB is kool and Kay Oh efF is coming soon but I actually want to play more sf4 and 3s lately for some reason. Probably cuz I went on an Alex killing spree in 3s this past Monday. I played smart and like an asshole. Instead of just like an asshole. Key ingrediant in 3s! :nono:

Rapist, Sam and Max is TOO... STRONG. I love that shit!

Flarez, thanks for getting the head to head and mat residue all over the carpet everyweek.

Seas, please don't play v-13.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!! :rofl: Catch you tomorrow. (maybe)
    Post more
  • seasofcheese929seasofcheese929 Sonic Boob! Joined: Posts: 354
    LMAO! Naw, I'm already pissing people off enough by playing Balrog. I'll stick with Jin.
    I have a sheep doing roofing over at my house, come and drop in. We'll put on Zeppelin and eat cheddar cheese.
    Where's that Arakune flowchart when I need it... GGs Jon Mox. BB is kool and Kay Oh efF is coming soon but I actually want to play more sf4 and 3s lately for some reason. Probably cuz I went on an Alex killing spree in 3s this past Monday. I played smart and like an asshole. Instead of just like an asshole. Key ingrediant in 3s! :nono:

Rapist, Sam and Max is TOO... STRONG. I love that shit!

Flarez, thanks for getting the head to head and mat residue all over the carpet everyweek.

Seas, please don't play v-13.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!! :rofl: Catch you tomorrow. (maybe)

v-13 is really annoying to play against, though i havent see why shes soooooo OP yet, a little "simple" to play i guess. my gg friends told me playing arakune is cheap and after a little practice with him in the arcade and now more in console i agree...arakune is nasty....beeeeeeessssssss