Chun Li Moveset and Attributes

The VThe V Joined: Posts: 212
Discuss the character's entire moveset here, including normal moves, special moves, super moves, and all the other miscellaneous stuff like counter attacks, rolls, dodge attacks, jumps, and throws.

Also list attributes such as dizzy count, lifebar points, character size and special hitbox properties.

Once a full movelist including frame data has been provided for the character, this post will be edited to include all of it, with proper credit to the guy who copied all that stuff from the Japanese guide or whatever.

Comments

• BuktoothBuktooth vietnamazing Joined: Posts: 1,713 mod
    Hmm, this is convenient for me. I'll post junk in these threads now and then and eventually organize it all together and make an official FAQ out of it.

I'll start with the more "important" moves first, then get to the lesser used ones later.

-low jab 400 +6/+6 x/o/o [2/4/7]

Going by the numbers, the only thing that stands out about this move is the 2 frame start up. Granted, having a 2 frame low jab is a huge advantage, but everything else about the move is pretty standard. It can't even chain into other moves.

However, Chun's whole in-close game revolves around this move. In addition to being faster than most jabs at 2 frames, it also has slightly more range and a good deal more priority than other weak moves. Having an effective close game requires making your opponent scared of this jab. Any jab hitting on counter hit leads to an easy link to a strong, which leads to the Combo Of Death.

-low strong 800 -1/-1 x/o/o [4/9/17]

This move has 3 primary uses:
    1) It links off of the low jab into the Combo o' Death. 2 frame link though, so it's missable (and often is).
    2) It hits low... into the Combo o' Death.
    3) It goes under a ton of crap, effectively beating a lot of
    problem moves and can also act as a trip-guard anti-air against certain characters.

The second use is very risky, since it's impossible to hit confirm the low strong and super if they weren't blocking low. However, it's nice to have both as a desperation measure and as a deterrent to your opponent. If Chun is running at her opponent, a smart player isn't going to stick something out or keep walking backwards. They're going to block low out of fear of a random low strong xx super. This can allow you to run in even further and get into low jab range.

The third one is the one that Chun players need to learn the most, as the ability of the low strong to go under things often dramatically changes the dynamic of a match. For example, Cammy/Sakura aren't going to be so liberal with those roundhouses once you counter them with a low strong into super. Don't whiff this move though, as it's pretty easy to punish in that case.

-standing strong 800 +1/+1 x/o/o [5/8/13]

This move is basically 80% of Chun's midrange game. It's fast, has good range, bufferable into fireballs, and of course the Combo o' Death. While Chun's up close game revolves around her making the opponent scared of the low jab, her midrange game requires her to instill the fear of the standing strong on her opponent. The move is fast and has just enough range to punish most any whiff, high enough priority to beat most/trade with most things.

Other things to note:
    -1 frame link from the low jab. Best not to go for the super unless the jab hit on counter hit, but still a very powerful tool. Max range jab on counter hit, link strong super is very buff.
    -You don't want to be reckless with this move, as it's not too hard to punish the whiff since Chun's whole hitbox moves forward.
    -AFAIK, the rumor about being able to hit confirm this move is a myth. You can know when it's going to hit from a combination of experience, knowledge and intuition, but it's not a true hit confirm. Yes, you can buffer it slightly late, but still not late enough for those of us with normal reflexes. If you don't believe me, set the training mode dummy to random guard and try it for yourself.
    -Campbell Tran

as of 12/02/09:

me: did pz john ever give the japanese players their money
    bas: hahah of course no
  • epsilon_epsilon_ helpful Joined: Posts: 3,582
    I always thought it was near impossible to hit confirm a move that leave you at +1. No wonder I could never do it.
    i don't care what the critics say, violence is a beauuutiful thing!
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    normal attack range (from farthest to shortest):
    f+MK > s.HP > s.MP > c.MK > c.HK > f+HK > s.MK > c.HP = c.LK > c.MP > s.HK > s.LK > c.LP > s.LP

(tested in training mode)

so to add to the thread, anytime you think you can punish something with a sweep, use s.MP xx kick super instead :D
    im sort of a newb to frame data, what exactly are the number here refering to like in this example:

standing strong 800 +1/+1 x/o/o [5/8/13]

HOW TO READ BUKTOOTH'S MOVE LISTS
    (added 7/5/03)

(all frame data is taken from Famitsu's Capcom Vs SNK 2 Millionaire Fighting
    2001 Official Guidebook. Ebay it! It's a must have!)

As far as I know, I'm the only person that includes a frame data listing in a
    2D fighting game faq, so that means I had to come up with a format myself.
    I've been trying several different formats here and there... this is my latest
    version. My apologies if it's unclear or difficult to read... but there's a
    limit to how simple I can make the charts look without pictures or graphs.
    Hopefully it will be cleaned up with a better format in a newer revision. For
    now, it's not very intuitive so please read all the junk below explaining all
    the notation before reading on.

Format for the move list is as follows:
    (1) (2) (3)/(4) (5)/(6)/(7) [(8)/(9)/(10)], Invul [(11)]

(1) Name of the move
    (2) Damage it inflicts on opponent
    (3) Frame advantage (disadvantage) if move hit. DOWN or DN means the move
    knocks the opponent down
    (4) Frame advantage (disadvantage) if move is blocked
    (5) If move is chainable into itself or not. o=yes, x=no
    (6) x or o referring to whether move is bufferable into special moves
    (7) x or o referring to whether move is bufferable into supers
    (8) number of frames it takes the move to hit (how fast the move is)
    (9) number of frames the move has an active hit box (how meaty the move is)
    (10) number of frames of recovery the move has

(11) If a move has an 'invul' with a box, that means that the move has a
    certain number of invincible frames. However, it doesn't necessarily mean your
    ENTIRE body is invincible. So, each reading refers to the number of frames
    that contain invincibility, and immediately after it will show WHERE you are
    invulnerable.
    from buk's wonderful N-groove Iori guide :D
  • shmyshmy Byphy > Hyphy Joined: Posts: 228
    By "hit confirm," do you refer to poking, waiting to see if it connects, and then doing the super motion with activation button (i.e. Cammy's standing Fierce)...

or

poking with the super motion, and pressing activation button if it connects (i.e. everyone else)

or am I just way off in general.

I'm glad to hear that Chun's "crouch strong xx super only off hits," is a rumor. I know this is completely off the topic, but what methods are players using to activate supers only off hits.
  • ApocApoc SF Bendu Knight Joined: Posts: 704
    Originally posted by Buktooth88

The second use is very risky, since it's impossible to hit confirm the low strong and super if they weren't blocking low.

That makes no sense, Buk. I can hit confirm a short if it hits on a counter while the opponent is standing so, how is it impossible to hit-confirm a low strong? I'm pretty sure I hit-confirm low strongs often.

Then again, it's been a month since I've played and then every 2 weeks prior so, maybe I just think I've done the strong. However, I'm 100% about hit-confirming the short on a standing character. I use it often in a particularly common match-up to land free supers. I can't do it with lvl1, of course, iirc. lvl2 comboes from most ranges and lvl3 will hit on the counter no matter what.

I know I'm old so, I can't be that fast. So, I'm assuming there's a significant difference in how the low strong acts in that situation? If you could help me make sense of that.

Apoc.
    Team USA 2002

Mirc:EFnet:#gamecombos-for your combo and match vid fix! Also, go check Dr.Funkenstein's hub!

"a thug changes, n' luv changes, and best friends become strangehs...word up."- Nas- The Message

The End is near...

I AM the counter.
    Originally posted by shmy
    By "hit confirm," do you refer to poking, waiting to see if it connects, and then doing the super motion with activation button (i.e. Cammy's standing Fierce)...

or

poking with the super motion, and pressing activation button if it connects (i.e. everyone else)

or am I just way off in general.

I'm glad to hear that Chun's "crouch strong xx super only off hits," is a rumor. I know this is completely off the topic, but what methods are players using to activate supers only off hits.

Just buffer while watching for the hit. I do it more like your second example. When I hit the attack I'm looking to hit-confirm, I'm almost always doing the super motion(or whatever) while the move is extending. Then, I watch, while doing the motion, to see if the move is hit or blocked, and then I hit the corresponding button. If they block, I just don't hit the button. It's mad easy this way.

You're right on with your definition. All it is is activating the super after you've hit with a cancellable normal. It's just activating on reaction. Some moves are blatantly easier to hit-confirm than others. 3s has quite a few that give you all day to cancel. Think low mk-super with Chun in 3s. That's a very common hit-confirm.

Apoc.
    Team USA 2002

Mirc:EFnet:#gamecombos-for your combo and match vid fix! Also, go check Dr.Funkenstein's hub!

"a thug changes, n' luv changes, and best friends become strangehs...word up."- Nas- The Message

The End is near...

I AM the counter.
  • shmyshmy Byphy > Hyphy Joined: Posts: 228
    Thanks for the reply

I'm trying to sharpen my game to where I only activate supers off hits. Right now, I'd say I'm about 65-70% on that.

Any advice helps, especially from top players. Okay, I'll leave this thread alone now, unless I have some Chun-li issues to discuss.
    Originally posted by Apoc

That makes no sense, Buk. I can hit confirm a short if it hits on a counter while the opponent is standing so, how is it impossible to hit-confirm a low strong? I'm pretty sure I hit-confirm low strongs often.

Then again, it's been a month since I've played and then every 2 weeks prior so, maybe I just think I've done the strong. However, I'm 100% about hit-confirming the short on a standing character. I use it often in a particularly common match-up to land free supers. I can't do it with lvl1, of course, iirc. lvl2 comboes from most ranges and lvl3 will hit on the counter no matter what.

I know I'm old so, I can't be that fast. So, I'm assuming there's a significant difference in how the low strong acts in that situation? If you could help me make sense of that.

Apoc.

the thing is....if it isn't a counter hit, and you hit with the tip of crouching strong, you won't be able to combo the super unless you were canceling it right away. I guess it just depends on how fast you are but i sure have a hard time supering it on reaction :/

oh ya this doesn't matter if it's counter hit :)
    Originally posted by MCTek

the thing is....if it isn't a counter hit, and you hit with the tip of crouching strong, you won't be able to combo the super unless you were canceling it right away. I guess it just depends on how fast you are but i sure have a hard time supering it on reaction :/

oh ya this doesn't matter if it's counter hit :)

It's probably all in how you do it. For example, I know ppl who hit-confirm Chun's st.strong both ways. Some do the motion on reaction while others do a fireball with strong so fast that you never see them crouch, when they hit, it's one motion+k.

You can combo the strong at the tip. If you counter a move from farther than that, of course, it won't reach.

Maybe I can use what you've said to illustrate something.
    you won't be able to combo the super unless you were canceling it right away.

Think of it as ALWAYS cancelling right away. Every time you use the strong. The only difference is that you only hit the kick button when the strong connects and makes the hit splash. You can do the same thing whether you're hitting or not. If you're prepared to cancel everytime, you're going to be more consistent since you're really only looking for a hit to press a button. Doing the motion has no downside while your strong is coming out. You might as well always buffer every time.

P.S. When hit confirming a short, it has to be a counter hit, for me. I haven't met anyone that can hit-confirm it without a counter.

Apoc.
    Team USA 2002

The End is near...

I AM the counter.
  • Enk!nduEnk!ndu Team Rox Showboat Joined: Posts: 207
    Hi Apoc, your PM box is full.

*dies*
    Originally posted by Enk!ndu
    Hi Apoc, your PM box is full.

*dies*

I'm weak:(

Clearin' em up now:)

Apoc.
    Team USA 2002

The End is near...

I AM the counter.
  • popoblopopoblo Joined: Posts: 2,147
    what are the best uses for RC fireball? i couldn't do it for the longest time, but it all clicked today and i can do it no problem. but i don't really know when to use it, any advice?

thanks
    RC Fierce FB seems like it should work as AA vs people who outprioritize your c.hk. Fierce version is also completely safe if blocked.
  • The VThe V Joined: Posts: 212
    HP kikoken 900 -7/-7
    11/36

Given the frame data (from kcxj's Chun Li quick guide post), Kikoken is not safe on block, -7 is punishable.

In addition to acting as a conditional anti-air, most RC fireballs are used against predictable pokes that outrange and out prioritize you.

Keep in mind that Chun Li has other options against common pokes. For instance, d.MP and d.LK avoids some pokes because when timed well she ducks under them. e.g., Sakura s.HK, Cammy s.HK, Soul Fist, Hadouken (and some other high fireballs).
    Guess not, seemed like it. This is why I don't play chun haha.*backs out of thread slowly*.
    Originally posted by The V
    HP kikoken 900 -7/-7
    11/36

Given the frame data (from kcxj's Chun Li quick guide post), Kikoken is not safe on block, -7 is punishable.
    The -7 only comes into play when you do the fireball at point blank range. No smart Chun is ever going to something like that for no reason.

Chun has a 3 frame close s.HP to cancel into fireball if you're ever that close. So for all intents and purposes, at max range, and how you should be doing it, RC hcf+HP is pretty much unpunishable.

A fireball that leaves you at only -7 is very, very good in this game. Skilled Ryu players can rape using nothing but hadouken pokes right? Well Ryu's fastest recoverying hadouken leaves hit at -9 at the best. That in no way still doesn't make it one of his most dominating ground moves though.

RC kikoken is very useful when fighting against Cammy. It counters her when she wants to walk up, far s.HK you. Plus, since you mostly likely counter hit her by going through her move, and you're also at the max range you should be at, there's nothing Cammy can do to punish you afterwards.

RC kikoken as anti-air is absolutely pointless if you ask me. Why do that when Chun has jump forward fierces, far s.MK, air throw, or walk back/under tripguard d.MP instead? Just because d.HK anti-air might not work against a certain character, doesn't mean you have to resort to something inconsistent and risky like RC kikoken.
  • GandidoGandido Puerto Rican Torture Device Joined: Posts: 520 mod
    Originally posted by Apoc

Just buffer while watching for the hit. I do it more like your second example. When I hit the attack I'm looking to hit-confirm, I'm almost always doing the super motion(or whatever) while the move is extending. Then, I watch, while doing the motion, to see if the move is hit or blocked, and then I hit the corresponding button. If they block, I just don't hit the button. It's mad easy this way.
    Apoc.

Thank you. I've been promoting this for years now and only a select few listen.

KXCJ: Run under s.rh works against all non-crossup air to grounds.
    "Chance favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur
    Save time: test before you post.

Command Normals:

F + MK (800) +5/+5
    15/4/15

I don't use this move that often, but it has some uses. It can keep people in the corner. Some people like to jump out of the corner after blocking a s.MP xx Kikoken. You can use F + MK to intercept their jump and keep them cornered. In footsie situations on opponents who can't duck this move, it is a useful way of getting in. F + MK gives + 5 on hit or block so depending on how close you are you when on hit you can link into one of the following normals and cancel to kick super:

-close s.HP (2-frame link)
    -close s.HK (1-frame link)*
    -d.MP (1-frame link)*

(*Hard, not practical).

On block you are at +5 and can continue the pressure with standard poke patterns or try to get a counter hit by:

-walk up throw (get the opponent to try to hit you)
    -walk up close s.HP (3 frame attack)
    -walk up close s.LP x 1-3 (2 frame attack)
    -walk up d.LP (2 frame attack)
    -very slight pause d.LP or s.MP or d.MP

If you score a Counter Hit with F + MK, the above links become a lot easier, as you will be at +8 and depending on how close you are to the opponent you will be able to easily link into any one of these normals and cancel to kick super:

-close s.HP (5-frame link with Counter Hit)
    -close s.HK (4-frame link with Counter Hit)
    -s.MP (3-frame link with Counter Hit)
    -d.MP (4-frame link with Counter Hit)

These characters cannot duck F + MK: Raiden, Geese, Chang, Zangief, Sagat, Eagle, Rugal, Yamazaki, Benimaru, and E.Honda.

DF + HK (1000) down/+6
    36/6/8

I probably use this move too much for my own good. It is best use after a knockdown and try to time it meaty. On block you have at least +6, and from there you can go for throws, go for counter hit, use d.LP to keep yourself at +6 then go from there, go low with d.MP to try to catch the opponent blocking high.

You can control somewhat where you want this move to hit. Generally, if you want it to hit behind the opponent do it right next to the waking opponent (this has the added bonus of sailing right over most light DPs and then hitting them out of the DP). If you want it to hit the front of the opponent, do it a little further back from the waking opponent.

I sometimes use this move when after doing a s.LP x 2 + d.LK attack sequence. I hope that the threat of d.LK xx lv2 kick super has the opponent favouring low guard and then the DF + HK throws them off so they don't hit me out of it, but instead block or get hit by it. After post super juggling with j.HK, I sometimes use this move after I walked underneath. If you hit with DF + HK you can juggle some characters with Kikoshou (note that this juggle is glitchy, check the Combo/Glitches thread for deatails). Good to know if it is just enough to kill the opponent. Apparently you are air-born immediately upon activating this move, this means you should be able to escape any throws with it.

F + HK (1100) -4/-4
    11/3/25

A good poke. It moves you forward, does decent guard damage, has good priority, and the ability to skip over many common pokes. e.g.,

-Guile's d.MK
    -Athena's d.HP
    -Geese's d.HK
    -Cammy's Spiral Arrow, d.MK
    -Ground Fireballs
    -Shoto d.MK
    -Balrog/Vega d.HK
    -beats clean Hibiki's d.LP or d.MP (can't tell which one it beats
    b/c animation is the same, maybe both?)

Mid-air D + MK (900)
    4/10

This move is used for mix-ups for post sjc off kick super or close s.HK. Depending on how early you connect D + MK you will either land on the same side or the opposite side of the opponent. Because you are allowed to follow with any aerial attack after this move prior to landing, you can do a j.LK for cross-up or to stay on the same side. If the opponent blocks incorrectly, d.LP x 2 + d.MP xx kick super or if you like and are in a small jump groove you can land and do small jump D + MK and mix up again. Also, in small jump grooves you can use this move as a quick overhead. This move can trade and sometimes beat some common d.HP anti-airs, e.g., Guile d.HP, Vice d.HP. This move is useful against P/K grooves as you bounce away from the opponent after a Parry or JD, leaving you relatively safe.

Jumping forward or back HP, HP:
    1st HP is: (700), 5/8
    2nd HP is: (500), 5/10

Another follow up to post sjc on close s.HK and kick super. This is also a good anti-air move for jumps that d.HK can't handle. You can intentionally whiff the second punch and try to throw upon landing. Alternatively, when opponent is in the corner, you can choose to connect both hits and upon landing mix between RC HK lighting kicks (a) or close s.HK xx kikoken or sjc (b). For (a) on hit link into d.LP + d.MP xx kick super and if blocked you're only at -3, pretty safe. Use (b) if your getting thrown out of (a).

far standing LK, LK
    2nd LK (300) -2/-2
    2/4/13

No real use for this move other than perhaps a fancy combo. Something like HK lightning kick link far standing LK, LK xx kick super will work.
  • Mickey D'Mickey D' I feel for ya Mummy-B Joined: Posts: 1,828
    First of all this is a pretty good thread from the way it's looking, yet I have a couple of questions.

After a knock down, is Chun Li completely safe by doing:

jump over crossup lk, hk legs....

Chun Li can't be punished by this can she? The reason why I ask is because if your able to link s.hp off of hk legs, than it gives maybe...+7 right?

Another thing, Kcxj you say that throwing out kikouken's point blank is unsafe right? So when I'm playing footsies and I'm trying to push my opponent back for some breathing room....is it safe for me to do:

far s.mp XX Hp Kikouken

Lastly concerning using c.mp as a trip guard....How reliable is this? Can it be abused just as much as 3s Ken's c.mk -> Shippu?
  • Mickey D'Mickey D' I feel for ya Mummy-B Joined: Posts: 1,828
    Aright thanks!

And....any news bout the c.mp trip guard on jump ins?
    Alright, I hate to do this to all you Chunners fans, but am i just really retarded, or is helcoptery-bullshit-kick really damn safe if guarded? I have tryed throwing after it and if they hit b+hp they either tech the throw or stuff any normals. Any help on this most bull shit guard meter eating move will be most appreciated. Maybe then I can stop getting my guardless ass beaten by it.
    Alright, I hate to do this to all you Chunners fans, but am i just really retarded, or is helcoptery-bullshit-kick really damn safe if guarded? I have tryed throwing after it and if they hit b+hp they either tech the throw or stuff any normals. Any help on this most bull shit guard meter eating move will be most appreciated. Maybe then I can stop getting my guardless ass beaten by it.

Apparently the CvS2 book doesn't have frame data on SBK when it is blocked, but on hit it is -2. I'm guessing on block it is -2 as well though some people think it is 0. Either way, if the Chun player chooses to block he or she is more or less completely safe. To give you an idea of how safe -2 is, Sagat's lv2 Raid is -2 on block and we all know how hard it is to punish that move.

What you can do:
    -SPD and super throws are basically un-escapeable.
    - If the -2 data is correct any perfectly timed 2 or 3 frame LP will counter hit Chun's next attack. Even if SBK is 0 on block a perfectly timed 2 frame d.LP should trade with her 2 frame d.LP and beat her s.HP.
    -Alpha Counter is the most common solution that takes all the guessing out.
  • Shin-ChanShin-Chan ShinShom Joined: Posts: 370
    I want some advices, Chun-Li-A .

RC Spinning Bird kick is a good poking or anti-something?
    When playing with Chun, learn the Shin's Shom.

cause of my friends, her infinit was named The Shom. hehe..
  • X-SapphireX-Sapphire Joined: Posts: 745
    Apoc wrote:
    It's probably all in how you do it. For example, I know ppl who hit-confirm Chun's st.strong both ways. Some do the motion on reaction while others do a fireball with strong so fast that you never see them crouch, when they hit, it's one motion+k.

You can use that method to connect c.lp, s.fierce xx lvl 1 kicks by doing c.lp, qcf + fierce, qcf + k. In case some of you are having trouble connecting a super off her s.fierce. By doing qcf + fierce, it also gives you a bit more time to hit-confirm the super after the s.fierce. Just make sure u don't do hcf + fierce or u'll get a fireball.
    sj RH after super and s.RH as AA questions

After a level 1 super, I find the sj.RH to be the most difficult to do. I've been experimenting with different ways of doing the superjump: back down + up forward, and a 360. I was wondering if it's easier to do the sj.RH on certain chars (like Sagat or Blanka) than say Ryu?

For AA, is s.RH actually good? I know that it can be sj.cancelled but I'm not sure if it trades or gets beat by j.RHs (like Sagat or Rock).

Wait just a split second after the last kick (you have time, even at lv 1) and then D, U HK.

s.HK is not meant as an all purpose anti-air. It is a situational anti-air against characters with weak or no cross-ups. Run/walk under s.HK sjc is good against weak cross-up characters like Rock, as it sets post j.HK mix up. Close s.HK is also used occasionally as a meaty attack and as a combo filler. Against Sagat jumps attacks, d.MP is often the best anti-air because Chun Li gets low enough so the jump attack whiffs and Sagat loses trip guard which leads to d.MP xx kick super.
    shinchan wrote:
    I want some advices, Chun-Li-A .

RC Spinning Bird kick is a good poking or anti-something?

Can't help on the first one as I don't use Chun Li in A.

RC SBK is used to blow through some pokes and helps Chun stay close to the opponent. Sometimes used to start the "SBK trap". SBK trap is for finishing guard meter and chipping away the last bit of life. It is not meant to be used over and over as a lot of people seem to believe.
    V: twd + Fwd kick can link into s.hp or s.rh, or c.strong, all without counterhit. Fix that in your post.
    Gandido wrote:
    V: twd + Fwd kick can link into s.hp or s.rh, or c.strong, all without counterhit. Fix that in your post.

Thanks for the heads up, Gandido. Yeah, I knew that already, but with the exception of close s.HP they're all 1-frame links, which is probably why I didn't list them the first time around. Anyway, I'll fix it.

BTW, do you plan on updating your Chun Li FAQ on Gamefaqs? I was thinking of adding some frame data to your FAQ and you can re-post it.
    The V wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up, Gandido. Yeah, I knew that already, but with the exception of close s.HP they're all 1-frame links, which is probably why I didn't list them the first time around. Anyway, I'll fix it.

BTW, do you plan on updating your Chun Li FAQ on Gamefaqs? I was thinking of adding some frame data to your FAQ and you can re-post it.

By all means, sure. :)
  • Legendary GokouLegendary Gokou 210Nem Joined: Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but what is Chun-li's best meaty? I know she's not really a character to go for meaty's with but I was just curious.

I was thinking that f+forward might be a good meaty if you timed it right, but only on characters that can't duck it. It can't be ducked by characters like Sagat right?
    CFN: 210Nem
    SFV Karin
    c.MP and c.MK are her only useful meatys, c.MP hits for 9 and gives max +7, c.MK hits for 4 and gives max +5 (meaty c.LP might be better overall anyway, hits for 4 and gives max +9)

either way her combos off meaties aren't reliable, only thing you can do off c.MK is meaty c.MK, c.LP, c.MP xx super and that only works on fat characters. meaty c.MP, c.MP xx super is hard if you don't meaty it right
  • xX_Deus_XxxX_Deus_Xx ItsCool2BeDismissive Joined: Posts: 2,579
    s.:hp: goes under high tiger shots
    Have fun, and be safe with it.

Just kidding. Fuck shit up.
  • No defenceNo defence idk -_- ? Joined: Posts: 1,025

Apoc.

Yes right on. You just have to practice. Set the computer to Random Guard..... Practice

buffering c.mp super(hit confirm).
    It works really well while going for her c.lp , c.mp xxx super. You can Abort the C.mp xxx super If you mess up the 2 frame link.

Buffering s.mp to super is a little bit harder. Agetec/ jap stick is recommended.:tup:

You better look and keep your heart rate low in tournament! Time your shi@t! Cuz If they Block your super......:wasted:

RC. LL, close,FP you can also buffer the FP late. Like see it hit..... then super. Nothing like cammy Close FP hit confirm.....

YOu have to buffer the super motion slow when using S.fp ..... your connection with Chun's death combo will Improve.

If you miss time the close S.Fp after the RC LL you can Abort the FP to xxx level 1 kick super IF close s.fp is blocked......:wgrin:
    Adapt or Die.
  • xX_Deus_XxxX_Deus_Xx ItsCool2BeDismissive Joined: Posts: 2,579
    i havent seen alot of people use c.:hk: as a poke. its a very good poke that is nice for stopping people from walking back and forth at that range. results in a knockdown obviously too. its also good for throwing out early to catch people at their startup for a move. has very good reach for a low attack. i like to think of it as a compliment to the c.:mp: that results in knockdown instead of super.
    Have fun, and be safe with it.

Just kidding. Fuck shit up.