DeviltheEmperorDeviltheEmperor XBL ShinryuCamJoined: Posts: 356
Here it is, a nice new thread with a name. Discuss
:encore:
"Pain is an illusion"
Team No Limits since 2k2

Comments

• WeeksWeeks Push Custom™ Joined: Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    hey someone pm floe and tell him to close the old one
    its funny the guy who wouldnt even come out and PLAY tonight made a whole new thread
    Americans can be relied upon to do the right thing, but only after exhausting all other options.
    -Churchill
  • ShindrahShindrah I'd use Necro. Joined: Posts: 376
    My only objection is that Crouching Jab <---- should be capitalized.

Still very satisfied.
    The key to winning is consistency, consistency, consisency.
    3rd Strike: Necro SSF4: Viper
    BBCS: Hazama MVC3: Trish, Dr. Doom, C. Viper
  • DeviltheEmperorDeviltheEmperor XBL ShinryuCam Joined: Posts: 356
    hey someone pm floe and tell him to close the old one
    its funny the guy who wouldnt even come out and PLAY tonight made a whole new thread

I would've invited you guys over but GOOD comp doesn't travel to BAD comp, so I just couldnt ask.
    :nono:
    "Pain is an illusion"
    Team No Limits since 2k2
    Bumping this thread in spite of Tony.
    So playing tonite or what
    "Pain is an illusion"
    Team No Limits since 2k2
    So here's the deal, my parents don't want me going with you guys, that's pretty final.
    We haven't talked about me driving and just following you guys very much but I suspect that's pretty final too, we'll see though.
    My dad actually wants to take me and see how I do and all but I'm not into having my parents at an event like a fighting game tournament.

Another *State of the Journey Address* will be given soon hopefully with better results.
    if i'm just going by myself i might as well stay home. meh
    i was hoping we'd take you up there and get you a good result based on people's unfamiliarity with viper shenanigans
    Americans can be relied upon to do the right thing, but only after exhausting all other options.
    -Churchill
  • Triv SomarTriv Somar Joined: Posts: 184
    if i'm just going by myself i might as well stay home. meh
    i was hoping we'd take you up there and get you a good result based on people's unfamiliarity with viper shenanigans

people's unfamiliarity with viper shenanigans

shenanigans

shenanigans

http://www.autattoo.com/images/shenanigans3.jpg
    No Limit Soldier2K1
    Team DIE 2K9: "You can be a real fucking douchebag sometimes." - Weeks, 7/21/09
    Still got a week to see so yeah just wait and see I guess.
    yeah i'll just decide at the last second whether i'm going to st louis or not
    -Churchill
    Good games tonite guys.
    "Pain is an illusion"
    Team No Limits since 2k2
    Directly across from Food 4 Less there is some new LAN center that will actually sponsor tournaments!

Xbox 360 Joplin tournament anyone?

But yeah, sounds like my dad wants me too "work my way up the ladder" as in start out at springfield... other closer tourneys blah blah blah.
    well in theory he's right but i mean, st louis and kansas city are really the first 'steps' on the ladder...
    -Churchill
    well in theory he's right but i mean, st louis and kansas city are really the first 'steps' on the ladder...

Good point.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Directly across from Food 4 Less there is some new LAN center that will actually sponsor tournaments!

Where exactly do you mean by "across." I'm pretty sure you're not talking about across 32nd street as that's a bank and a church. I'd like to see what exactly this LAN center is as it's right by my work.
    Where exactly do you mean by "across." I'm pretty sure you're not talking about across 32nd street as that's a bank and a church. I'd like to see what exactly this LAN center is as it's right by my work.

I haven't seen it my self my dad just told me... but your thinking of exactly where I'm thinking.

Maybe he was just thinking wrong and it's by subway or something.
    No tellin, either way it's around that area.
    this is seriously weaksauce. i'm not even the best joplin player and i'm the only one willing to travel to tourneys, thus i gotta rep by default

well i'll let you guys know how it goes. 0-2 again baby get hype
    -Churchill
    Weeks, you're the heart and soul of JoMo now.
    Seriously Ben, I would probably go with you to AR but I just don't have any money right now; I'm saving every penny I have. :(
    You should try to bum a ride with the SPFD guys if they have room.

Speaking of, it sounds like they aren't going to make it tonight, so let's get vipe tonight anyway!

"Weaksauce" is an Ami term. You an Ami lover? Do you suck his Giles Blackwood? DIDN'T THINK SO! DON'T SAY WEAKSAUCE!
    No Limit Soldier2K1
    i won't make you split gas if you can scrape up the entry fee dude.

but i understand.

on a funny note, i guess antwan stole some guy's xbox and gave it to one of his crew

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=194670
    -Churchill
    LOL that is retarded. Funny, but retarded.
    No Limit Soldier2K1
    gaming tonight at my place
    6pm - ??
    any and all welcome. seth, cory, evil ben!

as team scandalous might say,

less >>>>>> go
    -Churchill
    Yo I just got back from running, after I get done eating dinner I'll come over!
  • Rex0rRex0r Do smart stuff Joined: Posts: 2,731
    Marmaleg- dont be embaressed, if u gotta bring your dad have him come out. It would be good bonding too, he can see what this "streeta fiyaghter four" is all about. I think that viper will do well, plus there was only a couple crackheads and one hooker in the parking lot across the street when we came out. So you know, your dad will have stuff to do in the area while he waits.

Either way lets get some games sometime. Same with the rest of you fucking jomos.
    Wow, I got so distracted with family things I completely forgot to go over to your house weeks lol >.>

But yeah, I have family coming over this weekend and stuff now so the chances are even lower.
    Wow, I got so distracted with family things I completely forgot to go over to your house weeks lol >.>

But yeah, I have family coming over this weekend and stuff now so the chances are even lower.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    -Churchill
    At least he didn't say you were a waist of time.
    At least he didn't say you were a waist of time.

Lol own your self.
    I don't even know what to say. Good luck weeks 0-2 bringin it back DIEEEEE!!
    "Pain is an illusion"
    Team No Limits since 2k2

Xbox 360 Joplin tournament anyone?

But yeah, sounds like my dad wants me too "work my way up the ladder" as in start out at springfield... other closer tourneys blah blah blah.

I know what you are talking about, but I've never been there. I think its been around for quite a while, I remember Michael telling me about some Halo 3 tourney he went to there like 6 months ago.

But I am down for some games soon.
    Let us know when: Cams and I are still in town this weekend so we'd be down.

Ben: Make the rest of us proud. You've got all the skills necessary to be a contender, you just need the patience to sit back and wait things out, and to watch carefully to see what exactly a player is doing so you can find a way around it. You've got it in you, so GOOD LUCK JOMO!
    No Limit Soldier2K1
    10 more days.
    2-2, that's an improvement, right? right? :encore::tup:
    -Churchill
  • playerplayer Jounin Joined: Posts: 1,613
    HELL YEAH!

weeks, you got da fire. you just need to confirm them hits. SMASH THOSE BUTTONS AND DOUBLE TAP!

just too cool seeing you again. god it brought back such good times.
    -=#STL OGs#=-
    rex, jjj, aks216, player, aka, kth, kurasa, slips, PJ
    -=#STL Vets#=-
    luger, scamp, mr. k, gllty, peaceful
    "I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell." - Harry Truman
    felt like old times all over again.

i'm gonna try and incorporate that mad SLAP HAND? technique you did. shit is expert level
    -Churchill
    wow glen hurts sticks when he dashes into ex legs

Ben- you want me to wire this abe lincoln down there? :P
    Thx again for coming out

See most of you guys in springfield i hope(no excuse for a JoMo to miss that!)
    Ben- you want me to wire this abe lincoln down there? :P
    Thx again for coming out
    lol i was miffed at the time coz it seemed hella random but it's okay, you can keep that as as my fee for sleeping on your floor :wink:
    -Churchill
    lol i was miffed at the time coz it seemed hella random but it's okay, you can keep that as as my fee for sleeping on your floor :wink:

yeah my bad man, u seemed more than miffed :lovin:
    good games last night cammy, even when you get old it's still fun to stay up late and play video games :karate:
    -Churchill
    Holy fuck Choi takes second in sf4 at devastation, and I'm pretty sure he doesnt even play that shit
    "Pain is an illusion"
    Team No Limits since 2k2
    Neither do I and I still beat you scrubs. Hell, I don't even own an X-Box!

Glad to hear you repped at STL Ben! Let's get some games going this week Weeks!
    No Limit Soldier2K1