"Critique My Akuma!" Video Blog Thread

Comments

• ShinAkuma204ShinAkuma204 The Primordial Ooze Joined: Posts: 4,524
    Would you believe... Lag? LOL!

Actually, I haven't really looked into incorporating frame traps into my game. The only thing that I use that's even remotely close to frame trapping is cr. MP, cr. HK which CAN catch some HP/HK mashing fools on occasion. I should probably go look up the Akuma Frame Trap thread and see what are the viable frame traps I should be using against Rog.

Thanks for the heads up! ;)

I've had to adjust my frame traps for Rog due to his wacky hit box. I use stand jab, cr mp. You can see many examples of it in my vids against thetimelyhoward. I've had great success with it and suggest you try it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P90ornTISI
    Who's cuisine reigns supreme?!

"Well I guess the future is rape and no one can stop it."
  • SardaSarda Joined: Posts: 498
    Youtube link for the match i posted on justin.tv against Zangief

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gu7Ws1YqO0&feature=feedlik
    XBL: Guilherme Sarda
    Brazilian Fighting Games Community

http://www.twitter.com/guisarda
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • SardaSarda Joined: Posts: 498
    No love?
    XBL: Guilherme Sarda
    Brazilian Fighting Games Community

http://www.twitter.com/guisarda
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • VeNOM2099VeNOM2099 Step into my parlour Joined: Posts: 985
    No love?

For what it's worth, I thought that Gief player played way too conservatively in the first match: he allowed you to DF Dive kick on him way too often. In the 2nd match, 2nd round - did you not know how to do the kara demon or was it nerves? It almost look like you were gonna lose that match, but you came back nicely!
    "Did I ever tell you... The definition of insanity?..."
    - Vaas (Far Cry 3)
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,224
    Hey Venom, great matches as always. Just wanted to comment on you losing to scrubs: it happens to us all. I've had better luck beating B+ players than random Ken's who just SRK everything I do and other weird-ass shit. I started using Balrog alot because of it, his defensive poking nature just suits this so much more. I don't know what it is with random mashers, it seems like sometimes they're immune to the game engine juts because they're clueless, lol.
    Some matches from this weekend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_PLpKNlAWc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u31KmqMTldc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7SjRbOkMhg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8gWw0-ik-Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97yCELE68Ms

@Norieaga: Yeah, well I always seem to play a lot better when my opponent is playing me for real. I may not always win, but at least I make it close and (the best part) I learn a lot from those matches which makes me better. Case in point: that last match against Wesleyrausch? After our match, I went on a 7 game winning streak in Ranked... It just seemed that everything clicked for me.

We should play a few matches someday. I need the practice against Rog!
    - Vaas (Far Cry 3)
  • superlollosuperlollo S Tier Joined: Posts: 2,967
    Some matches from this weekend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_PLpKNlAWc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u31KmqMTldc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7SjRbOkMhg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8gWw0-ik-Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97yCELE68Ms

@Norieaga: Yeah, well I always seem to play a lot better when my opponent is playing me for real. I may not always win, but at least I make it close and (the best part) I learn a lot from those matches which makes me better. Case in point: that last match against Wesleyrausch? After our match, I went on a 7 game winning streak in Ranked... It just seemed that everything clicked for me.

We should play a few matches someday. I need the practice against Rog!

I'll be honest: you've been playing akuma for like what? 1 year? 2 years?

You're dropping 90% of your combos or even worse not even trying to finish them by going for a tick throw. And talking of tick throws, you got like zero frame traps...all i've seen was c.lp throw. You're also teleporting a bit too much, but as long as your opponents aren't punishing I guess that's ok. Although I noticed that the few times you DIDN'T teleport on wakeup you got hit...this means that you should work on your defense.

I watched the ken and abel videos and especially vs ken you did SOOOO many unsafe demon flips, he should've DPed all of those times. Speaking of demon flips, another thing I've noticed is that your footsies are non existant...you're either throwing fireballs or jumping/flipping around. You seem to have no way at all to start your offense.

Man I don't know, maybe you're just nervous when you play and can't really show what you can do, but I'm a little disappointed. Try really working on your combos and footsies....maybe even changing character for a while might help. I think that if you use Ryu for a few months your game (epecially defense and footsies) will become a lot better. Akuma isn't really a good character if you wanna learn the basics of this game and it's pretty evident by watching your videos. You focused too much on marginal points of akuma's game (kara super, AA demon) but completely skipped the basics.

Sorry if I sounded rough, but I'm doing this to help you improve your game.

**EDIT** I just watched the video Vs. Chun....it was exactly the same as the others....zero footsies, a lot of jump ins, you're stopping combos on HIT and going for a throw and c.lp throw is the only thing you're doing if your opponent blocks. Chun super punishes sweep on block from any range and i have no idea why he didn't ultra you at the end of round 3 when you threw like5 or 6 fireballs in a row with no feints or whatsoever in between. If you wanna risk and throw shaku you might as well go for the 3 hitter (that'd have won you the game) since the 1 hit shaku is still easily punishable by chun's ultra
    Things that should be patched:
    - People that constantly complain that there should be a patch.

by. J.Scogz
    Hey no worries! That's why I posted this in the "Critique" thread. And you're right: there was no footsies in those games because NO ONE online plays footsies. They're all busy jumping all over the place because they KNOW that lag slows down your reflexes and stupid shit will connect... Still, I try to keep my spacing right and I usually try to capitalize on opportunities to land some offense (which, if you'll remember when I first started playing Akuma, is a big improvement in my playstyle).

It's not really that I "drop" combos (though there's plenty of that thanks to lag) but that I sometimes anticipate that my opponent will block when I've already determined that I want to go for a tick throw setup. So I'm thinking *tick-tick-throw*, but when my opponent fails to block, I'm not yet good enough to switch up on hit to continue the combo. At least not consitantly.

I tried other characters, but I'm even more of a mess than I am with 'Kuma... What I really need is to find someone who knows how to play that I can play with OFFLINE. I mean, I like the competition online, but most of these people don't really know how to play this game and I learn nothing *GOOD*. I also *NEED* to stop dropping play for weeks at a time and just play this game more regularly... You're right, I've been playing this game for over a year, but I never keep playing it and often have to restart from scratch several times because I basically "forget" everything I learn over and over again...

Thanks for the feedback anyways.
    - Vaas (Far Cry 3)
    Hey no worries! That's why I posted this in the "Critique" thread. And you're right: there was no footsies in those games because NO ONE online plays footsies. They're all busy jumping all over the place because they KNOW that lag slows down your reflexes and stupid shit will connect... Still, I try to keep my spacing right and I usually try to capitalize on opportunities to land some offense (which, if you'll remember when I first started playing Akuma, is a big improvement in my playstyle).

It's not really that I "drop" combos (though there's plenty of that thanks to lag) but that I sometimes anticipate that my opponent will block when I've already determined that I want to go for a tick throw setup. So I'm thinking *tick-tick-throw*, but when my opponent fails to block, I'm not yet good enough to switch up on hit to continue the combo. At least not consitantly.

I tried other characters, but I'm even more of a mess than I am with 'Kuma... What I really need is to find someone who knows how to play that I can play with OFFLINE. I mean, I like the competition online, but most of these people don't really know how to play this game and I learn nothing *GOOD*. I also *NEED* to stop dropping play for weeks at a time and just play this game more regularly... You're right, I've been playing this game for over a year, but I never keep playing it and often have to restart from scratch several times because I basically "forget" everything I learn over and over again...

Thanks for the feedback anyways.

Yeah, especially when you're first learning, this game takes a lot of regular play...I used to play 2-3 hours EVERY day until 7 months ago...now I don't have much time any more and I find myself playing 2 or 3 times a week, sometimes less. I found that now that my basic game is solid enough I actually play better after taking a break. But when you're starting out, you have to grind it.

Btw, if people are jumping a lot (like it happens in ranked) you can still play some sort of footsies....just stay in their jump in range and do nothing but walking back and forth and only sweep when you think they aren't gonna jump...from there just practice your anti airs. Once you have ultra it's even easier because they're screwed even if they predict one of your sweeps and jump over it

by. J.Scogz
    Yeah, especially when you're first learning, this game takes a lot of regular play...I used to play 2-3 hours EVERY day until 7 months ago...now I don't have much time any more and I find myself playing 2 or 3 times a week, sometimes less. I found that now that my basic game is solid enough I actually play better after taking a break. But when you're starting out, you have to grind it.

Btw, if people are jumping a lot (like it happens in ranked) you can still play some sort of footsies....just stay in their jump in range and do nothing but walking back and forth and only sweep when you think they aren't gonna jump...from there just practice your anti airs. Once you have ultra it's even easier because they're screwed even if they predict one of your sweeps and jump over it

I hear ya!

To tell you the truth, I had started to work on my footsies a few months back after watching Rugi's footsies basics vids and I was doing pretty good... Against people that actually played the game correctly. I should go back and watch them again to refresh my memory.

But for now, I'm mostly interesed in working on my offense which has been lacking for a long, long... Long... Long-long.. Long, looong time. Like in this vid for instance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJxtAu5t5sM

Poor guy... I felt bad for him: I fought him like 4-5 times that night and it was just one rape after another. ^_^
    - Vaas (Far Cry 3)
    That was more of a case of your opponent having absolutely no idea what to do and refusing to block rather than good offence, heheh! The only time you actually could have done some serious damage you stopped your combo and went for a throw =D

by. J.Scogz
    Still worked out as I got the untechable to keep going to town on him... =P

EDIT: Oh... I see what you meant!

Yeah, I didn't even notice he was dizzy and I was already going for the DF palm again when I noticed the stars around his head! LOL
    - Vaas (Far Cry 3)
  • famefame I live to Demon Rage, Ansatsuken practictioner. Joined: Posts: 49
    Hello guys, I don't know shit about frames, characters frame data. Can you help out?
    And also, is there a page to understand fighting gaming expression? like: c.lk xx c.lp xx c.lp, F + FP, C.lp, c.lp, c.lp, c.hk.
    Thanks guys, I am kinda new to all of this.
    Follower of the Ansatsuken (the Assassin's Fist). The Satsui no Hado is the way.
    PSN: fasic
    XBL: fasic
    PC: Coming soon..... fasic if avaible.
    I wanna fight and beat the best.
  • Megiddo aka ILLWILMegiddo aka ILLWIL Joined: Posts: 91
    Hello guys, I don't know shit about frames, characters frame data. Can you help out?
    And also, is there a page to understand fighting gaming expression? like: c.lk xx c.lp xx c.lp, F + FP, C.lp, c.lp, c.lp, c.hk.
    Thanks guys, I am kinda new to all of this.
    every move has frame data behind meaning ex. akuma standing round house is 0 on block so u cannot b punished if ur opponent blocks ur standing rhouse or akumas cr. medium puch is +2 on block that is really good so I can input another normal for frame traps b/c at a advantage using this move on block 2 frames kind of understand?

frames is very ez too understand like-- to jump is 3 frames to do it and to grab is one frame for instance so if the guy jumps in to grab u & you dont tech the throw--you will b thrown b/c jumping is 3 frames & grabbing is one frame so you have to tech the throw-- (look up vesper arcade for tutorials on utube) c= crouch, lk= short or low kick, lp= jab or low punch, fp=fierce punch xx=means a combo hk=roundhouse or high kick

focus on learning the basics b4 u get technical w/sf4-- learn how to do the motions correctly & how to move with ur character, learn small combos then big combos later, learn how to focus attack properly & FADC learn how to focus attack cancel a move into another move for a bigger combo using meter
    What is frame trapping?
    able to trap-- There is a common misconception that frame traps leave you at frame advantage and then doing another move that has a startup less than that frame advantage. This is a link, and if the frame advantage is still greater than the startup when the opponent is blocking, then that is a block string.

A frame trap is a sequence of moves where the first move's frame advantage (or disadvantage) plus the startup frames (not counting the first active frame) for the follow-up move creates a window (the frame trap) where the opponent, even if they perform a move to react, will be stuffed (or even counterhit) because the active frames of their move will not come out before the active frames of the second move of the frame trap.

Of course, this means that frame traps are opponent-dependent; not all frame traps will work on all characters, and there are certain situations where you might not have any frame traps because an opponent has a certain move which will always allow them to escape the frame trap.
  • shaktazukishaktazuki Heel-ground tortillas for sale! Joined: Posts: 538
    able to trap-- There is a common misconception that frame traps leave you at frame advantage and then doing another move that has a startup less than that frame advantage. This is a link, and if the frame advantage is still greater than the startup when the opponent is blocking, then that is a block string.

A frame trap is a sequence of moves where the first move's frame advantage (or disadvantage) plus the startup frames (not counting the first active frame) for the follow-up move creates a window (the frame trap) where the opponent, even if they perform a move to react, will be stuffed (or even counterhit) because the active frames of their move will not come out before the active frames of the second move of the frame trap.

Of course, this means that frame traps are opponent-dependent; not all frame traps will work on all characters, and there are certain situations where you might not have any frame traps because an opponent has a certain move which will always allow them to escape the frame trap.

Thanks for clearing up my misconception. Where can I go to learn more specifics concerning the frame-trapping opportunities per character? This is great stuff!
    Thanks for clearing up my misconception. Where can I go to learn more specifics concerning the frame-trapping opportunities per character? This is great stuff!
    per character -- that you will have to experiment with --look up frame data on eventhubs--which ever character your using look up your fastest start up normals or the normals that say + on block use those moves followed by etc. etc... of course some frame traps do it with caution like u dont want to frame trap balrog too much b/c his jab is 3 frame start up +4 on block & +7 on hit he can eat ur frame trap for instance that is why Tokido lost to PR Rog & Gief has 1 frame CG etc..
  • TheToE!TheToE! Joined: Posts: 145
    I could use some tips for the viper matchup as seen here : http://www.youtube.com/user/Toelishness?feature=mhee#p/u/1/dgaxID4vlGc

Also the Balrog : http://www.youtube.com/user/Toelishness?feature=mhee#p/u/0/qnZa0AINmOM

I feel like I should know the rog matchup better by now. Any tips are greatly appreciated.
  • Mr. McCoyMr. McCoy Abbot of the 35th Chamber Joined: Posts: 324
    I could use some tips for the viper matchup as seen here : http://www.youtube.com/user/Toelishness?feature=mhee#p/u/1/dgaxID4vlGc

Also the Balrog : http://www.youtube.com/user/Toelishness?feature=mhee#p/u/0/qnZa0AINmOM

I feel like I should know the rog matchup better by now. Any tips are greatly appreciated.

On your Balrog fight...

I’d definitely say to punish those deep overheads at the beginning with cr.jab, LK Tatsu, Sweep/st.jab, sweep to get your mixup going. Mixing Rog up on wakeup is fundemental. DF palm option selects pretty much break him. Check this video too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsHg-yU7IHg&feature=related. Some may argue between which ultra is more effective in the matchup but really they are both good and completely up to the player.That Rog (no disrespect to the actual player) was very much a novice IMO. He was whiffing head butts all over the joint. And why did u back dash the ultra?? I understand if it was nerves but it cost you the round and overall match. At the end, you did a real risky jump in too. I believe a better player would’ve cr.Fierce’d you for the win. Be more careful.

On the positive side, I did like your solid use of DF palm on his wakeup. I’m personally still trying to get the timing down myself. Those UTKDs are very effective in the matchup. Since you’re solid with it, work on getting more sweeps so that you can start using it earlier in the match. Plus get more damage from a possible raw U2 option select. Even if not specifically sweeps, just any effective UTKD you want to get your mixup started. Hope this helps.
    Oh, you jumped in? On Oni? How unfortunate.

XBL: GiveMeYourSpine
  • Gen-AnGen-An 何で彼女出来ない? Joined: Posts: 616
    Here one match of a set I played with my friend on Xbox Live last night. His Dudley always gives me problems, going back to last year when I was maining Ryu. Anyhow I can see a lot of execution errors (dropped combos, jump jab instead of instant air FB, etc) but other than that I could use whatever constructive criticism you can give.

Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty
    Here's part two:

Part three:
    Here's part two:

Part three:

Other than what u mentioned u need work on...IMO judging from what I can tell--ur Akuma is not bad but not really good either--u have decent defense and sub par understanding of AA game...ur heading in the right direction but for now work on footsie game/ proper spacing & movement-- move w/a better flow (that comes in time), stop AFB next to opponent with out knowing ur FB spacing--u put ur self in unsafe situations, work on vortex game u seem to lack that aspect of Akuma meaning work on knockdown game and also learn ur frame traps and how to do it & I noticed ur lack of used of the demon flip...oh an work on grab mixup
    Gen-An

Pretty much what you lack is what makes a decent Akuma a great Akuma: vortex. I lack it too, lol. So do many of us, its the most critical and difficult aspect to the character. You remind me of myself: you don't do retarded shit but you also don't capitalize the most on knockdowns. I'd suggest working on your palm setups and safe jumps, that's what I'm trying to do. Also, you threw some FB's that were very unsafe. I did see some solid footsies though. :)
  • LoyalSolLoyalSol Drunken Akuma Joined: Posts: 6,905
    Gen-An

Pretty much what you lack is what makes a decent Akuma a great Akuma: vortex. I lack it too, lol. So do many of us, its the most critical and difficult aspect to the character. You remind me of myself: you don't do retarded shit but you also don't capitalize the most on knockdowns. I'd suggest working on your palm setups and safe jumps, that's what I'm trying to do. Also, you threw some FB's that were very unsafe. I did see some solid footsies though. :)

IMO the Vortex will make you a good Akuma, but working on your fundamentals is what will make you a great Akuma. Footsies especially.
    Under stress you will not rise to your expectations, you will fall to your level of training.
    Well I've sort of gone over to the dark side, but I'll keep Gouki in my back pocket.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GowxxjjMGwo

You lads know what to do!

Oh man I am going to need my bottle of Jack for this one. :)

Ok. Your ground game needs some serious work. You are whiffing way too many pokes, jumping an awful lot, and also you seem to be just throwing pokes out at random with no purpose in mind. This isn't too critical for a novice akuma player since I even seen intermediate players do the same, but I suggest you work on that sometime. In addition to those problems you had a problem where you just kept going backwards. It took the Abel player some time to start taking advantage of it, but once he did you were losing momentum.

Your combo choices also need some work. For instance at 3:09 you land a counter hit s.HK and have a choice for ANY follow up you desire, but instead you take c.MK into Fireball. Against Abel my combo of choice off a s.HK is s.LP into sweep for the knockdown. With Abel you want him on his back because he has a miserable time against the vortex. At the very least s.LP > BnB is easy to land on Abel.

Your airfireballs are way too predictable. There was one time you got lucky you didn't eat a U1 because the Abel player messed up the input.

Lastly, at the end of the round when you blocked that U1, demon that crap! That sweep didn't get the job done. When you have a chance to end the match take it.

I know this seems like a wall of text, but just take it one step at a time. Don't worry everyone had to go through that phase at some time.
    Under stress you will not rise to your expectations, you will fall to your level of training.
  • metallicabandmetallicaband DP & A TELEPORT ?!! Joined: Posts: 2,330
    You should abuse standing jab > sweep vs Abel. Akuma's standing jab hitbox isn't that good, but vs characters with huge hitboxes such as Abel or Sagat it works VERY well.

Abel is one of most vulnerable characters to Akuma's vortex it's not even funny, one knockdown could turn the entire match around (look at the end of this match for example lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3FvZl2rSsc). You'll just make the matchup a lot harder than it is if you chose to end your combos with a fireball or SRK instead of a sweep.
    Shin Akuma V-Trigger Kreygasm, make it happen Capcom .
    Vanilla SF4 > AE 2012: Main: Akuma | Alt: Bison
  • RammaRamma Team Blockstring Joined: Posts: 1,513
    Alright, so I just bought a stick and am essentially relearning in the game. In the mean time, I was hoping to get some feedback on my Akuma. The videos are about 2 or 3 weeks old (about the time that I started to really get into Akuma), so I have improved in some areas (for example, my vortex was non-existent. It has been built up a little bit). But, as I said, I really would like to know what I need to work on.

I'm sure you noticed, but I have this thing with Akuma. I get in, do some damage, and then run off to pick flowers. It is sort of a Juri habit, because she's aggressive in bursts usually. Got to get used to getting in and staying in.
    PSN/XBL: RammaCricket | CFN: BS_Ramma
    SFV: Cammy/Necalli | Fun Subs: Ryu, Alex, Gief
    USFIV: Cody | Alt: Zangief
    With Abel you want him on his back because he has a miserable time against the vortex.

I've played against some Abels that would EX Marseille roll on wakeup up to escape the Vortex and that's difficult to handle when you're just an average Akuma player. DF palm shennanigans works well against him in that if it connects, you get the UKD. If he rolls, you input a delayed sweep (or O/S HK tatsu?). If he EX Rolls however, it always catches me off guard... Though I've managed to sometimes catch them with a JR Demon when they do this, I try not to rely on it unless I know my opponent is being predictable with his escape EX rolls.
    - Vaas (Far Cry 3)
  • ZidbeansZidbeans Beaker knows... Joined: Posts: 163
    Do OS throw on abel's wakeup if you think he's gonna roll (mainly when he's in the corner) or sweep to catch the backdash
    I've played against some Abels that would EX Marseille roll on wakeup up to escape the Vortex and that's difficult to handle when you're just an average Akuma player. DF palm shennanigans works well against him in that if it connects, you get the UKD. If he rolls, you input a delayed sweep (or O/S HK tatsu?). If he EX Rolls however, it always catches me off guard

EX Roll is a very risky choice as an Abel player vs Akuma, it can easily lose to:
    - Demon flip grab (the stronger version of demon flip you use the easier it will be to grab him, because IIRC the range of the DF grab increases as you use the harder versions of demon flips, so lk demon flip has the smallest range and EX has the biggest).
    - Safejump OS U1
    - Safejump OS throw, if your demon flip palm or j.hk whiffs, you'll throw him out of his EX roll attempt

DF grab also beats EX tornado throw which is very good, because an EX tornado throw reversal will beat normal safejumps. Another nice setup to beat the EX tornado throw I saw done by Tokido was to do a demon flip then execute the dive kick LATE , because if you do it early you will lose to Abel's EX Sky fall move.
    Gotcha! Thanks.
    - Vaas (Far Cry 3)
    I've played against some Abels that would EX Marseille roll on wakeup up to escape the Vortex and that's difficult to handle when you're just an average Akuma player. DF palm shennanigans works well against him in that if it connects, you get the UKD. If he rolls, you input a delayed sweep (or O/S HK tatsu?). If he EX Rolls however, it always catches me off guard... Though I've managed to sometimes catch them with a JR Demon when they do this, I try not to rely on it unless I know my opponent is being predictable with his escape EX rolls.

Once you get demon Abel is helpless. Just OS demon and Abel has to block.
    Once you get demon Abel is helpless. Just OS demon and Abel has to block.
    EX tornado throw will beat it though, right? Because if that's the case and I was an Abel player, I'd risk throwing that out every once in a while once Akuma has U1 because there's a big chance they'll go for a normal jump-in OS.
    I thought ex tornado was hit invincible, not throw invincible?

I thought ex tornado was hit invincible, not throw invincible?
    You're right, but I think in this case the EX tornado throw will work as punish to your jump-in's recovery frames, kinda like AA demon
  • ethan1341ethan1341 Joined: Posts: 94
    Not being a hater but if you're gonna make a video blog why not get a capture card. The screen hurts my eyes :(. Nice akuma I'm also gonna try to pick him up
    Tornado throw is 5 frame startup. 2 frames to attack him him from the air, 2 frames to recover, 5th frame demon activates. If your safe jump is tight it will lose to demon.

Tornado throw is 5 frame startup. 2 frames to attack him him from the air, 2 frames to recover, 5th frame demon activates. If your safe jump is tight it will lose to demon.
    When I try the setup after forward throw x 2 dashes (a 5f safejump so it's pretty tight) it beats everything except for EX tornado throw, even if I do just the jump-in attack and hold up without option selects, Abel will still be able to grab me.

Can you please confirm whether my timing could be off or something? Or does that mean that you have to do a 4frame safejump OS U1 to beat the EX TT which makes timing Very strict, specially after knockdowns other than sweep.