Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

SRK KOF XII PS3 CLAN: Come Sign Up!!

Comments

• Dandy JDandy J now you face a super saiyan shaolin Joined: Posts: 2,790
    i dont have ps3 and i dont plan on getting one
    "The challenge is, how can we create a mechanic where it makes your mistakes not matter and turns the game into a clown show? All these solutions are great but they don't take into account what X-Factor is supposed to do, which is turn the game into a joke."- O. Seth Killian
  • CoastCoast "C'MON, C'MON!!!" Joined: Posts: 283
    ok Thanks Dandy for the response. so ill go ahead and get the poll started guys.

also I think the Clan Leader Should name the clan. sounds reasonable and i dont think anyone here will screw us over on the name. So Guys vote Up!!!!
    "MY RISING TACKLE IS BETTER"- Coast *AV created by : DominoLogic!*
  • TsuraelTsurael Joined: Posts: 81
    PSN: Tsurael (tsu for short)
    -Worst Marvel Player in Augusta (4 years running):karate:
    -Representative of Annoying Characters
  • Dark GeeseDark Geese Joined: Posts: 12,439
    Hello everyone I'd be more than happy to be a Clan Leader though I have yet to have a PSN account. Due to KOFXII however I am going to get a PSN account and play online, this is the one game I want to have everything for (DLC Content, which may include more characters/costumes/tweaks/levels etc. in the future etc, I do NOT want to miss out), and yes I will use the name Dark Geese :lol: :lol: as my Gamertag.

-DG
    **The KOF Cup 2011: March 10-14th, CDJ, Mexico w/Hummer from JAPAN!**
    **Mexico vs. Japan Part III!!**
  • NegroNinjaNegroNinja N-Word Ninja Joined: Posts: 2,620
    NegroNinja - San Francisco, CA - Haxmurderer
    AKA Hellpockets/Hotpockets/HaxMurderer/Darth Sharpton
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Sites008

Tempe, AZ
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Joined: Posts: 0
    Hello everyone I'd be more than happy to be a Clan Leader though I have yet to have a PSN account. Due to KOFXII however I am going to get a PSN account and play online, this is the one game I want to have everything for (DLC Content, which may include more characters/costumes/tweaks/levels etc. in the future etc, I do NOT want to miss out), and yes I will use the name Dark Geese :lol: :lol: as my Gamertag.

-DG

Excellent news DG, I nomintated myself to ge the ball rolling...there are obviously more qualified players who should take the position and I'm glad you stepped up. i do want to have a large presence in the clan though, I've always been a big SNK supporter and it's easily one of my favorite series. Maybe you could use a general or something lol, oh and you should get the 360 version on the account of a better netcode and online functionality.
    "What one person sees as degrading and disgusting and bad for women might make some women feel empowered and beautiful and strong."
    - Sasha Grey
  • Shifty NeversShifty Nevers Black-Star Joined: Posts: 692
    i'm in
    Shifty Nevers - Ottawa, Canada (ShiftyNevers)
    Loser's have no rights ~ Clark
    Excellent news DG, I nomintated myself to ge the ball rolling...there are obviously more qualified players who should take the position and I'm glad you stepped up. i do want to have a large presence in the clan though, I've always been a big SNK supporter and it's easily one of my favorite series. Maybe you could use a general or something lol, oh and you should get the 360 version on the account of a better netcode and online functionality.

I'll think about that because I am getting a Xbox360 Elite so I will surely consider getting the XB360 version.

Now just as a heads up everyone, due to DEVASTATION/Raging Storm 2009 I cannot focus on this for the time being, I will have to get on it when I get back/spend some time with the game and get everything setup.

-DG
  • Phoenix AzurePhoenix Azure Joined: Posts: 1,115
    Hmm. Well I wonder if Ignition allows clan leaders to transfer the leadership from one person to another, that way if DG wins but is too busy with Devestation, someone else can take over for a while and then hand leadership back.
    SSFIV: M: Adon/Dictator S: Claw
    Blazblue: M:Hazama
    Waiting for the King to return...
  • EmilEmil Joined: Posts: 4,389
    I'm in I guess...not sure if I'd be a leader though, since I'll be playing blazblue way more than this.

Edit: I haven't created a PSN account for this game as of yet, will post it when it is created.
    KoF98UM - EX Yama, Eiji, Orochi Yashiro | KoF2k2 - Kim, Whip, Athena, Choi |
    Kof13 - Saiki, Shen, Vice | P4U2 - Shadow Labrys, Rise | GGXrd - Bedman
  • THE ANSWERTHE ANSWER KOF Legend Joined: Posts: 1,688
    Nice since you guys are already making a clan how about setting up a clan war vs our clan, clan AI?
    -I'm not THE best anymore, I'm just one of the best =)
    "LOL not everyone is a basement dweller afraid of meeting real people Emil" -Cronopio
    ooor you guys form up with us to make the Top Clan of the US and possibly the world?! >.>
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge No Ningens Allowed Joined: Posts: 16,612
    He's all your Phoenix!

Phoenix Azure vs The Answer for KOF XII champion title...
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • meiji_99meiji_99 Joined: Posts: 103
    please put me in
    name : meiji_99
    psn: meiji_99
    Jakarta, Indonesia
  • THE_KZATHE_KZA ayy lmao Joined: Posts: 961
    im down:

THE_KZA, Los Angeles, CA (THE-KZA)

I went to AI on friday and played the winner and runner up of the tournament.
  • Eclipsing BinaryEclipsing Binary Heavenly Joined: Posts: 95
    PSN: EclipsingBinary

Berkeley, CA
  • thebigbadwolfethebigbadwolfe Joined: Posts: 247
    I'm in, I think this Clan stuff is what fighting games should be all about.
    Name:theBigbadWolfe
    PSN: TheBigbadWolfe
  • HappyDragonHappyDragon Member Joined: Posts: 91
    happydragon, Perth Australia, psn: Guilotine-Fist
    count me in!

psn: DdoS_
    name: ddos
    Nice since you guys are already making a clan how about setting up a clan war vs our clan, clan AI?

If you all don't join us Oscar sure..after all you all know in due time I am coming strong in KOFXII..it is inevitable...:nono: :lol:

And I will get my clan strong as well...
  • dualmatrixdualmatrix Bluth's Bananas Joined: Posts: 178
    I'm down, not 100% sure I'll be getting the game yet though. Money is kind of tight =\

Name: Dualmatrix
    PSN: Ghetto4eva
    SSFIV - Cammy, Ibuki, Viper
    Other PSN tag - Ghetto4eva
    put me in
    PSN Helloween567
    Warwick, RI
  • X20ASTRIKEFREEDOMX20ASTRIKEFREEDOM Aka. Kusanagi-Style Joined: Posts: 809
    can we fight against other clan members in are own clan? Cause I want to fight Dark Geese.
    Villains

[Krax - lvl 30] [Scyfher - lvl 30] [Psycho Frame - lvl 30]
    [Healer/DPS] [Fire Tank] [Mental Controller]

PS3 Countdown Server - DC Universe Online
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge No Ningens Allowed Joined: Posts: 16,612
    Hell yeah we can do that. How else do you expect the clan's skill level to grow? We gotta gauge each others abilities.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
    Exactly, being in the clan is kind of like getting your own friendlist within the game, it also allows people to make clan specific player lobbies so anybody from the clan can hop in one of the 8 slots and whatnot.
  • XiiiXiii Joined: Posts: 1,007
    Makes me thinking having different regional clans would be better as it would be good to know that everyone in your clan is playable. Makes organizing things harder and segments everyone a little bit, but I see a few benefits as well.
    I don't know how this is going to work out in the long run but I'm interested so add me. psn:Yin-Yang_Dragon, NYC
  • ADVIIIADVIII ParryFiend Joined: Posts: 315
    Let me get in this. psn:ADVIII, GA
    Do Something About It?
    SFV: Ryu, Can't Think Of Others At the Moment
    Tekken 7: Asuka, Josie, Paul, and Maybe Others
  • BadHeroBadHero The Anti-Hero Joined: Posts: 40
    If you will have me
    BadHero Olympia ,WA
    SFIV:Zangeif,Balrog. K.O.F. XII: Raiden,Ralf,Joe,Clark. CvS2:Raiden,Todo,Sagat,Vice
    If you can't beat them join them, and hurt the team by beating YOUR SELF!
  • Kane317Kane317 Joined: Posts: 223

Ooh shit, can't wait :)

Yeah we can't wait to see how Clan AI stacks against the rest.

With all due respect to DG and we've had our disagreement in the past, objectively speaking, why nominated someone as a clan leader who hasn't played KOF XII? If say, nobody played KOF XII for the last 8 weeks (so minus Portland, some Texas arcades, NYC, Arcade Infinity) AND that if XII wasn't so radically different from the older ones, then it MIGHT make sense to vote the next best choice (someone with experience etc). I'm not saying he won't be good, or he doesn't have potential and is NOT a personal attack...but it simply makes no sense at all.

TheAnswer, torn_apart, gorehound, xxkimixx (RJ), and myself (to name a few) at least have had weeks of play time and at least a small tourney under our belt. Also don't get me wrong, I'm not voting myself to be a clan leader, but it's just something to think about--you are representing a whole forum.
    Check out KOF XIII vids @ www.youtube.com/Kane317
    Ooh shit, can't wait :)

Yeah we can't wait to see how Clan AI stacks against the rest.

With all due respect to DG and we've had our disagreement in the past, objectively speaking, why nominated someone as a clan leader who hasn't played KOF XII? If say, nobody played KOF XII for the last 8 weeks (so minus Portland, some Texas arcades, NYC, Arcade Infinity) AND that if XII wasn't so radically different from the older ones, then it MIGHT make sense to vote the next best choice (someone with experience etc). I'm not saying he won't be good, or he doesn't have potential and is NOT a personal attack...but it simply makes no sense at all.

TheAnswer, torn_apart, gorehound, xxkimixx (RJ), and myself (to name a few) at least have had weeks of play time and at least a small tourney under our belt. Also don't get me wrong, I'm not voting myself to be a clan leader, but it's just something to think about--you are representing a whole forum.

But see you guys are gonna be Clan AI right? So then if you all are gonna compete against us then you all can't be Clan Leader for our clan right?

Also July 7th is coming very soon...plus I will get to play it the first time this Friday..

Add that to the experience I'll get at EVO....

-DG
  • DaveNKDaveNK What!? No Avatar!! Joined: Posts: 441
    Also July 7th is coming very soon...plus I will get to play it the first time this Friday..

Add that to the experience I'll get at EVO....

-DG

I'm looking forward to that very much to here your opinion granted you wont have much in depth to say but after a while I'm sure you'll have some thing to give
    VF:5 - Vanessa
    KOF'02:UM - Iori, Kyo, Vanessa, Geese, Terry,
    MBAA: - Ryoga Shiki , Ciel
  • THE ANSWERTHE ANSWER KOF Legend Joined: Posts: 1,688
    Kane317 for ai clan leader!!!!!

And for those of you who don't know i'm online a lot so you best believe i'll be representing team ai to the fullest.
    -I'm not THE best anymore, I'm just one of the best =)
    "LOL not everyone is a basement dweller afraid of meeting real people Emil" -Cronopio
    Arcade Infinity really love you guys' work man. yall gets busy. I watch all of your vids n stuff. Unfortunately 4 u guys, DG is going to lead us to world domination so good luck to u guys going up against us.

oh and how many guys do yall got thats down 2 play? this is going to get hype. I can tell.
    Arcade Infinity really love you guys' work man. yall gets busy. I watch all of your vids n stuff. Unfortunately 4 u guys, DG is going to lead us to world domination so good luck to u guys going up against us.

oh and how many guys do yall got thats down 2 play? this is going to get hype. I can tell.
    I'm looking forward to that very much to here your opinion granted you wont have much in depth to say but after a while I'm sure you'll have some thing to give

Thats the way I look at it too..the amount of time I am gonna devote to learning the game and gaining the necessary experience..it won't take too long for me to get competent in the game...I'm gonna pull all stops and devote most of my time to this game..since I am quite comfortable with the others..

In addition to that with my passport coming in very soon I will be around the globe gaining that experience...

Also yes Coast said it best- I am going to Lead them to World Domination. I'd love to have access to the level of talent that AI has, but as you all see, I don't let that stop me from getting the job done!!! I try to compensate for that by travelling the globe..

-DG
    Thats the way I look at it too..the amount of time I am gonna devote to learning the game and gaining the necessary experience..it won't take too long for me to get competent in the game...I'm gonna pull all stops and devote most of my time to this game..since I am quite comfortable with the others..

In addition to that with my passport coming in very soon I will be around the globe gaining that experience...

Also yes Coast said it best- I am going to Lead them to World Domination. I'd love to have access to the level of talent that AI has, but as you all see, I don't let that stop me from getting the job done!!! I try to compensate for that by travelling the globe..

-DG

Now thats what u call a leader. AI hope u got a guy over there with kind of dedication. if not......we'll see
    Now thats what u call a leader. AI hope u got a guy over there with kind of dedication. if not......we'll see

The beauty of it is that you all will be the benefactors of all the traveling and knowledge, I won't hold anything back..Those that want to learn and have the dedication will reap the rewards!!!!

:tup:
    good thing this game comes out in the summer, I'm also gonna practice like hell; however, when the semester starts up again I won't be one as much :(. Hopefully I'll have my stick done by the time the game comes out.
    The beauty of it is that you all will be the benefactors of all the traveling and knowledge, I won't hold anything back..Those that want to learn and have the dedication will reap the rewards!!!!

:tup:

AI u sure dont wanna join up? im telling u DG is bringin it and all the rest of us as well man. Me especially because im gonna learn all i can from DG