"AlphaISM Radio" - Bunkei and skisonic Live SF podcasts - -=Links to old shows=-

Comments

• YinYin fun fun fun Joined: Posts: 3,396
    Listening to the latest one...

"That's hella grimey, you should have killed him"
    "I COULDN'T WALK!"
    :rofl:
    slay this unaligned ant!
    ·
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 20,835 admin
    Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prt automobile donne.
    ·
  • SaveFightingSaveFighting Games & Pussy..Cats Joined: Posts: 358
    Just read that AllBunkRadio is no more. Just wanted to thank Bunk for the great times, and hardwork he put into ABR and Alphaism. I always downloaded your shows even though I could not check em out live. I know a lot of people that downloaded them.

Thanks again Bunk. Your style of radio will be missed, I hope you do check in on Alphaism as much as you can.

:china:
    Real gamers play Fighting games. Fuck all the haters.
    ·
  • Zan-kunZan-kun Joined: Posts: 293
    Just read that AllBunkRadio is no more. Just wanted to thank Bunk for the great times, and hardwork he put into ABR and Alphaism. I always downloaded your shows even though I could not check em out live. I know a lot of people that downloaded them.

Thanks again Bunk. Your style of radio will be missed, I hope you do check in on Alphaism as much as you can.

:china:

This. Screw SFIV for killing Alphaism Radio! Ski's doing an excellent job, but I love the randomness Bunk brings.

Thanks you, Bunkei, for your dedication to the fighting game scene! In any case, we wouldn't have current Alphaism without you paving the way for it. :china:
    Aka Malajax on GGPO and elsewhere.
    ·
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 20,835 admin
    The newest show is up over here. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GZSQ8FOQ
    ·
  • isamuisamu Joined: Posts: 435
    this was a very good podcast. thank you guys for an entertaining show.
    Dungeon Fighter Online, Elsword, Dragon's Crown, Streets of Rage Remake, Open BOR...it's great to be an old school Beat'em Up fan in 2014 :)
    ·
  • ockSockS Default Champ Joined: Posts: 77
    Thanks for the quick upload. I look forward to these podcasts for my Mondays at work.

Great job to everyone.
    ·
  • WilWil Semper Fi Joined: Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good shit to scrubdude for recording the show. can't wait for tomorrow's broadcast.
    USF4: Fei Long, Guy, Rose
    UMvC3: No
    SFxT: Vega, Rolento, Heihachi, Dudley
    ·
  • ToshinToshin Joined: Posts: 889
    yeah mad props for the record scrub
    <s-kill> silence!
    <s-kill> capcom's new policy is no criticizing anything
    <s-kill> ever
    <s-kill> thank you
    ·
  • TripleAgentTripleAgent NSC Lord Joined: Posts: 719
    The newest show is up over here. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GZSQ8FOQ

ZShare or Rapidshare plz?
    NSC - Repping real Hip-Hop in Baltimore.
    ·
  • Trouble BrewingTrouble Brewing Salty about Ultra Joined: Posts: 4,638 mod
    Did anyone record the Viscant show?

Thanks again for all the effort Ski. You're show is always a good listen. I've been listening to them on my 45 minute subway ride to the arcade to get hyped up.
    The artist formerly known as Starcade RIP
    ·
  • ultra_nYoultra_nYo Joined: Posts: 296
    THat was a great show to listen to. It was awesome to hear about how marvel developed. Looking forward to the next show.
    AV made by Shinakuma204

herd dat urien is going 2 b in ssf4t. put this in ur sig if ur down.
    ·
  • ckrazyckrazy Self Banned Joined: Posts: 10,607 ✭✭✭
    Yo I jist tried to downloaded the newest show and my comp litetally almost blew up. I had virus warnings left and right.
    On the third day of our expedition we came across a large rubber plant, but unfortunately we cannot cut it down. For as we know, money can't buy knives. I went into a store one time and I said, "Here's a hundred thousand dollars, can I buy a knife?" And he said, "no money can't buy knives."
    ·
  • deadfrogdeadfrog Joined: Joined: Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭✭
    Viscant is so cool he makes me wish I was gay. :shy:
    ·
  • BunkeiBunkei AlphaISM or bust Joined: Posts: 215
    Yo I jist tried to downloaded the newest show and my comp litetally almost blew up. I had virus warnings left and right.

I can assure you that there's no malicious software of any kind included in the file.
    ·
  • ckrazyckrazy Self Banned Joined: Posts: 10,607 ✭✭✭
    I can assure you that there's no malicious software of any kind included in the file.

It wasn't the file it was the website that let you pick the host that you wanted to use. I was going to pick megaupload since that my favorite hosting site but before I can even click on megaupload my comp crash and random pop up that said "virus detected."

Whatever done is done, and now all I care about is fixing my laptop. I am not putting the blame on the link but from my point of view I had no other programs running nor any other browsers/tab. So the link is the only suspect I can think of.

Now my cd/dvd drive is fuckng up I contacted Toshiba and they said it could be one of two reasons 1) the drive got fried or w/e or 2) there a virus making it act the way that it does.

I understand it could be option 1 and has nothing to do with that link, but I have my doubts.
    On the third day of our expedition we came across a large rubber plant, but unfortunately we cannot cut it down. For as we know, money can't buy knives. I went into a store one time and I said, "Here's a hundred thousand dollars, can I buy a knife?" And he said, "no money can't buy knives."
    ·
    Really enjoyed the latest episode. I hope "part 2" isn't too far behind!
    ·
  • Rob2_0Rob2_0 .... Joined: Posts: 352
    cant believe the one episode i miss is the marvel one!
    Sonic hurricane kick.
    ·
  • isamuisamu Joined: Posts: 435
    why is the sound quality of these podcasts so poor? There are places where the audio is really low, then suddenly skyrockets. Plus the dialog can be difficult to discern sometimes.
    Dungeon Fighter Online, Elsword, Dragon's Crown, Streets of Rage Remake, Open BOR...it's great to be an old school Beat'em Up fan in 2014 :)
    ·
  • chouchouchouchou Joined: Posts: 22
    if anyone has seen the Ponder interview I had a question.

He was referring to a site where you could watch Street Fighter match ups or something. He didn't know what it was called and someone murmured it, but I could barely hear it. I was curious, what was the name of that site?
    ·
  • Dark StalkersDark Stalkers Joined: Posts: 94
    The only one I know of is Street Fighter Dojo.
    ·
  • crazymasterhandcrazymasterhand LAZERS PEW PEW Joined: Posts: 224
    I just downloaded Audacity. What time does the show start?

edit - show's here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OD0BVCD1

SDBZ/B3 combos/tutorials/matches
    ·
  • Tricky ABTricky AB Joined: Posts: 70
    Thanks for posting that download link up!
    ·
    Awesooooooome tytyty
    ·
  • FerociousWillFerociousWill ..not very ferocious Joined: Posts: 83
    Great listen.
    ·
  • shoultzulashoultzula whatsyoursismines! Joined: Posts: 4,503
    yo ski, how about a low tier marvel show? you've done 2 parts already, might as well do a 3rd!
    I don't have it but watch me get it.
    ·
  • Alternate275Alternate275 ★TOURNEY HOST★ Joined: Posts: 1,029
    EDIT: Crud, my calendar sucks, it was a day behind.
    "Proud representative & overseer of Crew Round 2" :D
    PSN: CR2_Alternate | XBL: DRS Alternate | Skype: Alternate275
    King of Fighter XIII | Guilty Gear Xrd | BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma | Ultra Street Fighter 4
    ·
  • Dark StalkersDark Stalkers Joined: Posts: 94
    EDIT: Crud, my calendar sucks, it was a day behind.

Mine was too. I thought yesterday was Thursday. :bluu:
    ·
    Anyone got a link to the AUG 21 show? Please. :D
    ·
  • ilikemacaroni707ilikemacaroni707 MacaRudy Joined: Posts: 306
    Wow that preppy incident is really unfortunate. I hope that shit never happens at other sessions all across the nation.
    shinobi00: oh man...
    fudd: what happened?
    shinobi00: I just split my pants.
    ·
    Was the latest show recorded?
    ·
    Was the latest show recorded?

Yes. Enjoy!
    ·
    Yes. Enjoy!

I'm a happy man if we can get at one of these shows at least every other month. :lovin:

Can't wait to listen to this at work tomorrow!
    ·
  • mastermindmastermind BACON STRIPS Joined: Posts: 2,819
    Didn't realize that Jetay and I were the only Northwest peeps on the show. Now that Northwest Majors is done, maybe we can have a post-event episode.
    -mastermind. NEXT TIME, WE EAT FIGHT STICKS.

SF2 code: t+ c(+) T-@+ r f(++) g@+ m? s->++ v+ M- n--:-- o+
    ·
    Yes. Enjoy!

Sweet, thanks!
    ·
    Yes, please post event episode is a must. With, all the crew from this podcast.

Loved this show.
    ·
    Yes. Enjoy!

It was good to hear you back on the radio, man. :smile:
    ·
    It was good to hear you back on the radio, man. :smile:

·
  • kyoredkyored Jailed 4 slangin rocks Joined: Posts: 341
    good show Bunkei. They always make me :rofl:..
    "Words are 4 the Weak.." wait, then why I'm I talking so much..???
    What did Kenshiro say to the dough? '' You're already Bread.''
    Ps3 & Xbox 360 Game Tag = Kyored
    ·
  • $hAoLIn$hAoLIn Joined: Posts: 127
    Finally got around to the listening to the Marvel podcast and much thanks Ski & Viscant for laying everything down in an analytical fashion so I could figure which trio I want to run, and good shit Bunk for capping the shows and good input as well. Are you guys still taking questions for a possible part 3 of the Marvel breakdown?
    Clockw0rk, X/V-Rolento, Kain, Gato, Denjin, Aegis, Guile

Mentally my energy is like a figure 8, on its side, that's infinity - Mef Tical
    ·
  • YinYin fun fun fun Joined: Posts: 3,396
    Yeah, the Marvel shows were great. Hearing about the history of the Marvel scene and all that. :tup:
    slay this unaligned ant!
    ·
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 11,909 mod
    As regards the 8-16 show, there's a confused discussion at 15:00 or so about the new version of MvC2. Bunkei mentions that it's based on the 'online version of Japanese DC MvC2', but that's not correct. It's indeed based upon the Japanese DC version, but there is no unique online version. My comment that Bunkei misinterpreted was that the lack of switch glitch for online play is identical to the original Japanese implementation. There is no in-game differential between "offline" and "online" Japanese DC MvC2.

I'm sorry I said that to Bunkei without clarification and that it was so badly misinterpreted. :sad:

There's some comments about how the game seems different than the DC version: that should largely be because the Dreamcast couldn't really handle MvC2 smoothly, so imitating a system that's got its own chokepoints is extra interesting.

Great shows as always. :smile:
    http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    ·
  • TripleAgentTripleAgent NSC Lord Joined: Posts: 719
    Can someone post or PM direct links to the last 3 episodes on zshare or rapidshare? I can't get megaupload or shar bee or anything but those 2 at work. Thanks.
    NSC - Repping real Hip-Hop in Baltimore.
    ·
  • WilWil Semper Fi Joined: Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sho sho sho sho sho sho sho sho sho! :rofl:
    USF4: Fei Long, Guy, Rose
    UMvC3: No
    SFxT: Vega, Rolento, Heihachi, Dudley
    ·
  • Raven ZweiRaven Zwei I love SF4! Joined: Posts: 642
    Is it just me, or does the newest download start in the middle of a conversation?
    "You ol' "Two hearts beating as one, this ol' love of mine, crushed velvet suit wearing, crying in the rain, Isley brothers greatest hits on repeat" ass nigga." - SRKev
    ·
    Nice series you got brewing Ski, keep it coming.
    ·
    Really enjoyed the last episode. I think I'll keep it on my mp3 player to help keep me in the mindset. I would definitely have a co host for these shows to bounce ideas off of and to get different perspectives.

Also, did the Season's Beatings show happen yet? Really looking forward to that one.
    ·
  • AionAion Is a Pre-Madonna Joined: Posts: 1,021 ✭✭
    Yo man, any chance some of the past shows links are gonna get updated, some hilarious episodes I wanna listen to again...especially the one where DSP gets ragged on for the whole show :rofl: : AlphaISM Radio - 4/27/07 [link #1] Featuring skisonic, dxp, Jetay (raishinken), NFC_Jesse, Angela, Smoothcat, Skeletor G, and Kzoh (EXCELLENT SHOW!!! 6 HOURS LONG!!!)
    ·
  • PhenomenubPhenomenub trolling east coast Joined: Posts: 383
    anybody record the season beatings 4 show? :(
    ·
  • REALPLAYERREALPLAYER Joined: Posts: 1,649 ✭✭
    hey bunkei, check your pm's
    Mag/Dorm/Sent; Wolv/Dorm/Verg; Dante/Trish/others; Mag/VJoe/RR; Skrull/Nova/Spenc; Tron/Frank/others; Wesk/Dog/Akuma; Morr/MODOK/others; Nova/IM/Strange; Hawk/Dorm/Sent; Skrull/Chris/Doom; Hag/Hulk/Doom; Hag/Spenc/others; Tron/Spenc/Shulk; Hulk/Skrull/Shulk; Shulk/Task/Akuma; Morr/Strange/Phnx; GR/Nova/Phnx; Tron/Thor/Phnx; Viper/VJoe/others; Viper/SkrullFank/Doom; Hulk/MODOK/Dorm; Hulk/Pool/Mag; Zero/MODOK/FB; FB/MagDogDorm/others; Spider/StormX23/HawkStrider/IMRR/GRShulk; Cap/RRDoom/HawkThor/Viper others; X23/MorrArth/TronRR/ChrisHulk; Jill/IMDoom/DanteAkuma/TaskSent; Wolv/Pool/Sent; Thor/others/Strange; Thor/Trish/Doom; others/ Nova/Thor; Dfndrs; IF/others/Fel; Tron/PW/?; others/PW/Dog; VJoe/H-Ko/Shulk; Nem/Ryu/others; others/Morr/Shuma; GR/Shulk/H-Ko/Shuma
    ·