BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Thread (Good Games, Matchmaking and Discussi

Missing PersonMissing Person Righto.Joined: Posts: 13,814
You know what to do!
XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk

Comments

• jolt711mljolt711ml Raze Joined: Posts: 147
    Yeah I have it I'll hop on soon first day I got whooped . Peace guys.
    I am bound neither by my past or my future! - Cammy
  • AlterGenesisAlterGenesis new srk is trollin Joined: Posts: 3,477
    GGs, angrylobster and Inverse.

I gave you a little write-up on our matches in the Nu thread, Inverse.
    #ipressallthebuttons
    XBL: AlterGenesis
    PSN: AlterGenesisOP
  • YellowS4YellowS4 Joined: Posts: 4,579
    Gonna be in on this shit.

On pad :(
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    How do you gys have this shit, im upset. :(
  • HBRDHBRD why Joined: Posts: 2,464
    AlterGenesis, if you're playing Nu I'm definitely going to hit you up for some practice. Looking at my recent history with Nu I really need to figure out something to do against her with Tao :tdown:
    Magnetomaniac: TEACH THIS GUY HOW TO PLAY CHUN AND RUFUS RESPECTIVELY
    Tarnish: OS is like the Coke Zero of strategy
    Abominablek: CvS1's menu theme was so gay I expected the Queer Eye guys to bust into my house and give me a makeover
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,814
    GGs to Blicen. Jeez, tight Noel, you're right, STL's going to rock this game hard.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • VildiilVildiil Joined: Posts: 202 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I think I played Pervert Q and angerylobster earlier today. GG's.
    SFV: Cammy
    Tekken 7: Kazumi, Katarina
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,814
    So glad I got my stick fixed for this. Loving this game more than any fighter I've ever played.
  • Dreadz18xDreadz18x Long hair dont care Joined: Posts: 525
    GGs to anyone i played
    Good Games to all that I played. I like this game, it's SUPER awesome! so hit me up anyone for some good games.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,833 mod
    The lag pretty good in this game? No HDR kicking people out of lobbies?

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• SpudSpud Bottom-Tier Hipster Joined: Posts: 492
    The lag pretty good in this game? No HDR kicking people out of lobbies?

Best netcode I've seen in any console game. Next to no lag unless you just have a complete shit connection.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,833 mod
    Looks like I'll be playing SFIV offline more often now.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• ProphestusProphestus Martial Masters LP Joined: Posts: 336
    GG's to all I've played with my scrubby Tager

And honestly I have had the best online experience with this game out of any console fighter.
  • krazykone123krazykone123 4D Joined: Posts: 2,848
    GGs to ECsubbie, your Nu's a monster lol :tup:
  • sonicspear64sonicspear64 Can't resist the Dark Hadou. Joined: Posts: 574
    GG's to Tokubetsu and EC Subbie. My Bang is still scrubby as hell but it gets the job done! :tup:
    Goes great with SWISS CHEESE!
    "You're curiously attractive, for a fish player"
    GGPO: OJwithGritZ
  • sh1ftysh1fty TheUberCast.com ! Joined: Posts: 325
    GG's to Blazblue (that's his xbl name)...

Also, just a question, is moving up levels in player matches move over to ranked mode?

Also, I agree this has been the smoothest online experience out of any game I've played

www.theubercast.com ! Give us a listen and support a newly forming podcast!
  • brilliant greenbrilliant green Joined: Posts: 48
    GG's to everyone i played these 3 days. A special mention to fubarduck's Carl and Pulsr's(sp?) Hakumen. Best matches i've had online.
    Dead name, now known as Shine!
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,098 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GOOD GAMES EVERYONE!! happy.txt
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• FLipFloPFLipFloP Joined: Posts: 264
    ggs to anyone i played..
    BLARGH!!!
  • LiberalTugboatLiberalTugboat Punching Bag Joined: Posts: 167
    GGs to ECsubbie, your Nu's a monster lol :tup:
    GG's to Tokubetsu and EC Subbie. My Bang is still scrubby as hell but it gets the job done! :tup:

Good games to both of you and EC Subbie
    I hope my Jin was not to spammy (I am trying to not rely on the multi slash C spam, except for using it for spacing)

EC's Nu was insanely good, I could barely move in.
  • cr0wleycr0wley P. McSteezy!!! Joined: Posts: 178
    GGs to AbstractFactory.

Haven't had a chance to play any decent v-13's yet and I feel like I learned a ton from playing you. Noticed you adapting once I figured out some of those strings, good stuff man. We'll definitely have to play again some time.
  • HexedHexed Joined: Posts: 79
    Just finished my first peek into ranked matches. Won some, lost some. Lots to learn still for sure though. Looking forward to it.

GG's to anyone I might've run into.
  • I$AACI$AAC did it hurt, baybee? Joined: Posts: 1,180
    GGS to everyone I played. man my Haku needs work (or do I just need to find a new character)
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
  • zenzenzenzen heartfelt fancy Joined: Posts: 3,489
    GGs to all non-ragequiiters or hatemail senders I've played since release.
    <dominos> what 2d isn't real?
    <AlterGenesis-X> my world is over
    <Stabby> "come back when you lose a few dimensions"
  • Korin ZynnKorin Zynn Ground and Pound! Joined: Posts: 43
    GG's if I played any SRK peeps. I SUCK at this game. Haku and Jin own my Tager for free.
    Xbox Live GT: Korin Zynn
  • iTCHiTCH RULER OF SHADALOO Joined: Posts: 81
    I played some fun matches til 5 this morning. So 2 everybody from SRK that I played and dustloops... good shiz... it was mad fun although i did get raped against Haku-men and Iron Tager (i just dont know how 2 fight them yet) but I will learn
    BisonMinaj-2.jpg
    ~You wanna Minaj, Now lets get NASTY~
    GGs to Meathook, PelvicThrust69, xEreki, and anyone else I came across tonight. And a big GG to the guy who I double perfected and didn't drop, way to be a man.
    Abominablek: CvS1's menu theme was so gay I expected the Queer Eye guys to bust into my house and give me a makeover
  • Master RiftMaster Rift I Still smack Denjin Joined: Posts: 64
    I feel like an old man in these forums nowadays, But GG's to everyone I played today.
    Commander of the Stun-GUNN! Clan
  • B-RadB-Rad Shield Skillz Joined: Posts: 1,392
    GGs str[e]ak. That Bang was fun to watch more then deal with. :rofl:

SUPER SAIYAN!!!
    :::Av by the internet (I need a new one...):::

SHIELD SKILLS SHIELD SKILLS JUST LIKE CAP AIM OF HAWKEYE JUST LIKE CAP SHIELD SKILLS MIGHTY SWING MIGHTY SWING YOURE IN FOR A WORLD OF HURT SHIELD SKILLS JUST LIKE CAP
  • kenskkensk Joined: Posts: 358
    GGs to Meathook, PelvicThrust69, xEreki, and anyone else I came across tonight. And a big GG to the guy who I double perfected and didn't drop, way to be a man.

though you didnt mention me ggs. i cant hear voice messages on my xbox so w/e you sent me i didnt get it earleri this week.
  • Dreadz18xDreadz18x Long hair dont care Joined: Posts: 525
    GGs to all srk ppl i played today
    though you didnt mention me ggs. i cant hear voice messages on my xbox so w/e you sent me i didnt get it earleri this week.

Yeah I thought I recognized your name but I wasn't sure. KenEsque? Your Tager is a beast :tup:
  • kenskkensk Joined: Posts: 358
    yea im kenesque.

if anyone plays any of tagers shit matchups that arent rachel (carl/nu/arakune), get at me on XBL, ive yet to play a person who can beat me in a set with those characters (besides fubarduck who i never get to play for any length of time).
    GG to everyone but the 2 ragequit I played today
  • DpendletonDpendleton Sneaky hands. Joined: Posts: 1,357
    Kensk I mess around with Arakune a bit and if you want to run a few games I am down. I also play jin if you are requesting not to play Arakune users.
    "You did well it was an honor"- E. Honda. Come on CAPCOM fix that netcode son!!
  • burnyourbraburnyourbra :) :) :) :) Joined: Posts: 154
    ggs deadlyraveneo

you've helped regain my interest in playing BB :)
    Oh . . . hi =]
    GGs to Chiefwakka, LadyFascination, Jiyuna, Ikaryu from last night :tup:

7/16 edit: GGs to Jiyuna and Renhoff. Jiyuna... some day I will beat you. And it will be the greatest day ever :looney:
  • Weretiger_ReiWeretiger_Rei Newbie Vega (G2-C) Joined: Posts: 104
    GG to SHADOWREDzero. Whooped up on me ALOT and taught me that not every Jin is a random scrub spammer.

Gotta get more practice XD
  • Phalez16Phalez16 ELYSIUM!!! Joined: Posts: 170
    up for games tonight if anyone wants to play.
    Sometimes a man reaches his destiny by following the path he chose to avoid it.