Tournament Promoters and venues to avoid!

Comments

• CEO JebaileyCEO Jebailey CEOGaming.org Joined: Posts: 1,559
    I hope you understand that most people here are indifferent to that cause of the way he behaved with the community.
    I know its common tradition to usually talk only good stuff about people who pass away, but the truth is that this community can't really forget what happened last year.

If you feel sorry about it, then I guess you could actually continue Many's doing and try to bring Gamme to life.
    Until then, I don't think we should remove Gamme from this list. Not tryin to hate, but Im sure someone is gonna bring up the idea to take him off the list cause of that.
    If there are tourneys in heaven, I'd tell them to review Many's tourneys.

I'm one of the biggest indifferent people about it all. I'm the guy that Took over and replaced Gamme and have created nothing but successful tournaments so in hindsight still pissed about it being cancelled and people being ripped off, but because of that demise, it was a blessing in disguise for what has currently been going on with CEO becoming bigger and better.

That said, I actually felt bad after being of the skeptics when he said he was sick, then I heard he wasn't, then I read the facebook and what came off as a genuine post is now a fake and the account has been hacked, I'm even more pissed that I started to care again only to be fooled by whomever supposedly hacked ALL of his accounts somehow. Now I just won't even think about it lol. Gamme/GPX should always remain on this list when it comes to fighting game tournaments.
    http://www.ceogaming.org
    Follow me on www.twitter.com/ceojebailey
    CEO 2014 is SET for June 27-29 2014!
    Whatcha Gonna Do, When the millions of Jemaniacs Run Wild on YOUUUUUU!
  • J.DJ.D Fortune favors the prepared... Joined: Posts: 4,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First and foremost...J.D go fuck yourself. That is the most douchebag heavy post I have read all year. Congratulations.

On a brighter note Manny DID NOT pass away. Some moron hacked into his FB, twitter, and myspace accounts and faked his death.

So J.D now you have the opportunity to contact Manny directly and tell his exactly how you feel. :rolleyes:

everything has been said to him already, and the way you feel is about me is the same way a lot of people felt when he cancelled GAMME. I don't really care what you think about me, but I wasn't trying to just talk shit. I was making a serious point, now I know he's alive then I can go back to feel safe since he is still in this list and we won't let him trick us again.
    Twitter: @SRKJD
    UMVC3: Spencer/Dante/Magneto
    XBL: TRUJD3S
  • goukensaniceguygoukensaniceguy Joined: Posts: 47
    aye my bad man if i let you hanging
    if i remember i did pm you the address and sorry if i dont have texting or didnt have a cell phone during the time.
    but if you wanna try and put me on blast on this thread
    its not like im a huge venue we just play in my backyard, im not trying to scam anyone or take there money or anything, just i was either really busy with work, my family, or just wanst on srk atm
    sorry

no worries man, was a bit disappointed when i wrote that, its no big deal these things happen ey, ended up sein jonsi in the end so no hard feelings, maybe next time im in the states dude. officially take back my msg
  • EternalKingDJEternalKingDJ Joined: Posts: 8
    shouldn't there be a good tournament organizers and venues thread then?
  • jeffwiffafjeffwiffaf Joined: Posts: 1
    thx for the heads up is there any place for Norcal to possibly host an event on a Sunday?
  • Paco JertePaco Jerte Joined: Posts: 254
    everything has been said to him already, and the way you feel is about me is the same way a lot of people felt when he cancelled GAMME. I don't really care what you think about me, but I wasn't trying to just talk shit. I was making a serious point, now I know he's alive then I can go back to feel safe since he is still in this list and we won't let him trick us again.

J.d is a sweaty back bastard. Why is he not banned?!
  • Sanji HimuraSanji Himura Joined: Posts: 582
    While I personally think that anime conventions can be fun and exciting, don't go to AnimeFEST here in Dallas this year as a temporary ban. I am telling you this from personal testimony. Robert Jenks, who is the chairman of the convention, opened up last year the Arcade manager opened up and I interviewed for the position. I told him flat out that he needed to invest in the department if he wanted to get anywhere in bringing anyone who does not play Brawl into the arcade, especially if he wanted a family atmosphere like he wanted for the department this year. We parted, confident that I would get the position only to find out through a third party that I didn't get it because one of his [Robert's] old friends in the security department at the last minute just decided to clusterfuck the whole thing and apply to become arcade manager at a director's meeting that he had no business being there.

I guess that I should support this guy, but I'm not. The convention also has a no profit clause saying that you can't make money in any area except the dealer's room, which is already a strike against the con.
    Iron Man 2 - May 7th 2010
    Thor - May 6th 2011
    The First Avenger: Captain America - July 22nd 2011
    The Avengers - May 4th 2012
  • Number1rickyNumber1ricky Evo Judge!! Hype :) Joined: Posts: 88
    Great thread idea! Can't wait to earn my name on the trusted list!
  • shiryu22shiryu22 Romeo Joined: Posts: 2,820
    Great thread idea! Can't wait to earn my name on the trusted list!
    Sounds like a good idea, but the truth of the matter is that such a thread will probably be impossible to maintain. Being a TO is often a thankless job, and while the recognition could be nice, I think the importance of keeping a list of known shady organizers, promoters, and venues is a necessity compared to a list of known good organizers, promoters, and venues. A list of good organizers and venues would be nice, but I think that belongs in its region's specific subforum, and isn't really appropriate here.
  • Number1rickyNumber1ricky Evo Judge!! Hype :) Joined: Posts: 88
    Word. Yeah. it's more important to keep track of the shady ones for sure. But hey, the thanks comes from the love of being a needed part of the community. IMO...
  • BisonopolisBisonopolis It was Tuesday! Joined: Posts: 1,239
    I have to get the main page here updated. Apparently when they switched from the old site to the new one all the old links died.
    THIS IS SHADALOO. WE SELL DRUGS! - IFC Yipes
    AV by savaii64
    SSF4 - M.Bison , Vega.
  • kainlansingkainlansing Ryu Tier Joined: Posts: 138
    While I personally think that anime conventions can be fun and exciting, don't go to AnimeFEST here in Dallas this year as a temporary ban. I am telling you this from personal testimony. Robert Jenks, who is the chairman of the convention, opened up last year the Arcade manager opened up and I interviewed for the position. I told him flat out that he needed to invest in the department if he wanted to get anywhere in bringing anyone who does not play Brawl into the arcade, especially if he wanted a family atmosphere like he wanted for the department this year. We parted, confident that I would get the position only to find out through a third party that I didn't get it because one of his [Robert's] old friends in the security department at the last minute just decided to clusterfuck the whole thing and apply to become arcade manager at a director's meeting that he had no business being there.

I guess that I should support this guy, but I'm not. The convention also has a no profit clause saying that you can't make money in any area except the dealer's room, which is already a strike against the con.

Wait... people should ban the event because the organizer didn't offer you a job?
  • Sanji HimuraSanji Himura Joined: Posts: 582
    I'm saying approach the event with caution. If the orgainizer was willing to screw over someone who actually has experience running these events just because he didn't like the fact that he heard that he would actually have to invest in the department instead of giving it a patch job like he wanted to hear, then who knows what the man is capable of.
    Iron Man 2 - May 7th 2010
    Thor - May 6th 2011
    The First Avenger: Captain America - July 22nd 2011
    The Avengers - May 4th 2012
  • Taylor "Sleven" FettermanTaylor "Sleven" Fetterman Level Up Gaming Joined: Posts: 2
    is it just me or are all the thread links next to names on "the List" broken?

on a side note, I am new here to SRK, and this is a great thread to read as i am new to the Scene on the Event running side. Even in the negative reviews i get a lot of good info on what not to do! although "dont rip your players off / spend the money they paid else where" ie dont steal, is a pretty obvious thing not to do...in gaming and RL....guess some people didnt get that memo growing up...lol
    IMO, put the players first and be transparent in your operations and you'll be fine.
  • AndroidViolenceAndroidViolence im just a modest youth with a competitive spirit Joined: Posts: 15
    add silkroad gallery to the list. just got back from a tournament. it was advertised as $15 to enter and 1st prize 100 2nd prize 40 and 3rd prize 20. i got there and it cost 20 to enter and 1st place got $10!!!! i came in 2nd place and got nothing! =( i was pissssssssssssssssssed
    add silkroad gallery to the list. just got back from a tournament. it was advertised as $15 to enter and 1st prize 100 2nd prize 40 and 3rd prize 20. i got there and it cost 20 to enter and 1st place got $10!!!! i came in 2nd place and got nothing! =( i was pissssssssssssssssssed

do you have a link to their tournament thread?
    AV by savaii64
    SSF4 - M.Bison , Vega.
  • AndroidViolenceAndroidViolence im just a modest youth with a competitive spirit Joined: Posts: 15
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/SilkRoad-Gallery/158505350863268 this is there facebook, they dont post forums here to my knowledge so maybe blacklisting them from here wont do much good, just found this forum and thought id share my awful experience
  • StumblebeeStumblebee More AO than Manhunt 2 Joined: Posts: 658
    This is the best thread on srk ever.
    Woo Woo Woo! You Know It, Bro!
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Scurred of Anime. #nfgnl Joined: Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Church of the Almighty God: Jesus died for our sins....now it's your turn" --SoVi3t
    "I'm pretty sure not getting kaz lynched will drive MP to insanity, and he'll spend the rest of days selling duck ramen with roasted kitten in them. Like turduckitten, without the tur." --Shadowwolf82
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U / GGPO: Missing Person / Steam: El.Lapiz.Peluda / QQ: 2592122536
    Twitter: TOJLFLMssngPrsn + TeamLFLGaming
    Currently 6-4 in SRK Mafia
    One half of SRK's contingent to the Game of Mafia Champions.
  • StorytellerStoryteller My avatar is an accurate portrayal of me. Joined: Posts: 2,741
    Taylor wrote:
    is it just me or are all the thread links next to names on "the List" broken?
    I think they are linking to the old forums links before the upgrade, they are broken for me as well.
    I'm here to kick ass and play video games, and I'm all outta ass.
    Richard, what is best in life? To two hit stun your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women. - Andrew Glasscock, 2012

TTT2 - Bob/Feng, UMVC3 - Sentinel/Deadpool/Wesker, VF5 - Wolf Hawkfield
  • MrWizardMrWizard Supreme Commander Joined: Posts: 22,076 admin
    If someone could compile a new list of links, ill be happy to update the first post in this thread.
    Shoryuken.com
    Is there an easy way to get to the links of the old forums?
    AV by savaii64
    SSF4 - M.Bison , Vega.
  • Game Events SFLGame Events SFL GameEvenets SFL Joined: Posts: 5
    Hello Guys, Im a new Promoter for Game Events, we use different venues in SFL. going to our 3rd tournament on OCT 29th. maybe u guys wanna give me a try, right now im doing 10% for the house in every jack pot tourney. but most of our official tourneys are at low cost and non cash prices.
    Our next tourney is 2 bucks to join MVC and MK, MVC winner gets UMVC (to be picked up at midnight release) and MK gets $60 store credict.
    all working up to our big tourneys where we give away fight sticks and consoles.
    not all of us are bad :) hope u guys check us out.
  • TooseriusTooserius TooSerius aka Mr.Awesome-the future SF King Joined: Posts: 731
    Game Events is legit.

I can vouch for them.
  • BacardiBacardi steal this avatar Joined: Posts: 5,350 mod
    Why was dancingfighterg removed from this list?
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newchallengersct
  • JaxelJaxel Community Builder Joined: Posts: 568
    Why was dancingfighterg removed from this list?
    Yes, never made sense to me. After the fiasco that was SuperCon 2009, he did nothing to fix the situation. He's had a history of screwing over tournament players. He still hasn't paid out the $2k he owes to the Soulcalibur community for Nationals, nor has he paid out the pots he owes to the Super Turbo community. In a more recent issue, he created a Kickstarter campaign to run a "major" event. In the fundraiser, he was asking for $25,000. In it, he stated if we got the $25k, he would run the event... if he did not get the $25k, he would not run the event, and he would keep however much money he received.

Now people can say I'm being unfair to DFG by constantly bringing this stuff up; but I have to disagree. As a tournament member, hell as a community leader, I think it's important to inform anyone who is thinking about one of his events, exactly what to expect and prepare for. Its why whenr he posts an event on 8wayrun.com, and many members bring these issues up on the thread, as moderators we do NOT delete the derailed posts... as they are important commentary on the tournament and the organizer itself.
    Visit a BETTER Soulcalibur Community: http://www.8wayrun.com/

I stream tournaments on the east coast! If you want me to stream your tournament, let me know!
    I don't think it's unfair at all. If people scam and continue to scam, it is completely reasonable to not give them the benefit of the doubt because they've established a history of scamming. People were jumping on me when I was calling out a local tournament organizer here and I eventually shut up because they said I was paranoid, but lo and behold, I later found out that he was indeed scamming players at tournaments through a phone call to the venue. He even went as far as to call for donations where proceeds were to go towards donating money to the Philippines when they had a national disaster - and I don't think he would've donated a cent of that to the Philippines.

Regarding DFG, I remember him requesting to have his name off this list earlier, and that might be why his name is off. But if he's up to something again, I'd gather some hard evidence so that it'll ensure his name stays on this list.
  • SoulIntakeSoulIntake Joined: Posts: 187
    You should avoid any tournament other than Evo that makes you pay at least 70 dollars to play a "headliner." Especially local ones. On a side note, great economic upswing we must be having, right?
  • Tonman3509Tonman3509 Joined: Posts: 53
    This thread is very informative to up-and-comers like myself. Thanks much.
    XBL: Tonman3509
    UMVC3: Akuma/Deadpool/Wesker, Captain America/Deadpool/Wesker
    SCV: Mitsurugi, Algol
  • DancingFighterG-CutthroatDancingFighterG-Cutthroat Joined: Posts: 131
    Yes, never made sense to me. After the fiasco that was SuperCon 2009, he did nothing to fix the situation. He's had a history of screwing over tournament players. He still hasn't paid out the $2k he owes to the Soulcalibur community for Nationals, nor has he paid out the pots he owes to the Super Turbo community. In a more recent issue, he created a Kickstarter campaign to run a "major" event. In the fundraiser, he was asking for $25,000. In it, he stated if we got the $25k, he would run the event... if he did not get the $25k, he would not run the event, and he would keep however much money he received.

Now people can say I'm being unfair to DFG by constantly bringing this stuff up; but I have to disagree. As a tournament member, hell as a community leader, I think it's important to inform anyone who is thinking about one of his events, exactly what to expect and prepare for. Its why whenr he posts an event on 8wayrun.com, and many members bring these issues up on the thread, as moderators we do NOT delete the derailed posts... as they are important commentary on the tournament and the organizer itself.

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I can see Jaxel that you are keeping track of me. I'm honered that I have you as a fan. You work hard with your friends to make up false items and spin situations that are not true. I expect nothing less from you. Cutthroat and the NVGA will continue to put on events for everyone to enjoy and you can try your hardest to deflat them but its not going to happen. I have to thank you though. I learned a lot dealing with you and your antics so I feel that now I'm prepared. I hope you are ready to see more of my events unless you are going to block me on 8wayrun. Are you afraid of a little competition to see who represents the scene the best. LET'S GET CUTTHROAT!!
    Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Check out all the great gaming that Colorado Cutthroat Connection (C3) and the SuperCon 2K Series is providing throughout the year.

Colorado Cutthroat Connection (C3) / SuperCon 2K Series
    coloradocutthroat.com | http://supercon2k.com
  • DarkCatDarkCat Rushdowninator Joined: Posts: 94
    Some friends of mine went to a DFG tourney this weekend, here's what one had to say:

https://twitter.com/#!/ShenFist5000
    @Shenfist500: Oh man, I'm glad I checked out my suspicions. Tourny pot: $10 per person * 6 people= $60 + $100 sponsor bonus pot = $160; split 80%/20%...

That's $128/$32. Second place guy says he got around $30, I got $118.40. I don't know HOW there was change either, hence my suspicions.

@Cutthroat_Games has skimmed from the pot on me, AND apparently another team, and this is a long-running "mistake" that keeps happening.

No disclaimers found about "x" number of people needing to join for full pot bonus. Even if it was 5 people, if mistaken on 6 = $120 pay.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/Ryyudo/ColoradoCutthroatJan22Zoom.png
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/Ryyudo/ColoradoCutthroatJan22-2Zoom.png
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/Ryyudo/ColoradoCutthroatJan22-3Zoom.png

I have long since stopped supporting DFG and his tournaments. This is something that happened within the past two weeks. Several people were shorted their winnings. I urge people to go to other alternatives and to avoid anything "Cutthroat." This has been happening for far too long for it to be merely coincidence or a community to be making stuff up.
    Darkcat no function games well without.
  • DancingFighterG-CutthroatDancingFighterG-Cutthroat Joined: Posts: 131
    Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hello Mike, I see your trying to start some issues again. So lets try this again. Only 5 people enter the event because Joey didn't enter the event. There was a bonus pot of $100 added by Cuttroat to King of Fighters 13. So there is $150 in the pot.

The split would be 1st - $120 and 2nd - 30. For my records I wrote two checks for $118.40 and one for 29.60. So it seems that one is short by $1.60 while the other is .40. Already talked to Eric (JedimindTrick) he does not care about .40. As for Jamal I have to meet with him to give him the his Burger winnings from JITB so I can give him $1.60. Mis-calucation on my part but issue solved. Anything else or are you implying that I'm trying to take $2 from winnings LOL. Your funny!!
    Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Check out all the great gaming that Colorado Cutthroat Connection (C3) and the SuperCon 2K Series is providing throughout the year.

Colorado Cutthroat Connection (C3) / SuperCon 2K Series
    coloradocutthroat.com | http://supercon2k.com
  • DarkCatDarkCat Rushdowninator Joined: Posts: 94
    I'm not starting anything. I'm not implying anything. I'm posting what people are saying. Seems like you have a lot of miscalculations.
    Darkcat no function games well without.
  • JaxelJaxel Community Builder Joined: Posts: 568
    Anything else or are you implying that I'm trying to take $2 from winnings LOL. Your funny!!
    You said the same thing when we accused you of taking $2,000 from the winnings. Honestly though, I don't think DFG "steals" from the pot. I think he's INCOMPETENT and because of it, funds are often misappropriated. And he is terrible at basic math.
    Visit a BETTER Soulcalibur Community: http://www.8wayrun.com/

I stream tournaments on the east coast! If you want me to stream your tournament, let me know!
  • RiyoRiyo KoG Joined: Posts: 47
    Hey everyone. I know that this is a tournament promoter/venue to avoid but what I'm gonna talk about is from an online tournament site that recently held a tournament.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/mar-9-2012-sfl-sf-x-tekken-season-one-worldwide.154796/#post-6527539

This is the thread to a SFxT online tournament on a site called www.streetfighterleague.eu . Now I entered this tournament around last month and basically it took forever get done. Now I got up to top 4 in the bracket for SFxT then tried to play some guy named LethalBlazeK. I played him one match, no lag despite him being from the UK then he ragequitted. Next thing you know, Dyslexic Pyrate, the person who runs this site tells me that he'll reschedule my match against someone else that lives in the US, but why? Makes no sense since it was already semi finals of the bracket. So I'm like whatever.

Next couple of days, I get a PM from Dyslexic Pyrate and he tells me to play him on the 10th, which is when the SFxT patch came out to deal with the online issues or whatever. So comes the 10th, I'm messaging LethalBlazeK, no answer for a couple of days and I'm letting Pyrate know about the situation and says he's gonna deal with it. Next thing you know, yesterday, he gives LethalBlazeK the win so I'm like wtfing over here. He tells me that he's been contacting me and that I have never answered him which was complete BS. Basically in my opinion, Pyrate was being biased for the fact that I was in the USA and both of them are from the UK. Next thing you know, I get this message:

cleardot.gif
    cleardot.gif
    cleardot.gif

Hello Riyo,

Your account on Street Fighter League has been banned by Dyslexic Pyrate.

So I feel like this is the appropriate thread for this accusation of a bad tournament site(www.streetfighterleague.eu) to avoid. Thank you.

-Riyo
  • muzrasmuzras Joined: Posts: 232
    After today you should add TL / JN in here.
    lolcatz frwhendz & local village idiot
    Thiz guy iz Sponsoredz by Teh Letter 'Z'. - ZombieSRK-->GDLKScrub-->FRauDLKScrubz
  • SweetJohnnyCageSweetJohnnyCage East Coast Throwdown Joined: Posts: 1,136
    After today you should add TL / JN in here.

Can we get some factual info on this from people who were there? I'll tell Brad to keep up with the thread.
    www.ecthrowdown.com
    www.tfctournament.com
  • fruityryufruityryu Joined: Posts: 301
    Can we get some factual info on this from people who were there? I'll tell Brad to keep up with the thread.

Everyone's waiting on payments and such, supposedly it's about 30-45 days to get paid tournament winnings. There's always that thread with the OP which sums up most people's experiences, but I'm guessing you're posting because that's not a good enough indicator for you. Time will tell.

It would help if JN spoke a word publicly as well.
  • HellfromaboveHellfromabove Skullgirls is the BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST Joined: Posts: 2,578 mod
    I see that HAX is still on the first post of this thread. The only reason that HAX is up there is because JN ran everything there too. JN used to be part of this list 3 years ago, but was removed after people got paid out. This time at Revelations it just went too far. He should be added to the list without intent of removal.

-Tha Hindu
  • BacardiBacardi steal this avatar Joined: Posts: 5,350 mod
    If people get paid from Revelation then there is no point to add him in all honesty
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newchallengersct
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
    Did the KoF Community ever get their refund?
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • HellfromaboveHellfromabove Skullgirls is the BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST Joined: Posts: 2,578 mod
    Did the KoF Community ever get their refund?

I haven't heard anything so far.

-Tha Hindu
    If people get paid from Revelation then there is no point to add him in all honesty

Yes there is because as long as he is in charge of any financial matters or promises or venue issues people can get screwed by his events, ticking time bomb. He might pay out the pot [ which is smart because that would bury his events/give him the most negative exposure ]. But many of his financial dealings [stiffed a lot of people on $$$ and lied to them about certain things that he promised he would fulfill, but did not] are mad fucking grimy. He is a pathological liar.
    Thiz guy iz Sponsoredz by Teh Letter 'Z'. - ZombieSRK-->GDLKScrub-->FRauDLKScrubz
    I haven't heard anything so far.

-Tha Hindu

Remember the Active Gamer / HAX tourney that you help run. Many of us including I gave him a second chance after that cluster fuck. I helped him put away stuff and load stuff in cars/trucks. I told him that night after gootecks chewed him out for payment/pot issues. That as long as he did people right, it should be fine. But JN has gone to lie / screwed / etc people after the fact.

The 3s and HD Remix were cancelled due to incompetence, UltraDavid was one of the entrants for 3s, I asked him if he ever got a refund in paypal for the event since it never happened. venue+entry. He told me no, this was 3-4 weeks after the event. I wonder if he actually ever did refund people. Not sure maybe he did, maybe he did not.

Can anyone find out if everyone that entered those tourneys back in 2009 got their money back?
  • Wonder_ChefWonder_Chef Chomp Chomp Hiss Joined: Posts: 1,648
    I had a thread about it, but I might as well post it in here too. Still no prize money from Revelations 2012 and I can't get a hold of John Nelson.

GG
    "Characters like Cammy and Sakura aren't that threatening after knockdown." - Wasted
    "In ST, you can zone for almost an entire minute without the other character ever approaching you." - m2Dave
  • Dios <-X->Dios &lt;-X-&gt; Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,646 mod
    edited March 2013
    No one (including me) has been paid by John Nelson for Revelations 2012.
    Post edited by Dios <-X-> on
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
  • VolcanicAkuma55VolcanicAkuma55 Joined: Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭✭
    did dancingfighterg ever release the records?
    SF main: Akuma
    not wannabe, GUNNA BE pro. just need more practice.
    FIX AKUMA AND GOUKEN'S MUSIC IN USF4. WE DONT NEED 3 VERSIONS OF RYU'S THEME
  • VolcanicAkuma55VolcanicAkuma55 Joined: Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭✭
    can we please get these links fixed?
    SF main: Akuma
    not wannabe, GUNNA BE pro. just need more practice.
    FIX AKUMA AND GOUKEN'S MUSIC IN USF4. WE DONT NEED 3 VERSIONS OF RYU'S THEME
  • JUSSPARTANJUSSPARTAN Joined: Posts: 5
    WELL I know this website that im trying to help My friend promote his tournament. clean record and all its going to be in NYC check the website it would be cool to get some feedback so everyone could let us know what we can do to make this a better event.