Fighting Game Comedy

Comments

• BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,986
    Fool just refuse to accept the truth and kept on trying to prove something. Like dude should've just took his L and ate that humble pie like a man. He would've maintained some dignity and respect from the crowd. Like they actually applauded him when he started talking and acknowledging Sonic Fox's skill. But he had to take that jab a Fox about Erron black. Too bad for him the TO didn't leave it at that, and we all know how that turned out. Like damn how does one come back from this?
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,175 mod
    Did SonicFox put on that much of a clinic? Is it worth watching that asswhooping?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,872
    I'm starting to honestly feel PS4 is the worst fucking platform for fighting games

USF4? Issues, bugs, 10 minute long setups

DOA5? Random stick/controller disconnects

MKX? Just now at SummerJam the game was randomly paused because somebody forgot to disconnect their DS4 from the console

SF5 Beta? Not stable 60fps framerate (with drops to 56-57), awful netcode, disconnects

NONE of this shit would've happened if they used Xbox One. NONE.

FFS
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,586
    Pertho wrote: »
    Did SonicFox put on that much of a clinic? Is it worth watching that asswhooping?

Yeah he made PL look like an online scrub.
    Add me for some Tekken 7 if you're from Europe.
    I'm not playing anything else these days:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/NaughtySenpai/
  • bypostmanbypostman Joined: Posts: 2,207
    edited August 2015
    What's great is that Erron was his main for a long time

So this is PL, having just lost to SonicFox's more recent and lesser experienced character, asking for a runback vs the main that everybody expected and feared.

And as expected, things went even worse, with SonicFox just doing very basic stuff and PL falling for it everytime.
  • Ninja PhilosopherNinja Philosopher The Claw Of God Joined: Posts: 654
    @T@NT

Joking, I'm not actually Nick.

I have been feeling happy to have made it to Eventhubs in that Vega video, it served me justice. Then R.Mika comes in and I see my boy's head get candycrushed. Didn't think Vega was the type to eat soo much ass. He's a self-absorbed sandwich and its dampening my hopes to what Capcom will do with him.

They'll turn him into the Deejay of SFV and he'll continue to eat everyone's ass. Forever.
    Like a ninja, I sneak and fight.
    Like a philosopher, I speak and write.
    Subscribe to Lymbros. We ain't great but we are working on it. We do comedies, gaming and music though not much content is up yet. Stay tuned.cI play all fighting games and any other. Vega! If you wish to challenge my awesome ninja skills then message me :D XBL: DAKO360 WOLF. Not always me on. USF4: Vega all the way! Sub Decapre, Rolento, Guy, Cody. AM ALSO AVERAGE WITH ALL CHARACTERS; UMvC3: Taskmaster/Ghost Rider/Dormammu.MK9: Reptile/Smoke. SC5: Xiba, Kilik, Natsu, Nightmare, Yoshitinmapants, Ezio and Raphael.SF3TS: Yang Remy Twelve.
    Also play a majority of games.
    As an aspiring actor, writer and musician; I welcome you to ask of my assistance. Do not hesitate to also ask for my wisdom upon chosen characters on any game. Thus if you have nowhere to turn to in times of need, then I am your ally. Now respect your peers. And may they respect you.
  • SorwahSorwah Joined: Posts: 890
    edited August 2015
    @2:00

I'm starting to honestly feel PS4 is the worst fucking platform for fighting games

MKX? Just now at SummerJam the game was randomly paused because somebody forgot to disconnect their DS4 from the console

FFS

I will comment that those two issues aren't specific to those games. It's a system thing, and players need to be aware to start disconnecting previously connected controllers You can't disconnect the controller you're using so basically players can't disconnect their own controller.
    Sorwah wrote: »

FFS

I will comment that those two issues aren't specific to those games. It's a system thing, and players need to be aware to start disconnecting previously connected controllers You can't disconnect the controller you're using so basically players can't disconnect their own controller.

Well, why must players disconnect the controllers in the first place? We're in 2015 and the system should so that shit automatically. Connect stick/controller 1? It's registered. Connect stick/controller 2? It's registered. Connect stick/controller 3? Stick/controller 1 is deleted and 3 is registered instead

But for whatever fucking reason the system stores up to 8 DEVICES AT ONCE

I swear sometimes Sony does some great things and then fucks something up like 10 times
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,008 mod
    SF5 Beta? ... awful netcode...
    You must have been playing a different game because from my own experience, SFV had pretty great netcode.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,782
    d3v wrote: »
    SF5 Beta? ... awful netcode...
    You must have been playing a different game because from my own experience, SFV had pretty great netcode.

That is if you are able to connect. Since the beta started i have been able to play only one fucking match and like 10 minutes of training mode.
    It is utterly stupid.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • bypostmanbypostman Joined: Posts: 2,207
  • OhioNitsudOhioNitsud Joined: Posts: 81
    You see how many drinks Infil had in front of him? The thirst is real.
  • LightzLightz ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Joined: Posts: 1,239
    I don't care
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,008 mod
    edited September 2015
    bypostman wrote: »
    So Chun Li stores her ki energy in her tits? Releasing it when she does her kikoken?
    PS4 strikes again!

DEFINITIVE TOURNAMENT READY EDITION
    SRK's Story Thread Crew: