Tatsunoko vs Capcom Online

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    true dat
  • Itachimaster666Itachimaster666 Metallica!!\m/ >__> Joined: Posts: 222
    indeed is anyone going to buy the special TVC Wii Hori Arcade Stick?
    After its release on the US
    Hinata Is My Wife Shes Mine >.<
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,738 mod
    Why get the Hori when MadCatz is bringing out an SE stick for the Wii? At the very least, that one's gonna be easier to modify with Sanwa parts since you wont have to do any physical modifications to get the JLF to fit into the casing.
    Why get the Hori when MadCatz is bringing out an SE stick for the Wii? At the very least, that one's gonna be easier to modify with Sanwa parts since you wont have to do any physical modifications to get the JLF to fit into the casing.

lets hopeso for the best
  • KazujiroKazujiro PSN ID: Kazujiro XBLive: Kazujiro SRK Joined: Posts: 1,631

I considered getting the Hori stick, until I decided to multiconsole mod my SF4 TE stick.
  • fulltiltfulltilt Joined: Posts: 75
    I considered getting the Hori stick, until I decided to multiconsole mod my SF4 TE stick.

Did the same as well. One stick for everything (well, almost everything).
    i might just get the normal one and customize it xP
  • dreandrean Joined: Posts: 876
    I suppose that character would be a bit out there...Now Jill Valentine would probably be more likely.
    maybe. BUT, how about probably adding one of the new capcom chars from MVC2???
  • Pope TemmyPope Temmy Smoke Weiß Everyday Joined: Posts: 580
    maybe. BUT, how about probably adding one of the new capcom chars from MVC2???

Ruby or Amingo FTW.

Regardless of Netcode I'll still probably play this online unless it's totally impossible.
    Nah, not as High as you'd think.
  • Chipp Zanuff v5Chipp Zanuff v5 Tell me where it hurts.... Joined: Posts: 917
    for those roooting for talbain. I highly doubt that will happen. Would be nice though
    XBL: Bus Orez

Guilty gear xrd: ky
    USF4: Zangief
    for those roooting for talbain. I highly doubt that will happen. Would be nice though

hell yea T-T
  • Madara ItachiMadara Itachi Is now... Joined: Posts: 408
    Thread over? No way. Who is getting added? I would love talbain. It would interest me a lot if he was in the usa version.

no jedah ftw! him and karas would steam roll ppl plus dante or zero! they need to take out alex worest character.
    IllFixit@facebook.com
    illfixit0825@twitter.com
    iphone,smartphones,ipads,tablets,ipod touch,computer,Flat screen tv, solder,liquid damge and IT repairs!
    recycling and buying these items ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    next day shipping available
    check out my iphone 4s/4 color mods
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/270836127000?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
    24k gold plated iphone 4
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/270828893525?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
    -Salt
  • Da BoogeymanDa Boogeyman Joined: Posts: 2,292
    I really want Mike Hagger with all his throws from slammasters
    I still hope they add in Rouge. It's time for Power Stone to get some rep.
  • chaos123xchaos123x Photoshop Wiz Joined: Posts: 671
    Nice I would love to see Guy or Haggar from Final Fight.

But question I just pre-ordered TVC from Gamestop and they told me it won't be out till January 1st 2010! Looked online and found Dec 11 and Dec 30 2009.

I'm guessing Capcom has not given a firm date yet?
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 18,928
    Nice I would love to see Guy or Haggar from Final Fight.

But question I just pre-ordered TVC from Gamestop and they told me it won't be out till January 1st 2010! Looked online and found Dec 11 and Dec 30 2009.

I'm guessing Capcom has not given a firm date yet?

no there isn't a firm date yet.
    got the japanese game its and really sick. What are the changes gonna be on the US release? I know theres online but are there gonna be any new chars? (hopefully- then id get that too lol)

plus, if there is online, who do you think will be top tier in that game xp

my vote goes to Friender- thats right, the dog.
  • nicaboynicaboy on pro status Joined: Posts: 162
    this shit is gonna be mad ill. Cant wait for it
  • GirugaMarcGirugaMarc Joined: Posts: 353
    Do any of ya guys own the jap version other than me? O_o

I do =)
    i do
  • chaos123xchaos123x Photoshop Wiz Joined: Posts: 671
    I do.

But I still put in a pre-order for the U.S. version.
  • ZapfZapf Joined: Posts: 545
    I do, but I havent really touched it much, for the same reason that I havent touched KoF XII for - noone to play with =/
  • infr4merinfr4mer Joined: Posts: 25
    What are the changes gonna be on the US release? I know theres online but are there gonna be any new chars?

"Licensing issues involving Tatsunoko characters initially forced the game to remain a Japanese exclusive. However, Capcom worked to deal with these issues leading the Wii game to be localized outside of Japan"

Localization is when you change a game/software so that it is allowed to be released or sells better in the region you're going to sell it in. These changes could be completely game changing or it could be as simple as just translating the text. e.g. L4D taking out idle zombies in the german version because it resembles mercy killing or pokemon gold changing the UI so it reads more horizontally.

I've heard that they were removing some characters from the tatsu roster. I dont know if this is true or false but it would make a lot of sense if they did that while added more characters that are recognizable to the American audience.
    "Licensing issues involving Tatsunoko characters initially forced the game to remain a Japanese exclusive. However, Capcom worked to deal with these issues leading the Wii game to be localized outside of Japan"

Localization is when you change a game/software so that it is allowed to be released or sells better in the region you're going to sell it in. These changes could be completely game changing or it could be as simple as just translating the text. e.g. L4D taking out idle zombies in the german version because it resembles mercy killing or pokemon gold changing the UI so it reads more horizontally.

I've heard that they were removing some characters from the tatsu roster. I dont know if this is true or false but it would make a lot of sense if they did that while added more characters that are recognizable to the American audience.

yea there just getting rid of one character from that Tat's side
    and replacing with either 3 or 4 more characters

and i got the jap version
    :qcf::2p:
  • ZapfZapf Joined: Posts: 545
    which tatsunoko character is being removed? anyone good?
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,738 mod

Daimao.

A pulled press release was supposed to have announced that he would be replaced by another character, in addition to 4 other characters (2 Tatsu, 2 Cap) to balance out the cast.

its a genie dude lol
    and thats about it >.>
  • IanskieIanskie Keep Watch Joined: Posts: 575
    Fingers crossed about the online being good. Also crossed about the new characters being awesome ones.
  • lefty lizardlefty lizard Joined: Posts: 130
    i might check this game out. its like mvc2,right?
    peace and tranquility is the path of the warrior
  • xero15xero15 Follow me on Twitter Joined: Posts: 4,071
    did they confirm online for this?
    I blame... the new generation for wanting things to be easy :annoy:
    I'm that Spider-man guy... or better yet, just call me Z
    If you don't like change you'll like irrelevance even less.
  • Exia 00Exia 00 #deathtoanime Joined: Posts: 904
    i might check this game out. its like mvc2,right?

Well, in spirit yes. They play differently though (in terms of basic strategy and how assists are used)

It's an enjoyable game though. Just don't jump in expecting MvC2 with differnt characters and you'll have fun. :wgrin:
  • ll.ndll.nd Joined: Posts: 431
    Just played this game last night at Infinity, it's loads of fun! it reminds me of the first Marvel.

AI has tvc??
    Up + Up + Down + Down + Left + Right + Left +Left + A +b = lol
    AI has tvc??

yes, they just got it a couple weeks ago. It is running in the cab that had Blazblue in it.
  • ll.ndll.nd Joined: Posts: 431
    I might have to stop by sometime. :D

And what happened to blazblue? They didn't get rid of KOFXII, did they?
    :u:

Blazblue is now where KOF XII was. No, they didn't get rid of KOF XII. they bought a brand new Viewflix cabinet for it.
    did they confirm online for this?

in the Us there will be but in the jap no
  • fonzeefonzee Joined: Posts: 93
    Have they made any indication whether it will require friend codes (really hoping it doesn't)
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 18,928
    in the Us there will be but in the jap no

actually Japan may be getting our release of the game before we do with the extra characters, rebalance tweaks and online.