Tatsunoko vs Capcom Online

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    DOES ANYONE WANT TO TRADE MY SAULABI 4k for ANY arcade stick that would work with a ps2 and gamecube?
  • Thabounce33Thabounce33 Get down or Lay down Joined: Posts: 352
    Im still juss waitin to see of this Stick/Game pack actually exsists....*crossin my fingers*
    " If yall fresh ta death, then im deceased.."

BISHOP FOR MvC3!!
  • Itachimaster666Itachimaster666 Metallica!!\m/ >__> Joined: Posts: 222
    yea there going to release the stick for the wii
    i think it will come out upon the game's release :wonder:
    its from Madcatz

BUMP!
    Hinata Is My Wife Shes Mine >.<
  • MindGame313MindGame313 Joined: Posts: 157
    anyone down to level up with me when this comes out?
  • ADVIIIADVIII ParryFiend Joined: Posts: 320
    anyone down to level up with me when this comes out?

I'm up for it. I haven't got a wii yet but I plan on getting it for this game
    Do Something About It?
    SFIV:Dictator,Vega,Fei Long
    SSFIV: Cody, Juri, Vega, Dictator, Fei Long, Dee Jay
    Tekken 6: Asuka, Leo
  • TheHadouKid11TheHadouKid11 Lazy...... Joined: Posts: 217
    actually yes i do (region free iz fckn great)

YES TALBAIN lol. but mayb they should add one of the original mvc2 characters(ruby heart, amingo, monkey girl. let me kno if im missin any1 else.

Actually, monkey girl was from an old Capcom game (I think it was only in Japan) titled SonSon. Except the main character was a dude....wierd. Anyway, they better add ProtoMan.
  • Saikyo JoeSaikyo Joe that awkward moment Joined: Posts: 2,458
    Yeah Monkey Girl is SonSon.

Frank West man.
    Saikyo Joe does whatever the hell Saikyo Joe wants to do - Luc

The answer to your question is no.
    Yeah Monkey Girl is SonSon.

Frank West man.

But the original SonSon didn't have a girl monkey. And ProtoMan could own Frank West IMO.
    C'mon man. It's Frank West.

Either way, I'm pretty excited about the game. My Joe the Condor/Viewtiful Joe team should work nicely.

• .Cobra.Cobra Winds Of Madness Joined: Posts: 2,554
    But the original SonSon didn't have a girl monkey. And ProtoMan could own Frank West IMO.

Please, calling Zombies with shopping carts will beat Energy swords any day. :rofl:

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188

I was told the female SonSon in MVC2 is the grand-daughter of the original SonSon.

Also, my Alex and Doronjo team is planning on pwning the roster very hard.

Anyone repping the single-entries? Gold Lightan looks fun as hell but I know I'll get serious ragequits when I play him. Were they banned in tourney play?
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
    Please, calling Zombies with shopping carts will beat Energy swords any day. :rofl:

Just like Jill in MvC2 :lol:

Putting on a Servbot head and smashing you with zombies can beat a Shoryuken any day as well.

I was hoping for more wackiness, since Frank did get that Mega Buster in DR, what if they would have given him a Frank-doken or something? Just a thought.

Zombies>Energy Swords

And he'll take pictures of it. He's covered wars you know.

• T37 RampageT37 Rampage DGAF Joined: Posts: 1,264
    Were they banned in tourney play?
    lol no

Not anywhere near bannable.
    anime swag
    I was told the female SonSon in MVC2 is the grand-daughter of the original SonSon.
    Oh. I thought there had to be some type of an inheritance. I wonder if Capcom 'll ever make a game off of her.
  • Itachimaster666Itachimaster666 Metallica!!\m/ >__> Joined: Posts: 222
    nah that wont be possible yet it would be okay :smile:
    Hinata Is My Wife Shes Mine >.<
    Didnt see this anywhere else in here but oh well if it was http://www.destructoid.com/what-are-phoenix-wright-and-ingrid-doing-in-tvc--158153.phtml needless to say Ingrid would be super random....hope they plan on some kinda explanation soon.

BISHOP FOR MvC3!!
  • PatakaReadaPatakaReada Over Flowers Joined: Posts: 1,458
    Didnt see this anywhere else in here but oh well if it was http://www.destructoid.com/what-are-phoenix-wright-and-ingrid-doing-in-tvc--158153.phtml needless to say Ingrid would be super random....hope they plan on some kinda explanation soon.

While it's nice to have Phoenix in there (maybe?), I rather have no idea why Capcom would put Ingrid just for the sake of putting another obscure fighting character. But hey, it's another lolita character...

It's always possible that it's another costume for Ryu...
    "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. But not Hip-Hop yo"
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 18,928

....FUCK. I'm calling bullshit on it just for the sake of not wanting to get diappointed. But if this does end up being true than that's over for a lot of people. Wright's potential to be funnier than Frank West has no boundaries.
    I read somewhere why they didn't put Phoenix in. Had something to do with his movelist.

Frank West is the only reason I want this game. Well, not really, but he's one of them.

Yea they didnt put him for a couple reasons one bein that "Obejection" move, anyways i guess(from what ive read on the TvC discussion thread) that the link i posted above was additional stuff that was supposed to go in but didnt happen...even tho im still alil skeptic(from what i read from the TvC blog posted up on capcom-unity today) that it will indeed be in the game! Capcom are some sneaky folks!

BISHOP FOR MvC3!!
    Yeah, cause the kanji was four letters and translating it to English is ten letters. They said it'd be too overpowered lol. They should just keep in in Japanese, it is two Japanese companies after all...

At least that's what I heard the reason was. I said I object.

• Zu NinjazZu Ninjaz Behold!MyPsychoPower Joined: Posts: 114
    I like how Lost Planet(VSs) and Okami(Boss?) will make cameos in this game! Lost Planet is my kind of game.
    SF2"-M.Bison
    SSF4AE-M.Bison,Sagat,Cammy
    XCOTA- Omega Red
    MSH- Spider-man/Juggernaut
    XvsSF- Rogue,Gambit/Sabretooth
    MSHvsSF- Omega Red,Spider-man
    MvsC- Venom, Spider-man
    MvsC2- Venom, Omega Red, Gambit/Storm
    UMvsC3- Nemisis, Jill Valentine,Storm/Bionic Commando
    UMK3-Sector,Ermac
    Yatterman-2 announced....and it sounds like theres more to come from the tone in Seth's voice! http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2010/01/05/secret_tatsunoko_vs_capcom_character_revealed

BISHOP FOR MvC3!!
    I don't know, it sounded like he answered that question too quickly and had to take it back to keep the hopes up. However, I do think they've got to add at least another Capcom character. With the additional of iChan, the Capcom roster is outnumbered. Here's hoping there'll put Strider in to balance it out.
    Yeah, agreed. Throw Strider, Jill, or Protoman in the mix and I'll be more then happy.
    This game looks so sickkk, I'm going to pick myself up one of those TvsC sticks. If it's anything like the MvsC stick then its awsome!
    SF2"-M.Bison
    XCOTA- Omega Red
    MvsC- Venom, Spider-man
    UMK3-Sector,Ermac
  • nilcamnilcam New Student Joined: Posts: 461
    I don't know, it sounded like he answered that question too quickly and had to take it back to keep the hopes up. However, I do think they've got to add at least another Capcom character. With the additional of iChan, the Capcom roster is outnumbered. Here's hoping there'll put Strider in to balance it out.

Actually, Ai-chan evens the roster out. Capcom had one more fighter due to the loss of the genie from the original game.
    http://tatsunoko.vscapcom.com/charactor.html
    Too many megaman characters!
    SF2"-M.Bison
    XCOTA- Omega Red
    MvsC- Venom, Spider-man
    UMK3-Sector,Ermac
  • GrimalkinGrimalkin 5C 2C 6C = 7 hits Joined: Posts: 63
    Yeah, agreed. Throw Strider, Jill, or Protoman in the mix. . .
    Too many megaman characters!

Lol wut
    Just incase anyone didnt catch it on any other sites or the other TvC thread they are takin pre-orders on the Tvc bundle(stick and game) on Unity http://shop.capcom.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=capcomus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE&productID=170844300

BISHOP FOR MvC3!!
  • raymkraymk Joined: Posts: 350

you people keep forgetting that they never said the roster had to be even and at the unity event they just had they wouldn't show the intro so something must be left. Besides in that interview he said super secret characters and we want know everything till release says alot:rock:
    you people keep forgetting that they never said the roster had to be even and at the unity event they just had they wouldn't show the intro so something must be left. Besides in that interview he said super secret characters and we want know everything till release says alot:rock:

I know the roster doesn't have to be even. In most Vs. games, it's usually Capcom's roster that outnumbers the other group. Doesn't make sense for capcom to have more playable tatsunoko characters then Capcom characters when it's their game.

EDIT: Wasn't aware of the genie not being replaced. I thought I counted the same number of characters with both compaines on the wikipedia lists before Yatterman 2 was annouced. I probably misscounted.
  • whoa_itz_seanwhoa_itz_sean Joined: Posts: 34
    does the jap version have online?
  • thenewsmanthenewsman Joined: Posts: 32
    does the jap version have online?

negative
  • afraidafraid BItch Bitch Bitch Joined: Posts: 143
    I cannot wait till this comes out. Got the stick and game preordered. Reviews on both look good so far.
    "i've never looked directly into the eyes of a tiger"
  • raymkraymk Joined: Posts: 350
    negative

no thats gonna be a positive seeing as he's talking about the version that were all getting and the online is worldwide is what nintendo power said
  • r0kzztarr0kzztar AV by Lolerskates Joined: Posts: 822
    arggg i cant wait for this game to come out!!! ...

i have a question.. how do u guys use a ps2 controller on the wii? i mean i bought the converter but when i tried to use it to play i cant make it work .. :/
    Hear these words awake:
    "Make the most out of your day
    for brief is the time, so brief is the time
    that we are allowed to stay "
    - SENTENCED, Lopakka.
    Already got my TvC stick...juss waitin for the game now!!! DAMN IM HYPE!!!!

BISHOP FOR MvC3!!
  • afraidafraid BItch Bitch Bitch Joined: Posts: 143
    Already got my TvC stick...juss waitin for the game now!!! DAMN IM HYPE!!!!

Got my stick in yesterday. How did the stock joystick feel to you? Mine has some play to it and my ball top turns. :shake: Not new to fighters but to sticks, so i'm not sure what to think. Played some smash bros with it and it worked fine.
    "i've never looked directly into the eyes of a tiger"
    got mine too, lovin the top of the board and the feel of it, already swapped my buttons and joystick to sanwa!!!! STOKED
    OBS-30 buttons, JYT 8Y Joystick........ can also get this at www.lizardlick.com