Tatsunoko vs Capcom Online

Comments

• Thabounce33Thabounce33 Get down or Lay down Joined: Posts: 352
    Got my stick in yesterday. How did the stock joystick feel to you? Mine has some play to it and my ball top turns. :shake: Not new to fighters but to sticks, so i'm not sure what to think. Played some smash bros with it and it worked fine.

Well i compared it to my SE which is modded an it feels pretty much the same, i mean it really juss comes down to personal preference an what feels more comfortable to you, like i posted in the other thread MadCatz def stepped their game up an and the new parts are lightyears better than what they offered in the SF4 SE. Im def gonna get my usage outta teh stock parts before i mod em out, that is unless i find some SEXY TvC templates!
    " If yall fresh ta death, then im deceased.."

BISHOP FOR MvC3!!
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Got my stick in yesterday. How did the stock joystick feel to you? Mine has some play to it and my ball top turns.

Normal for any joystick AFAIK. The stock stick is a little stiffer than a JLF. It seems like a quality part to me.
  • afraidafraid BItch Bitch Bitch Joined: Posts: 143
    Thanks for the responses. Now we wait.....
    "i've never looked directly into the eyes of a tiger"
  • AyjeAyje ThatRandmGamrGuy Joined: Posts: 143
    Normal for any joystick AFAIK. The stock stick is a little stiffer than a JLF. It seems like a quality part to me.

THis IS good to know too, I'm new to the joystick usage and can't wait to get my hands on it. I've read too many confusing things about this stick vs a Hori and so forth.
    OBS-30 buttons, JYT 8Y Joystick........ can also get this at www.lizardlick.com

Thanks for that Info!
    I am THAT RANDOM GAMER GUY************
    "In order to beat me, you have to go Random" ~Alex Valle
  • gigabytegigabyte Joined: Posts: 631
    out of curosity, where did you guys preorder your game? walmart has it for 46 and 10$ gift card.
    ohh, just saw amazon has the same 10 dollars offer.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I preordered on Amazon.
    I had my bundle pre-ordered from Capcom-Unity since the first day they had it. Its soooooooo close i can taste!

BISHOP FOR MvC3!!
  • The GOATThe GOAT The Greatest of All Time Joined: Posts: 228
    ohh, just saw amazon has the same 10 dollars offer.

Good lookin out! Did my pre-order at Gamestop but I'm gonna change that to Amazon with the quickness. Gonna put that $10 towards NMH 2!
  • MindGame313MindGame313 Joined: Posts: 157
    just got the stick day before yesterday, all I gotta do is just wait.
    I just preordered tvc on amazon.com for 46.99. Can't wait! However, I will be playing the game on wii classic controller lol ..
    Not certain If i should shell out the extra cash for stick .. (80 dollars!!)
    Thought id throw this in here for anyone who hasnt seen it, buy like 30 copies so we can get some DL characters!!! http://kotaku.com/5454192/the-lost-characters-of-tatsunoko-vs-capcom

BISHOP FOR MvC3!!
  • r0kzztarr0kzztar AV by Lolerskates Joined: Posts: 822
    can you cancel your preoder form gamestop??? i wanna preorder on walmart!, is that offer only online or also in stores?

EDIT:
    NVM walmart is all sold out .. waht about amazon? how much is the "same day" delivery or realease day delivery (something like that is called lol)
    Hear these words awake:
    "Make the most out of your day
    for brief is the time, so brief is the time
    that we are allowed to stay "
    - SENTENCED, Lopakka.
  • ZeonTheUnbornZeonTheUnborn The One IX Joined: Posts: 2,726
    And theres already one infinite. Chun Li can do an air infinite with Tekkaman assit. It's a jump punch land jump punch over and over again, corner to corner and she can switch directiosn with it. Works on Lightan.
    I will win! I won't stop until I get them!

Work him! Yes! Him! Him right there! Work. Him!
  • Gouki7Gouki7 Join Date: Apr 2003 Joined: Posts: 422
    Good shit, guys. Just ordered it on Amazon and gonna use the $10 credit toward the pre-order of SSF4. :tup:
    Jumping is useless.
  • SeanxFaytSeanxFayt aka KintoUn Joined: Posts: 560
    love this game! mite need a 360 to wii converter tho so i can use my stick lol
    . . .
  • MugbotMugbot Chunbot Joined: Posts: 26
    You and me both :(
    two more day!! so hype!
    Hear these words awake:
    - SENTENCED, Lopakka.
  • MindGame313MindGame313 Joined: Posts: 157
    Yeah, already know for a fact I'm going to adapt to this shit fast as hell.
  • Divine TenkenDivine Tenken Jedi Mind Tricks Joined: Posts: 282
    Sup guys quick question if you pre order on Amazon will do they ship your game today or early tomorrow morning?
    Also i just start a code thread for TvC so when you get online post your codes. Thanks in adv peace.

R.D.T.U.
    The Co Founder Member of the Life After Scrub Organization.
    The Founder Member of the Southern Syndicate.
    One half of Team Step Up.
  • MechaMecha Habitual Combo Dropper Joined: Posts: 388

They even exist yet? Not been able to find one anywhere.
  • Ketchy KechKetchy Kech RAZALASH Joined: Posts: 862

No they do not, lol :lol:
    || MvC3: Ironman, Tron, Super Skrull || SSF4 v.2012: Guy || || BB CSII: Tsubaki Yayoi ||
    || UMvC3: R. Raccoon, Dr. Strange, Ryu || 3SOE: Elena || SkullGirls: Painwheel / Double (?) || *

• EVAWINGZEROEVAWINGZERO Slacktivismist Extraordinaire Joined: Posts: 2,229
    Just picked my copy up at lunch. Just reading through the book pumped me up.... can't wait to get home, blow the inch of dust of my Wii, and get to it. Even took a day off to unlock everyone....
    [TMNTTF - Leonardo]
    [Donkey Kong - Jumpman]
    [UMVC3 - A Button, B Button, C Button + S]
    [MK9 - Scorpion, Freddy Krueger]
    Just picked it up! goiing on right now!
    Hear these words awake:
    - SENTENCED, Lopakka.
  • Sweet PoisonSweet Poison Knowledge is power. Joined: Posts: 981
    Well I picked up my copy at lunch today. I checked out training mode and then went on-line for 2 games and wow what a cool game. Also my connection with my opponent was just as good as my ps3 or 360. My Wii unlike my ps3 and 360 has a wirelss connection. The game played fine. Cant wait to dig into it more tonight. I also cant wait until I get my ps2 to wii converter. Playing with th wii mote isnt great. I guess I could use my gamecube controller until it comes.
    My hunger's never satisfied. Knowledge is what fuels me.
  • SeanxFaytSeanxFayt aka KintoUn Joined: Posts: 560
    well there needs to be a 360 to wii/ gamecube converter then!! :D

and if anybody wants to play hit me up via aim/msn/xbl/here lol
    . . .
    i played like 4 games online. but my experience wasnt so good as expected, the lag is horible!!! .. is like playing in slow motion .. lol well maybe is my conection, i ggot to check that
    Hear these words awake:
    - SENTENCED, Lopakka.
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188
    So what's online like? How's the button lag and stuff? Who's the flowchart character(s)? Lots of Ragequits?
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
  • PatakaReadaPatakaReada Over Flowers Joined: Posts: 1,458
    So what's online like? How's the button lag and stuff? Who's the flowchart character(s)? Lots of Ragequits?

Once in a while, there's lag. (Like 1 in every 6). If it don't lag, there's no button lag. There hasn't been a lot of overused characters except Ryu. You can tell you're playing a pro by the characters he's picking. (This is if you're facing someone with the title "beginner")
    "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. But not Hip-Hop yo"
    ummmmmmmmm, do you uys play wired or wireless? ... cuzz i dont have the adapter so i play i wirelless , the gameplay online is pretty good but i cant get the full speed of the game, is slower i miss all my fancy combos, but still is fun ... do you uys get the full speed with a wire connection?
    Hear these words awake:
    - SENTENCED, Lopakka.
  • CHRISfromOHIOCHRISfromOHIO Joined: Posts: 111
    i play wireless and out of the 10 or so matches one lagged bad and 1 other there was input delay. other than that all good.
  • Jose357Jose357 Joined: Posts: 72
    just played online and it is not good. the game doesnt lag much but theres button lag like crazy. overall a very great game but online is not too good.
  • CHRISfromOHIOCHRISfromOHIO Joined: Posts: 111
    wired or wireless. if wireless are you dmzed ?
    Just comming to say TvC online is just SHIT!!!!! ... hahaha nintendo sucks in online gaming, if you planning to buy this game to play online, don't wate your money it just suck!!.. no worth it.. is just shit.. ( i tried hard, first i thought i was b/c i was playing with a wireless connection, so i bought the LAN adapter, and it made no difference!, same lag shit!) ... so, nintendo i'm returning everything, the Game and everything i spend money on just to play the game, there is no point to have the game just to be beatiing the CPU.

Thanks.
    Hear these words awake:
    - SENTENCED, Lopakka.
  • CPS IVCPS IV Capsule Entertainment ( Owner / Founder ) Joined: Posts: 1,158 mod
    Just comming to say TvC online is just SHIT!!!!! ... hahaha nintendo sucks in online gaming, if you planning to buy this game to play online, don't wate your money it just suck!!.. no worth it.. is just shit.. ( i tried hard, first i thought i was b/c i was playing with a wireless connection, so i bought the LAN adapter, and it made no difference!, same lag shit!) ... so, nintendo i'm returning everything, the Game and everything i spend money on just to play the game, there is no point to have the game just to be beatiing the CPU.

Thanks.

Honestly who takes playing online seriously? There isn't 1 single fighting game that plays flawless online atm. Everyone knew before hand that there was going to be lag issues, especially on a free network like Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. I don't know what rock you live under but get out of your house. Find your local fighting game community and play the game how real fighting gamers play. The online feature is just there for kicks so relax.
    1st. i dnt live in under any rock, maybe that's your story.
    2nd. I do play with my fightin game community, we have sessions constantly.
    and 3rd. its not like taking the online playing "seriously", its more like i was looking foward to have fun playing online like i do in my other systems. I'm not asking for a lag free connection i'm just asking for at least a "decent" connection, i know its free, sony is too, and its conection its 100X better that wi-fi.
    where does the word fun fit when you have to input your moves 3 seconds before they come out?
    Hear these words awake:
    - SENTENCED, Lopakka.
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 18,909
    ^ You do know that your experience with the connection is situational...right? There's been plenty of people who have had lagless connections with their games along with lag.
  • ShotgunSteveShotgunSteve Goes by Henners Joined: Posts: 575
    I'm getting pretty lagless matches.
  • CPS IVCPS IV Capsule Entertainment ( Owner / Founder ) Joined: Posts: 1,158 mod
    No they do not, lol :lol:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=162026&p=5429295#post5429295

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=184787

I had my TE modded and now it works for 360, PS3, PS2 & Wii
  • MagnificoMagnifico Joined: Posts: 840
    ummmmmmmmm, do you uys play wired or wireless? ... cuzz i dont have the adapter so i play i wirelless , the gameplay online is pretty good but i cant get the full speed of the game, is slower i miss all my fancy combos, but still is fun ... do you uys get the full speed with a wire connection?

Thanks.

If you're not gettiogn full speed in any of your games (ruling out the possibility that it's isolated opponents) your connection is most likely awful. I've played the game both wireless and wired, and it almost always ran full speed. The issue with lag is with the input delay, which the wired adapter helped considerably. games with people at least somewhat close on a good connection are damn good, games with people further away are quite a bit noticeably worse