When is the next STREET FIGHTER or CAPCOM related comic coming out?

MajMaj CvS2 Combo CollectorJoined: Posts: 2,073
Street Fighter II #00 Release Date:
October 12, 2005
- cover preview at this thread

Street Fighter II #01 Tentative Release Date:
November 10, 2005
- thx sfdevotion

New comic books generally ship on Wednesdays every week, unless there's some sort of a major holiday that week which may push everything back to Thursday.

To find out what comics are shipping this week and next, check here:
http://www.comiclist.com
http://www.diamondcomics.com/shipping.asp

Those schedules are tentative, meaning that some stuff might get delayed or pushed ahead at the last minute. Generally they provide good estimates though.

The best thing to do to make sure you don't miss an issue is just to call up or visit your comic book store on Wednesdays and see what they got in. Most comic book stores now run "subscription services" where you just give them some basic contact info and tell them which books you want, and they'll put those aside for you every month. It's a reliable way of reserving your picks so you don't have to worry about stuff selling out before you get to the store. Also, if the store owner knows you want the comic, he will order it for sure. You don't have to worry about the store dropping your favorite title just to save some shelf space for whatever crazy crossover extravaganza Marvel or DC are holding that month.

To find comic book stores near you, just check here:
http://csls.diamondcomics.com
http://www.the-master-list.com
http://www.comicbookresources.com/resources/locator

Comments

• Capcom fan!Capcom fan! Joined: Posts: 244
    the street fighter comic comes out next week.They show it at www.devilsdue.net. They also show a preview to street fighter issue 9!
  • SanoSano SRKSANO on PS4 Joined: Posts: 13,061 mod
  • MajMaj CvS2 Combo Collector Joined: Posts: 2,073
    Thanx for the heads up about that preview Capcom fan! but until it shows up on one of the two official lists or until we get some confirmation from udoneko, i don't want to put down a solid date. Let's all hope it comes out next week though.
  • udonekoudoneko Joined: Posts: 607
    I am 99% sure that #9 will ship next week, as we just got our copies today!

the 1% is becoz I never believe in things for sure happenning 100%......
    Erik Ko
    UDON - Chief
    www.udoncomics.com
  • The VThe V Joined: Posts: 212
    Hate to nitpick, but there is a typo in the second preview picture.
    Sakura says "smung" when she is meant to say "smug". Is it too late to fix?
    ACTUALLY -

I just checked.... it says this -

LET'S SEE IF YOU'RE STILL SMILING AFTER THIS!

So the word is SMILING. With the JPG shrunk down, it looks like SMUNG.....
    Erik Ko
    UDON - Chief
    www.udoncomics.com
  • Bowling PinBowling Pin Throwback Era Joined: Posts: 830 mod
    Sakura: SMUNG, MUTHA FUCKA, SMUNG THAT SHIT DOWN!!!

Sounds good to me. Keep it.
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell
    Originally posted by Udoneko

ACTUALLY -

I just checked.... it says this -

LET'S SEE IF YOU'RE STILL SMILING AFTER THIS!

So the word is SMILING. With the JPG shrunk down, it looks like SMUNG.....

Very sorry!

Boy, I really jumped the gun on that one.
  • MajMaj CvS2 Combo Collector Joined: Posts: 2,073
    Erik Ko with the reversal DP!
    Original post by Majestros
    Erik Ko with the reversal DP!

More like parry, super.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    this issue looks like garbage. good thing to! it helps lighten my comic load so i won't be picking this up.
    Originally posted by chimitaru
    this issue looks like garbage. good thing to! it helps lighten my comic load so i won't be picking this up.

You have read it already? Your store has it already? It is not even shipped yet...... you have to let me know coz if you have read it, that means something is absolutely not right.....
    Erik Ko
    UDON - Chief
    www.udoncomics.com
  • DifojDifoj Thanos Reigns Joined: Posts: 739 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Eh, not really feeling the cover, but I will still pick it up. Is there an Alt. cover to this one?
    Originally posted by Kid Wu
    Eh, not really feeling the cover, but I will still pick it up. Is there an Alt. cover to this one?

Cover A by Nightow
    Cover B by LeSean

Cover C Power Foil by Jo Chen (in my opinion the best one yet! VEGA!)
    Erik Ko
    UDON - Chief
    www.udoncomics.com
    I wanna get the LeSean cover... its proper sickhead style, lol.
    And I don't know what you mean by the comic lookin' like "garbage"...I think its great!
    I'm picking it up!
    But damn... Being in England can suck sometimes- can't get to cons...can't get the summer special SF :(
    That's why have to enter that comp....Maybe there may be another card i can play...hmmmm
    *smirks*
    sooo When is the next issues coming out? 10 and 11
  • kenmastersXkenmastersX Stone Nguyen Joined: Posts: 3,271
    I'm wondering, should info on the other Udon titles (Rival Schools and Darkstalkers) be included in this thread? I figure it'd be important.
    Evo MvC3 top 32 choke artist. :(

Also, I'm not Richard Nguyen's brother!
  • Capcom fan!Capcom fan! Joined: Posts: 244
    chunlifan wrote:
    sooo When is the next issues coming out? 10 and 11
    Issue 10 comes out september and issue 11 comes out october. Issue 12 comes out november the same month the darkstalkers comic comes out. By the time the first four issues of darkstalkers comes out rival schools will be out.
    ok umm this week maybe?
  • SaturiusSaturius Joined: Posts: 601 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Is issue 10 out? I went to the site and it says that issue 10 is already in stores. Is this just a mistake. It seems odd cause Erik Ko hasn't confirmed it here. I'd hate to make a trip to my store and find that it is not there. So, can any one else confirm.
    Saturius wrote:
    Is issue 10 out? I went to the site and it says that issue 10 is already in stores. Is this just a mistake. It seems odd cause Erik Ko hasn't confirmed it here. I'd hate to make a trip to my store and find that it is not there. So, can any one else confirm.

it's not out yet. i just checked yesterday. next week maybe?
    nice going udon, with ur constant lateness you've already lost two of my friends as faithful readers. due to them being members of a large comic community they'll no doubt spread the word the same way they did with books such as vampirella which eneded up being cancelled and reformated in a desprete attempt to gain readers.which ended with them losing far more then they gained.
    So you believe that the comic should go under because it was late a couple times..? Hey, better late than never if you ask me. So long as I get to read it.
    Due to the delayed of SF Issue 10, I got Devil May Cry issue 1-3 for myself and SF issue 7, 8 and 9 for my friend as birthday present. I just can't go home empty handed.....
  • wakasashewakasashe www.thefedups.com Joined: Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    It can be so tough to get a project out on time. Do you sacrifice quality for timely release?
    I do agree that lately the comics' release date's been wishy washy, but it doesn't affect me much at all. While those who make comics their passion, I'm sure it does them.
    Udon's project is a tough one. They haven't been developing comics for a long time, and certainly not a project like Street Fighter. I'd like for the comics to be released on the proposed dates, but understand when they aren't. When the current arc is completed, I'd suggest for a month's absence to pull everything on schedule. I think it only gets harder when your fans are breathing down your back for the next issue, and you're not ahead of the pack.
    Shakin' them lightning legs since '91.
    ---
    fedexfightnights.blogspot.com
    wakasashe.blogspot.com
    Guys calm down. Udon is normally very timely with the releases of their books. This is the first time that is has been this late. The reason Erik has not said anything yet is because he is currently away on a trip to Japan and is extremely busy. I'm sure that when he gets back he'll clear everything up for you.
  • GojiraGojira Watch out KOF here I come Joined: Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Udon never broke any promises. They've actually released the comic when they said they would. The only time they slowed down was when they had that other project with Capcom they were working at. But now that that's over, they're back with the schedule and things should get back to normal soon. So tell your friends to stop hatin.
    HEY EVERYONE LET'S DO THE TAE KWAN DO THANG
    hmmm, SF#10 still not out this week. I really wonder wat has happened.
    from looking at the link on the first post about release dates, it seems streetfighter isnt out even next week....may not be out unitl wed 13th...but thats not too long

when on earth are the controllers comin out!!! :)
    when on earth are the controllers comin out!!! :)[/QUOTE]

Controllers? They were out last month and r the best pad I hav ever used. :tup:
  • HernyHerny WORST time Joined: Posts: 305
    so....wahts the deal with issue 10 ?
    well....i went and checked the link from the start of this thread, for comics shipping next week, and right enuff, issue 10 is finally listed, so october 13th for you guys in the states...

http://www.diamondcomics.com/shipping/expected_101304.txt
    the 13th:(
    so not tomorrow:(

damn, that's like a month and a half late!
  • SiLLiEMutAfuKASiLLiEMutAfuKA aka SmF Joined: Posts: 1,492
    Grr...I'm tired of waiting.. :(

And where is Eternal Challenge?!

Gah!!!
    Zenpou Tenshin~!
  • lled78lled78 MyAvatarIsBiggerThanYours Joined: Posts: 122
    the 13th:(
    so not tomorrow:(

damn, that's like a month and a half late!

Geeze guys. Just be glad it's coming out.
    So I was thinking if 9 out of 10 Dentists Chew Trident then dosn't it stand to reason that if you were the guy running that study you could go and ask 100 Dentists if they chewed Trident and then weed out the 10th one who dosn't chew it and then when you're asked to do the survey, just get those 10 that don't chew Trident and then Trident would be TOTALLY SCREWED because as far as they know 10 out of 10 Dentists don't chew Trident. Stupid Trident..... -Porkfry
  • wakasashewakasashe www.thefedups.com Joined: Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This wednesday eh?Ok comic shop here I come.
    Shakin' them lightning legs since '91.
    ---
    fedexfightnights.blogspot.com
    wakasashe.blogspot.com
    sooo...when's the next one due??
  • loopizloopiz Joined: Posts: 283 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    nobody got a clue ?
    www.streetfighter-fr.com
    loopiz wrote:
    nobody got a clue ?
    Diamond Comics says that all of the Street Fighter variants and also DarkStalkers covers A and B should be released next week.
    this is about issue 11 it's probrally coming out this week but what day?