When is the next STREET FIGHTER or CAPCOM related comic coming out?

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Just got word that the SF II #1 Raw Edition is slated to be released on the 21st, still no word on the Foil #1.
    Subject to change by Diamond distributors.

Cory K
    i was just mad at how short #0 was considering i paid like 2 bucks for it
  • CyanideAssassinCyanideAssassin Burn 1 w/Chun Joined: Posts: 514
    you shouldnt have bought it if it was too short for your liking
    Not here much.
  • ChrnoChrno Rasuke Joined: Posts: 273
    http://66.223.105.209/images/items/28585.jpg

I guess switching to II is the beginning of this arc? I dunno how that's gonna work if they skip. X_X...
    You read this because you're bored.
    yo i'm new on this forum and all and i have a question.. does some one have a clue when streetfighter tradepaperback # 3 is coming out?

ps : sorry for the bad english
  • NeREMIXEDNeREMIXED [S.H.] Joined: Posts: 1,954
    Chrno wrote:
    http://66.223.105.209/images/items/28585.jpg

I guess switching to II is the beginning of this arc? I dunno how that's gonna work if they skip. X_X...

where can you get that?
    www.SkyHighMinds.com
    duzk015 wrote:
    yo i'm new on this forum and all and i have a question.. does some one have a clue when streetfighter tradepaperback # 3 is coming out?

ps : sorry for the bad english
    The arc for it just started so presumably mid-way or around that through this arc.

And neREMIXED:
    That looke dlike an ad from the comics.
  • Firetrainer60Firetrainer60 Joined: Posts: 154
    When is issue #2 coming out? When are you gonna start putting comics out on time UDON?
    Lick me off.

m1x4h made my avatar.
    nortlee wrote:
    The arc for it just started so presumably mid-way or around that through this arc.

And neREMIXED:
    That looke dlike an ad from the comics.

Ooo. I was asking about the Trade Paperback Vol 2. Cause I got vol 1, which covers issues 1-6, and I wanna get the next volume, which finishes the comics.
    www.SkyHighMinds.com
    Volume 2 has been out for months now
  • The SwitcherThe Switcher FIGHT THA POWAH! Joined: Posts: 530
    Hey, does anyone remember the Street Fighter comic Udon puts out?

I remember it.
    A MONTAGE OF THE STUPIDEST MOMENTS FROM THE STREET FIGHTER USA CARTOON!!

• mbthomasmbthomas Joined: Posts: 91
    Tell me he did not just say that.....
    When is Street Fighter II # 2 going to be out? I'm pretty sure it's been over a month since #1 and there is nothing about it on Diamond's list for the 25th.
    nortlee wrote:
    Volume 2 has been out for months now

i kno i kno i kno....

im asking WHERE can you get it.
    www.SkyHighMinds.com
    Most US retailers will be receiving SF II Issue #2 Cover A, B, & C Foil on Jan. 25th as confirmed on our invoices for next week.
    Also, the Superwide Street Jam Poster is also being re-released, and the Akuma 8-inch Bust as well. Yay.

Cory K
  • Bass X0Bass X0 Joined: Posts: 169
    cool. it will soon be out.
    yo guys there is something i don't understand.. i'm waiting for thestreetfighter trade paperback volume3 but on the internet i see that there is a streetfighterII comic serie that hs started from iseu 00 notso longago..
    are these 2 different series? or has Streetfighter stopped and the are starting over or something? could some1 please explaine this to me ?

thnx

Duzk
    .......it's a sequel...and volume 3 comes out after every 7 comics I believe...that's all :)
    thnx chrno!
    Finally >

SF II Issue #1 Power Foil ships this Wednesday the 15th!

Ty G
  • PaRt2PaRt2 "SS" Tier. Joined: Posts: 1,081
    Finally >

Ty G

Hope so, My Comic guy has one on order for me. :smile:
    "I randomed you out because I randomed myself out!" -Bob Washington
    "I'm so smart! How did I lose!?" -MadBooFace

Av by... Me! :coffee:
  • SanoSano SRKSANO on PS4 Joined: Posts: 13,032 mod
    Finally >

Ty G

Issue 2 Raw Issue ships the same day.
    anyone know when #3 comes out?
    Meh, not me. We just sit and wait until either Udoneko or someone who runs a comic shop says "It's coming out this/next Wednesday!"
    hey anyone know whch was the last issue of the first series of street fighter
    SF first arc: #6
    SF 2nd arc/complete first series: #14
    are we likely to see issue 3 before april if rival schools has been pushed back til april?
    I think all of the Street Fighter comics have been pushed back to like, Summer or something.....seems like it, at least.

• Bass X0Bass X0 Joined: Posts: 169
    summer?

:(

WHY?
    I'm just kidding, but you know, I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be true.

Update??

Udon, can we please have an update??:annoy:
    I'm just kidding, but you know, I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be true.

i know what you mean still gives me plenty of time to trawl through ebay and comic shops trying to find all the variant covers i'm missing before the new stuff makes it out
    quick question.

there will never be a 3rd strike comic?
  • SanoSano SRKSANO on PS4 Joined: Posts: 13,032 mod
    seth wrote:
    quick question.

there will never be a 3rd strike comic?

Udon's said they want to do the SF3 storyline in the comic numerous times, after they rap up the SF2 Tourney.

And SF2 Issue 3 still won't come out this week... :sad:
    So when is it coming out? Since supposedly we are to have a "MONTHLY" comic...erm...
  • SaturiusSaturius Joined: Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Well I think I've officially dropped this book. I like Udon, but they really need to get their act together. I don't know if they have finance problems, artist problems, printing problems or whatever, but for some reason this book just can't come out on time. The only thing consistent about this book are its huge delays. I can't remember the last time a SF comic came out the same time that it was originally solicited. I thought the 6 month break was supposed to prevent this stuff? And where is Rival Schools? Wasn't that scheduled for January? It was previewed in the Summer of 2004 for christ's sake. I already know one comic shop that has stopped ordering Street Fighter because of its scheduling. Maybe that's one of the reasons why this book doesn't sell as well as it could. I don't mean to rant but I think this stuff needs to be said. Udon needs to do something, because these delays are really just unacceptable.
    I definitely won't be dropping the book, as I love Udon and Street Fighter waaay too much; but I agree with pretty much everything else you said. These delays are simply insane, and it's GOT to be hurting the title.
  • CptMuntaCptMunta 3 Green Bars Joined: Posts: 1,207
    I won't drop the book just because it's late.

I'd wait years for the next issue if that's what it takes. I'm pretty stoked that the series is getting the attention it deserves after all these years.

I don't understand what the big deal is, a late great comic is far better than a crap one that's rushed but on time.
  • Apathy-IncApathy-Inc Die white girls Joined: Posts: 3,098
    The comics don't pay the bills.
    my only fear with this book is that it's joe madureira's battle chasers all over again. great book, great art, initially on time (or close at least), a little hiccup, a long hiccup, and then the fans are left holding their breath for nothing. i've enjoyed this book since it came out, but it's become frustrating waiting month after month for another delay. in the past, at least udoneko posted on the boards regularly to give us updates, but now even that's gone by the wayside.

i realize that my 2 or 3 bucks probably doesn't matter to udon as a whole, but it's still money that i'll just start spending elsewhere if udon doesn't get its act together. that's a shame too, because up until the delays began (and even with the recent issues), it's been a damn good book.