SF4 PC: The Custom Skin Mega-thread!

1150151152153154156»

Comments

• pootnanniespootnannies addicted to bad things Joined: Posts: 3,052
    I know what you're saying, but there's not really anything to do to fix it, unfortunately. Which program are you using to edit? If misfit, you can deselect vertices by hitting 'v' to turn on the select tool, then hold ctrl+shift (i think) and right click to draw a box around the vertices.
    hey hunterk, thanks for taking some time to help out.
    i've seen people posting pictures with it looking normal. i just checked and it's for every character, not just oni. here's what i mean: adonblender.png
    it makes it almost impossible to edit the inside of their legs. i'm using blender btw, but this is how they look when i extract them from sf4explorer. i didn't have this problem with vanilla, just ae for some reason.
    visit the HD Sprite Thread- http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/hi-def-sprite-thread-first-post-updated-1-9.32449/

“... keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.”

psn: pootnannies
    ggpo: whodat?
    CFN: JawnPolygon
  • hunterkhunterk Joined: Posts: 2,237
    I think it all depends on the character/costume. Some of them have the 'vitruvian man' pose as their default position while others stand with their legs together. I don't think it's anything you can affect or choose. Anyone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.
  • 0remrem0remrem Joined: Posts: 28
    Finally I have finished My Mods Menu Background for SF4 :)
    streetfighterivfinalpol.jpg
    Please visit My Website for Download : http://0remrem.e-monsite.com/
  • kedawakedawa . Joined: Posts: 382
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AUTDX7Q9

Tetris themed training stage. I can't figure out how to take a screenshot.
    I made a whole bunch of other training stages too, but the rest are just tiled textures that I got from the internet. I'll upload them if anybody wants them.
    Sure, just throw 'em all in a zip and call it "kedawa's Training Stage Pack." To take screenshots, just run the game in windowed mode and use the print screen key and MS Paint.

I've been working on the SF Alpha stages and they're looking awful so far, but I've still got some ideas to try...
  • 0remrem0remrem Joined: Posts: 28
    Coming soon :
    New Music Stages
    BGM-VIE : Theme of RYU and KEN ( silent moment)
    BGM-LAB : Vega (Claw) Dark Theme + Vega (Dictator) Theme+ Wave of Psychocruncher
    BGM-AFR : All RISK FACTION music ( Duration 12 mn)
    BGM-VNX : Angel Night (City Hunter)
    BGM-TRN : Get Wild (City Hunter)
    And for the other Stages it's ???? for now
    Sure, just throw 'em all in a zip and call it "kedawa's Training Stage Pack." To take screenshots, just run the game in windowed mode and use the print screen key and MS Paint.
    I'll put them up once I get the screenshot thing figured out. The problem is that I'm using an Apple aluminum keyboard, and it doesn't have a PrintScreen key. I've tried remapping it to the extra function keys, but haven't had any luck. I think I'll have to just run the game in windowed mode and use the onscreen keyboard.
    I've been working on the SF Alpha stages and they're looking awful so far, but I've still got some ideas to try...
    Thanks for your efforts. If they're giving you that much trouble, then I'm sure I'd be totally lost!
    Oh yeah, Apple keyboards... Great construction, but their keymaps are crazy :P

The biggest problems with the stages I've been working on are making the size work out right (everything looks gigantic or the people look tiny, depending on how you think of it) and the level of detail (the pixels look horrible all blown up). The Ryu stage turned out well because it was starting from an HD image that looked okay blown up. These low-res stages are gonna be hard to scale up without looking like absolute shit. I'm gonna keep at it, though. :)

I plan to try enlarging them and then running some stylized filters at high res, like brush strokes and stuff, to see if it looks any better without becoming unrecognizable.
  • TerryBogardTerryBogard "Street Fighter" Joined: Posts: 75
    in commments in SSF4 - Arcade Edition Modding Wiki. WTF??????????????????????
    WTF??????????????????????
    Make Sakura pregnant on 9 months in a red bikini or red underwear
  • CrazyAngryGamingCrazyAngryGaming Joined: Posts: 11

"Hey do you like games? Like fun commentary with informative information about your current game? Like to hear news about competetive players who have attended top notch tournaments UCC SBW OKC Bar Fights and Evo. WEll come check our channel out rate comment and
    subscribe and stay awihle were a gaming channel made by gamers for gamers!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/crazyangrygaming?feature=mhee
  • Jimbo13Jimbo13 Trans-Randy Savage My pronouns are Oh and Yea Joined: Posts: 1,662
    delete
    The biggest FU in the history of humanity.
  • ugo_2uugo_2u Joined: Posts: 3,592
    pls guys I have a request, can someone make me a training stage mod that just replaces the background with just a plain green background? many thanks
    ssf4ae v2012 tutorial archive http://www.padstickgaming.com/
    Footsie Guide by Maj PDF: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30414642/footsie guide.pdf
    Follow me on Twitter @ugo_2u
    You could just make a solid green texture for the background...
  • necrosynenecrosyne Joined: Posts: 1
    Sorry for the super-late reply, @ssf4pc, but I had the same problem as you and Google sent me here. In order to get around the pesky 'Unable to open' error when importing a file, all you need to do is right-click on the piecemonteeSF4explorer exe and select Run As Administrator. It's a Windows 7 security issue thing.
  • Ex3cut3rEx3cut3r Joined: Posts: 120
    It looks like some kind of "find errors between those 2 pictures" game... :D
    On your left: SF4 Vanilla PC Stages & on your right: SF4 Vanilla Arcade Stages
    pc-afr.jpg arc-afr.jpg
    pc-bra.jpg arc-bra.jpg
    pc-chn.jpg arc-chn.jpg
    pc-eur.jpg arc-eur.jpg
    pc-jpn.jpg arc-jpn.jpg
    pc-jpx.jpg arc-jpx.jpg
    pc-lab.jpg arc-lab.jpg
    pc-rus.jpg arc-rus.jpg
    pc-sco.jpg arc-sco.jpg
    pc-trn.jpg arc-trn.jpg
    pc-usa.jpg arc-usa.jpg
    pc-vie.jpg arc-vie.jpg
    Download:
    SF4_Vanilla_Arcade_Stages.zip: http://www.mediafire.com/?06pq6ba8het6u41

Can someone port these to Arcade editon please?
    GFWL: PfadEx3cut3r - Dictator - Rose: Skill level: 6/10
  • Wes MordineWes Mordine Joined: Posts: 13
    Quick question: I download a costume I like, but all files are for costume #1. Say I wanted to set this one to the Swap or Alternate costume. Is there a way to do so without having to use an external tool on top of the game? (I promise I looked but didn't seem to find it)
  • QmangxboxliveQmangxboxlive Joined: Posts: 31
  • QmangxboxliveQmangxboxlive Joined: Posts: 31
    I think some of the costumes r ok
  • alfpabloalfpablo Joined: Posts: 13
    Someone can help me? where I can download this mod? akuma [img][/img]sttret figther 4 view.php?pic=2zgdhs4&s=3#.Ul0-TFPENSM
  • alfpabloalfpablo Joined: Posts: 13
    Someone can help me? where I can download this mod? akuma thong bow