MvC2 Matchmaking

Comments

• DietDiet Garbage Day Joined: Posts: 1,287
    Looking for someone with a good magneto to show me how it's done, I'm having trouble learning him. I've watched vids on him but seeing it live-action helps. I'm not gonna let you just beat me up, just want to have a magneto sparring partner.
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,731 mod
    I need top level play to practice for evo. Hit me up.
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
  • PhobosPhobos Old Man with a BIG stick Joined: Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    gt:to the left
    Loc: Norcal Modesto
    on during noontime and evenings
    For you the day that M.Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life, but for me it was Tuesday!

" I perfer touch of women on my member ". ryuBESTman

ST: Ken, Ryu, E.Honda, DJ,Bison,T-hawk.
    Mvc: Strider, Cap Umvc3:Tron,Arthur,Viewtiful Joe Frank West,Firebrand,Iron Fist
    STV: Ken, Ryu
    GG:Baiken
    DS: Felicia, Sas,Q-Bee, DS2:Phobos,Sas

• Cee DizzyCee Dizzy The shit I don't like Joined: Posts: 3,408
    Are there any top level players willing to train me with my new teams (Team Scrub, and Ruby/Storm/Doom)? What I need you guys to do is beat my ass as much as possible and as fast as possible. After the ass whoopings. Send me a message about how I did, what I should work on, what I should do more, etc. I would appreciate it. I might be on at around 11 o' clock or so.
    https://www.facebook.com/FGCCoble <--- Friend me https://twitter.com/CeeDizzy313 <---- Follow UMVC3: Wolverine/Doom/Vergil, Team Nemo SF4: Fei Long, Rolento Injustice: Aquamane, TTT2: AK/Heihachi, Alex/Kuma
  • SynzeSynze Joined: Posts: 43
    Add me. IGN:Random Reset.
  • Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,731 mod
    Ill be online, making a room for 6 for an hour or so. come get some last minute evo comp!
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
  • sxtyeightysxtyeighty Speed Killz Joined: Posts: 649
    got a tv that lags :( on right now

ishoryukenyou

GAMES PLEASE!!
    GET RAPED! - 6080
    If you cant mash out on pad.. FUCK IT N*GGA HYPERGRAB TEMPEST!! - skisonic
  • ShakuganShakugan Joined: Posts: 693
    Yo ill be online all day so just hit me up. I record matches as well. ill play top tier and low tier
    I represent South Jersey
    Also heres Videos from a Session I had with josh360,obserdego, and February6

- (MvC2 360 online) Shakugan [Matrix] vs Josh360 [Row

- (MvC2 360 Online) February6[MSP,MSS] vs Josh360[Row

- (MvC2 360 Online) observedego[Santhrax] vs Josh360[Row,MSS

- (MvC2 360 Online) February6[MSP,MSS.Matrix] vs Shakugan[Matrix
    I represent South Jersey
  • xjesterxjester Welcome To Entropia Joined: Posts: 199
    Im on ATM, hit me up!
    GT: THH Keys
  • First AttackFirst Attack I have my own haters!!! Joined: Posts: 386
    Looking for some good matches this weekend!

So I currently do not own a 360 but I'm house sitting for a friend who does. I'll be playing pretty much non-stop from Saturday morning to Monday evening. Hit me up, his screen name is mikeFMFL. I'm really only interested in playing people that actually know how to play, chumps need not apply.
    My MVC2 Youtube channel - RIGHT HERE!
    Life didn't pass me by, it sat on my head.
    -Al Bundy
  • cocobreadcocobread Joined: Posts: 44
    I want games, low tier, high tier don't care

add BlackheartLDN
  • Cee DizzyCee Dizzy The shit I don't like Joined: Posts: 3,408
    Who wants to own me later tonight at around 11pm? Imma be up till like 12. I wanna play a really sick Sentinel or a really sick IM. I especially need practice on those 2. Imma play Team Z and Scrub, and maybe my Jin team (suicide lol).
    https://www.facebook.com/FGCCoble <--- Friend me https://twitter.com/CeeDizzy313 <---- Follow UMVC3: Wolverine/Doom/Vergil, Team Nemo SF4: Fei Long, Rolento Injustice: Aquamane, TTT2: AK/Heihachi, Alex/Kuma
  • Pistol StarrPistol Starr Joined: Posts: 522
    to that nigga on top of me, C-Dizzy

I guess i can give u a raping session if you want!
    hit me up! :bgrin:
    ░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
    ░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
    █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
    █░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█ SLIPPN PERFECTS BY POERn DWN!
    Hey yo, I just got an XBL account. Hit me up if you're at least decent and like to play top-tier teams. I'm also on some random network right now so sometimes it might be a little laggy. I'll have my own internet connection sometime next week.
    -Al Bundy
    hit me up if anyone wants to play today
    I represent South Jersey
  • JoveezyJoveezy Joined: Posts: 31
    im on alot so i dont have a specific time im on. im just always on anytime Invite me anytime im on im always down to play.
  • NOTORIOUS PAINNOTORIOUS PAIN Joined: Posts: 54
    gamertag is under my name. I am on everyday pretty much anytime after 6pm is a save bet. My location is Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
  • SGTBUTTSTUFFINSSGTBUTTSTUFFINS Joined: Posts: 13
    Play me! I'm usually on around 4:15 weekdays after I get back from class. Tag is my username. Skill level: I use storm/strider/doom casually, only know the basic combos and am working on wave dashing/tri jumps. Wahoo!
  • Shoestring057Shoestring057 Joined: Posts: 124
    Well, I made it to the Xbox side of the tracks. Anybody who would like some low tier fun, hit me up. Or if you just want to totally trash me with top tier in order to claim, ?Yeah, I played him, he sucks? that?s fine too.

Then again, some of you guys may not need top tier??
  • PenbiPenbi Joined: Posts: 43
    Looking for games by any1 tbh don't know what the connection is like from US to UK bt presumably UK to UK is better :s

Anyway Coco/DJ whatever u call urself these days im gona add u. didnt kno u had a 360
  • X_SwordX_Sword -+FGs, Art, and Beats+- Joined: Posts: 1,750
    most of the time ill be in the ranked match rooms since i dont like waiting lol GT:CloudedXephyer
    --TurntheHeadphonesUp--
    Steam:X_Sword
    swxrdz.deviantart.com
  • wizzle213wizzle213 Joined: Posts: 14
    Need some good games
    "no rage quits just play the game"
    -hulk hogan
  • DarkDreamDarkDream Joined: Posts: 279
    Yo all. Most of you probably have absolutely no idea who I am, but I've been roaming thru ranked for a while. GT is obviously DarkDreamT2, and I usually play Jill/Cyclops/Tron. Hit me up if u want battles, also, don't hold back at all. Only real way to get better is to learn how not to die.
  • YourpapiYourpapi Joined: Posts: 69
    Need some players from the west coast, tired of playing east coast peeps w teleporting chars
    Been playing too much ssf4 need to get back to marvel im on usually from 12-whenever on fridays /m-thur varies but mainly anytime after five pm oh yeah im on XBOx only for now no PSN
    BTW dont bitch and complain about using assists if we play we will play with assist and mid-high tier most of the time.
    yo diet my magneto is decent i can rom, reset, crossup but i dont like playing ppl on east coast, but we can still play sometime if u like just not as often as if u were on west coast
  • wizzle213wizzle213 Joined: Posts: 14
    imma add you yourpapi i live in compton
    "no rage quits just play the game"
    -hulk hogan
  • X_SwordX_Sword -+FGs, Art, and Beats+- Joined: Posts: 1,750
    Any ex-Magneto-player-but-all-about-low-tier peeps? trying to see if MM/Strider/Cable is worth the toilet tissue
    --TurntheHeadphonesUp--
    Steam:X_Sword
    swxrdz.deviantart.com
  • Reptile°Reptile° Dr Joined: Posts: 124
    Reptile vS
    California
    I'm terrible so if someone wants to win add me
  • teamrandomteamrandom Joined: Posts: 56
    anyone want to give me my weekly fix. I suck at this game, but I don't ragequit, complain, or send hatemail. gt: t3amrand0m
    for sure add me if you want all the ppl i play now are from LA
    update im on winterbreak now so ill have alot of free time on my hands add my xbox GT if you want games against a mid level player
  • Lord HDLLord HDL Hi Joined: Posts: 174
    Would like some games with people here. I'm done at my last university so I have plenty more time currently. I play Rogue/Storm/Gambit (X-Men baby), but can also use teams Matrix and clockw0rk. My XBL handle is LordHDL so feel free to add and send a message like "SRK" or "Marvel." :wgrin:
  • DooM_DooM_ Stay Puft Joined: Posts: 111
    sup guys hit me up on xbl for some games, please let me know you're from srk though or else I'll just ignore you. I'm looking forward to getting owned :D
  • RedWolfensteinRedWolfenstein Im a member of Cheda Joined: Posts: 42
    Hey ppl :)...would love to play some mvc2 with you guys and see if I am any good...I am usually on quite often during the day just random times I suppose... my gamertag is RedWolfenstein
    MVC2: Felicia, Jill, Cammy or Rogue, Cammy, Psylocke MVC3: Trish, She Hulk, Morrigan, Jill, and Storm SSFIV: Chun Li Cammy SSBB: Peach TVC: Saki/Roll or Chun/Doronjo
  • pimp2303pimp2303 Joined: Posts: 385
    Anybody up 4 some games on xbl gamertag cmj2303
    Greatness only comes along so often.

You really need to get off of ur knees and stop suckin on Dick........
    Why don't u try spitting instead of swallowing.....all that sperm is getting to your head........
  • J.rudolphJ.rudolph Mr. Rudolph 2 you Joined: Posts: 30
    Yo all. Most of you probably have absolutely no idea who I am, but I've been roaming thru ranked for a while. GT is obviously DarkDreamT2, and I usually play Jill/Cyclops/Tron. Hit me up if u want battles, also, don't hold back at all. Only real way to get better is to learn how not to die.

Chris Hu: i respect DAT

gt and locale to the left.
    TeaM ClockWork-Trap or Die

Need a GOOD Strider based avatar and sig
  • Lord HDLLord HDL Hi Joined: Posts: 174
    Whoops, forgot to mention times and regions I get good connections with. I usually play around midday, EST (except no DST where I live), sometimes in the evening. A few places I connect well with:

WC
      Los Angeles, CA
      San Jose, CA
      San Francisco, CA
    EC

The majority, but NY and VA especially.

Midwest and South

Mixed results.

I get best results with the EC. But regardless of where you are, hit me up and I will likely accept anyway as long as you live in the U.S. :wgrin:
  • RedWolfensteinRedWolfenstein Im a member of Cheda Joined: Posts: 42
    Anyone wanna have a few matches with me right now? :)
    MVC2: Felicia, Jill, Cammy or Rogue, Cammy, Psylocke MVC3: Trish, She Hulk, Morrigan, Jill, and Storm SSFIV: Chun Li Cammy SSBB: Peach TVC: Saki/Roll or Chun/Doronjo
    add me im back in school tho so im only on, on weekends maybe sometimes at 6-8pm pst
    I'm going to try my horrible luck on "pad" :/ today and going to brutally get wax now. LOL

oh well, i'm bored.....

What's your XBL gamertag?
    -Al Bundy
  • itgomez88itgomez88 Joined: Posts: 23
    im looking for a few matches after 8pm def message me
    gt:itgomez88
  • Soriddo SunekuSoriddo Suneku Joined: Posts: 4
    xSoriddoSuneku

Europe

Trying to learn this game abit, to help me with MvC3.
    ill play you soriddo but i am a terrible teacher
  • tharimrattlertharimrattler Colossus Legend Joined: Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yo I'm going to spend some time with the MAHVEL tonight, feeling the crack. Shoot me a message or invite if you want to get down.
    ill be on after 8pm if thats good with you tharim, sorrido you down too
  • TheStreetzKingTheStreetzKing Joined: Posts: 279
    I wanna play the couple days until 3 comes out, can someone teach me some magneto.

xbl tag, TheStreetzKing

Ill be on all night right now
  • Taiga_KneeTaiga_Knee Facsimileclock4 Joined: Posts: 1,129
    On now. Anyone want some comp?
    Read this for those who play alot of marvel- it's funny. It's the 12 steps to quitting the addiction.
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=91720
  • GOLDN-NZGOLDN-NZ Pimp'N neo & fagnatk n Newb Roach! Joined: Posts: 1,165
    On now. Anyone want some comp?

hit me up on xlive: GOLDEN NISMOR, i'm medicore comp, but fun games
    V:clapdos: E:clapdos:G:clapdos:I:clapdos:T:clapdos:A
    > s:clapdos:u:clapdos:c:clapdos:k:clapdos:s