Check Out My New Arcade Stick! (No Image Quoting)

Comments

• SEPU7V3DA-jInSEPU7V3DA-jIn SRK Reject Joined: Posts: 790 ✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by SEPU7V3DA-jIn on
    Marvel
    TAG2
    SFxT
    Not enough time to practice
    ·
  • Dr. FaustDr. Faust Charging all day long Joined: Posts: 567
    KST wrote: »
    Dr. Faust wrote: »
    Anyone know where i can get a custom plexi. I need one for my etokki stick. I'm trying to get a six button layout but no one makes one for my stick.

Try http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/
    If none is there, try contacting him. Maybe he'll make a custom one for you.
    I've emailed him before and got no reply. That's why I was wondering if anyone else made them.
    Steam: J4Dustloop
    Ultra: Vega(Claw), Sub:Dhalsim
    GG:Axl
    KOFXIII: Beni, Ash, Leona
    SSB4:Lil Mac, Robin, Toon Link
    Watch live video from j4dustloop on www.twitch.tv
    ·
  • KSTKST Joined: Posts: 222
    ed1371 wrote: »
    Finished up a stick for my son. B15 blank case and wired as neat as I could!

Damn, that wiring job is simple and clean as fuck!
    Loving the unique sides haha.

"What can be better in life than a 64 oz of Pepsi, and a piece of pizza, and all the video games you can play." -Southern Hills Golfland 4 Life
    ·
  • defghuidefghui Joined: Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    man i want those counter sunk screws. where to find them!?
    :mp::hp::qcf::qcf::lk: ftw
    ·
  • ed1371ed1371 Yogahh Joined: Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭✭
    defghui wrote: »
    man i want those counter sunk screws. where to find them!?

They are what Sam (b15sdm) uses... I was blown away with the quality of his stuff once I got my hands one them... Super solid and easy to work with. Hopefully I will finish my other B15 tonight!

Btw if you get a chance to get one of his stick/cases... DON'T hesitate lol... Well worth the money for amazing craftsmanship.

why crimp when you can solder??

PSN: Nippage
    ·
  • W00P MstR FresHW00P MstR FresH Making stuff is fun Joined: Posts: 805 ✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Need to post up my ttt2 b15
    Post edited by W00P MstR FresH on
    I make cases. Nice ones. Hit me up.
    Warranty voider extraordinaire
    I always have things for sale or trade.
    If you can't find it I may know a guy who knows a guy
    ·
  • Running WildRunning Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane Joined: Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got my art and plexi for my TE-S+
    namcoTE-S.jpg

Looking into getting a different color bezel and those new TE sides Madcatz have on their store now.
    YouTube Channel - All sorts of random vidya's of fighting games and shit.
    Stream - Watch me bad in various classic fighting games.
    "The only Option Selects I want in fighting games are the control configuration and sound test."
    ·
  • STEZO_ONESTEZO_ONE FLUSH TOWN Joined: Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    So I got my VLX diamond in and was very disappointed to find three dings in the metal! the box was perfectly fine so im guessing this came from the factory like this. Has anyone had this problem? Here are some pics.
    8474454105_b2a604b3e1_z.jpg

8474456183_01cf316936_z.jpg

8475546768_ecf33c5592_z.jpg
    Post edited by STEZO_ONE on
    ·
    STEZO_ONE wrote: »
    So I got my VLX diamond in and was very disappointed to find three dings in the metal! the box was perfectly fine so im guessing this came from the factory like this. Has anyone had this problem? Here are some pics.

Well, that blows. Did you get it from a random seller or a company/site?
    You can try hammering it out with a rubber hammer from inside. Maybe that will help.
    "What can be better in life than a 64 oz of Pepsi, and a piece of pizza, and all the video games you can play." -Southern Hills Golfland 4 Life
    ·
  • STEZO_ONESTEZO_ONE FLUSH TOWN Joined: Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    I got it from a site. I emailed them for an exchange and sent them the pictures. Besides the dings, it looks amazing. I wanted the original vlx also but missed out on getting one so when this up for sale, I had to get one. Damn dings drove me crazy for about 5 minutes. I thought it was the reflection at first but then upon further inspection I realized that they were small indents in the metal. You can definitely see them in a well lit room. What sucks is now I have to send it back and wait for another one (if they are still available).
    ·
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex HARDBody Joined: Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭✭
    Refurbished two more HRAPs.

tumblr_mi90z38kIn1ropjj1o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mi90y4bfLB1ropjj1o1_1280.jpg

·

You're missing the some animals on the first stick.

·
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex HARDBody Joined: Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah man I sat there for a minute trying to think of a way to do it without it looking hella wack. If I find some nice vinyl stickers of the eagle/snake I may slap it on later.
    ·
  • deadfrogdeadfrog Joined: Joined: Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah man

???

I thought that those colours represent the flag of your homeland, my good friend Pabliotto the Italian.
    ·

Yeah man I sat there for a minute trying to think of a way to do it without it looking hella wack. If I find some nice vinyl stickers of the eagle/snake I may slap it on later.

For now, it's an Italy theme stick.

·
  • ZygmunchZygmunch Joined: Posts: 4
    I've been waiting to post here a long time. I have the standard array of TE, Namco PS1, and SE sticks, but this is the first one I've ever done anything to. 

I gutted a Mayflash USB adapter and put it inside and switched out the joystick and buttons for Sanwa and Seimitsu parts.
    ·
  • EskerEsker 41236C Joined: Posts: 402
    With thanks to Art for the excellent print and cut job, and apologies for my lack of a "real" camera, here's my new main stick:

Currently waiting on Toodles to restock his TE-Kitty boards. Also, the etched name unfortunately didn't come out in the place I expected it to, so it's kinda hidden inside Fiona's bow instead of clearly visible in the dark area next to it. Oh well, something to know for next time when I do my second SOUL Edition TE (love me some Noir layout).
    Scrub. I don't want no scrub.
    Scrub is a guy who can't get no wins from me.
    Mashing on his cheap-ass pad, getting really mad,
    Throwing a tantrum at me.
    ·
  • ChaoticMonkChaoticMonk Shut The Front Door Joined: Posts: 894 ✭✭
    ed1371 said:
    Finally finished my B15... had to wire it a couple times to get it the way I wanted (and a bad PCB didnt help either)

B15 case, sanwa clears, white carbon fiber (vinyl) and all the normal stuff.

Thanks Sam!!!

love the light border. Is that just through the button LEDs?
    ·
  • chuuchuu Fan of the female form Joined: Posts: 3,492
    thanks ed1371...now i feel even worse on passing on those B15SDM cases...lol...
    ·
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,767 mod
    b15sdm said:

Player LED Indicators located just left of the stick.
    Okay, now that's just clever. Really nice work, there.
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

·
  • d3vd3v Slide Grab Gyakunitaku Kick Joined: Posts: 28,313 mod
    edited February 2013
    butteroj said:
    Nothing too special. Heres my just finished Atomiswave, Samurai Shodown VI and NeoGeo sticks.

Don't you mean Guilty Gear.
    Post edited by d3v on
    ·
  • DnS_WhiskeyDickDnS_WhiskeyDick Joined: Posts: 11
    imageimage

Shep sent me some update photos on a stick I'm having built as a surprise for my best friend for EVO. It's looking slick already. I can't wait to see what the final product looks like.
    ·
  • TheGlyphTheGlyph Joined: Posts: 6
    That balltop looks pretty sexy lit up b15sdm, nice one.
    ·
    Shep sent me some update photos on a stick I'm having built as a surprise for my best friend for EVO. It's looking slick already. I can't wait to see what the final product looks like.
    dont see anything... is it on my end? 

·
  • ExandExand Watching Joined: Posts: 232
    ed1371 said:
    Nope not just you. He posted links to attached images in an email from his Gmail account.
    Currently Playing:
    SSF4 AE | Dota2
    ·
  • hibachifinalhibachifinal Little Princess Joined: Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    d3v said:
    butteroj said:
    Nothing too special. Heres my just finished Atomiswave, Samurai Shodown VI and NeoGeo sticks.

Post edited by hibachifinal on
    CHECK OUT MY ARCADE-INSPIRED T-SHIRT SHOP! -- 部屋を掃除する必要があります// expert at cunnilingus
    ·
  • defghuidefghui Joined: Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    d3v said:<br />
    <br />
    butteroj said:<br />
    Nothing too special. Heres my just finished Atomiswave, Samurai Shodown VI and NeoGeo sticks.<br />
    <br />
    i just noticed that... they spelled special wrong
    :mp::hp::qcf::qcf::lk: ftw
    ·
  • Icy Black DeepIcy Black Deep Still training... Joined: Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭
    defghui said:
    I'd like to see if the rest of the game has anything on Samurai Shodown IV
    New Jersey
    ·
  • IgTerminalsIgTerminals CHANGE BEETLE! Joined: Posts: 213
    defghui said:
    d3v said:<br />
    <br />
    butteroj said:<br />
    Nothing too special. Heres my just finished Atomiswave, Samurai Shodown VI and NeoGeo sticks.<br />
    <br />
    And excel.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.
    Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope.
    ·
  • GraymalkinGraymalkin Staggeringly tedious Joined: Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

When you see a Neo-Geo game with everything spelled correctly, you know it's fake... #neverchangeSNK

USFIV - Rose | UraGraymalkin | Mitsurugi - SCV
    "So I broke into the palace, with a sponge and a rusty spanner..."
    ·
  • jimmy_shoegazerjimmy_shoegazer Shoegaze re-daze Joined: Posts: 117
    @B15SDM nice one sam ! 

Shoegaze_redaze
    ·
  • IgTerminalsIgTerminals CHANGE BEETLE! Joined: Posts: 213
    Sweet.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.
    Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope.
    ·
  • DnS_WhiskeyDickDnS_WhiskeyDick Joined: Posts: 11
    Exand said:
    ed1371 said:
    Nope not just you. He posted links to attached images in an email from his Gmail account.

Sorry, let me know if yo still can't see the photos.

imageimage

·
  • fifty8mmfifty8mm now in 3 different flavas... Joined: Posts: 342
    syn13 said:
    Came across 2 empty TE-S boxes, decided to have my electrical buddy Chowwun (KrossMods) put in a Paewang PCB and FGWidget board into it and here's my Pink Bomb TE-S Yoko Littner stick:

The bottom plate was all nasty and somewhat felt rusty so I just planted this on:

Got one more empty case, I'll probably keep the turbo panel/main PCB in the next one or use it for a custom box/plexi.

i thought i was looking at a B15 for a moment there, great fucking job amazing
    ·
    fifty8mm said:
    syn13 said:
    Came across 2 empty TE-S boxes, decided to have my electrical buddy Chowwun (KrossMods) put in a Paewang PCB and FGWidget board into it and here's my Pink Bomb TE-S Yoko Littner stick:

The bottom plate was all nasty and somewhat felt rusty so I just planted this on:

Got one more empty case, I'll probably keep the turbo panel/main PCB in the next one or use it for a custom box/plexi.

i thought i was looking at a B15 for a moment there, great fucking job amazing

Syn has been doing AMAZING vinyl wraps for a while now... Much respect for such a great job, after messing with vinyl wraps for some car parts, I have a newfound appreciation for the skill he has :)

·
  • genigeni Joined: Posts: 198
    syn13 said:

That is some Sick art design you have there!

·
  • jpenguin77jpenguin77 I just keep gettin back up Joined: Posts: 230 ✭✭
    .Cobra, that looks pretty cool I like the roughed up wood. I think putting Ryuk on it somewhere would have been nice too.
    Avian Smackdown
    ·
  • jimmy_shoegazerjimmy_shoegazer Shoegaze re-daze Joined: Posts: 117
    @Cobra love the graphic ! Nice build !!
    Shoegaze_redaze
    ·
  • d3vd3v Slide Grab Gyakunitaku Kick Joined: Posts: 28,313 mod
    edited February 2013
    d3v said:
    butteroj said:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4176/00000002v.png
    GG had a five button layout way before SamSho switched to one.
    Seimitsu 1L5B panels were made for GG.
    Post edited by d3v on
    ·
  • .Cobra.Cobra Winds Of Madness Joined: Posts: 2,554
    .Cobra, that looks pretty cool I like the roughed up wood. I think putting Ryuk on it somewhere would have been nice too.
    Thank you! I really wanted to try to re-finish the wood and make it slick and clean, but I kinda like the roughed up look to it as well the more I look at it. I also thought about putting Ryuk on there as well, I think if I do a revision of it in the future (which knowing me I just might) I think instead of having just the plain wings in the background, I'll look into a silhouette of Ryuk instead, and put the Cross/Apple down a little bit, have his torso above it. 

Thanks for the compliments though, I'm super happy with how it looks and can't wait to get a functioning PCB in it! At Final Round i'm bringing this in addition to my Razer stick so that I can show off my Templates and hopefully get some more business. :)

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
    ·
  • Chandler182Chandler182 Joined: Posts: 1
    If I provide the pictures, would anybody like to design a fightstick art for me? I can also provide the template. I have an Eightarc Fusion Synthesis.
    ·