Check Out My New Arcade Stick! (No Image Quoting)

Comments

• .Cobra.Cobra Winds Of Madness Joined: Posts: 2,552
    If I provide the pictures, would anybody like to design a fightstick art for me? I can also provide the template. I have an Eightarc Fusion Synthesis.
    This isn't the thread to ask for it, however I'm sending a PM right now, I design them. 

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
  • andeRK83andeRK83 tiGeR! Joined: Posts: 321
    edited February 2013
    :D
    Now I just have to get someone to design art for my eightarc!
    Post edited by andeRK83 on
    PSN: andeRK83
    xbox live: SRK andeR
    ^PM incoming! :)

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
  • KSTKST Joined: Posts: 222
    syn13 said:
    Came across 2 empty TE-S boxes, decided to have my electrical buddy Chowwun (KrossMods) put in a Paewang PCB and FGWidget board into it and here's my Pink Bomb TE-S Yoko Littner stick:

That just looks fucking AMAZING dude!!! WoW...... just wow.
    How did you get all the artwork all around the stick like that? Lami-label?
    It looks like the art was painted on there or something.
    "What can be better in life than a 64 oz of Pepsi, and a piece of pizza, and all the video games you can play." -Southern Hills Golfland 4 Life
    Like how it looks, huge fan of the T5 shells myself, still sad that I had to sell off the ones that I owned a couple years back. I also like the Bat Top too.

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
  • andeRK83andeRK83 tiGeR! Joined: Posts: 321
    edited February 2013
    Big shout out to .cobra!!
    He designed the art for me and made the entire process very pleasant!
    He made every change that I requested of him without any complaints.
    I would recommend him to anyone that wants quick and professional service!
    Post edited by andeRK83 on
    PSN: andeRK83
    xbox live: SRK andeR
    Thanks for the shout-out man, glad that you're happy with the finished product! Looks super nice. :D

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
    It's Chun! :D

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
  • CI581CI581 Joined: Posts: 3,281
    @Minah, that's a dope joystick. I really like the choice of Chun-Li pic/the stage background.  Good to see a different picture of her! :-)
  • genigeni Joined: Posts: 198

Dual mod HRAP3 + optical ASCii

Cool mod to the Turbo panel there. What buttons did you use?
    "What can be better in life than a 64 oz of Pepsi, and a piece of pizza, and all the video games you can play." -Southern Hills Golfland 4 Life
  • TenderTortureTenderTorture Joined: Posts: 101
    edited February 2013
    First time putting custom artwork on my stick.
    Post edited by TenderTorture on
  • CounterhitCounterhit Joined: Posts: 1,348
    edited February 2013
    KST said:

Dual mod HRAP3 + optical ASCii

Cool mod to the Turbo panel there. What buttons did you use?

12 mm from radioshack

Post edited by Counterhit on
    That FFXIII stick is MAD clean, brother. I love it. Normally I love flashier/stylish artwork, but in this particular instance I love the clean look to it, even my dad who's looking over my shoulder just now while playing FFXIII-2 commented that he really liked the clean look of it. :D

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex HARDBody Joined: Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭
    Where are you guys getting your hobby mats?  They are HELLA expensive lol.  Ok no more derailing from me.  
    edited February 2013
    Where are you guys getting your hobby mats?  They are HELLA expensive lol.  Ok no more derailing from me.  

How expensive? Where did you find the price of it at that you're mentioning?
    I got mines at a local swap meet for less than $10, brand new. It's a 18x12 self-healing one.
    Post edited by KST on
  • FreedomGundamFreedomGundam Freedom, ikimasu! Joined: Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for the kind words on the FFXIII stick; my brother really wanted it to be a classy kind of clean, so that's what we came up with together.
    The original layout was actually reversed; with Lightning on the right and the FFXIII logo on the lower left.  That was when my brother was using it on a custom case that I built him.
    But when he switched to a Tek-case, there wasn't enough room on the right side of the buttons for Lighting, so I switched it around.  In the end, I think it looks better this way since the slew of white face buttons blends better with the white background on that side.

I have a couple of small ones that I've found at random dollarstores (about 7"x10", found in a Dollarama here in Montreal; and 9"x12" found in a Daiso in San Francisco).  The large blue ones that you see are actually two 20"x20" put side-by-side; found them on liquidation at a local arts & crafts chain store here in Montreal (Omer DeSerres) for about $8 each.

Hmmm...  editing a post removes the "Likes" on it?  That kinda sucks...
    Post edited by FreedomGundam on
    Current stick: custom Modular ABS stick (LS-31-01 + PS-14-GN)
    Cabinet: custom cabinet (32" LCD, X360, JLF + PS-14-KN)
    Previous sticks: custom Happ CvS2 Double-sticks, custom Happ Hitomi-stick & Xenosaga-stick, custom Sanwa/Seimitsu Neptune-stick and Sylvia-stick, modded Mad Catz TvC, modded Mad Catz Brawlstick, modded Hori FSVX, modded Exar Exaprize

Looking for:
    CPS2 (green or blue): Puzzle Fighter, Hyper SF2, Vampire Savior 2, SF Alpha/Zero 3, Vampire Hunter 2
    Naomi GD-ROM: SF Zero3 Upper, Puyo Puyo Fever, Triggerheart Excelica, Ikaruga
  • Sheppard JohnsonSheppard Johnson Joined: Posts: 1
    edited March 2013

Post edited by Sheppard Johnson on
  • FreedomGundamFreedomGundam Freedom, ikimasu! Joined: Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone, been a while since we last posted some work. Here is the latest from the Foe Hammer Shop. This is our first fully branded Foe Hammer. We're calling it the FH-Stealth. It's equipped with a Sanwa JLF joystick and black mesh ball top. Top panel is a standard Vewlix layout with 30mm Sanwa OBSCS silent push button's. Same goes for the home, select, start/menu button's on the right side of the case, all Sanwa OBSCS. Low profile stance with the 40mm Aluminum black non-slip feet. Custom etched underside top panel to look like carbon fiber and custom wire up by Shep-dizzle. The underside is visable through a clear plexi with painted border trim. Hope you all dig it.
    Very nice case.  Really like the etchings and textures.
    I do have the same gripe as usual with your work, though: your buttons are never consistently oriented, especially when seeing the wiring inside, so the buttons always looks haphazardly slapped in.  You should rotate the buttons so that the quick-disconnects are all lined up in some consistent way; it'll make it look more like a planned work of art.
    Current stick: custom Modular ABS stick (LS-31-01 + PS-14-GN)
    Cabinet: custom cabinet (32" LCD, X360, JLF + PS-14-KN)
    Previous sticks: custom Happ CvS2 Double-sticks, custom Happ Hitomi-stick & Xenosaga-stick, custom Sanwa/Seimitsu Neptune-stick and Sylvia-stick, modded Mad Catz TvC, modded Mad Catz Brawlstick, modded Hori FSVX, modded Exar Exaprize

Looking for:
    CPS2 (green or blue): Puzzle Fighter, Hyper SF2, Vampire Savior 2, SF Alpha/Zero 3, Vampire Hunter 2
    Naomi GD-ROM: SF Zero3 Upper, Puyo Puyo Fever, Triggerheart Excelica, Ikaruga
  • SynchroSynchro Joined: Posts: 25
    usually i dont like foehammer sticks but this ones pretty decent.
  • ericleroiericleroi Joined: Posts: 504
    ... Hope you all dig it.

I dig it. Looks great, especially the paint finish and the custom etching. Top job.
  • Ikagi-chanIkagi-chan Loves his HRAP2SA! <3 Joined: Posts: 1,954
    Cherry wood case made by magocyber. Pictures of the guts coming soon
    I don't need any pictures to see that this stick is full of GUTS, COURAGE, and HARD WORK.  Nice Razengann artwork!
  • defghuidefghui Joined: Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Cherry wood case made by magocyber. Pictures of the guts coming soon
    I don't need any pictures to see that this stick is full of GUTS, COURAGE, and HARD WORK.  Nice Razengann artwork!

my god.... that is the greatest quote i ever heard.
    Post edited by defghui on
    :mp::hp::qcf::qcf::lk: ftw
  • TRiXWoNTRiXWoN Solder Soldier in the 6 Button Army Joined: Posts: 921 ✭✭✭
    Minah said:
    So I dual modded my stick and added new art:

First time art babby plz be nice
    I would have put the button labels just to make it look more OEM, but damn good job man. Looks nice.
    ::Mod till your heart's content::
  • TRiXWoNTRiXWoN Solder Soldier in the 6 Button Army Joined: Posts: 921 ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, been a while since we last posted some work. Here is the latest from the Foe Hammer Shop. This is our first fully branded Foe Hammer. We're calling it the FH-Stealth. It's equipped with a Sanwa JLF joystick and black mesh ball top. Top panel is a standard Vewlix layout with 30mm Sanwa OBSCS silent push button's. Same goes for the home, select, start/menu button's on the right side of the case, all Sanwa OBSCS. Low profile stance with the 40mm Aluminum black non-slip feet. Custom etched underside top panel to look like carbon fiber and custom wire up by Shep-dizzle. The underside is visable through a clear plexi with painted border trim. Hope you all dig it.

Your paint has gotten a lot better. That top art is so deceiving I thought I was seeing through the plexi into the stick... sorta like some of the layered top panels B15 has done. Nice job!
    ::Mod till your heart's content::
  • kingKoopakingKoopa I Kidnap Princesses Joined: Posts: 52

Not new but havent posted it.  Ball top by GandaKris and art by Lani.  
    [SIZE=13px]". . .while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth."[/SIZE]
    IT'S SO CLEAN. +_+

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
  • kikimaru024kikimaru024 Mid-tier scrub Joined: Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭
    XHjNuGp.jpg

PS3 & 360 TE PCBs modded together with an old Imp v1.0

Nothing fancy but gets the job done.
    Seimitsu & K-sticks > Sanwa JLF.
    This truth is not universally acknowledged.
  • infamous_87infamous_87 Joined: Posts: 5
    syn13 wrote: »
    Came across 2 empty TE-S boxes, decided to have my electrical buddy Chowwun (KrossMods) put in a Paewang PCB and FGWidget board into it and here's my Pink Bomb TE-S Yoko Littner stick:<br />
    <br />
    The bottom plate was all nasty and somewhat felt rusty so I just planted this on:<br />
    <br />
    Got one more empty case, I'll probably keep the turbo panel/main PCB in the next one or use it for a custom box/plexi.

Please, where can I get full body stickers/decals like that???
    My middle name is "Hadouken", 'cuz I'm down, right, FIERCE.
  • ed1371ed1371 Yogahh Joined: Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭

syn13 wrote: »
    Came across 2 empty TE-S boxes, decided to have my electrical buddy Chowwun (KrossMods) put in a Paewang PCB and FGWidget board into it and here's my Pink Bomb TE-S Yoko Littner stick:<br />
    <br />
    The bottom plate was all nasty and somewhat felt rusty so I just planted this on:<br />
    <br />
    Got one more empty case, I'll probably keep the turbo panel/main PCB in the next one or use it for a custom box/plexi.

Please, where can I get full body stickers/decals like that???
    He does vinyl wraps.
    why crimp when you can solder??

PSN: Nippage
  • DarkCatDarkCat Rushdowninator Joined: Posts: 94
    20130307_213921.jpg

Got some artwork and buttons for my SC5 stick (art done by True_Tech).

Also modded it with a ps360+ board. My favorite plastic stick <3
    Darkcat no function games well without.
  • MoonchildeMoonchilde Tech Talk Demi-God Joined: Posts: 3,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    casual ebay browsing at 2AM. new listing appears. $50 Buy it Now Free Shipping HRAP EX-SE. Instant GET.

it's not super minty, got's some cosmetic scratches, mostly on the black panel overlay. screws are a bit rusty. Cleaned it up, Had some spare PS-15-G's in black, so I refitted those for a consistent palette. Otherwise, all stock for now. HRAP EX-SE Black Label Edition! haha. love it.

Casual browsing on CL netted me something similar, HRAP3 except it was modded full with Sanwa parts and came with the stock Hori buttons as well, which I actually prefer over the Sanwa's. That, and the Sanwa snap-ins didn't last too long during button removal, those tabs break way too easy. Oh well. Case was a little beat up, but functional and it's in hiatus right now with a coat of primer just waiting for me to get some space to finally paint it up proper.
    Post edited by Moonchilde on
    Facebook group dedicated to 2D gaming and 2D game design
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2d.gaming.design
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    SRK Tech Talk now also on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/srk.tech.talk
  • dailomacdailomac CEO of Stolen Chicken Entertainment Joined: Posts: 296
    edited March 2013
    14llezc.jpg
    before..

rvzl3b.jpg
    finished product..