Check Out My New Arcade Stick! (No Image Quoting)

1644645646647648650»

Comments

• SaBomNimSaBomNim Joined: Posts: 12
    LaMaquina,that looks awsome love the art work, where did you find a panel mount lighting connector
  • Dracula_XDracula_X unblockable Joined: Posts: 900
    @Liono_BO0o guitar stick is serious win. Well done man.
    Time lost can never be retrieved.
  • Liono_BO0oLiono_BO0o Joined: Posts: 8
    Dracula_X wrote: »
    @Liono_BO0o guitar stick is serious win. Well done man.

Thanks man, seriously considering doing another one in Guilty Gear theme after people's thoughts & suggestions! B)
  • LaMaquinaLaMaquina Joined: Posts: 176
    SaBomNim wrote: »
    LaMaquina,that looks awsome love the art work, where did you find a panel mount lighting connector

You talking about the gray cable in the third photo? Easily available off Amazon.
  • SaBomNimSaBomNim Joined: Posts: 12
    No I'm looking for what the cable plugs into, the part on the fightstick
    edited May 20
    SaBomNim wrote: »
    No I'm looking for what the cable plugs into, the part on the fightstick

Oh ok. That's included with Brook's PS4+Audio: http://www.brookaccessory.com/detail/09922855/
    Post edited by LaMaquina on
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,933
    Remember when Nintendo had an entire series that revolved around a character who used an arm-cannon for like everything?
    Pepperidge Farm remembers.
  • ScotchScotch Joined: Posts: 95
    LaMaquina wrote: »
    I've done this artwork design before, but not with a matching yellow case!

Thanks to Jasen's Customs, I had to buy a second Panzer III.

UFB + Audio, using this cable to plug in.

I put the artwork together with Photoshop. Found the footprint image off a simple Google search (natch).
    All Sanwa 30mm buttons are silenced (in consideration to my roommates).
    Sanwa 24mm buttons are not silenced.
    Hayabusa joystick.
    Art printed by Tek-Innovations.com.

I'm really happy with how this version turned out. Simple, clean design.

Now if they only made bat tops in that shade of yellow...!

It supports Lightning cables? That's interesting
  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 658
    edited May 19
    That interface passthru is from the Brook PS4+ Audio board, not the UFB. It only supports Micro B USB and 3.5mm audio connections.
    Only in a parallel dimension would you be able to use a lightning cable to connect your stick to a console or PC, @LaMaquina
    Post edited by jopamo on
    jopamo wrote: »
    That interface passthru is from the Brook PS4+ Audio board, not the UFB. It only supports Micro B USB and 3.5mm audio connections.
    Only in a parallel dimension would you be able to use a lightning cable to connect your stick to a console or PC, @LaMaquina

Thanks for the clarification. My bad.
  • krimpaikrimpai Joined: Posts: 53
    d3v wrote: »
    @krimpai dude stop quoting images or I kick your ass in real life.

K
  • defghuidefghui Joined: Posts: 847
    EJM wrote: »
    Foe Hammer Happ Case

After years of telling Doug to make a Happ case he finally broke down and made one. He even liked it so much he is doing another.

So here is FH's first Happ case. Used an IL Competition stick and buttons which I wired to a Brook UFB. No artwork on it yet.

that looks fantastic. i kinda want to make a happ stick now....
    :mp::hp::qcf::qcf::lk: ftw
  • WallachWallach Joined: Posts: 196
    4IotdmX.jpg
  • KillerandUndertakerKillerandUndertaker Joined: Posts: 70
    jonyfraze wrote: »
    saikofart wrote: »
    Hey @jonyfraze , what sort of material did you use for the bottom of the franken pad? Looks like sweude, I doubt it will move at all on your lap.

https://www.michaels.com/creatology-adhesive-foam-sheet/M10032002.html?dwvar_M10032002_color=Black#q=adhesive+foam&start=2

@hibachifinal put me on to this stuff. its basically like the foam on the TE2 bottom. I use it for all my custom cases.

Great I idea using foam! I was trying to think of what to use. I ended up picking up this foam & sticking it with Krazy glue I've only had it on my stick for about three days but it seems good.
    Did you spread the krazy glue evenly? Because if not--with enough friction--it will peel up in spots.

I recommend using a spray adhesive next time. I use the same foam with 3M Super 77 spray. It works very well.
  • KillerandUndertakerKillerandUndertaker Joined: Posts: 70
    I applied it evenly it's really not hard to with that type of applicator it works sort of like a pin, but I'll update in a month or two if I run into any problems with the foam or glue I used. Thank you for the recommendations I'll keep the materials you mentioned in mind.
  • driftlogicdriftlogic Joined: Posts: 620
    Fuggin' beautiful...
    "Fucking dumb lying bastards with small dicks on XBL is what ruins multi-player at times."
    Machineking1313
    edited May 24
    Wow. Nice! what case is that? A PAS Special? :wink:

If so, will you be making more?
    Haha! :wink: awesome.
  • The_ThirdThe_Third Poverty Gamer Joined: Posts: 1,006
    edited May 26
    Not really new, I guess. Some of them got mods over the years.

Here is my stick collection.

[img][/img]oO0Wdzg.jpg

Left/top to right/bottom.

Qanba Q3 with Hori Fighting Commander 4 padhack, Neutrik USB passthrough, PS3/PS4 switch
    Hori RAP V3-SA with 1/32" Lexan (shoutouts to blklightning) Ryougi Shiki art
    Hori RAP 3-SA with black hex screws, mesh balltop, and Qanba button plugs
    Madcatz SE with PC/PS2 ZD Encoder
    Madcatz TE with PS360 PCB/Brook Super Converter combom Neutrik USB passthrough, 1/32" plexi UNIEL Hyde and Linne art

• SnubnozeSnubnoze Joined: Posts: 1
    My first post! Been a fighting game fan since MK1/SF in the arcades/genesis. Became a huge Tekken fan with PSX and play it all now.

I've always used controllers and recently got into sticks and I'm hooked. Bought this cheap Qanba Q1 a year ago acknowledging it can be upgraded and finally got around to it and its night and day. Now I want to buy another stick to mod.

35aqh08.jpg

20h4hno.jpg

Stick is a Sanwa Cherry mod with. 5mm oversized actuator, 2lb spring and Sanwa Battop.

Buttons are all Sanwa, may switch to Cherry switches. I love blue on my mechanical keyboard but may be a bit too loud.

Blue Plexi/ artwork from Focus Attack and white dust washer from tek innovations.

Can't wait to make another one and make this my guest stick.
  • Je2terJe2ter Joined: Posts: 2
    edited 12:05PM
    Sad day when I sold my first arcade stick. But happy to say I ordered some things from focus attack to rebuild a dead and mistreated arcade stick I bought off eBay. Hoping the parts will be in by the time I go on holiday from work. Will post pictures soon.
    Post edited by Je2ter at