Check Out My New Arcade Stick! (No Image Quoting)

Comments

• Everett GriffinEverett Griffin Joined: Posts: 2
    Does anyone know where I can purchase the wooden replacement sides for the TE. FocusAttack just recently stop carrying them and I've had zero luck finding other retailers the sale them.
  • ericleroiericleroi Joined: Posts: 529
    Excellent Stick B15 - great to see a non-gloss / semi-matte finish on a stick. Works really well. Acid effect on the mesh is cool too.
  • jimmy_shoegazerjimmy_shoegazer Hype maker Joined: Posts: 138
    Does anyone know where I can purchase the wooden replacement sides for the TE. FocusAttack just recently stop carrying them and I've had zero luck finding other retailers the sale them.

Foehammer maybe ?
    Shoegaze_redaze
    I will be doing an unboxing/review video of the aliens build soon . Enjoy friends !
    Shoegaze_redaze
  • |Galen||Galen| In iWS1 I trust! Joined: Posts: 230
    While Sam's sticks are very very good, I hope everyone is only joking about being discouraged. I have seen a lot of very great stuff here from many people. Go for broke!

I'm more than kidding. I will always want to keep modding and building. I find it fun and a good way to learn a new set of skills.
    Attachment not found.

Last day of recording for the Aliens build for B15SDM designs. Huge props to Sam Kurd, Sam Gore,Josh evans
    Shoegaze_redaze
  • Everett GriffinEverett Griffin Joined: Posts: 2
    Foehammer maybe ?
    haha I have two cases from Foe Hammer and i never thought to ask them for that. thanks

Speaking on not stopping something I enjoy. I'm going to try and figure out how to make wooden and plastic replacements cause people seem to enjoy them. :)
  • MaxoplataMaxoplata Maxoplata.net Joined: Posts: 157
    My new stick goes perfect with my custom! xD

12248_10151393040289665_1126698380_n.jpg
    http://www.maxoplata.net/ - Top Player Database
    Nothing too new but my lil' collection. Here soon everything will be Korean.
    remaqy8e.jpg

3 Omni revision 3 all Korean (one still boxed in top left corner)
    2 Qanba Q4 both Korean (Red White and the other is black)
    2 Brawl Sticks
    1 SF4 SE with Asuka art and a cut Cerberus and a JLF
    4 TTT2 sticks one is Korean
    3 HRAPs that are wired with ps360 or Paewangs
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    Holy shit, I want that custom... My favorite color...
    PSN: M1X4H < click it!
  • b15sdmb15sdm Well-Known Member Joined: Posts: 1,068
    Thanks for all the nice comments. The alien build was one of the most labour intense builds I have done.
    I know it would make more sense to make the ammo counter 3 digits but I wanted it to match the original pulse rifle as closely as possible.

I would love to see someone turn one of those pink sanrio sticks into a bad ass Hugo theme.
  • butterojbutteroj You Are Luminous Joined: Posts: 1,620

I would love to see someone turn one of those pink sanrio sticks into a bad ass Hugo theme.
    Design the art and Ill do it ;-)

• JackWrenJackWren Joined: Posts: 166
    Unreal, Sam. Hero.
  • FearlessFearless Joined: Posts: 407
    This may be the last fightstick from 2012...

A very special request from a close friend, he likes to play Tekken and he is actually pretty damn good at it!

So he asked for a fightstick for Tekken games and this is what I came with:

"MISHIMAS' ULTIMATE FIGHTSTICK"

Case TPL – DLX Ultra Black Edition
    Myoungshin Fanta Super Tunned
    Sanwa OBSF Black 30mm
    Sanwa OBSN Red/Black 24mm
    PS360 (PS3 - 360 – Pc)
    Premium Wire Management
    Neutrik USB Connector
    Detachable USB Cable
    Black Anti-Slip Feets

sam4858.jpg

sam5100.jpg

sam5104.jpg

sam5114.jpg

sam5116.jpg

sam5118.jpg

sam5119p.jpg

sam5123b.jpg
    -And then you asked: What the Hell are you!?

Well, I shall say... I'm God's left hand... Devil's right arm...
  • bl33d727bl33d727 Joined: Posts: 138
    This may be the last fightstick from 2012...

A very special request from a close friend, he likes to play Tekken and he is actually pretty damn good at it!

So he asked for a fightstick for Tekken games and this is what I came with:

"MISHIMAS' ULTIMATE FIGHTSTICK"

Case TPL – DLX Ultra Black Edition
    Myoungshin Fanta Super Tunned
    Sanwa OBSF Black 30mm
    Sanwa OBSN Red/Black 24mm
    PS360 (PS3 - 360 – Pc)
    Premium Wire Management
    Neutrik USB Connector
    Detachable USB Cable
    Black Anti-Slip Feets

that's a super beautiful stick. Just wondering what do u mean by "Super Tunned"? is it "Super Tuned"? if yes, what did u do to it?
  • DihnmohrDihnmohr Joined: Posts: 73
    That's one super slick stick. Clean, simple... I like. :)
  • UltraIzzyUltraIzzy Joined: Posts: 1
    I received my VS Edition Stick yesterday, no mod by the moment.

stickh.jpg
    Thanks guys! And sorry for the typo.

Before I explain the mod I did to the fanta, let me start saying this, down here in Mexico we are used to play with the worst sticks ever... IL/Happ... all the arcades have these sticks and we raised playing with them, although they suck, we get used to them, just remember Frutsy from the EVO and you will have the idea.

So, the closest stick to those are the korean sticks, they have almost the same "feeling" but the collar is something "weird" to us, so when my friend asked for the fightstick, I know he will need it to play Tekken and his request was quite simple: "made whatever it takes to remove that "thing" from the stick... I don't want it"

So, I just disassembled the stick, removed the collar and put everything back together, the top panel has a smaller hole (20mm) for the stick so it will not have too much space to move around.

I know there's a new redesign for some Crown sticks with a flat mounting plate with no collar, but I think the hole is for 24mm and the inner hole on the regular collar is for 22mm so I think those will be ok... I just can't wait until they are available.

And the rest was simple, I just added a Sanwa shaft cover and dust washer and that's all... but if you want to go further, replace the whole korean shaft-battop with a Sanwa (they are the same diameter and length, you can even use the same e-clip) and then you will have a lot of options with balltops and shaft covers... even LED balltops if you go with a hallow shaft.

sam5128k.jpg

sam5131t.jpg

sam5133s.jpg

Glad all you guys liked my work!

• slaycruzslaycruz Joined: Posts: 1,320
    Really awesome work Fearless....I might have to try the super tuned mod on one of my crowns lol
    Previous signature removed per hakdizzles request in order to obtain voltech stick.....
    Try it! Just keep in mind that you may need some time to get used to it.

But as long as you leave a 20mm hole on the top panel, you will be ok.

Try it! Just keep in mind that you may need some time to get used to it.

But as long as you leave a 20mm hole on the top panel, you will be ok.
    Does that mess with the throw or allow for to much throw?
    I haven't seen anything like that so far and I been playing SF4 and 3S almost all the morning... and yesterday when I was playing T6 I didn't have any problem with it neither and I played with 12 different characters.

By removing the collar, you will have more inner space to move the shaft below the top panel, but that's why you will made a 20mm hole on the top panel, that will stop your movement and I don't think this could mess with the throw, after all you are only reducing the movement by 2mm compared with the original hole from the collar.

Still want to try it with TAG2 to see if there's any problem with it, but so far I haven't found any problem at all.

I haven't seen anything like that so far and I been playing SF4 and 3S almost all the morning... and yesterday when I was playing T6 I didn't have any problem with it neither and I played with 12 different characters.

By removing the collar, you will have more inner space to move the shaft below the top panel, but that's why you will made a 20mm hole on the top panel, that will stop your movement and I don't think this could mess with the throw, after all you are only reducing the movement by 2mm compared with the original hole from the collar.

Still want to try it with TAG2 to see if there's any problem with it, but so far I haven't found any problem at all.
    I have an army of levers laying around. I'll toss one in a brawl stick or something and try it out.
    I suggest you and everyone else who wants to try this mod, to try it first on MDF or any other material, just made a top panel to see if the feeling is good for you.

If you like it, then you can go with the whole mod, this way you can't damage the top panel of your fightsticks.

And please, come over when you done, I want to know your impressions.

• fifty8mmfifty8mm Patines Americanos Joined: Posts: 445
    Thanks guys! And sorry for the typo.

Before I explain the mod I did to the fanta, let me start saying this, down here in Mexico we are used to play with the worst sticks ever... IL/Happ... all the arcades have these sticks and we raised playing with them, although they suck, we get used to them, just remember Frutsy from the EVO and you will have the idea.
    Glad all you guys liked my work!
    thats too true i used to go alot,every weekend, to BC in mexico thats all there was, arcades with happs and ILs. korean sticks got my attention cause of those arcades,

super nice mod fearless
  • wazwuzwazwuz Golden Project Joined: Posts: 445
    My first All buttons Controller the "broken box"
    all sanwa OBSF-30 (i prefer 30 than 24, i feel more comfort using 30mm)
    PS360+ (dualmod and build in SOCD cleaner)

custom layout:
    .....................p1 p1 p3
    left up right
    .....................k1 k2 k3
    ............down

425919_20121225100841.jpg

i prefer this layout because:
    -rather than using middle finger, it is easier using thumb for down button. (colaborating ring finger and thumb is easier than ring and middle finger)
    - normal ABC layout confused me, because up button is lower than down buttons. so when it comes to reflex, i always press the wrong button (my natural mindset are up is high, down is low)
    using this layout, i feel more easy adapting to ABC because it feels more natural

after puting artwork
    425919_20121226083628.jpg
    ArcadeStick-Indonesia.com
  • soggybranflakessoggybranflakes This be my PigBird. Joined: Posts: 9
    I picked this case up off the trading outlet months ago and never got around to using it.
    So I took some spare parts and cobbled together a stick for a friend.
    43I6r.jpg
    ggzEN.jpg
    Another TTT2 TES+ Korean mod!
    ty4a2uga.jpg9ajara6a.jpge6u4emyp.jpgehu2y4ut.jpg9era3u8a.jpgujy3enyb.jpgqyrevuza.jpgy3yra3un.jpg
  • syn13syn13 AKibA KiSSA Manga Cafe Toronto Joined: Posts: 1,346
    My VX sticks are reunited!! But only for a short time, I've given my Fighting Stick VX to my bro who wants to play on stick but since we live in separate houses, I'm gonna do a graphic for him so this is probably the last time I'll see this twin themed sticks together~
    IMG_1162.jpg
    I really would have loved to keep the FS VX as a demo of both the finishes applied, one with a grainy comfy matte finish and the HRAP VX with the smooth gloss finish.
  • AriesnoAriesno Seimitsu's warrior Joined: Posts: 407
    My new lovely...Eightarc Fusion Synthesis :
    (Tek-innovation's plexi / 3M di noc Titanium / Seimitsu LS-58).
    pc274311.jpg
    pc274312.jpg
    pc274313.jpg
  • MarkManMarkMan ARCADE STICKS & CHILL Joined: Posts: 5,166 mod
    Shep Johnson

^ Dude, the title says NO IMAGE QUOTING.
  • defghuidefghui Joined: Posts: 853
    Shep Johnson

string em up!
    :mp::hp::qcf::qcf::lk: ftw
    Shep Johnson

You see your TES+ right there Mark?
  • GraymalkinGraymalkin Staggeringly tedious Joined: Posts: 660
    My new lovely...Eightarc Fusion Synthesis...

Classy - I like that a lot!
    USFIV - Rose | UraGraymalkin | Mitsurugi - SCV
    "So I broke into the palace, with a sponge and a rusty spanner..."
  • MaxoplataMaxoplata Maxoplata.net Joined: Posts: 157
    With new buttons, ball top, shaft cover and TE Fight Stands dust washer. Yo dawg I heard you like pink... xP

148953_10151407745024665_1124826161_n.jpg
    http://www.maxoplata.net/ - Top Player Database
    With new buttons, ball top, shaft cover and TE Fight Stands dust washer. Yo dawg I heard you like pink... xP
    pink is the new black
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    Nice Sanrio stick.
    PSN: M1X4H < click it!
  • GalthrojhGalthrojh Joined: Posts: 186
    Bah. Finally got the hitbox together (panel made by blklightning, bought it from butteroj. Parts from FocusAttack). Will fix the art later when I'm not lazy. Few minor tweaks. Tell me what you guys think about the red on the BG and also the button rim colors (any and all suggestions welcome on the colors especially). I think solid may work better, but LEDs wouldn't be doable then =( I may make the directionals solid red at some point.

Suffering from a case of blurrycam.
    photo3val.jpg
    More pics (angles, closeup, and insides)
    photo4vc.jpg
    photo5xe.jpg
    photo2bt.jpg
    Edit : Also, I thought it was just a Seimitsu thing, but the Sanwa OBSCs are kinda muted on the sound too. I guess cos it's more than just one piece on the plunger? Boo. I like the clickity clack of loud buttons.
    I dont think i ever posted any of my own stuff... let's see here

continuing the theme of pink is awesome:
    my first ever mod/overhaul. purchased off ebay stock when vanilla released on PC.
    sanwa everything and cthulhu. now it's just empty on the inside
    P1010364_zps10b9622e.jpg

my latest acquisition and currently my favorite stick
    P1010371_zps4c427f6f.jpg

my second stick i got since vanilla came out. my all time beater/practice stick
    BEFORE: From SA to SE
    0211111610-00_zps2f613606.jpg

AFTER: From SE back to SA, and then some. heh heh
    P1010361_zps6c0499d6.jpg

also various TE's, Rd1 for looking at, Rd2 Black Stealth mod coming soon. Carbon stick somewhere, PSX namco's. Ascii PSX. Hori T5 from goodwill of all places.
    nothin spectacular