Check Out My New Arcade Stick! (No Image Quoting)

1816817818819820822»

Comments

• khodukhodu Joined: Posts: 23
    @eyeamg0dly Yes I did. 14 Guage iron.
  • butterojbutteroj You Are Luminous Joined: Posts: 1,580
    Custom DoubleKODesigns.com Joystick - Kongo (Kongou) Arpeggio of Blue Steel Theme
    The amount of work put into this this is ridiculous. You slayed it brother!

• DoubleKODesignsDoubleKODesigns Joined: Posts: 2
    butteroj wrote: »
    Custom DoubleKODesigns.com Joystick - Kongo (Kongou) Arpeggio of Blue Steel Theme
    The amount of work put into this this is ridiculous. You slayed it brother!

Thanks! :tup:
  • kutimokutimo Joined: Posts: 3
    edited October 18
    Like this. Good work. I have tested my joystick using multimeter https://bestmultimeterreviews.org/. But, seems it is not working anymore. I need to buy a joystick like this.
    Post edited by kutimo on
  • marcus32Xmarcus32X twitter @marcus32x Joined: Posts: 57
    my second HRAP ex lol
    JPEG_20171003_120431.jpg
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,392
    edited October 4
    marcus32X wrote: »

I got a Hrap EX and a Hrap 3, nether are stock or looked like how they should.

Still nice find, also one of the few sticks that had a now discontinued version of the Sanwa JLF, switches have individual taps instead of using a 5 pin wire harness
    po pimpus wrote:
    That's sad as fuck.
  • ayechpayechp Joined: Posts: 15
    jonyfraze wrote: »
    AFS 18" Stick w/ Shadaloo collage I whipped up inspired by the TES+.
    Sanwa parts, powder coated gray JLF Link, and Brook's Rev 2 PS4+ Audio board.
    Damn looks sleek af, nice job.

• thelordlonewolfthelordlonewolf Joined: Posts: 21
    blankaex wrote: »
    what joystick and case are you using? and you have the golden fanta mod? looks awesome.
  • TomatitoTomatito I like to fight Joined: Posts: 146
    Has anyone painted their TE2, any problems with chipping? I was thinking of airbrushing with model pain since its made for plastic anyway, thoughts?
    Tekken 1234567: Paul
    UNIEL: Markava
    GGXRD: Sin
    Yata AOC: Azure
    UMVC3: Hulk/Cap/Task

PSN: KentoHardRok
  • killkong1211killkong1211 Joined: Posts: 53
    edited October 5
    Edit: Stupid phone I wasn't done typing.
    Tomatito wrote: »
    Has anyone painted their TE2, any problems with chipping? I was thinking of airbrushing with model pain since its made for plastic anyway, thoughts?

If it's anything like my old 360 controller you shouldn't have issues with the paint chipping, biggest thing is if you're handling it a lot it may wear over time in the places you handle it most.
    I'd go at least 2 coats of the colour you want (letting it dry in between) and a clear coat of something to keep it looking good. :)
  • blankaexblankaex Joined: Posts: 126
    edited October 6
    blankaex wrote: »
    what joystick and case are you using? and you have the golden fanta mod? looks awesome.

The lever is a Crown 309-Helpme with @wazwuz's golden crown parts. The case is from the 2015 HRAP V Hayabusa. Thanks :)
  • ShiroZXShiroZX Joined: Posts: 51
    edited October 6
    @blankaex

What about the buttons and the led's? Were they easy to install?
  • ledave952ledave952 Joined: Posts: 3
    23679784168_bd29485ee2_b.jpg
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,392
    years ago i swore ill never do a neogeo red & white design, so i did a MVS-U4 style.
    this one is my personal, but a -slightly- different design will be available at arcadeshock soon

Nice work. :tup:
    po pimpus wrote:
    That's sad as fuck.
  • blankaexblankaex Joined: Posts: 126
    @ShiroZX I'm using Crown/Samducksa SDB-201C buttons. They have holes pre-drilled into the enclosure so you can easily slide in 3mm LEDs, though I imagine you could do the same for any other button as long as there's space.
    ledave952 wrote: »

Is the sticker there to make it look like a cartridge?
    My first fightstick + mod! what do you think?
    https://preview.ibb.co/fSutmG/IMG_5726.jpg

Very clean, very colourful.
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,810 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    jonyfraze wrote: »
    [/img]

Just finished up a Marvelous Customs "Average Joe" acrylic case artwork and build. It features a wireless DS4 padhacked PCB via ModsBySteve.

How heavy is the fully built stick?
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
  • ChristianJCabChristianJCab R.I.P. Julia Chang ;( Joined: Posts: 7
    edited October 13
    Nothing special.
    Hori RAP V4
    -Crown Help Me 309

dxo9atK.jpg
    kAHXYMa.jpg
  • saikofartsaikofart ex anorak Joined: Posts: 124
    JumpMan wrote: »
    Basic mods, but sometimes basic looks best....
    Love the grey and pink! Must try that meself.
  • The_Real_PhoenixThe_Real_Phoenix electronoob Joined: Posts: 190
    Commission for a co-worker:

Hit box with custom layout for direction on Madcatz TE. Inside it's a Brook UFB with my custom PCB for the front panel. Custom plexi and metal plate drilled and cut by hand.

SGhIM7sl.jpg
    Ay61pHsl.jpg
    dNstoSxl.jpg
  • JumpManJumpMan Joined: Posts: 18

Are hitboxes often using the movement buttons in that style? All the ones i've seen use the big shared jump button.
  • JumpManJumpMan Joined: Posts: 18
    saikofart wrote: »
    Basic mods, but sometimes basic looks best....
    Love the grey and pink! Must try that meself.

Thanks my dude. Use it if you want! I believe it looks very stellar myself :)
  • oGBadKarmaoGBadKarma Joined: Posts: 6
    Something new i've done.
    MadCatz Soul Edition w/ 309MJ, Brook UFB & Gum Mod's Home Replacement Board! :)

sh1nx10.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/9fInu8L.jpg
  • The_Real_PhoenixThe_Real_Phoenix electronoob Joined: Posts: 190
    edited October 19

Are hitboxes often using the movement buttons in that style? All the ones i've seen use the big shared jump button.
    No, as I said this is a custom layout. Guy wanted a "keyboard" layout. Classic hitbox layout are with the jump button are on the bottom for the the thumb and use a 30mm rather than 24mm like the other buttons.
    That's why I had to make custom metalplate and custom plexi rather than buy already done ones.
  • 805Nash805Nash Joined: Posts: 13
    edited October 21
    My custom MAS Systems Super Pro Capcom arcade stick. NOS Wico Perfect 360 joystick
    https://imgur.com/a/USbM8
  • CuraeLCuraeL Cherry Blossom Blizzard Joined: Posts: 105
    edited October 23
    Another sick, custom stick from All Fight Sticks! https://www.facebook.com/allfightsticks/

Working with them was a breeze and they had all the parts I needed in stock so I could just order there and avoid having to import from FocusAttack - that stuff is expensive to get to Europe in bits.

Notice the awesome 3 state switch allowing to switch between LS,DP and RS. Nice little touch!

I also decided to try and stick some art underneath the back plexi panel and it went very well too!

This stick is insanely well built! Love the work! I can recommend the shop wholeheartedly!

Ohh.. And it has a Brook PS4 Audio board and all SANWA parts. :)

Let me know what you think. :D

3rRStTB.jpg
    jwIxuEl.jpg
    Seuaaua.jpg
    QtNod4J.jpg
    nq0Shnq.jpg

I've made my fair share of free artwork - you want, you pay.
    Nothing in this world is free.

SChHzIg.png