Check Out My New Arcade Stick! (No Image Quoting)

1819820821822823825»

Comments

• ConsistencyConfirmerConsistencyConfirmer Joined: Posts: 18
    EJM wrote: »
    Mini Acrylic Hitbox

Small acrylic hitbox I just completed. It has a Brook UFB, Sanwa buttons, custom wiring and case by me.
    The case measures 13 x 8 x 2.25 inches.

hey man where's the wiring from? This looks so nice.

EJM does commissioned wiring.

whats EJM? link?
  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 1,307
    @EJM is a person who does wiring (and other great things).
    PM him
  • DashumDashum Joined: Posts: 50
    jopamo wrote: »
    PM him

+1 to EJM, he's awesome.
    Still lamenting over my lost account of 10+ years :'( .
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 13,874
    jopamo wrote: »
    PM him

What are things?
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    What are things?

[pirate]Feast yer eyes[/pirate]
    instagram.com/modsbysteve
  • fifty8mmfifty8mm Patines Americanos Joined: Posts: 436
    edited December 10
    e
  • electricgraveelectricgrave KOBURAH!!! Joined: Posts: 14
    Looks awesome! Great job on the repro. Go for the RGB buttons along with a start button (with the little guy) and make it complete!

• chrischunchrischun Joined: Posts: 110
    edited December 12
    Looks awesome! Great job on the repro. Go for the RGB buttons along with a start button (with the little guy) and make it complete!

I'm assuming you're referring to my post :)

I totally plan to change the buttons to RGB but the Allfightstick case was a complete impulse buy. I happened to have those buttons on hand, so that's that haha. Though I kinda like these weird mint colored buttons!
  • Hanzo_HasashiHanzo_Hasashi Primal Rage rules Joined: Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    chrischun wrote: »
    Finally got around to finishing a build from Allfightsticks. Bought this as a “ready to ship” case, but I’m assuming this was someone’s scrapped custom at one point.

Looks like you are ready for the SF 30th Annyversary collection! :-)
  • DEZALBDEZALB "Yamazaki Nigari" Joined: Posts: 621
    @Jasen Hicks stick looks clean, i assume your running a Seimitsu LS62 because that stick looks short. Kinda weird you would use that to represent Seimitsu
  • Jasen HicksJasen Hicks JasensCustoms.com Joined: Posts: 2,386
    DEZALB wrote: »
    @Jasen Hicks stick looks clean, i assume your running a Seimitsu LS62 because that stick looks short. Kinda weird you would use that to represent Seimitsu

Its actually the JAEPO 2017 LS-40-01, but it has a flat plate. I actually like them a little shorter than "standard" but I will probably put an SS plate on it to raise it up a smidgen.

https://arcadeshock.com/collections/joysticks/products/seimitsu-ls-40-01-jaepo-2017-special-edition-dark-blue-or-deep-pink
    2014 SRK Tech Talk Company of the Year Jasen's Custom Creations - Custom Joysticks, SuperGuns, Vinyl Graphics
    2014 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick - Retired
    2015 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick 2.0 - Hiatus
    2016 SRK Tech Talk New Arcade Stick of the Year Panzer Fight Stick 3 - Order Now!
    2016 SRK Tech Talk Member of the Year Co-Recipient

Have a question? Use the JASENSCUSTOMS HELP DESK

- Jasen's Customs Facebook, it's where the pictures are: Facebook
    - Follow me on Twitter to see what new things I am adding: Twitter
    - Learn something? I try to publish all of my creations and tutorials at: The TechBlog
  • sunny84sunny84 Joined: Posts: 18
    The latest Panzer Fight Stick build. Super Famicom themed on a Retro Gray Panzer Fight Stick 3i. All Seimitsu Parts and super clean on the inside because of the EZ BUILD setup. I decided to give the PS4+ with Audio Board a whirl in this guy since its now available on my shop and I typically only play on my PS4 :)

that thing is beautiful
  • ShiroZXShiroZX Joined: Posts: 76
    IT'S HERE DUDES. IT'S SAFE, AND WORKS WONDERFUL.
    After a failed attempt to buy a used fightstick. I bought this one new from play asia. Downside was that shipping was expensive asf, and also had to pay extra when the order came.
    My first brand new fightstick. I love that noir layout.
    Next objective: The madcatz soul stick :^)

But here it is
    25360649_1895383610489166_2145667274_n.jpg?oh=eb56a4561ee102730137cfbcef37c418&oe=5A3410A3

25359777_1895383600489167_1313237606_n.jpg?oh=4e22c8e18364bf3e9fc35689157c3804&oe=5A33EA46

25360595_1895383620489165_428409180_n.jpg?oh=d3bbcbd6d44e23fed980b5d66be25fcb&oe=5A3403FB

Glad it all worked out! Have fun!
  • DEZALBDEZALB "Yamazaki Nigari" Joined: Posts: 621
    I was going to get that stick from Playasia since it was on sale. That shipping killed it for me though. lol
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,279
    I was going to get that stick from Playasia since it was on sale. That shipping killed it for me though. lol

Welcome to how stick buying was prior to 2009.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • ShiroZXShiroZX Joined: Posts: 76
    edited December 14
    That is where I got it from, it was the last piece, and so far the stick still appears as out of stock
    Also I had to pay like 20$ more for customs lol.
    But tbh, I think it's worth it. I love the noir layout. And still got it cheaper than what a normal arcade stick costs here in mx
    Im gonna keep updating since im gonna customize it