MvC2 Good Games

Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes.Joined: Posts: 13,714
Pre-hype hype people!

Let's get this cracking!
XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk

Comments

• raeliraeli Showtime! Joined: Posts: 3,905
    shut up mp i'mma beast yo ass HARDCORE this is gonna turn into the bad games thread.

<3
    themightyraeli
    I'm free.
  • jolt711mljolt711ml Raze Joined: Posts: 147
    It's 5:39 am and I got it just come out on live arcade who wants to play I'm online now! Ya I'm a super nerd FIRST!
    I am bound neither by my past or my future! - Cammy
  • I$AACI$AAC did it hurt, baybee? Joined: Posts: 1,180
    ggs to LowTierForLife and whoever else was in that room. Sorry about my connection crapping out. Damn brighthouse has been skecthy today
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
  • JesterJester Jagga Toof Joined: Posts: 630 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GG's earlier Isaac. I haven't played a blackheart player in so long.

BG's to capcom for making ranked matches completely super random. I've been playing all day and I only found 1 person in ranked who knew what they were doing in any capacity. Everyone else is just picking their favorite comic book characters and hitting buttons.
  • GilletteGillette HQ SPECIAL (TM) Joined: Posts: 1,531
    The game has only been out for 11 hours, I wouldn't be overly concerned that the ranked matches haven't got a good grasp of skill levels yet...
  • Hanzo_HasashiHanzo_Hasashi Primal Rage rules Joined: Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • AL the greatAL the great jerking off to my av. Joined: Posts: 1,056
    so far no droppers for me. but for some reason my first 10 wins only counted as 5???

anyways good games everyone thanks for putting up with my cheap ass.
    ST on LIVE all day everyday. come play me.
  • -=Infinite=--=Infinite=- Blue Magic Joined: Posts: 572
    rawwwrrrr (good games) awwrrrrr (too everyone i played this morning)
    I cant control it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@MrMikeInfinite
  • Ariesmar27Ariesmar27 Joined: Posts: 1
    i had one a-hole drop a game.... it was my third match, i was kicking his ass and he jumped ship. but the lag isnt really that bad.
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,043
    GG's to fourtwenty808. Good shit in that MSP mirror match. :lol: Damn I got fucked. I had to settle with Team Watts, Cable/Sent/Capcom, and Storm/Sent/Capcom to stand a chance.

GG's also goes out to lolkyon and i23mix. lolkyon still rocking the low tiers like back in the day haha.

sakabot dropped on me but I'm sure he probably didn't like the fact I was using low tiers. Good stuff anyway even with the drop. Next time I see you in the lobby, I won't choose low tiers anymore so we can get some serious games in. :bgrin:
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • ViscantViscant Lookin cute, feelin cute Joined: Posts: 1,002
    I'm getting a lot of drops from Anakaris. It's funny, you doll up one character they mash and wonder what to do. Then the 2nd gets dolled up...and here comes the drop. Hilarious.

Someone actually ragequit against my Morrigan also. I literally LOL'd when the drop screen came up. It must really suck to lose MSP to Morrigan.

Also, hella cool to see SpiderDan on Live. I don't think I've played Dan or seen him in like 7 years now. Awesome how XBL brings everyone back!

--Jay Snyder
    Viscant@aol.com
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,073 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    oh wow I am not the only marvel scrub here. just played now. won 12 in a row. lot of mashers online. I mean..I dunno anything about marvel but this really isnt the game where you just press random buttons(maybe sf4 you can do that). I am still waiting to run into random badass marvel player to beast on me with magneto or something lol..
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• Gief_100proofGief_100proof Retired Pot Monster Joined: Posts: 115
    Guess I'm gonna have to start hittin up SRK peeps in Player Matches cause Ranked Match is a joke. 25-0 and I think I fought one person who knew what they were doing.

Then again, it is maaaaaad fun playing mid-tier madness (Ruby, Tron, Rogue, Cammy, etc.).

Hope to see you guys on there.

To answer dude's question: I imagine the lag is the same as HDR. I've been playing nothing but people under 75 ping and have had very few rollbacks. I have had a couple of pretards who were clearly doing shady stuff as there would be sudden massive slowdown whenever I launched, but unfortunately for them, Magnus doesn't need precise timing to reset their dumbasses. Shenanigans are to be expected.
    "Lady, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store"

"Your denial is beneath you and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you."
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I don't really know what I'm doing but if anyone wants to play hit me up.
    CFN ScootMagee
    gg's to magneto x, viscant, and damian earlier. thx for raping me, i'm rustier than i thought.
  • Charlie GoblynCharlie Goblyn TrAnScEnDiNg... Joined: Posts: 860
    gg viscant preppy demon hyo and everyone else... i gotta mod my mas stick lol :tup:
    I will keep this message brief because i dislike speaking to you, it feels rediculous, like conversing with a toad or a common earthworm ~Magneto~
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    gg's to everyone i played tonight :)
  • WuHuakiManWuHuakiMan Protector of The Wu Joined: Posts: 36
    GGs to everyone I've played today.
    Proud Owner of a Playstation 2, X-Box, X-Box 360, and a Nintendo Wii.
  • Bluesman461Bluesman461 Joined: Posts: 163
    GG's to those I played earlier. I look forward to wrecking more scrubs with Juggernaut, Guile, and Zangief this weekend.
    Bwel1s

im 10-3 on the day gg to my losses

GT is Bwel1s hit me up id love to play
  • Mr-PhelpsMr-Phelps Arcade Junkie Joined: Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GGs to everyone I played.:wonder:
    BGs to eveyone who rage dc on me.:annoy:
    With great power comes great responsibility

IT'S SHOWTIME!!
  • merdocmerdoc Dont Get Shot. Joined: Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GG's to everyone i played. :lovin:
    Winning is Everything
  • MidNightRage13MidNightRage13 Joined: Posts: 259
    GG's to everyone i played. :lovin:

I own u :lovin:
  • zenzenzenzen キムチ悪い Joined: Posts: 3,488
    First time playing MvC2 and I'm 41-20 something. Guess researching an engine helps.

GGs to all today, especially F1nal Boss (only person to infinite me today), and SRK Raeli.
    <dominos> what 2d isn't real?
    <AlterGenesis-X> my world is over
    <Stabby> "come back when you lose a few dimensions"
  • I$AACI$AAC did it hurt, baybee? Joined: Posts: 1,180
    ggs to nomyNOM in our ranked matches today. and GG's to everyone else I played today. Damn I forgot how chaotic this game can be lol
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
  • SocketmanSocketman StandOut Joined: Posts: 77
    anyone else getting alot of imput lag?
    "I heard he just had his neck broken. That tree went all Ibuki on his ass... " - Rhio2k
  • dev1antdev1ant Hates QD PRN Joined: Posts: 530
    GGs to BEATtoD and Wentinel. I can't play Sentinel for shit on XBL.
    "I've Killed 2 stones with one bird" - My Dad
    Drum & Bass for LIFE
  • SIMPLY_HUGOSIMPLY_HUGO 1 infraction away :( Joined: Posts: 1,575
    GGS from SIMPLY_HUGO
    3s-Hugo, Sean mvc2-Matrix Blazblue-Tager SFIV- Zangief, Sagat, Dan, rose
    Mvc3 Haggar, Akuma/Ryu, Morrigan
    http://img535.imageshack.us/i/19964519386344707231388.jpg/
  • R2JR2J Joined: Posts: 593
    II GLOC 9 here. good games to everyone i played. =)
  • KhameleonKhameleon ޱ΀ Joined: Posts: 270
    GG's to anyone I played so far. :)
    J.C. (Leader of the Decepticons)

Check out my link below for recorded Online matches of MvC2 & SSF4:
    www.youtube.com/jlc18
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,043
    GG's to everyone that I played today. :karate:
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • sbwsbw Am I wrong? Joined: Posts: 230
    anyone else getting alot of imput lag?

yes

My boy bought it at lunch time at work. He went home and called me and left the controller by the phone so I could hear it. It was hype. I went to his house to play it on his account after work for 2 hours and it was different but i played against two of my boys who didnt notice anything...I noticed a delay, could have been the wireless.

The droppers are ridiculous, and the people who sit there and wait and see what you pick before they even pick one character. Its a player match people, get a grip. My time is precious and I just wanna get some games in and have fun. I had a ridiculous amount of droppers.
    i need a quiet joystick!
  • Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,731 mod
    We need a bad games thread. im putting my input here until one is made.

Xlom3000 is a bitch ass dropper. fuck him.

DarkHayabusaXI is a ragequitting whore. Ignore him.

the1liono ran with his tail between his legs as he ragequitted at the last second.

Seriously. Bad games thread. give others a heads up to block and ignore these wastes of time.
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
    Anyone know who ranmadu is? I faced him several times last night and that guy is a beast.
  • Bay 6Bay 6 Gettt Outtt! Joined: Posts: 579
    Anyone know who ranmadu is? I faced him several times last night and that guy is a beast.

I'm pretty sure it's Toan.
    I got that Ruthless Rufus. I got that Magnegro.
    I must have had the opposite luck as you guys. My first 10 games were against veteran Marvel players, and I'm not even close to that level. After almost feeling helpless after 10 games (nice work to whoever that was :P) I then got a few more folks around my level. There are alot of players who seem to be Marvel Mashers.

For all the great players who are going to beat my ass in the upcoming months... here's an early thanks. I was clearly playing on a pretty newbie/casual level back in the day (on DC, on Pad), and I've taken stuff away from each ass beating and hopefully I'll slowly mature into a higher level.
  • totaltoanagetotaltoanage ♥ stackin' ♥ Joined: Posts: 949

sup lowtierforlife!! haha man my buddies and i were laughing so hard cause your sn is lowtierforlife and you pick scrub lol hilarious, but yea good games.

im usually playing morrigan cyke gambit unless someone is serious and i whip out msp,mss. sentinel on live isnt that great.

good games everyone. also i own the #1 guy (hiramori) pretty hard, he lost me everytime haha

good times. :rofl:
    "iron man sucks. the fact that hes whooping my ass explains a lot." -pmd

AirBrushKing is my #1 fanboy, fyi
  • BobbypigoBobbypigo Joined: Posts: 2,466
    yes

My boy bought it at lunch time at work. He went home and called me and left the controller by the phone so I could hear it. It was hype. I went to his house to play it on his account after work for 2 hours and it was different but i played against two of my boys who didnt notice anything...I noticed a delay, could have been the wireless.

The droppers are ridiculous, and the people who sit there and wait and see what you pick before they even pick one character. Its a player match people, get a grip. My time is precious and I just wanna get some games in and have fun. I had a ridiculous amount of droppers.

Did you change your input level in the settings menu?

I did and was not having issues with input lag.
  • VidnessVidness Spirules Joined: Posts: 1,106
    GG's Peeps! I see Viscant and Preppy at the top, but I haven't battled them yet.

I think I battled Crizzle (Crizz nation?) and I don't think he likes my Spiral anymore :-(.

Can't wait to see the rest of you out there!
    "It was greed that killed him" - Vidness
    GG's To lowtierforlife.

There goes my pride...
  • magneto_xmagneto_x Spirit of Truth Joined: Posts: 1,339
    sup lowtierforlife!! haha man my buddies and i were laughing so hard cause your sn is lowtierforlife and you pick scrub lol hilarious, but yea good games.

im usually playing morrigan cyke gambit unless someone is serious and i whip out msp,mss. sentinel on live isnt that great.

good games everyone. also i own the #1 guy (hiramori) pretty hard, he lost me everytime haha

good times. :rofl:

I'll beat your ass! What's your friends sn?
    azn anjelz productions
    STAFF
    Originally posted by Evil Rahsaan

Who are you again? Oh yah...., that's right some random scrub talking shit to everyone over the internet because he's too busy spending his life in his moms basement, jacking off to srk flame wars. Dont try to deny it, it's pretty obvious, i come back from an hour class and you already responded to my post. Dont you have something better to do, besides going though all 8 stages on your dc in mvc2 on level 3 and thinking you are a good player.

TRY BEATING SOMEONE WHO BLOCKS!

Those crazy Dutch sumovabitches..Who would have known?...

-Haiku-
    Magneto Rushdown
    Sentinal Unblockable
    Your Character Dead
  • TripleAgentTripleAgent NSC Lord Joined: Posts: 724
    I did better than I expected, but then I started playing top 25 players and got mollywhopped lol. I was around 28 when I finally stopped. Anyone from SRK feel free to challenge me.

GGs to: Demon Hyo 17, sadushi, HILTONIC
    NSC - Repping real Hip-Hop in Baltimore.
  • thedrizzlethedrizzle Team FAD Joined: Posts: 332
    ggs to everyone i played yesterday....my strider/doom aint what it used to be...but damn marvel is crack!!!!
    wait a minute...is that pepsi max? the delicious no calorie soft drink from pepsi that tastes just like pepsi?
  • The_Final_RushThe_Final_Rush OS SRK FPS Crew Joined: Posts: 174
    Though I'm not much of a fighting game player, MvC2 was probably the entire reason I even got on SRK. So of course I downloaded MvC2 asap.

It was nice seeing some familiar faces.

Capt Weeks, obviously. Its actually not so nice seeing you. Don't play me you bastard.

Kim Jae Hoon. Good games man. Get a mic.

Chemistren. Awesome matches. I randomly joined a game, and you happened to be in it.

Dios, I see you playin Ranked. I ain't good enough for that noise. -_-

And if I forgot anyone, sorry. Hope to see you on later though. ;)
    If evil be said of thee, and if it be true, correct thyself; if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
  • Manny_OManny_O Joined: Posts: 710
    GGs to Vidness. Thanks for playing me, I learned a few things so I hope we can play again sometime soon.
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yeah GGs Rush, Weeks and Chem. This shit is so buggy, I have already had 2 matches where I couldn't see the match so the other guy got a free win.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • Zero-SR388Zero-SR388 ODIUM Joined: Posts: 111
    Man, I can't wait to get on this when I get back home (outta town), but how's the lag?

Hopefully not much.
    :sweat:
    MvC2: Cable/Magneto/Psylocke
    MvC3: Mag/Fuckin/Neto
    AC: A.B.A.
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Man, I can't wait to get on this when I get back home (outta town), but how's the lag?

Hopefully not much.
    :sweat:

Pretty damn bad, sometimes it is ok sometimes it is horrendous.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • The_Final_RushThe_Final_Rush OS SRK FPS Crew Joined: Posts: 174
    It seems to vary, really. I went 27 games earlier without a single connection problem or lag spot, then I had three in a row that were just horrible.
    If evil be said of thee, and if it be true, correct thyself; if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
  • metrock1metrock1 Can't Wait Joined: Posts: 1,751 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GGs to DK express, KillaKelly, Special Kill, Salsa de Almeja, and Doc Mighty.
    Shot Match Rules:
    Winner of the set: What ever is agreed upon
    OCV: One shot automatically per round in a set
    Perfect: Two shots per round in a set