MvC2 Good Games

Comments

• BeaTs*BeaTs* ∞ Consciousness Joined: Posts: 6,518
    GGs to BEATtoD and Wentinel. I can't play Sentinel for shit on XBL.
    yeah GGs! it's hard to get sentinel or IM goin online

I didn't know there was a 2nd good games thread :confused:

ggs to everyone I played

charlie goblyn, megamanDS, killakelly, wentinel, chicago crew, shiro, darkknight :tup: :tup: :tup:
    Love and Light Arcana, Awakening comes in Flower Multilayers
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Arcana Heart 3 matches and combos: youtube.com/juanniG
  • The_Final_RushThe_Final_Rush OS SRK FPS Crew Joined: Posts: 174
    I didn't know there was a 2nd good games thread :confused:

Whats really weird is that both threads are supposedly under Online Forums > Xbox Live, but when I navigate it, all I get is that other thread. I have to click a direct link to be able to come to this one.

Atleast, its weird for me like that.

Edit: That is, until I subscribed. ;)
    If evil be said of thee, and if it be true, correct thyself; if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
  • FLipFloPFLipFloP Joined: Posts: 264
    man ggs to takexbla4aride.. who are you!? and crizz nation.. are you guys on perfect 360s? so hard to do shit on 8 ways. or maybe it was lag..
    BLARGH!!!
    Whats really weird is that both threads are supposedly under Online Forums > Xbox Live, but when I navigate it, all I get is that other thread. I have to click a direct link to be able to come to this one.

Atleast, its weird for me like that.

Edit: That is, until I subscribed. ;)
    it's under the sub-forum "Everything Else For XBOX LIVE"
  • ShorttermShortterm Joined: Posts: 498
    Pretty damn bad, sometimes it is ok sometimes it is horrendous.

This is what I've been doing:

1. Go To ranked match.
    2. Search CUSTOM but don't change anything.
    3. A list will come up of available games to join.
    4. First look at there Ping. If its under 100 I usually join.

Of course it wont be real time gameplay but it will be "decent". For me, catching cables/sentinels/blackhearts are extremly hard when using magneto online. Im picking sentinel 90% of the time right now. So far im 16-4.

EDIT: Fixed, good lookin out.
    wait you want the ping to be OVER or UNDER 100?
  • Spider-DanSpider-Dan Joined: Posts: 1,003
    GG to Viscant. I actually knew it was you when I saw the team you picked (the Bison team).

Preppy got mad at me because I kept getting matched up with him. I don't know what to say to that.

Wentinel informed me that he would "never ever" lose to Strider in real life (and that my Strider sucks and is clueless). Slightly less convincing after you've been OCVed twice in a row and barely killed Strider at the very end of the third match.
    I May Be Wrong, but I Doubt It
  • b1gaznb1gazn SWAG Joined: Posts: 7,463

under, around 35 ping, the games are almost flawless.
    The last 10 years playing MvC2, I can honestly say I still see things playing marvel now that I've never seen before. crazy - clock

I'd rather buy 6 copies of MvC2 than buy 1 copy of TvC3!

I am now playing ____ when _____ comes out I will be leveling up in that game, even if it is crappy because I am a gaymer!

LOL Super MvC3? The game isn't even a year old and they are already scrapping this game.

I want Ariel in SMvC3!
  • ShorttermShortterm Joined: Posts: 498
    Spider-dan: Forgot to add strider to that list. I played you yesterday and barely won. I never wanna play you again on xbl. Props.

Beats: Edited that post. Should be lower.
    Lower is better.

I join 150 ping or less and I haven't had any problems. If you set your input delay to low (in Game Settings) then low ping matches will be better (more responsive) but higher ping matches (say, from Quick Match or in Player Matches) will be riddled with rollbacks.
    Lower is better.

I join 150 ping or less and I haven't had any problems. If you set your input delay to low (in Game Settings) then low ping matches will be better (more responsive) but higher ping matches (say, from Quick Match or in Player Matches) will be riddled with rollbacks.
    thanks for that. Im not really concentrated on ranked matches, but perhaps setting my input to low will make games a bit better
  • WeeksWeeks Push Custom™ Joined: Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    gg to djyojimbo, pulling off the storm infinite on sentinel without flaw, pretty impressive
    Americans can be relied upon to do the right thing, but only after exhausting all other options.
    -Churchill
  • SpitfieSpitfie Get Learned!!! Joined: Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Add Me Plz...GGs to those that add me. :)
    The 3 Strives of Man, are Pleasure, Power, and Possession....

"Macho Man Randy Savage"
  • Neo_SlasherNeo_Slasher nab Joined: Posts: 211
    GG's to TripleAgent, Run So Fast, Harmonia, JnC Wong , and many other peeps i've played so far. I'm sure XBL will bring lots, lots of players back from the grave.
    Non Stop RTSD
    MvC2= random teams
    BB= Jin ( trying to learn and main Litchi afterwards).
    HDR=Honda-Chun-Li then random.
  • xxSupremexxSupreme Its Morphin time !! Joined: Posts: 263
    gg to Arrkai SRK
    SSF4 - Ryu
    UMVC3 - Grown ass man/Dante/Zac Morris
    SFXT - Ryu/Jin
  • ChaosNightWolfChaosNightWolf Epic Rage Sentinel! Joined: Posts: 757
    I've been playing nothing but scrubs. Good games to no one :(
    Arthur aka Chaosnightwolf aka Babywolverine

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    GG's to Coolchris1995, XViGiAnOX, and Childofbodom87.
    I've been playing nothing but scrubs. Good games to no one :(
    i'll add u when I get home. hopefully I'm not too scrubby for you :sweat:
    Anyone notice that you really can't block ahvb on reaction with its 1 frame startup either online or in normal match. I tested pretty extensively and if you are doing anything other than blocking before they ahvb your getting gatted. IE walking forward wave dashing etc. Good Games Wentinel BSeth Spideyking777 Charlie Goblyn a few others who's names i cant remember.
    Anyone notice that you really can't block ahvb on reaction with its 1 frame startup either online or in normal match. I tested pretty extensively and if you are doing anything other than blocking before they ahvb your getting gatted. IE walking forward wave dashing etc.

So thats why I've been doing so good with Cable... Well, better then I normally do.

Scrub friendly love. lol.
    If evil be said of thee, and if it be true, correct thyself; if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    Anyone notice that you really can't block ahvb on reaction with its 1 frame startup either online or in normal match. I tested pretty extensively and if you are doing anything other than blocking before they ahvb your getting gatted.
    Check input delay setting?
  • JesterJester Jagga Toof Joined: Posts: 630 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    gg's to the peeps i played this moring. Whoever that guy with the japanese sounding name was, good shit, and also sean mighty.
    I'ma be up all night guys, for atleast another 12 hours. Hit me up. I've honestly not been challenged ever since I came back from the store. I had a 20 win streak goin, 7 of which were ranked, before I quit to play call of duty.

Come remind me I'm a scrub mates.
  • merdocmerdoc Dont Get Shot. Joined: Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ggs to everyone, prolly gonna be on later..
    Winning is Everything
  • striderzer0striderzer0 how not 2 play mvc2 Joined: Posts: 534
    GGs merdoc. I got shot too much
    http://www.tinyurl.com/TeamStriderDonations
    http://www.youtube.com/striderzer0
    "The true indication of a good fighting game – playability, not balance" -Clockw0rk
    Check input delay setting?
    I tried it with both settings in training mode with and online with a friend. Both settings resulted in me getting blasted in the face over and over. If I wasnt blocking before the initial jump input i would be hit every time. It seems to me there is a weird input delay with this version.
  • MagnetGenocideMagnetGenocide Deathcore is Sexy Joined: Posts: 1,190
    GG Spider Dan. I got him like 3 times in a row hahah.

BTw im using my friends live account. Something VDrityD or something
    like that.
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I tried it with both settings in training mode with and online with a friend. Both settings resulted in me getting blasted in the face over and over. If I wasnt blocking before the initial jump input i would be hit every time. It seems to me there is a weird input delay with this version.

If your in hd its probably tv lag.
    CFN ScootMagee
  • JesterJester Jagga Toof Joined: Posts: 630 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    gg's khameleon and sean mighty earlier.
  • Onslaught2000Onslaught2000 WHEN'S MAHVEL.........2?! Joined: Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    BTw im using my friends live account. Something VDrityD or something
    like that.

I remember playing you, gg's. Shit is tough.

GG's to everyone else I've played so far.
  • MVC2FAN15MVC2FAN15 Joined: Posts: 907
    Played some good games with Zenken6.
    gg's to the peeps i played this moring. Whoever that guy with the japanese sounding name was, good shit, and also sean mighty.

GG to you and all the other great players on XBL
  • stridoomstridoom Joined: Posts: 313
    Good games to all I played this whole day.
    Pineapple surprise!
  • HuStLeMaN17HuStLeMaN17 #2O gArY pAyToN... tHa-GlOvE Joined: Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    man ggs to takexbla4aride.. who are you!? and crizz nation.. are you guys on perfect 360s? so hard to do shit on 8 ways. or maybe it was lag..

ggs!
    Love, Marvel vs Capcom 2 - Hate, Ultimate Tatsunoko vs Capcom 3

UMVC3/TVC FOREVER AND ALWAYS TRASH TIER!!!!
  • metrock1metrock1 Can't Wait Joined: Posts: 1,751 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GGs Vidness, I got to play you in like 4 straight ranked lol. Also ggs cable3858 er I think thats the name. The same happened to us in ranked.
    Shot Match Rules:
    Winner of the set: What ever is agreed upon
    OCV: One shot automatically per round in a set
    Perfect: Two shots per round in a set
  • SF_PHOCUSSF_PHOCUS Mvc2011...? Joined: Posts: 1,630
    lol i noticed that if u pause the music on the xbox music player that takes off the bgm.. i got so sick of hearing the og tracks!! :annoy:
    ill smoke red and method man under the table. Easy.
  • SF_PHOCUSSF_PHOCUS Mvc2011...? Joined: Posts: 1,630
    GGs merdoc. I got shot too much

Everyone gets shot! Thats it! lol:looney:
    ill smoke red and method man under the table. Easy.
  • VidnessVidness Spirules Joined: Posts: 1,106
    Yeah, GG's Metrock! I think I got your number now :)
    "It was greed that killed him" - Vidness
  • WentinelWentinel Quantum Thought Joined: Posts: 199
    Wentinel informed me that he would "never ever" lose to Strider in real life (and that my Strider sucks and is clueless). Slightly less convincing after you've been OCVed twice in a row and barely killed Strider at the very end of the third match.

Wha? You must be confusing me for someone else. I don't think I've played you. I'd never whine to someone like that, and Clockw0rk beats me all the time in real life. :sad:

GGs to everyone that I played.
  • PARADiSE HiLLSPARADiSE HiLLS HOLLA BACK YOUNGiN! Joined: Posts: 58
    gg dj-b13. i know you didnt really want to pick MSW (mag/storm/wolverine). i thought it was game over when you had the infinite on me with storm. either way i should have lost that match. oh well. gg anyways.

you too wentinel. i got raped by u.
    GG's to JustBeMadness played you so many times today.
  • shinrodimusshinrodimus DOJO MASTER Joined: Posts: 118
    ggs to evry one i played and to the few players that know how to play the game:tup: theres a black heart player i keep playing thats been giving me a hard time but yet again BH allways gives my msp a hard time.lol
    ill be adding you guys soon for some good matches.
    i need a challage these random srubs are to easy, guys out there picking shotos/guiles like its ST or something.lol
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
    MVC2 well all ways be that game.
    "Eric your the baddest mother fucker on the planet!" -BPR
    ah, so I DID play you, Rodimus. We randomly matched up, and I thought your name was familiar.

Good stuff. I can't remember who won though.
  • MagnetGenocideMagnetGenocide Deathcore is Sexy Joined: Posts: 1,190
    GG last night guys. my temp gamer tag is DvDirtyD i think...????? It's my roomates

gg to DJb13. I just got lucky good shit. :tup:

and who is Special K1ll??? that guys is a monster.
  • stridoomstridoom Joined: Posts: 313
    Good Games to Vidness, tyranmidman, f1rebyrd?, f1nalboss?, and tuscar
    Pineapple surprise!
  • Desert FoxDesert Fox no game Joined: Posts: 199 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    gg's to all that i've played today!:tup:
    pringles all day...
  • DaFlipMastaXVDaFlipMastaXV Joined: Posts: 3,676 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    gg's to everyone, the lag is kinda ridic but oh well, its marvel
    Peekaboo NERD
  • Gief_100proofGief_100proof Retired Pot Monster Joined: Posts: 115
    ggs to all. Finally found some Marvel heads to humble me. Team Scrub still owns me after all these years.
    "Lady, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store"

"Your denial is beneath you and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you."
    ggs to killakelly (though very laggy for both of us) metrock (bit laggy)

NY crew, chaosnightwolf (beasting on all of us with a pad...), j360, merdoc, smoothviper

magnetoX, unknownserg, tyranidman (don't know who this is on SRK), shiro420, crazyjason

I would say good games to vegita-X, but he ragequitted on me : /
  • MidNightRage13MidNightRage13 Joined: Posts: 259
    Good Games to all the ppl i played on Ranked and in the room last night,