MvC2 Good Games

Comments

• InfinitePlasmStormInfinitePlasmStorm Joined: Posts: 49
    In case y'all didn't know pussy starr = nizmor, mrmc rain, supra salt, rawbzilla, and megid. Data right.right. megid.
    msp ftw all day on scrubs
  • [KHAOS][KHAOS] YOU NEED MORE. Joined: Posts: 2,450
    aite. that's enough.

if pistol is gone for 4 months in afghan that would mean if he logs in for mvc2 his connection should be horrid right? worse than what everyone claims, unless afghan has GDLK internet .

and if nismor connects, his connection would be worse as well or better, right?

hmmm...

for those who have played against suprasalt and mmrcrain (havent played against either of them): how were their connections in comparison to pistol and nismor prior to pistol dippin out
    Pretty much the same from what I remember. Connection quality, I mean.

This plasma guy is hella late. MvC2 Junkie used thrax, no? I don't think he uses MSP.
    Your reigning (defending) mvc2 champion.
  • vegita-xvegita-x Joined: Posts: 1,577
    aite. that's enough.

if pistol is gone for 4 months in afghan that would mean if he logs in for mvc2 his connection should be horrid right? worse than what everyone claims, unless afghan has GDLK internet .

hmmm...

for those who have played against suprasalt and mmrcrain (havent played against either of them): how were their connections in comparison to pistol and nismor prior to pistol dippin out

the connection felt the same but not only that.. there play style or the same. Goes like this:
    Pistol starr.. uses msp
    Golden Nizmor..use santhrax
    mmrcrain.. use msp
    Supra Salt.. use team scrub

Now u would think pistol starr wasnt either of them because his magneto is weak but i notice when storm enter the game he played just like nizmor.
    mmrc rain plays just like pistol starr
    He would which team just to make u think hes a different person but mainly to learn your play style. I notice this lot when i was playing. I would be playing Supra Salt just casual..pretty much going back and forth and he sends me a message saying ggs.. and i kid u not.. as soon as Supra Salt logged off..I see Nizmor logging on and says .. hey.. lets to a ft10. Now given that we have been playing casual for about an hour or so he pretty much have a slight edge and he now using his real team. (Santhraxs). Now this just didnt happen one time but all the time. When i was playing nizmor he in some casual one night he sent me his usual hate mail saying i suck..the score is 12-11..im free..blah blah... after i see him log off thats when Pistol starr came online and sent me a message saying..hey im new to xbox and heard u was good-wanna do a ft 10. i was like ok.. As soon as we started playing i was like man this connection feels just like nizmor.. now i had never played nizmor magneto and pistol starr mag sucked ass so i didnt pay no mind to it at first. but i noticed when storm was in the game he moved and did set up just like nizmor. So after a few games i noticed he started to taunt and the only person who does that is nizmor. Then he started sending messages that sounded just like nizmor grammer and right then i knew..THIS NIGGA IS FUCKING CRAZY.. who creates different accounts just to talk shit online? Everytime i blocked one profile 2 or 3 days later another one comes up saying he..u wanna play..this was mmrc rain. and after beating me 2-1 ..he sends me a message saying i suck and u free in the nizmor grammer of course.

Nizmor only likes people he can beat consistenly. Thats y he was hating on me and khaos for a long time. I mean..how can u say someone sucks just b/c u beat then 10-9 or 2-1 or 12-11? He said that mvc2rh was godlike but he always kills him.. and not only him but anyone he plays against that he beats really bad. when nizmor and i first starting playing he was killing me mainly cuz i didnt touch marvel in over a year cuz i was playing sf4. but i still played him cuz he wanna to. No lie, he use to beat the shit out of me.. 15-2...20-6..etc etc.. but i told him.. man i dont play this anymore.. I wish i saved to messages.. it was all..ggs.. ur really good man keep it up. Ur godlike etc etc. I was like..bullshit. U dont tell no one there godlike after u beat them 20-6. So after ssf4 came out and i didnt like what they did to my character i dropped the game all together and focused on marvel. after about 2 months i was back to form. i played him in a ft 10 and won for the first time. i said ggs. he sent me a reply saying in nizmor grammer.. nigga u suck...run it back. i just turned my xbox off until the next day. Man when i woke up and check my xbox he must had sent me 15 messages explainning how much i suck..i was like wtf? from that moment on everytime i played him it was no longer ggs or ur godlike but ur suck..ur not yipes.. ur not worth my time.. of course this was in the nizmor grammer and had to be decoded.

Anyways dude.. It is what it is. Its not that serious..we all know the truth.

P.s
    Im pretty sure one of Nizmor personlities gonna say something crazy like.. pfspdfaspljfa pojfaplfjew0ipodspjafmfdoodd aojdafpajfdpapofdddddd;ldf aaadfd)dfapfdd :))) daflkj:) dfdfd ddodkd vmgofmz;lfpomg.. lol
    Vegita-X

IFC Zangief in SF4... (IFC)=In...Fucking...Control... in case you didnt know.... Lets get it..
  • TascarTascar Joined: Posts: 315
    the connection felt the same but not only that.. there play style or the same. Goes like this:
    Pistol starr.. uses msp
    Golden Nizmor..use santhrax
    mmrcrain.. use msp
    Supra Salt.. use team scrub

You do realize that if this was all one person... that would be a bought copy of mvc2 for each account, with each account requiring a purchase a xbox live membership right??? Jokes aside, hard to believe.

Now u would think pistol starr wasnt either of them because his magneto is weak but i notice when storm enter the game he played just like nizmor. mmrc rain plays just like pistol starr

Sorry to say this, but every "magneto" player I ran into online was #1 never a magneto player in the first player, and #2 only became a magneto player because of how lucrative it is to cheese (lag) your way to victory. Lag works = good magneto, lag-dependent rushdown doesn't work = weak magneto? The majority of magneto players online are posers and weak.

Your magneto plays just like Khaos... guess you two are sharing accounts? Online players all have similar playstyles...
    He would which team just to make u think hes a different person but mainly to learn your play style.

If you start losing cause someone "learned your playstyle" it sounds like what happens when the gimmicks all come out.
    I notice this lot when i was playing. I would be playing Supra Salt just casual..pretty much going back and forth and he sends me a message saying ggs.. and i kid u not.. as soon as Supra Salt logged off..I see Nizmor logging on and says .. hey.. lets to a ft10. Now given that we have been playing casual for about an hour or so he pretty much have a slight edge and he now using his real team. (Santhraxs). Now this just didnt happen one time but all the time.

So considering only the facts, everytime you play Nizmor you lose a FT10. Even humoring you and considering it's the same person, what you're saying is you lose the runback everytime.
    When i was playing nizmor he in some casual one night he sent me his usual hate mail saying i suck..the score is 12-11..im free..blah blah... after i see him log off thats when Pistol starr came online and sent me a message saying..hey im new to xbox and heard u was good-wanna do a ft 10. i was like ok.. As soon as we started playing i was like man this connection feels just like nizmor.. now i had never played nizmor magneto and pistol starr mag sucked ass so i didnt pay no mind to it at first. but i noticed when storm was in the game he moved and did set up just like nizmor. So after a few games i noticed he started to taunt and the only person who does that is nizmor. Then he started sending messages that sounded just like nizmor grammer and right i knew..THIS NIGGA IS FUCKING CRAZY.. who creates different accounts just to talk shit online? Everytime i blocked one profile 2 or 3 days later another one comes up saying he..u wanna play..this was mmrc rain. and after beating me 2-1 ..he sends me a message saying i suck and u free in the nizmor grammer of course.

No comment on this.
    Nizmor only likes people he can beat consistenly.

Seems to want to play me all the time, and I beat him consistently.
    Thats y he was hating on me and khaos for a long time. I mean..how can u say someone sucks just b/c u beat then 10-9 or 2-1 or 12-11? He said that mvc2rh was godlike but he always kills him..

So you asses call someone out for flattering their understudy/homeboy when you do it yourselves?
    and not only him but anyone he plays against that he beats really bad. when nizmor and i first starting playing he was killing me mainly cuz i didnt touch marvel in over a year cuz i was playing sf4. but i still played him cuz he wanna to. No lie, he use to beat the shit out of me.. 15-2...20-6..etc etc.. but i told him.. man i dont play this anymore.. I wish i saved those messages.. it was all..ggs.. ur really good man keep it up. Ur godlike etc etc. I was like..bullshit. U dont tell no one there godlike after u beat them 20-6. So after ssf4 came out and i didnt like what they did to my character i dropped the game all together and focused on marvel. after about 2 months i was back to form. i played him in a ft 10 and won for the first time. i said ggs. he sent me a reply saying in nizmor grammer.. nigga u suck...run it back. i just turned my xbox off until the next day. Man when i woke up and check my xbox he must had sent me 15 messages explainning how much i suck..i was like wtf? from that moment on everytime i played him it was no longer ggs or ur godlike but ur suck..ur not yipes.. ur not worth my time.. of course this was in the nizmor grammer and had to be decoded.

Anyways dude.. It is what it is. Its not that serious..we all know the truth.

So what was the point of this post? You pretty much admitted that you got and get destroyed by Nizmor et. company consistently. Regardless of whether it's the same person or other people???
    P.s
    Im pretty sure one of Nizmor personlities gonna say something crazy like.. pfspdfaspljfa pojfaplfjew0ipodspjafmfdoodd aojdafpajfdpapofdddddd;ldf aaadfd)dfapfdd :))) daflkj:) dfdfd ddodkd vmgofmz;lfpomg.. lol

I'm not friends with Nizmor, I've played a few long sets with him 3 or 4 times. I dislike his tendency to taunt, but he's kept it out of gameplay for the last couple sets. So when I write this, I am being objective.
    Yikes.
    You do realize that if this was all one person... that would be a bought copy of mvc2 for each account, with each account requiring a purchase a xbox live membership right??? Jokes aside, hard to believe.

Sorry to say this, but every "magneto" player I ran into online was #1 never a magneto player in the first player, and #2 only became a magneto player because of how lucrative it is to cheese (lag) your way to victory. Lag works = good magneto, lag-dependent rushdown doesn't work = weak magneto? The majority of magneto players online are posers and weak.

Your magneto plays just like Khaos... guess you two are sharing accounts? Online players all have similar playstyles...

If you start losing cause someone "learned your playstyle" it sounds like what happens when the gimmicks all come out.

So considering only the facts, everytime you play Nizmor you lose a FT10. Even humoring you and considering it's the same person, what you're saying is you lose the runback everytime.

No comment on this.

So you asses call someone out for flattering their understudy/homeboy when you do it yourselves?

So what was the point of this post? You pretty much admitted that you got and get destroyed by Nizmor et. company consistently. Regardless of whether it's the same person or other people???

I'm not friends with Nizmor, I've played a few long sets with him 3 or 4 times. I dislike his tendency to taunt, but he's kept it out of gameplay for the last couple sets. So when I write this, I am being objective.

I understand about the xbox live account ..but i do know that nizmor has plenty of money from an inside source and purchasing a few accounts isnt that hard if u have the money.

I said he use to beat me.. past tense. and im not talking about a few weeks ago or months .. but more over a year ago. everytime u play mmrc rain ..nizmor or supra salt i win for the most part. its when he gets let say 1 or 2 wins up and the scroe is 5-4 he ups and leave when i assumed when we was going to play a ft 10. then have the nerve to send me an message saying i suck. Now whats ur thoughts on that i ask U?

and me and khaos does not play the same..

and one more thing.. i dont lose thats the whole point. i never cared about posting wins back then. but i notice whenever he finally beat me in a ft 10 he runs to srk and post about it. thats y i have been posting my . and im saying over all i have beaten nizmor/mmrc rain/supra salt more then he has me. I just dont post it.

anyways man.. like i said its not that serious.. i know the truth. if he wants to continue with these games then so be it. ITS MARVEL BABYYY!! LOL
    Vegita-X

IFC Zangief in SF4... (IFC)=In...Fucking...Control... in case you didnt know.... Lets get it..
  • TascarTascar Joined: Posts: 315
    I understand about the xbox live account ..but i do know that nizmor has plenty of money from an inside source and purchasing a few accounts isnt that hard if u have the money.
    Possible, but very improbable.
    I said he use to beat me.. past tense. and im not talking about a few weeks ago or months .. but more over a year ago. everytime u play mmrc rain ..nizmor or supra salt i win for the most part. its when he gets let say 1 or 2 wins up and the scroe is 5-4 he ups and leave when i assumed when we was going to play a ft 10. then have the nerve to send me an message saying i suck. Now whats ur thoughts on that i ask U?
    99% of people I play online say ppl suck whether I destroy them or lose a match. Can't assume you're going to play a FT anything unless you specify.
    and me and khaos does not play the same..
    Okay, so please write a detailed in depth explanation about how you play vs khaos. Seriously.
    anyways man.. like i said its not that serious.. i know the truth. if he wants to continue with these games then so be it. ITS MARVEL BABYYY!! LOL
    Online wins and losses should be taken with many a grain of ... supra salt.
  • mvc2 roundhousemvc2 roundhouse winners come from behind Joined: Posts: 832
    WOW...coming from me, Tascar brings up all valid points/truth
    And Golden Nismor killing me??? Who told you these ducktales IFC/Vegita??? I did say quite a few times that SOME sets he wrecked me and that was just to shed some light/truth that Golden Nismor is a REALLY GOOD MVC2 PLAYER. You can't deny that.
    Could they all be the same person? Probably not. Maybe, I don't know...
    Shit, at one point I though Korean Soldier was another alter ego/troll as well (eating rice and drinking soju and such) but apparently that's not the case. And I check his stats/achievements and he's been established and not a "brand new" account.

On a side note: Hate/shit talking/banter/blah blah blah, all aside: Why would someone wish death/getting hurt on someone else??? That's uncalled for and out of line in my honest opinion...I don't know who is going to Afganistan/Overseas, but if they really are and fighting for our country the LEAST we can do is support our troops whether your pro/anti war.
    RFC: We know drama.

Team SSI (Storm, Sentinel, Iron man)
    Putting fools into retirement
    WOW...coming from me, Tascar brings up all valid points/truth
    And Golden Nismor killing me??? Who told you these ducktales IFC/Vegita??? I did say quite a few times that SOME sets he wrecked me and that was just to shed some light/truth that Golden Nismor is a REALLY GOOD MVC2 PLAYER. You can't deny that.
    Could they all be the same person? Probably not. Maybe, I don't know...
    Shit, at one point I though Korean Soldier was another alter ego/troll as well (eating rice and drinking soju and such) but apparently that's not the case. And I check his stats/achievements and he's been established and not a "brand new" account.

On a side note: Hate/shit talking/banter/blah blah blah, all aside: Why would someone wish death/getting hurt on someone else??? That's uncalled for and out of line in my honest opinion...I don't know who is going to Afganistan/Overseas, but if they really are and fighting for our country the LEAST we can do is support our troops whether your pro/anti war.

listen man.. i know nizmor is probably ur boy and all but he has talked shit about u behind ur back. awhile back when we played and u had beat me nizmor sent me a message saying..in the nizmor grammer of course.. I heard u lost to mvc2rh.. dont lose to that scrub and his gimmics. Now how he knew i lost to u i dont know but pretty much that what the message consisted of. and didnt mean no disrepect to u or anyone i ever played.

and one more thing.. i never said he wasnt good.. he is good but far from the best from what he like to claim. i mean.. how would u feel that i post shit about u cuz i beat u in a ft 10 ..10-9.. shit could have gone either way.. but with this nigga. its like he take pride in winning one or 2 games.
    Vegita-X

• pistol__starpistol__star planet earth Joined: Posts: 200
    real english: hut hut hmmmmmm!

its ok, vegita can think whatever he wants. let his mind take the best of him! god forbid if he thinks his wife is cheating on him! the whole community will be in trouble LOL
    its not my fault i'm better than vegita. im sorry for that, i am NOT!!! lol

i cant speak for nismor cuz i dont know him personally, but nismor must be doing something to godly upset you vegita. what exactly is it besides him wrecking you? i really want to know

side note: k1 n i have had friendly bashings but we still cool. daddy son relationship. many times he juices me in our games. he's respectable n established. vegita your neither, again im sorry, NOT!

anyways soon its gonna be M16's vs AKA47's. peace playas n see ya in after life playn mvc2! :china:
    defender of psn universe
    no xbox scrubs allowed
    Lol..I'm done. Y'all can be whoever y'all want to me. Have fun overseas nizmor..I mean pistol starr :)
    Vegita-X

• mvc2 roundhousemvc2 roundhouse winners come from behind Joined: Posts: 832
    Well put.

I don't mind people talking shit. If he did, he is not the first and he DEFINITELY wont be the last. I don't get butt hurt or catch feelings over some dumb stuff.

And I do commend you for having to put up with the things you have from said person (s).

x>y, y>x, z>y, z>x, whatever...shit doesn't really matter...especially online.

$$$ or playing for something (sammiches/drinks/pushups/insert here) in PERSON brings out the BEST in everyone, officially.
    RFC: We know drama.

Team SSI (Storm, Sentinel, Iron man)
    Putting fools into retirement
    real english: hut hut hmmmmmm!

its ok, vegita can think whatever he wants. let his mind take the best of him! god forbid if he thinks his wife is cheating on him! the whole community will be in trouble LOL
    its not my fault i'm better than vegita. im sorry for that, i am NOT!!! lol

i cant speak for nismor cuz i dont know him personally, but nismor must be doing something to godly upset you vegita. what exactly is it besides him wrecking you? i really want to know

side note: k1 n i have had friendly bashings but we still cool. daddy son relationship. many times he juices me in our games. he's respectable n established. vegita your neither, again im sorry, NOT!

anyways soon its gonna be M16's vs AKA47's. peace playas n see ya in after life playn mvc2! :china:

vegita virus, if i may ...
    have you beaten pistol STAR?
    please STFU SCRUB! nuff said

I OWN JOO!
    come over to psn if ya got any CA-HONES

i've seen ya get RAPE ridiculously by nismor 15-2, and the nigga was watchn TV as he was layn down the law on you!
    your msp is wack, should. call you fake-FC. lol

Interesting
    so now your saying u dont know Nizmor personlly but in your orginal statement you said that you was watching nizmor rape me. So which one is it.. do u know him or dont u.. Lets stick to one lie at a time shall we.
    Any thoughts on this Tascar or Mvc2rh?
    Vegita-X

i got all his tapes on you. he records just like you!

i've even SEEN ALL YOUR CRYN MESSAGES AFTER EAC LOSS! too good! who taught u how to wine??? i
    ve never seen any1 cray so LOUD about teleportn, flashn, cant see, wasnt ready, what we were playin?, not in the mood, n A-Z VEGITA. in those xbx messages :tup:

i guess between: you, nismor, GOD, and those videos i saw IS TRUTH.

subject done, please, really ty

i'm on psn if any1 wants to toss me! peace

btw, anyone seen that 911 call vegita made? i cant find it anywhere???
    defender of psn universe
    no xbox scrubs allowed

i've even SEEN ALL YOUR CRYN MESSAGES AFTER EAC LOSS! too good! who taught u how to wine??? i
    ve never seen any1 cray so LOUD about teleportn, flashn, cant see, wasnt ready, what we were playin?, not in the mood, n A-Z VEGITA. in those xbx messages :tup:

Lol..so for someone who he doesn't really know sent u and only u random tapes is that what ur saying..lol

Ok..so if u have these so call tapes..post them online..or show them to someone.. lol. Scrubs will be scrubs.
    Vegita-X

• IronGODIronGOD Best Iron Man Ever! Joined: Posts: 497
    vegita virus, if i may ...
    have you beaten pistol STAR?
    please STFU SCRUB! nuff said
    I OWN JOO!
    come over to psn if ya got any CA-HONES
    i've seen ya get RAPE ridiculously by nismor 15-2, and the nigga was watchn TV as he was layn down the law on you!
    your msp is wack, should. call you fake-FC. lol
    Interesting
    so now your saying u dont know Nizmor personlly but in your orginal statement you said that you was watching nizmor rape me. So which one is it.. do u know him or dont u.. Lets stick to one lie at a time shall we.
    Any thoughts on this Tascar or Mvc2rh?
    @Vegita/Khaos/Myself well at least we really know wassup and arent blinded by some half assed compliment Pistol gives these guys after beating them in a set 1000-1!
    aite. that's enough.

This is one thing that always kinda confused me. I have the WORST connection with GN/ then its Pistol Star only lags when storm tri jumps real quick, but those are always hard to block online.....at least to me anyway but maybe thats cause I cant block for shit (Real Talk)! All of his other alter ego's I have perfect connection with. Even when he does really quick mixups/crossups with magneto/sentinel/whoever else he plays with! That has always thrown me off a little because then I though wow maybe everyone is wrong and he doesnt have 5 different accounts! But you honestly cant mistake his horrible grammar/trolling for anybody else! Cheers/giggles/raping someones mother/wife/daughter/sister/anything that walks! Nobody else says these stupid things. It doesnt bother me that Pistol trolls at all because I do the same thing he just goes overboard.
    @Tascar If you have multiple account on one xbox you only need to buy Mvc2 once
    I make that shit look 2 easy! Pad player for life, get at me!
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
    Teams- World 1.0 (Iron Man,Cable,Dr.Doom) World 2.0 (Juggernaut,T.Bonne,Dr.Doom) World 3.0 (Iron Man,Sentinel,Zangief)

btw, anyone seen that 911 call vegita made? i cant find it anywhere???
    Are you refering to the vids of Me/Vegita/Supra Salt???
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
    Teams- World 1.0 (Iron Man,Cable,Dr.Doom) World 2.0 (Juggernaut,T.Bonne,Dr.Doom) World 3.0 (Iron Man,Sentinel,Zangief)
  • KhaosdragonKhaosdragon IronSent Joined: Posts: 1,655
    To wish death on someone is uncalled for. That kinda shit gets you killed instead of him BTW. Tascar has very valid points. KHAOS it's not yikes son, you gotta do Yowzer!!! But shit so much salt.

I JUST GOTTA SAY THIS SHIT. Please pay special attention to this. Yall are arguing over ONLINE!!!!!!!!! :)
    "I'd say penis vs vagina is a 10-7 matchup.....penis usually wins, but vagina has pregnancy sneak attack for lockdown...guardbreaking and unblockable on wakeup" Quote by: Nickguy
    I give up.. everyone isgonna be stuck in the matrix I see.
    Vegita-X

Interesting read.
    I give up.. everyone isgonna be stuck in the matrix I see.

Stupidity goes a long way my friend. You see we had Bush as president. Sad thing is all it takes is common sense.
    "I'd say penis vs vagina is a 10-7 matchup.....penis usually wins, but vagina has pregnancy sneak attack for lockdown...guardbreaking and unblockable on wakeup" Quote by: Nickguy
    Stupidity goes a long way my friend. You see we had Bush as president. Sad thing is all it takes is common sense.
    We all had Bush for a President But only Californians had to deal with Schwarzenegger as a Governor for two terms! FOL (Fuck Our Lives!)
    Ohh VDO im uploading those vids right now! I really need to find an easy way to record my own voice when using the Dazzle dvc 100 (Makes more sense when your watching a video and you hear what both people are saying not just one person talkin)! I was gonna you windows recorder just for my voice then tie it in with the video later on. Is there an easier way of doing this or no? Feel free to jump in on this btw!
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
    We all had Bush for a President But only Californians had to deal with Schwarzenegger as a Governor for two terms! FOL (Fuck Our Lives!)

Holy Shit!! I'm so sorry sir :( I bow to you.
    Holy Shit!! I'm so sorry sir :( I bow to you.
    My wallet hurts, where did all my benefits go!!!!!!!!
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
    just sayn, niggas own me all the time!
    just ask telly, nk4life, sizzerved, mvc2, locdown, k1(struggled to say that one), n many others.

and for vegita to say i only play people better than me? come on doggie! u could be on that list one day vegita, possibly one day

anyways someone do an ip check please to settle this!
    defender of psn universe
    no xbox scrubs allowed
    just sayn, niggas own me all the time!
    just ask telly, nk4life, sizzerved, mvc2, locdown, k1(struggled to say that one), n many others.

and for vegita to say i only play people better than me? come on doggie! u could be on that list one day vegita, possibly one day

anyways someone do an ip check please to settle this!
    I think everyone is starting to get over your multiple accounts so just let it go already!
    Real talk, good luck over seas bro! Anyone who fights for our country is GDLK in my book!
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
    irongod, thanks dawg, ill plant a few for you

im sry to cause all this identity crisis for those that have doubts.
    pistol star is pistol star. lets leave it at that and game on dawgs!

btw my 2nd last post fellas! :tup:
    defender of psn universe
    no xbox scrubs allowed
    its over with it.. Khaos/irongod.. Im coming back to bed now.
    Vegita-X

its over with it.. Khaos/irongod.. Im coming back to bed now.
    LMAO it was getting cold!
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
    Goodnight guys!
  • Taiga_KneeTaiga_Knee Facsimileclock4 Joined: Posts: 1,129

Good point.
    Sorry to say this, but every "magneto" player I ran into online was #1 never a magneto player in the first player, and #2 only became a magneto player because of how lucrative it is to cheese (lag) your way to victory.

FALSE. Plenty of people were already magneto players dog. Also, never use absolutes. (lol) They can often detract from your credibility in what you're saying.
    The majority of magneto players online are posers and weak.

True. but I am GDLK.
    Your magneto plays just like Khaos... guess you two are sharing accounts?

False. They play rather differently. wtf? I can name tons of different things in style/combos used. I could do a "random video challenge" and pick who is who.

Or, it's because someone is outplaying you. I don't know who is just using gimmicks with you breh.
    I would like to see this. I think you're good tascar, but I still want to see this.

On a side note: Hate/shit talking/banter/blah blah blah, all aside: Why would someone wish death/getting hurt on someone else??? That's uncalled for and out of line in my honest opinion

This. Most definitely this.
    Stupidity goes a long way my friend. You see we had Bush as president.

And Romney is in the running. WTHHHHHHH???????

If Pistol = Nizmor, then Pistol must do a good job at never doing Storm fly combos, cause that would prob give Nizmor away instantly. I never really play Pistol so I don't know. Who cares though, really. Also, from Pistol/Nizmor's end, the trash talking is for shits and giggles. Anyone who wins by one or two games in a FT10 (or whatever) knows that the dude they beat is good enough to beat them, and that the dude is most certainly not garbage.
    Read this for those who play alot of marvel- it's funny. It's the 12 steps to quitting the addiction.
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=91720
  • Primal PriorityPrimal Priority MSS- 'We thought you knew?' Joined: Posts: 203
    I remember microsoft having family (4 account) deals, all the time for cheap xDD :3
    Good point.

FALSE. Plenty of people were already magneto players dog. Also, never use absolutes. (lol) They can often detract from your credibility in what you're saying.

True. but I am GDLK.

False. They play rather differently. wtf? I can name tons of different things in style/combos used. I could do a "random video challenge" and pick who is who.

Or, it's because someone is outplaying you. I don't know who is just using gimmicks with you breh.

I would like to see this. I think you're good tascar, but I still want to see this.

This. Most definitely this.

And Romney is in the running. WTHHHHHHH???????

If Pistol = Nizmor, then Pistol must do a good job at never doing Storm fly combos, cause that would prob give Nizmor away instantly. I never really play Pistol so I don't know. Who cares though, really. Also, from Pistol/Nizmor's end, the trash talking is for shits and giggles. Anyone who wins by one or two games in a FT10 (or whatever) knows that the dude they beat is good enough to beat them, and that the dude is most certainly not garbage.
    Shut up Theo, and come get perfected by the best Iron Man in the World!
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
  • VDOVDO Rush Down God. Joined: Posts: 969
    Ok I guess I will be the 1 to say this shit.........

1. Mahvel beef is Mahvel beef, so we always gonna have foos acting mad, gettin salty, it's all good man!...FUCK SENTINEL!!!

2. As I said before Pistol/Niz are cleeearly NOT on my favorite persons list, however If ole boy is honestly going to Afghanistan to bang with the psychos then good luck man and get home safe, and try not to use your comrades as assists either (you fuckin coward)! Sorry I can't be nice without insulting you.....It makes it easier for me...so get over it....FUCK SENTINEL!!!

3. Vegita and I are cool but fareal man please for the love of Christ STOP REPLYING TO EVERY MESSAGE HE SAYS TO YOU!! Lmao.........FUCK SENTINEL!!!

4. People body me ALL the time, but the cool things about me are 1. I ALWAYS COME BACK! 2. I LEARN FROM MY LOSSES! 3. YOU MUTHAFUCKAS KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO BEAT ME! 4. THIS AIN'T DC SO FUCK IT! 5. CAUSE VDO SAID SO!!!!!!...FUCK SENTINEL!!!

5. This is just another justified case on how MVC2 WILL NEVER DIE!!!!...FUCK SENTINEL!!!

Everybody just bring y'all raggedy asses to EVO and lets have 1 big ole blood bath!!...FUCK SENTINEL!!!

I guess that's it oh I dare even 1 of you muthafuckas to "lol" @ my turrets syndrome!!! I cant......FUCK SENTINEL!!! I can't help it so...FUCK SENTINEL!!! Don't make.....FUCK SENTINEL!!! Fun of my sickness...FUCK SENTINEL!!! You bastards!!

VD...FUCK SENTINEL!!! O has spoken!!!
    "NOT QUITE THE RIGHT DIRECTION,.. THE WAY TO HELL IS......RIGHT HERE!"
  • b1gaznb1gazn SWAG Joined: Posts: 7,463
    but I love Sentinel!

Khaos(k1): What fly combo was that on Megaman? Fly jab, refly, jab? GODLIKE!
    The last 10 years playing MvC2, I can honestly say I still see things playing marvel now that I've never seen before. crazy - clock

I'd rather buy 6 copies of MvC2 than buy 1 copy of TvC3!

I am now playing ____ when _____ comes out I will be leveling up in that game, even if it is crappy because I am a gaymer!

LOL Super MvC3? The game isn't even a year old and they are already scrapping this game.

I want Ariel in SMvC3!
  • AzutAzut "Nice Blocking!!!!!" Joined: Posts: 71
    Shouts out to my homeboy Primal!!
    As well as everyone else Ive asked to help me train for my MM in the summer
    I'm on and off a lot cuz of my job. just got back after 3 weeks to a hacked account
    So for those that know me GT: DELTAazut
    Using IVIiSs IVIURDER for the moment
    -This is some BS...it says my Join date is 2011...I've had an account in SRK since 2001 and playing since 2004-
    Ok I guess I will be the 1 to say this shit.........

1. Mahvel beef is Mahvel beef, so we always gonna have foos acting mad, gettin salty, it's all good man!...FUCK SENTINEL!!!

2. As I said before Pistol/Niz are cleeearly NOT on my favorite persons list, however If ole boy is honestly going to Afghanistan to bang with the psychos then good luck man and get home safe, and try not to use your comrades as assists either (you fuckin coward)! Sorry I can't be nice without insulting you.....It makes it easier for me...so get over it....FUCK SENTINEL!!!

3. Vegita and I are cool but fareal man please for the love of Christ STOP REPLYING TO EVERY MESSAGE HE SAYS TO YOU!! Lmao.........FUCK SENTINEL!!!

4. People body me ALL the time, but the cool things about me are 1. I ALWAYS COME BACK! 2. I LEARN FROM MY LOSSES! 3. YOU MUTHAFUCKAS KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO BEAT ME! 4. THIS AIN'T DC SO FUCK IT! 5. CAUSE VDO SAID SO!!!!!!...FUCK SENTINEL!!!

5. This is just another justified case on how MVC2 WILL NEVER DIE!!!!...FUCK SENTINEL!!!

Everybody just bring y'all raggedy asses to EVO and lets have 1 big ole blood bath!!...FUCK SENTINEL!!!

I guess that's it oh I dare even 1 of you muthafuckas to "lol" @ my turrets syndrome!!! I cant......FUCK SENTINEL!!! I can't help it so...FUCK SENTINEL!!! Don't make.....FUCK SENTINEL!!! Fun of my sickness...FUCK SENTINEL!!! You bastards!!

VD...FUCK SENTINEL!!! O has spoken!!!
    So you dont like Sentinel??? I thought you like sentinel and hated Iron Man/Cable/Dr.MuthaFuckinDOOM!
    And those vids are up btw, Check my Youtube channel: Noony187
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
    Good luck overseas, Pistol. I have a brother that just came back from a tour and I know the toll it takes when a loved one is gone for a while. Hope all goes well. That being said...

We have had a lot of bashings in the past, some good laughs and some really personal jabs. In retrospect, it's what makes mahvel the game that it is. Deny it if you'd like, but when it got to the point where I juiced you on a constant basis you really couldn't take it. The trash talk went beyond the game and I think everyone else can agree with me. The multiple accounts topic is over and done with, everyone knows the truth. A lot of us believe you've got some serious issues to work out, and I hope you can work them out before deployment... better youu have a clear head out there. Good luck, brotha.

Now let's move on.
    VDO : YOU READY FOR THIS SENTINEL OF MASS DESTRUCTION?! Ooooo weeeee
  • AzutAzut "Nice Blocking!!!!!" Joined: Posts: 71
    Yoh khaos I'm looking at u
    3 weeks is too much time without play.
    -This is some BS...it says my Join date is 2011...I've had an account in SRK since 2001 and playing since 2004-
    :china:
    irongod, thanks dawg, ill plant a few for you

im sry to cause all this identity crisis for those that have doubts.
    pistol star is pistol star. lets leave it at that and game on dawgs!

btw my 2nd last post fellas! :tup:
    (near last post) shitts addicting :rofl:

Reppin Fort Hamilton nikkas!
    when i get back all ya playas hit me up! K1 show me how bad i SOCK! lol
    vegita, lets E-SHAKE hands (internet) when i get back. (wash em first please)
    VDO-i still remember those days where you took out POTTER at evo! i don't want to be a "POTTER" i'll hit ya up chief dawg!
    irodgod- wat kan i sey, ate-nohbuddy troll liik os 09'ers! (brooklyn style) ill bee bak donne wory, vee gayme az buddee's

rollin my last blunt, DAMN! :wasted:
    defender of psn universe
    no xbox scrubs allowed