MvC2 Good Games

Comments

• VDOVDO Rush Down God. Joined: Posts: 969
    Good luck overseas, Pistol. I have a brother that just came back from a tour and I know the toll it takes when a loved one is gone for a while. Hope all goes well. That being said...

We have had a lot of bashings in the past, some good laughs and some really personal jabs. In retrospect, it's what makes mahvel the game that it is. Deny it if you'd like, but when it got to the point where I juiced you on a constant basis you really couldn't take it. The trash talk went beyond the game and I think everyone else can agree with me. The multiple accounts topic is over and done with, everyone knows the truth. A lot of us believe you've got some serious issues to work out, and I hope you can work them out before deployment... better youu have a clear head out there. Good luck, brotha.

Now let's move on.
    VDO : YOU READY FOR THIS SENTINEL OF MASS DESTRUCTION?! Ooooo weeeee

1st part: Very true and well said Khaos........

2nd part: FUCK YEAH I'M READY FOR THAT BITCH!!! I can't wait to see that muthafucka "Mano a flying Punto"!!
    "NOT QUITE THE RIGHT DIRECTION,.. THE WAY TO HELL IS......RIGHT HERE!"
  • KhaosdragonKhaosdragon IronSent Joined: Posts: 1,655
    Shouts out to my homeboy Primal!!
    As well as everyone else Ive asked to help me train for my MM in the summer
    I'm on and off a lot cuz of my job. just got back after 3 weeks to a hacked account
    So for those that know me GT: DELTAazut
    Using IVIiSs IVIURDER for the moment

You in GA? I know you wanted to play me on DC
    "I'd say penis vs vagina is a 10-7 matchup.....penis usually wins, but vagina has pregnancy sneak attack for lockdown...guardbreaking and unblockable on wakeup" Quote by: Nickguy
  • AzutAzut "Nice Blocking!!!!!" Joined: Posts: 71
    I'm in Florida. But yeah gotta get some DC action. My dc is always ready to go
    -This is some BS...it says my Join date is 2011...I've had an account in SRK since 2001 and playing since 2004-
  • [KHAOS][KHAOS] YOU NEED MORE. Joined: Posts: 2,450
    Yoh khaos I'm looking at u
    3 weeks is too much time without play.
    Have I played you before? What's your tag?
    Your reigning (defending) mvc2 champion.
    LOL i just posted it and yeah u have. a few times actually
    GT: DELTAazut
    U usually invite me to play when I'm online
    -This is some BS...it says my Join date is 2011...I've had an account in SRK since 2001 and playing since 2004-
  • DietDiet Garbage Day Joined: Posts: 1,287
    I'm in Florida. But yeah gotta get some DC action. My dc is always ready to go
    where in florida? we gotta get some more games in
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • TLk1TLk1 Goliath Joined: Posts: 112
    Just want to say that
    Irongod is a scrub.
    Y u no play me no more?
    Northwest
    The panhandle....between fort Walton beach and pensacola
    I'm always down to play
  • TascarTascar Joined: Posts: 315
    Good point.

FALSE. Plenty of people were already magneto players dog. Also, never use absolutes. (lol) They can often detract from your credibility in what you're saying.

True. but I am GDLK.

Wannabe yipes were everywhere, but they all sucked. MSP was the new "team scrub"

False. They play rather differently. wtf? I can name tons of different things in style/combos used. I could do a "random video challenge" and pick who is who.

You and vegita can start naming

Or, it's because someone is outplaying you. I don't know who is just using gimmicks with you breh.

If you're going 50/50 with someone and then on a runback they destroy you, yeah they are outplaying you now but why not before?

I would like to see this. I think you're good tascar, but I still want to see this.

Irrelevent to the points vegita was making

If Pistol = Nizmor, then Pistol must do a good job at never doing Storm fly combos, cause that would prob give Nizmor away instantly. I never really play Pistol so I don't know. Who cares though, really. Also, from Pistol/Nizmor's end, the trash talking is for shits and giggles. Anyone who wins by one or two games in a FT10 (or whatever) knows that the dude they beat is good enough to beat them, and that the dude is most certainly not garbage.

It's online marvel where anyone you beat is garbage and anyone you lose to is garbage.
    GG to GTG Dizzy, captain insano, First Attack and Swxrdz
  • Taiga_KneeTaiga_Knee Facsimileclock4 Joined: Posts: 1,129
    Shut up Theo, and come get perfected by the best Iron Man in the World!
    :(
    1. Mahvel beef is Mahvel beef, so we always gonna have foos acting mad, gettin salty, it's all good man!...FUCK SENTINEL!!!
    I guess this is true.
    2 If ole boy is honestly going to Afghanistan to bang with the psychos then good luck man and get home safe, and try not to use your comrades as assists either
    lol
    Wannabe yipes were everywhere, but they all sucked. MSP was the new "team scrub"
    I can agree with that. Just not the idea that there were no mag players before.
    You and vegita can start naming
    Naming? Naming how they play different? If that's what you want, I suppose I could do that, but you should really be able to see that for yourself pretty quick. You know how to play marvel, dog.
    If you're going 50/50 with someone and then on a runback they destroy you, yeah they are outplaying you now but why not before?
    Cause people learn/pay attention to styles, not just setups/gimmicks.
    Irrelevent to the points vegita was making
    That comment was not supposed to be relevant to the vegita points you were making. If pistol = nizmor, I dont see you beating him consistently. That's all. I think it would be a good match too.
    It's online marvel where anyone you beat is garbage and anyone you lose to is garbage.
    Lol too true.

Anyone gonna be on tonight?
    Read this for those who play alot of marvel- it's funny. It's the 12 steps to quitting the addiction.
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=91720
  • vegita-xvegita-x Joined: Posts: 1,577
    About to get on
    Vegita-X

IFC Zangief in SF4... (IFC)=In...Fucking...Control... in case you didnt know.... Lets get it..
    About to get on
    Vegita-how long u gonna be on for? I got a dude that wants to play sf4 for a bit, bit if you wanna play, and are only gonna be on for a bit, I'll just play him another day. Sup?
    Read this for those who play alot of marvel- it's funny. It's the 12 steps to quitting the addiction.
    How about a midnight snack...
    Khaos over IFC Zangief 15 to 9

Hella GG
  • vegita-xvegita-x Joined: Posts: 1,577
    Ggs khaos..I'm so fray
    Vegita-X

IFC Zangief in SF4... (IFC)=In...Fucking...Control... in case you didnt know.... Lets get it..
    Gg's IFC Vegetable (that's what Khaos' phone auto-corrects you to.) I think it ended up being like 13-9 or something. So if you're free, I'm frayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

xbox wasn't teching some of the magneto throw setups, when I know I was teching, so I started mashing throw. Just FYI, in case it looked like I was randomly mashing throw, cause I was. I ended up throwing mags out sometimes though. Mashing ftwwwww!!!!!!!!!
    oh and nice comebacks for realz, solidddddddd
  • First AttackFirst Attack I have my own haters!!! Joined: Posts: 386
    GG to GTG Dizzy, captain insano, First Attack and Swxrdz
    Good games, man. I wish I could have stayed longer but I had to go eat.
    My MVC2 Youtube channel - RIGHT HERE!
    Life didn't pass me by, it sat on my head.
    -Al Bundy
    Ggs khaos..I'm so fray
    Hell no, not even close. You do realize you've got better blocks than anybody else right now? I can barely rush you down, let alone it's hard enough with the counter matchup lol
  • Primal PriorityPrimal Priority MSS- 'We thought you knew?' Joined: Posts: 203
    K1, Ft15.

It's time to release the Prime Sentinel on that ass again.
    OMFG. Let's just fast forward to the end... 15-0 K1 Kleatz lol
  • IronGODIronGOD Best Iron Man Ever! Joined: Posts: 497
    Just want to say that
    Irongod is a scrub.
    Y u no play me no more?
    Ohh man, Let me just be the first to say I was really afraid to play you for a while because of your GDLK rushdown (JK). You know with all the talk a while ago about you being 1000x's better then me and the whole Team Xbox thing! But I kinda just avoided playing you in all just so I didnt have to hear about fake sets being posted up or any other trolling that I wasnt in the mood for (Not by you, but from other members at the time)! Real talk your a good player, and I always thought you were nice from the first time I played you, but let me make this clear........YOUR NO WHERE NEAR BETTER THEN ME!!!!!!! Experience>Mashing
    BTW I'm still winning 4-0 on the sets we've ran before! GGS! :tup:
    I make that shit look 2 easy! Pad player for life, get at me!
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
    Teams- World 1.0 (Iron Man,Cable,Dr.Doom) World 2.0 (Juggernaut,T.Bonne,Dr.Doom) World 3.0 (Iron Man,Sentinel,Zangief)
    :(

LMAO, lets play agin soon bro! I'll record this time.
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
    Teams- World 1.0 (Iron Man,Cable,Dr.Doom) World 2.0 (Juggernaut,T.Bonne,Dr.Doom) World 3.0 (Iron Man,Sentinel,Zangief)
    Khaos..........

The days for honoring that flyin piece uh shit will soon be at an end your highness!!!
    VDO: Just... bring it. You're not ready for this MegaZord.

*cue entrance music*

*cue entrance music*
    Where are the vids of my destorying that ass? you've so clip selective ohhh maaaa gaaawd

*cue entrance music*

HA!! Don't even waste my time wit Fagneto and the "retarded crow" Storm! (awe awe awe awe) I require the mutilation of Sentinel to quench my everlasting thirst lad!! Oh It will be "brought" and hopefully EVO staff wont be too mad at me for spilling all that oil on the carpet when I rip that bitch head off!! ...(cleanup on isle 3, 4, 5, and damn even 6??)
    LOL retarded crow.

What were the stipulations again? My Sentinel vs all 3 characters?
    LOL retarded crow.

What were the stipulations again? My Sentinel vs all 3 characters?

I think VDO would win if it's all 3 of his characters vs your solo sentinel.
    I think VDO would win if it's all 3 of his characters vs your solo sentinel.
    Wrong!
    Wrong!
    Something Tascar is so good at, being WRONG!
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
    Iron Fraud didnt you cry about wanting to be left alone? Lol and now the weakest troll attempt... get a life seriously. Youre a joke who can only scrape by a win or two by lagging or raw tagging to infinte and you lose consistently to every good player here no wonder ppl call u a scrub
    Iron Fraud didnt you cry about wanting to be left alone? Lol and now the weakest troll attempt... get a life seriously. Youre a joke who can only scrape by a win or two by lagging or raw tagging to infinte and you lose consistently to every good player here no wonder ppl call u a scrub
    This coming from a guy who got banned from this community for trolling! Are you still crying about getting bodied by my extremely slow dash under resets with Iron Man? Or is it the Dr.Doom assist, or maybe the fact that I run away with Cable and you cant catch me? Please give me a crappy excuse of why you lose to me because I forgot!
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
    LMAO, lets play agin soon bro! I'll record this time.

Ill hit u up this week. Rets guuuuuuuuuuuu!

Gotta go get a haircut and get my swag on, cause dat college just called me and said I should come in to talk about gettin my masters degree. Said they would wave the $50 application fee if I came and saw them in person. So Imma be hitting the books and getting my swag on for a couple days. I'll hit u up on FB or somethin. Swag is cool to use again. SWAG!
    Ill hit u up this week. Rets guuuuuuuuuuuu!

Gotta go get a haircut and get my swag on, cause dat college just called me and said I should come in to talk about gettin my masters degree. Said they would wave the $50 application fee if I came and saw them in person. So Imma be hitting the books and getting my swag on for a couple days. I'll hit u up on FB or somethin. Swag is cool to use again. SWAG!
    LMAO IMPOSSIBRU!

VDO: at Evo I'm going to knock Rogue's hair black, peel off Colossus' armor like shrimp, and make Ken shit in his Shoto pants.
    LMAO IMPOSSIBRU!

VDO: at Evo I'm going to knock Rogue's hair black, peel off Colossus' armor like shrimp, and make Ken shit in his Shoto pants.
    Damn!!!
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
    This coming from a guy who got banned from this community for trolling! Are you still crying about getting bodied by my extremely slow dash under resets with Iron Man? Or is it the Dr.Doom assist, or maybe the fact that I run away with Cable and you cant catch me? Please give me a crappy excuse of why you lose to me because I forgot!

?????????????

If I lose to you, why is it the last posts you made were about how the WINS I GOT ON YOU DON'T MATTER???

I guess losing = winning right?

Nice "10-9" record scrub
    ?????????????

If I lose to you, why is it the last posts you made were about how the WINS I GOT ON YOU DON'T MATTER???

I guess losing = winning right?

Nice "10-9" record scrub
    Im just refering to some of your older post, when people were talking about bad games to so and so for lag or RQ and what not. I remember reading you talk about me and complaining that I use shitty online tactics and online resets that are tailored for online play! I dont know what you were bitching about other then the fact that I was doing day 1 Iron Man combos on you and they WORKED! As far as 10-9 goes I dont even know what your refering to? I know we played along time ago, and I beat you in a ranked match and I asked if you wanna run a set. You really didnt want to because you said something about lag and you have bad connection with west coast players. We played anyway and you still continued to cry about lag, I had slight lag on my end but it was far from unplayable. IDK what the score was in that set (If that's what you wanna call it) but i'm 100% sure it wasnt 10-9! But if your sure that it was then you shouldnt have a problem beating me in a set again right??? You know my GT already, hmu anytime for a FT10 and I'll be more then happy to record it and expose you!
    GT- WorldMATCHUE
    I didn't know Tascar was an advent Cable player. Surprised me in the ft5 with him. 2<6 Got shot. Perhaps I shouldve played scrub too : x I suck at chasing Cables.
    Advent?