MVC2 [BAD] Games Thread

Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes.Joined: Posts: 13,739
BG to Sonicstar Blaze, ragequits after his amazing team of Ryu/Ken/Sakura falls.
XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk

Comments

• BurnerAzRBurnerAzR Sol Badguy Joined: Posts: 212
    I've had two drop on me today, didn't get their names unfortunately. I was so in the zone mashing out hits that I didn't even notice the drops till I hit the ranked match browser screen haha.
    Why all the salt? It's just a game.... right?
  • Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,731 mod
    Thats why everytime someone drops on you, you send them bad feedback for quitting early, and send them a nice " ragequitting bitch " message :).
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
  • danthedominatorerdanthedominatorer Am I an OG yet? Joined: Posts: 700
    BG to my xbox 360, played marvel for 1 hour, and got the red rings
    3 years in a row, no mania this year.
  • BiolinkBiolink Shenmue 3 will come Joined: Posts: 4,312
    BG to t3H LoU for sending me this message after my Team Noob(Sentinel, Cable, Commando) Sentinel OCVed his team of Cable, Akuma, and Commando

"Wow u suck at this game. guess you dont have a dreamcast."

WTF does the dreamcast version have to do with this game? Besides a couple of glitches(Juggernaut glitch, switch glitch and I think 1 other) the game is exactly the same as the Dreamcast version. The only people the changes would seemingly effect would be Mike Z.

Another BG CuddlePuppies. Rage quit.
    Eleventh Satanic Rule of Earth
    XI:
    "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
  • raeliraeli Showtime! Joined: Posts: 3,905
    BGs to mayyd4y and unclebuck26.

Waiting to see what I pick, so I pick double wolvie/tron, they try to counterpick me with cable/sent/capcom and I shit on them because they're terrible.

FUCK OUTTA HERE
    themightyraeli
    I'm free.

Waiting to see what I pick, so I pick double wolvie/tron, they try to counterpick me with cable/sent/capcom and I shit on them because they're terrible.

FUCK OUTTA HERE

Fight da powa :rock:

I love those counter-picking motherfuckers.

Okay it's one thing if you suck(Like me) But are trying to get good at this game. But if you think God Tier= Auto-Win just because you picked them, when you've never practiced with them in your life. Well lol. Quickest way to get OCVed in this game
    XI:
    "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
  • merdocmerdoc Dont Get Shot. Joined: Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    blind picking in this game is a must..dudes waiting minutes for you to pick...seriously.FACK!
    Winning is Everything
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,739
    BG to HG MrFLaWL3sS: Ragequits after I stage a Psylocke comeback.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    BG to Ashes in Fall, who quit after I took out only one of his characters.
  • BeaTs*BeaTs* ∞ Consciousness Joined: Posts: 6,518
    bad games to vegita-X, darkgamerone for ragequitting

BGs to emowirry and DJ PressPlay for ragequitting on my perfects

EDIT: BGs to shaolinallan x2. damn, ranked brings out all the ragequitters. lol he uses top tiers too
    Love and Light Arcana, Awakening comes in Flower Multilayers
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Arcana Heart 3 matches and combos: youtube.com/juanniG
  • AL the greatAL the great jerking off to my av. Joined: Posts: 1,056
    bad games to dark gamer one. this mother fucker plays ranked, gets whomped on twice in a row and drops both games last sec. this fuck face has the nerve afterwards to message me telling me im a noob.

these guys that rage quit on ranked dont even know that they're just gonna keep on losing anyways.
    ST on LIVE all day everyday. come play me.
  • Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,731 mod
    III HAVOC IIII
    Xxdeathzer0xX

fuck these fools. ragequitters.
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
    They should have put some kind of time limit on the character select screen. Maybe 30 seconds per character. I'm getting tired of people waiting to see who I pick first
    XI:
  • xDarKnighTxxDarKnighTx Joined: Posts: 816
    i like to wait for people to pick tho, if its a ranked match. if they go towards the bottom right corner, then i know to pick my regular team. but if they go up to the top left corner, i'm busting out my spidey/cammy/doom.
    Thanks AsianDemon for the AV!
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,394 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    They should have put some kind of time limit on the character select screen. Maybe 30 seconds per character. I'm getting tired of people waiting to see who I pick first

There is a time limit but it is like 2 min long.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • KiLLaKeLLyKiLLaKeLLy Higher Iron Man Joined: Posts: 594
    bg to all the rage quitters, however there is a small penalty for ragequitting which i didnt know at first. they are given a loss for doing so. I am uncertain whether you recieve a win but i know for a fact they are credited with a loss. I went to play ranked this morning and before doing so i checked my stats and then started playing. Someone RQ'd me and then next ranked i saw him and i immediately just quit cause i knew he would quit on me. i checked my stats again later and noticed i had a loss and figured i was just tripping since i had not lost yet. then i ran into the same guy and still had not lossed so i quit again right when the match started looked at my stats to verify if i was given another loss and wouldnt you know it, my loss count went up again. So, for rage quitting you get a loss but idk if your opponent is given a win. Sucks for me in effect i gave that damn bastard like 3 w's if that is the case. GRRRRRRRR

edit: his name was like babel of ??? (cant remember the rest)
    Goonie Squad
    Xbox GT/PSN ID : OoKiLLaKeLLyoO
    UMVC3: Cap/DeadPool/IM, Chris/IM/Doom
  • metrock1metrock1 Can't Wait Joined: Posts: 1,751 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    i like to wait for people to pick tho, if its a ranked match. if they go towards the bottom right corner, then i know to pick my regular team. but if they go up to the top left corner, i'm busting out my spidey/cammy/doom.

Same here if they go left I go low tier, if they go right I go top tier.
    Shot Match Rules:
    Winner of the set: What ever is agreed upon
    OCV: One shot automatically per round in a set
    Perfect: Two shots per round in a set
  • ShorttermShortterm Joined: Posts: 498
    Thats why I go to the left corner and move around the low tiers. They picked a weak team and then I go over to sentinel lol.
  • stridoomstridoom Joined: Posts: 313
    Does it count as ragequitting if you just give up but don't exit the game? Sometimes, it seems pointless when you're on your last character and they still have all 3 of their characters and at that point, I usually just don't touch the controller anymore...
    Pineapple surprise!
  • HuStLeMaN17HuStLeMaN17 #2O gArY pAyToN... tHa-GlOvE Joined: Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Thats why I go to the left corner and move around the low tiers. They picked a weak team and then I go over to sentinel lol.

lol, I thought i was the only one who did that haha.
    Love, Marvel vs Capcom 2 - Hate, Ultimate Tatsunoko vs Capcom 3

UMVC3/TVC FOREVER AND ALWAYS TRASH TIER!!!!
  • striderzer0striderzer0 how not 2 play mvc2 Joined: Posts: 534
    Does it count as ragequitting if you just give up but don't exit the game? Sometimes, it seems pointless when you're on your last character and they still have all 3 of their characters and at that point, I usually just don't touch the controller anymore...
    no that just accepting defeat
    bg to all the rage quitters, however there is a small penalty for ragequitting which i didnt know at first. they are given a loss for doing so. I am uncertain whether you recieve a win but i know for a fact they are credited with a loss. I went to play ranked this morning and before doing so i checked my stats and then started playing. Someone RQ'd me and then next ranked i saw him and i immediately just quit cause i knew he would quit on me. i checked my stats again later and noticed i had a loss and figured i was just tripping since i had not lost yet. then i ran into the same guy and still had not lossed so i quit again right when the match started looked at my stats to verify if i was given another loss and wouldnt you know it, my loss count went up again. So, for rage quitting you get a loss but idk if your opponent is given a win. Sucks for me in effect i gave that damn bastard like 3 w's if that is the case. GRRRRRRRR

edit: his name was like babel of ??? (cant remember the rest)
    you do get the win if they DQ on you. in my first ranked match the guy quit as i had his juggy in an air combo with doom and bam he quit.(BG ) i checked my stats and i had the win
    http://www.tinyurl.com/TeamStriderDonations
    http://www.youtube.com/striderzer0
    "The true indication of a good fighting game – playability, not balance" -Clockw0rk
  • hawaiigamer142hawaiigamer142 Joined: Posts: 614
    BGs to Biggest Stunnah. Dude RQ's after his CapCom assist is left to die when his Sentinel is killed off. What a little bitch.
  • n817aznn817azn spamming spammers Joined: Posts: 298
    GS Addict 757

Redribbonempire or something like that. Both droppers.

: /
    - i'm gettin heartburn, tony, do something terrible.
  • I Am LotharI Am Lothar ಠ_ಠ Joined: Posts: 2,798
    not really a bad game to anyone per say but why do people rage quit out of the non-ranked matches?

imo.
    AIM: SubtleDagger256
    bg's to wawa22, cadeusX, strictly biznaz, and anyone else who drops while stuck in rom.

extra bg's to the kid who told me to stop assisting so much, and to just play the game. wtf?
  • raeliraeli Showtime! Joined: Posts: 3,905
    GODS EVOLUTION.

Blackheart lag abuse gets stomped by delicious cable play and he rageqiuts on the spot when I was turtling and spamming taunts with 5 seconds left on the clock.
    themightyraeli
    I'm free.
  • ElementsElements あなたに、力を... Joined: Posts: 668
    OMG like I so was wtf destroying this dude with mah i ono mega man. and like he got all mad and stuff and yea he picked magneto! So I'm like OH YEA here it comes. WOLVERINE!!!! Gota stick with mah main man. I mean duh anyone who seen his movie would be stupid not to fuckin pick him. So basicly yea we get in the game and all of a sudden he gets me in this fuckin cheap combo..... It was all fly zoom fly zoom hit hit hit and supers over and over... WTF IS THIS CHEAP SHIT....!!!!!!! Oh and yea.... If you read all this I feel bad for you son :(
    Yesterday is history, tommrrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.
  • RushedDownRushedDown back in the usa Joined: Posts: 2,046
    BG to t3H LoU for sending me this message after my Team Noob(Sentinel, Cable, Commando) Sentinel OCVed his team of Cable, Akuma, and Commando

"Wow u suck at this game. guess you dont have a dreamcast."

WTF does the dreamcast version have to do with this game? Besides a couple of glitches(Juggernaut glitch, switch glitch and I think 1 other) the game is exactly the same as the Dreamcast version. The only people the changes would seemingly effect would be Mike Z.

Another BG CuddlePuppies. Rage quit.

whoa wait

juggs power up glitch is gone?

WTF
    Home Depot Vagina TM
    Xanoz says the cure for the common Emil is Semi-Tight White Pie
    RIP Harold John Grinnell 8/29/53 - 8/29/09 you will be missed dad

RushedSRK on psn and live
  • UncleBuckUncleBuck Retired Button Masher Joined: Posts: 395

FUCK OUTTA HERE

Thanks. I'm finally in a BG thread. Too bad its for a game I'm not that good at and by a 08 member:lol: Way to take online serious.

BTW, Somebody needs to define what a bad game is. I didnt drop, no hatemail, and I wasnt vulgar during the match. I just played the game. Bitches on SRK.....I swear.
    --Mastering Spanish Ninjitsu--
    --AV N.I.ed by Shatterstar back in the day--
    --Team Pink Taco : Come Get Some--
    --Bumping Uglies Since1992, It Is Still Not Pretty Yet--
  • DeuceDeuce goosey Joined: Posts: 267
    bgs to maverick01010 for crying all the time about not having a stick. sorry bro!
    fjs
  • dodgers2213dodgers2213 Joined: Posts: 2,987
    whoa wait

juggs power up glitch is gone?

WTF

:bluu:

is it confirmed yet?
    Steam- Dodgers2213
    PS4-- Dodgers2213
  • AL the greatAL the great jerking off to my av. Joined: Posts: 1,056
    juggy glitch is still there. i've been doing massive fucking damage with him.
    ST on LIVE all day everyday. come play me.
    Bad Game to TopxFlight 187 for losing to my Magneto/Strider/Doom and then he sends me this message:

"THAT WAS THE CHEAPIST THING EVER SEEN... ILL BE SURE TO LET MvC2 PLAYERS KNOW BOUT YOUR GAMERTAG"

wtf!?! Cheap!? Its not even God Tier?! He was using Rowtron! If I hadn't let up like that, Magneto could've touched me and I would've lost...so, whatever!
    Pineapple surprise!
  • slowtactician86slowtactician86 HIGHER LEARNING Joined: Posts: 262
    Bad Game to TopxFlight 187 for losing to my Magneto/Strider/Doom and then he sends me this message:

Mag/strider/doom is a crazy team for building up crazy ass meter. nice :nunchuck:
    MVC2-Thrax, MSP, MSS, Row,
    "HLC" - Higher Learning Crew
    MvC2 360 Videos: www.youtube.com/iitruevibeii
  • RushedDownRushedDown back in the usa Joined: Posts: 2,046
    juggy glitch is still there. i've been doing massive fucking damage with him.

tyvm
    Home Depot Vagina TM
    Xanoz says the cure for the common Emil is Semi-Tight White Pie
    RIP Harold John Grinnell 8/29/53 - 8/29/09 you will be missed dad

RushedSRK on psn and live
  • TheStreetzKingTheStreetzKing Joined: Posts: 279
    BGs to every fucking ranked match I played. Low tier projectile char/Low tier projectile char/ Juggernaut..

FUCKING SPAM THAT ASSIST BUTTON and hide in the corner. Fucking annoying as shit
  • DpendletonDpendleton Sneaky hands. Joined: Posts: 1,357
    BG to HG MrFLaWL3sS: Ragequits after I stage a Psylocke comeback.

Never give up!!!!
    "You did well it was an honor"- E. Honda. Come on CAPCOM fix that netcode son!!
    BG's to myself for spammin rockball and buster and hiding behind doom

douche

0RK0
  • ShorttermShortterm Joined: Posts: 498
    lol, I thought i was the only one who did that haha.

lol.

Dont know if anyone posted or noticed it yet. But as soon as you get into a ranked match (when it says "opponent") you can go straight to your recent players list and see who your about to play. You dont even have to be at the character select screen yet. One more tactic I use.
    lol.

Dont know if anyone posted or noticed it yet. But as soon as you get into a ranked match (when it says "opponent") you can go straight to your recent players list and see who your about to play. You dont even have to be at the character select screen yet. One more tactic I use.

cool tactic
    Pineapple surprise!
    You guys are going to love this one. This guy is actually one of your members! He's gt is meenk. I guess he got so mad for no reason that he decided to go on a thread like this one and post that I quit in the middle of the match. No seriously, what a d-bag. I quit while he was facing someone else. I'm not a quiter but I bet he is. Way to be a coward and not answer me dude. I thought you would have the guts to clear my name out atleast. It's people like you that ruin xbox live. Good job meenk! BGS to you MEENK! BGS TO YOU!!

PS: Did I mention this was player match? I mean seriously? Why so serious? (Perfect Time to do that)

PSS: If I read that post correctly, he's admitting that he uses roms...
  • SaikyoBeastSaikyoBeast He Loues Catte Ears Joined: Posts: 1,046
    Ey ramses, u mad?

edit

you registered here just to post that? :tdown:

these threads are full of throwaway posts. no one would have remembered your name or kicked you from a room because of meenk. u mad, and for no good reason.
    League IGN: CJPurple (retired), Rampaging Panda
    "Poly...tits? Awesome! Is that a new type of boobies!?" - Taokaka, on politics
    snip

u mad.
  • .Cobra.Cobra Winds Of Madness Joined: Posts: 2,554

Unless you're justin wong. </old reference ftw......>

Not today, but a couple days ago a guy sent me a voice message calling me, and I quote:

"A dumbass nigga who spams the assists too much. Get a life."

Um, you ARE aware this is MvC2, right? lulz. And I've literally only played the game a handful of times. Again, lulz.

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
    yeah i am mad. you can keep saying I'm mad, it isn't doing anything. well atleast I would admit it. you know I was a top 5 player for UT3 (360) (the community is better than mvc2 and meenk) and atleast I respected people that quit on me. I didn't go tooting anyone's name on live. I don't get it Saikyo why you can't see my view. I hate people that downplay my name especially for the wrong reason. meenk, i didn't quit on that match. I quit in the lobby. ask yourself... does that deserve a bg?

if you don't see it then meenk u have no sportsmanship. if you do realize and clear my name then props. u mad is not the question. the question is "is the sportsmanship in you?" I really don't want the site to think down on me but I guess that's what I deserve for playing mvc2 right guys?

OT: oh and I thought Gears of War had the worst community. what's worse mvc2 or GoW community?
    snip again

Alright bro, let's put this to bed. I posted that you dropped because my screen said you did. If you didn't, so be it. Call it my bad, call it whatever you want. It's not really a big deal.

Marvel is crack, let's just get back out there and get a fix.
  • BEWDBEWD 鬼の顔 Joined: Posts: 5,195 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    OT: oh and I thought Gears of War had the worst community. what's worse mvc2 or GoW community?

U Mad.

As far as your question, I'd probably say the "Ramses III Special Victims Club" is the worst community.
    世界最強の生物
    yeah i am mad. you can keep saying I'm mad, it isn't doing anything. well atleast I would admit it. you know I was a top 5 player for UT3 (360) (the community is better than mvc2 and meenk) and atleast I respected people that quit on me. I didn't go tooting anyone's name on live. I don't get it Saikyo why you can't see my view. I hate people that downplay my name especially for the wrong reason. meenk, i didn't quit on that match. I quit in the lobby. ask yourself... does that deserve a bg?

if you don't see it then meenk u have no sportsmanship. if you do realize and clear my name then props. u mad is not the question. the question is "is the sportsmanship in you?" I really don't want the site to think down on me but I guess that's what I deserve for playing mvc2 right guys?

It's not that you're mad. It's that you're mad and no one cared that he posted your name in this thread. I'm not even part of the mvc2 "community" (that's a tired word nowadays), I'm just dipping my toe in with the XBL release.

However.

You have to look at it from a more objective perspective. On one side we have you, someone who registered just to contest whether or not they dropped in a player match and is basically insulting everyone on this site because...

well, that's kind of my point. You're flying into a hissy fit for no real reason. Just saying "hey meenk, I didn't drop while I was fighting you. what's up with that man?" is a lot easier to understand.

On the other side of this argument is meenk, who I don't know at all but has been around since 2004, can perform a romfinite, and got you all riled up. So I respect him.

Take a deep breath and think -- really, think -- before you post.

ps:

I don't give a fuck who you were in UT3.

Props if you are really good (it's a hard game) but saying that you're tops in UT3 thinking it's gonna win you some respect is silly.
    you brought up something dude! what happens if people get the lobby glitch where they just sit in lobby? does that deserve a bg? what if it randomly dcs? I get those sometimes. I don't purposely disconnect when I'm losing. The only time I disconnect is if my internet fails on me or thunderstorm (heck yeah, I play in a thunderstorm nothing is going to stop me from playing). You can't really give bgs to random people dude unless they send you hate mail. So yeah I'm starting to believe you might have been too unfair in your bgs dude. The other people posted seems fair and some don't make sense like the guy giving himself one.

TO Others: the way I say the community sucks is because look these people are getting hate mail over a game! hello? as far as I know I think GoW people don't do that. I'm not referring to this forum... is this thread what it is about the community in ranked matches? you misunderstood me obviously.

I mentioned I was a top UT3 player because I actually thought meenk was a pretty darn good player and that he should respect others that are below him in mvc2 as I do in UT3. I don't give a crap if you care I was a top 5.

Good sportsmanship allows others to continue to play with each other online. Without it you have a dead community....
    Ramses, please. Why are you coming up with all these excuses now? Why didn't you just articulate yourself in your earlier posts? This isn't some fucking mind meld. I (we) only know what's present in text form.

You have to read your posts before you hit the submit button. Make yourself clear.

Because if you are so active on XBL, you'd know that it's full of jerks and dicks and assholes no matter what game you're playing.

unrelated

The marvel scene has been around for a very fucking long time by video game standards. How are you gonna come in here acting like you know what's best?