MVC2 [BAD] Games Thread

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    You guys are going to love this one. This guy is actually one of your members! He's gt is meenk. I guess he got so mad for no reason that he decided to go on a thread like this one and post that I quit in the middle of the match. No seriously, what a d-bag. I quit while he was facing someone else. I'm not a quiter but I bet he is. Way to be a coward and not answer me dude. I thought you would have the guts to clear my name out atleast. It's people like you that ruin xbox live. Good job meenk! BGS to you MEENK! BGS TO YOU!!

PS: Did I mention this was player match? I mean seriously? Why so serious? (Perfect Time to do that)

PSS: If I read that post correctly, he's admitting that he uses roms...
  • SaikyoBeastSaikyoBeast He Loues Catte Ears Joined: Posts: 1,046
    Ey ramses, u mad?

edit

you registered here just to post that? :tdown:

these threads are full of throwaway posts. no one would have remembered your name or kicked you from a room because of meenk. u mad, and for no good reason.
    League IGN: CJPurple (retired), Rampaging Panda
    "Poly...tits? Awesome! Is that a new type of boobies!?" - Taokaka, on politics
    snip

u mad.
  • .Cobra.Cobra Winds Of Madness Joined: Posts: 2,554
    Does it count as ragequitting if you just give up but don't exit the game? Sometimes, it seems pointless when you're on your last character and they still have all 3 of their characters and at that point, I usually just don't touch the controller anymore...

Unless you're justin wong. </old reference ftw......>

Not today, but a couple days ago a guy sent me a voice message calling me, and I quote:

"A dumbass nigga who spams the assists too much. Get a life."

Um, you ARE aware this is MvC2, right? lulz. And I've literally only played the game a handful of times. Again, lulz.

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
    yeah i am mad. you can keep saying I'm mad, it isn't doing anything. well atleast I would admit it. you know I was a top 5 player for UT3 (360) (the community is better than mvc2 and meenk) and atleast I respected people that quit on me. I didn't go tooting anyone's name on live. I don't get it Saikyo why you can't see my view. I hate people that downplay my name especially for the wrong reason. meenk, i didn't quit on that match. I quit in the lobby. ask yourself... does that deserve a bg?

if you don't see it then meenk u have no sportsmanship. if you do realize and clear my name then props. u mad is not the question. the question is "is the sportsmanship in you?" I really don't want the site to think down on me but I guess that's what I deserve for playing mvc2 right guys?

OT: oh and I thought Gears of War had the worst community. what's worse mvc2 or GoW community?
    snip again

Alright bro, let's put this to bed. I posted that you dropped because my screen said you did. If you didn't, so be it. Call it my bad, call it whatever you want. It's not really a big deal.

Marvel is crack, let's just get back out there and get a fix.
  • BEWDBEWD 鬼の顔 Joined: Posts: 5,195 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    OT: oh and I thought Gears of War had the worst community. what's worse mvc2 or GoW community?

U Mad.

As far as your question, I'd probably say the "Ramses III Special Victims Club" is the worst community.
    世界最強の生物
    yeah i am mad. you can keep saying I'm mad, it isn't doing anything. well atleast I would admit it. you know I was a top 5 player for UT3 (360) (the community is better than mvc2 and meenk) and atleast I respected people that quit on me. I didn't go tooting anyone's name on live. I don't get it Saikyo why you can't see my view. I hate people that downplay my name especially for the wrong reason. meenk, i didn't quit on that match. I quit in the lobby. ask yourself... does that deserve a bg?

if you don't see it then meenk u have no sportsmanship. if you do realize and clear my name then props. u mad is not the question. the question is "is the sportsmanship in you?" I really don't want the site to think down on me but I guess that's what I deserve for playing mvc2 right guys?

It's not that you're mad. It's that you're mad and no one cared that he posted your name in this thread. I'm not even part of the mvc2 "community" (that's a tired word nowadays), I'm just dipping my toe in with the XBL release.

However.

You have to look at it from a more objective perspective. On one side we have you, someone who registered just to contest whether or not they dropped in a player match and is basically insulting everyone on this site because...

well, that's kind of my point. You're flying into a hissy fit for no real reason. Just saying "hey meenk, I didn't drop while I was fighting you. what's up with that man?" is a lot easier to understand.

On the other side of this argument is meenk, who I don't know at all but has been around since 2004, can perform a romfinite, and got you all riled up. So I respect him.

Take a deep breath and think -- really, think -- before you post.

ps:

I don't give a fuck who you were in UT3.

Props if you are really good (it's a hard game) but saying that you're tops in UT3 thinking it's gonna win you some respect is silly.
    you brought up something dude! what happens if people get the lobby glitch where they just sit in lobby? does that deserve a bg? what if it randomly dcs? I get those sometimes. I don't purposely disconnect when I'm losing. The only time I disconnect is if my internet fails on me or thunderstorm (heck yeah, I play in a thunderstorm nothing is going to stop me from playing). You can't really give bgs to random people dude unless they send you hate mail. So yeah I'm starting to believe you might have been too unfair in your bgs dude. The other people posted seems fair and some don't make sense like the guy giving himself one.

TO Others: the way I say the community sucks is because look these people are getting hate mail over a game! hello? as far as I know I think GoW people don't do that. I'm not referring to this forum... is this thread what it is about the community in ranked matches? you misunderstood me obviously.

I mentioned I was a top UT3 player because I actually thought meenk was a pretty darn good player and that he should respect others that are below him in mvc2 as I do in UT3. I don't give a crap if you care I was a top 5.

Good sportsmanship allows others to continue to play with each other online. Without it you have a dead community....
    Ramses, please. Why are you coming up with all these excuses now? Why didn't you just articulate yourself in your earlier posts? This isn't some fucking mind meld. I (we) only know what's present in text form.

You have to read your posts before you hit the submit button. Make yourself clear.

Because if you are so active on XBL, you'd know that it's full of jerks and dicks and assholes no matter what game you're playing.

unrelated

The marvel scene has been around for a very fucking long time by video game standards. How are you gonna come in here acting like you know what's best?
  • Master RiftMaster Rift I Still smack Denjin Joined: Posts: 64
    Same here if they go left I go low tier, if they go right I go top tier.

whats the point of seeing who is gonna pick who just pick who u pick and get down, talking like is a form of counter picking.......Im gonna pick my team from the gate.

But anyway we all know that it was gonna be Ragequit X10 on this game why complain about Back in the CVS 2 days I would just send bad feedback and mute them.
    Commander of the Stun-GUNN! Clan
  • GOLDN-NZGOLDN-NZ Pimp'N neo & fagnatk n Newb Roach! Joined: Posts: 1,165
    this dude Perfect Liciouz is focking everybody up, somebody take him out :bgrin:
    V:clapdos: E:clapdos:G:clapdos:I:clapdos:T:clapdos:A
    > s:clapdos:u:clapdos:c:clapdos:k:clapdos:s
  • Master RiftMaster Rift I Still smack Denjin Joined: Posts: 64
    this dude Perfect Liciouz is focking everybody up, somebody take him out :bgrin:

lol you wanna send the hit man after em, consider the input lag tho
    Commander of the Stun-GUNN! Clan
  • JesterJester Jagga Toof Joined: Posts: 630 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    you brought up something dude! what happens if people get the lobby glitch where they just sit in lobby? does that deserve a bg? what if it randomly dcs? I get those sometimes. I don't purposely disconnect when I'm losing. The only time I disconnect is if my internet fails on me or thunderstorm (heck yeah, I play in a thunderstorm nothing is going to stop me from playing). You can't really give bgs to random people dude unless they send you hate mail. So yeah I'm starting to believe you might have been too unfair in your bgs dude. The other people posted seems fair and some don't make sense like the guy giving himself one.

TO Others: the way I say the community sucks is because look these people are getting hate mail over a game! hello? as far as I know I think GoW people don't do that. I'm not referring to this forum... is this thread what it is about the community in ranked matches? you misunderstood me obviously.

I mentioned I was a top UT3 player because I actually thought meenk was a pretty darn good player and that he should respect others that are below him in mvc2 as I do in UT3. I don't give a crap if you care I was a top 5.

Good sportsmanship allows others to continue to play with each other online. Without it you have a dead community....

What the fuck planet are you on? Why are you even taking bg's seriously? BG's are for regular people who want to let other regular people know that some people are e-I love My Little Pony so much it hurts so they can avoid them. Since you already chose the path of the peen, it's really of no concern to you. Also, BG's and i'm better than you at whatever game you said you're top 5 in. I'm #4.
    dude... let's see which community is better then mvc2 from my view together then shall we?

Halo 3(I hate this game though community is ok)
    Perfect Dark Zero
    Unreal T3 (Surprisingly)
    GearsoWar (Sadly)
    Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (I beat people and they don't send hate mail never got 1)
    Lord of the Rings: Conquest
    NBA 2k7 (slightly no hate mails though)
    Left 4 Dead (so-so theres great people, theres bad people)

Well, I don't know about you guys but these communities sound heckuvalot better than MvC2. I'm sorry that my grammar is awful but I don't really care about it unless it's for something important.

I don't really think xbox live is full of those things you mentioned but maybe its fighting games but my umk3 experience doesn't really show me...

..... K, I'm lost, what do you want me to do again?
  • merdocmerdoc Dont Get Shot. Joined: Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    shut up scrub
    Winning is Everything
    To Merdoc and Jester: yeah let's see how far that attitude gets you in life. you can talk cause you're on the net.
  • GOLDN-NZGOLDN-NZ Pimp'N neo & fagnatk n Newb Roach! Joined: Posts: 1,165
    WoRD! get that fockin mercenary for hire!!!
    lol you wanna send the hit man after em, consider the input lag tho
    V:clapdos: E:clapdos:G:clapdos:I:clapdos:T:clapdos:A
    > s:clapdos:u:clapdos:c:clapdos:k:clapdos:s
  • merdocmerdoc Dont Get Shot. Joined: Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    To Merdoc and Jester: yeah let's see how far that attitude gets you in life. you can talk cause you're on the net.

I"ll tell you that shit in your face failure. Go play UT3 and quit being a little bitch, if you cant handle it don't play the game ok? now stfu
    Winning is Everything
    Unless you're justin wong. </old reference ftw......>

Alright, this kinda thing is what really makes me wish Capcom could've added a Theater mode in MvC2 similar to Halo 3. I REALLY want to permanently store my grudge matches/insane comebacks in Ranked multiplayer.

That being said, today I was playing this sh** talking douchebag who kept spamming assists and Cable's d/f+HP. He was running Team Scrub and I was sporting Cable/Tron/Dooom. I tried to chain two of Cables HVB together but you know how 360 controllers are... instead I flubbed on the second and did a scimitar instead :/ I'm really used to the Dreamcast D-Pad so I'm not very precise on the 360 haha. Well, somehow even though I was blocking on the way down, he chains two HVBs on my Cable and Doom assist that was hangin out, and then he combos into a snapback into my Doom. His Cable's at like 50% energy, and his CapCom and Sent are at full; my Tron is at 80% and Doom at like 20. He keeps whoring assists so I get his Sentinel down to half his energy and chip alot off his CapCom with d/f+PP... then I pressure him with Tron's gamma assist, into a down+HP and then air combo into hcb+PP, into Tron's d/f+PP. He's still running his mouth like a damn marathon, so I pressure Sent off the bat, and drill/Doom assist/drill/King Kobun special/drill/Doom assist/drill again for death. His Cable comes out and he wipes my Doom assist with another HVB, then I do two air combos into another King Kobun and he rage quits. Then, after getting back on, he spams my inbox with messages saying I need skill and that I suck and that if he "was using a stick" like me (which I wasn't) he wouldve OCVed me with Cable, even though he had no other skills at all. Couldn't do anything with his CapCom or Sent.

I'm pretty sure in total he sent me 10 messages even though I only responded to two. He then invited me to a private player game and I beat him 4/5 times with Servbot/Doom/Tron Bonne, and I hadn't even touched Servbot prior to that. (PS. I actually connected Servbot's King Kobun special TWICE on both his main and assist characters with all 9 hits. I don't even know any of Servbot's combos)

I really wish I had a tuner card or w/e to record stuff like this.
  • AL the greatAL the great jerking off to my av. Joined: Posts: 1,056
    I"ll tell you that shit in your face failure. Go play UT3 and quit being a little bitch, if you cant handle it don't play the game ok? now stfu

dont mess with merdoc he's from the Bronx! merdoc im about to delete my myspace (Al) add me on LIVE :)
    ST on LIVE all day everyday. come play me.
  • ViscantViscant Lookin cute, feelin cute Joined: Posts: 1,002
    People who ragequit vs. Spiderman/Wolverine/Colossus with MSP or Santhrax deserve a special place in hell.

--Jay Snyder
    Viscant@aol.com
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,795
    dude... let's see which community is better then mvc2 from my view together then shall we?

Halo 3(I hate this game though community is ok)

Credibility: LOST
    ..... K, I'm lost, what do you want me to do again?

Leave.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    bg to Semicide. Faced him 5 times on ranked in a row, and he disconnected the last 3 times.
  • Papa TrunksPapa Trunks Joined: Posts: 240
    People who ragequit vs. Spiderman/Wolverine/Colossus with MSP or Santhrax deserve a special place in hell.

--Jay Snyder
    Viscant@aol.com

Hahaha that's fucking hilarious.

I can't wait for the amount of ragequits when I grab this for PSN.
    NSJ

Gimme sum uh dat Claire Bear.
  • Charlie GoblynCharlie Goblyn TrAnScEnDiNg... Joined: Posts: 860
    :rofl:
    I will keep this message brief because i dislike speaking to you, it feels rediculous, like conversing with a toad or a common earthworm ~Magneto~
  • Mr PasadenaMr Pasadena Joined: Posts: 696

LOL stop getting so fuckin butthurt. It's MAHVEL BABY
    Ignignokt: You and your third dimension.
    Frylock: What about it?
    Ignignokt: Oh, nothing, it's cute. We have five. [pause]
    Err: Thousand.
    Ignignokt: Yes, five thousand. Err: Don't question it.
  • Mr PasadenaMr Pasadena Joined: Posts: 696

This isnt GOW son. Seems like you used to play smash bros from all this whining?
    Ignignokt: You and your third dimension.
    Frylock: What about it?
    Ignignokt: Oh, nothing, it's cute. We have five. [pause]
    Err: Thousand.
    Ignignokt: Yes, five thousand. Err: Don't question it.
  • BobbysWorldFoShoBobbysWorldFoSho YuPs Joined: Posts: 386
    This isnt GOW son. Seems like you used to play smash bros from all this whining?

Win =]
    "The Goods"
  • SeanxFaytSeanxFayt aka KintoUn Joined: Posts: 560
    BGs to all the people who went hard in this thread ;D

lol jk. i have no badgames even when people ragequit.
    if they have time to quit that just means you didn't beat em fast enough.
    . . .
  • mofochrismofochris Don't get shocked. Joined: Posts: 62
    BG's to Kenneth Stuart for disconnecting right when I was about to win.
    AV - BENSKI.
  • shinrodimusshinrodimus DOJO MASTER Joined: Posts: 118
    today i had 3 bad matches that was lagging really bad at my end the other player looked like there were teleporting all over the place:annoy::arazz::arazz:
    so i lost to some hard core lag and dropped in rank for it :annoy:

sorry to say i don't remmber who i fought
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
    MVC2 well all ways be that game.
    "Eric your the baddest mother fucker on the planet!" -BPR
  • Madden:RobotBMX2K9Madden:RobotBMX2K9 Joined: Posts: 881
    bad games to bootleg benny, seriously, there is no skill in iron man infinite.
    TALKING TRASH ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE I CAN HIDE BEHIND A KEYBOARD
  • shinrodimusshinrodimus DOJO MASTER Joined: Posts: 118
    damn it! am playing like "ass" today i let idecepticon beat me and there was a lil lag as well. damn it i gotta get back in my "zone" and start beasting again!!
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
    MVC2 well all ways be that game.
    "Eric your the baddest mother fucker on the planet!" -BPR
  • JesterJester Jagga Toof Joined: Posts: 630 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    javier is beast, there isnt any shame in losing to him.

bgs to me for having this gamertag but being rusty as fuck at low tier marvel. twice i picked thanos launcher assist by mistake. FAIL = (
  • hawaiigamer142hawaiigamer142 Joined: Posts: 614

Just like how you gave a BG in HD Remix for being tick thrown? These things are part of the game dude, just gotta deal with it.
    BG to me for losing to this douchebag right now. My TV is all but muted and I could still hear his hysterics through it.
  • Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,732 mod

:rofl::rofl:

god i love marvel.
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,101

--Jay Snyder
    Viscant@aol.com

gdlk....just gdlk :lol:
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • La(RENCE)La(RENCE) Joined: Posts: 389

--Jay Snyder
    Viscant@aol.com

I played you today on Ranking Battle, I was like "Spiderman, Sent, Capcom (mighta been another char), wtf is this" Then I saw the GT Viscant and was thinking ahhhh shitttt